At the Mercy of Mrs. Letchworth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Constance, I think that Willem might be soothed by licking and kissing your sphincter, to take his mind off his filling bowels. Please get on table and squat on his face, pulling your beautiful buttocks apart so that he can reach your enormous bung-hole. I still have further quart to direct into him, for a complete cleansing."

"What a lovely idea, Ulricke! I'd be delighted to. His lesson yesterday in female anatomy, was cut short before we could get to Dollie's hymen and anus, so this should help make up for that omission."

Mrs. Letchworth blithely stripped down to her bra and nylons, tossed her large damp knickers aside near her dress, and climbed up on the exam table and squatted over my face. I had a ringside seat, as she pulled her enormous fleshy cheeks apart, showcasing her auburn butt-crack which was peppered with glistening black pubic hairs leading to her unusually large sphincter, which had a thick florid purple ring of textured meatus guarding its perimeter. I surmised that this enlarged aperture must be the result of her daily routine of applying suction pumps to her clitoris and her anus, as recommended by the higher frequency guides of HODA.

I only had a few seconds to feast my eyes on this marvelous sight, before she lowered her knees to the table's padded surface and sat down on my face, moving her soft fragrant keister around until my nose and lips were firmly wedged up against her massive anal ring. While the good doctor thought that this would help calm me, I was not so sure, as I was cut off from all light and barely able to breathe. Auntie's buttocks were like two softly-padded pillows smothering my face, as I tried my best to lick and suck her outsized shit-hole.

I was in a state of extreme distress and hunger for oxygen, when Auntie took pity upon me and rose up, allowing me room to breathe, and teasing my face with the soaking fleshy contours of her anal ring and her outsized sphincter. Then she descended again, encouraging me to stick as much of my tongue up her arse as I could, while she made obscene grunting noises that expressed her fierce arousal as I serviced her sensitive anal erogenous zone. This pattern of rise and descent was repeated over and over, as Dr. Schloppfarth released the final load of my enema's cleansing fluids into my congested gastro-intestinal system.

By this time, I barely knew my own name, as the combination of being filled to bursting with shit and the enema solution, as well as being sat on by Mrs. Letchworth's enormous buns, with my tongue up her rectum, had exhausted me. I was vaguely aware of what felt like Dr. Schloppfarth rolling a condom down my rigid tool, as she muttered "waste not, want not, just in case."

My pelvis bucked, and my bowels jerked as the doctor withdrew the slickened nozzle from my clenching anus and re-inserted the butt-plug immediately.

"Now we leave plug in for another ten minutes and let solution inside of you spread to every nook and cranny of your intestines and root out every stray particle of impacted filth. This greatly magnifies the Orgone power being built up inside you that will be released when stools and enema water shoot forth. Do not worry about making a mess, as that is part of the purging process. I actually enjoy being covered with your blast, as the raw Orgone energy bathes my nervous system with orgasmic pleasure.

"Alright, Constance, thank you for calming Willem. I hope he enjoyed it as much as you did. You always make such delicious grunts and cries when your arse is being serviced. I'm sure it does wonders for your Libido.

"Dollie, would you assist your Auntie in her climbing down from the table, please? You may both want to take cover, as I loosen Willem's butt-plug. I expect this to be quite explosive."

As Dollie was helping Auntie rise from her squat and step off the table safely, she was pushing back against the notion that she should "take cover" from my eminent grand evacuation. If Dr. Schloppfarth found being soaked in Orgone energy and human waste to be orgasmic, Dollie was determined to get in on the action. "Please, doctor, can I join you in being blasted? I'm not afraid."

"Henrietta, that is very brave of you, especially without a protective suit. I consider it a sign that your HODA initiation may not be far off. It also shows your sense of connection to your twin. I suppose you might think of undergoing his expulsion of feces as foreplay for your coming deflowering. The masses might not understand such matters, but cultivators of the Divine Androgyne must. Integration of Masculine and Feminine also involves experience of repulsion and attraction or of purity and impurity. Auntie tells me you have a taste for pain as pleasure. That is a very advanced gift. Perhaps we can explore it as part of this afternoon's lesson."

This news totally jazzed Dollie, who was running back and forth and spanking her twat. I, on the other hand, was about at the end of my rope and begging Dr. Schloppwirth to yank my plug. With a wide open smile and a keyed up manner, she did just that. The result was titanic. With a loud Bbbbbrrrapphhhh of passing gas, I cut loose with a mighty stream of foul-smelling watery human manure.

I felt a sensation of relief sweep through my body, as I forcefully expressed the contents of my straining bowels. I watched in awe as the spray of filth coated both the kinky doctor and my beloved twin. In a moment's time, they were transformed from blonde Amazons, one imposing and the other petite, to swamp creatures, reveling in debasement and degradation. They were unrecognizable.

I delivered another blast, which was more shit than liquid. It felt wonderfully freeing, as if I was purging myself of all my impurities. And, yet, as part of the expression of Orgone power, this resulted in such an ecstasy of erotic bliss, that I spurted my seed into my condom, while Dollie and Dr. Schloppwirth were hugging each other and cumming over and over, as if they had reached some peak of holy joy.

The paradoxes and mysteries of HODA were manifesting and engulfing us as we worked our way through our lessons in erotic love and bodily products. I had no doubt that this was only the beginning of treading a path with many twists and turns, leading us to an uncertain future that might hold great promise or entrap us in foolish decisions that we would come to regret. I prayed to an Unknown God that I might be wisely guided to trust and love my new family and find my way in the demanding disciplines of our inner plane guides. Much was at stake, and I was so naïve. Hopefully, some matters would be clarified as the afternoon proceeded.

[To be continued. If you enjoyed this story, please show your support with comments and 5-star votes. Margaret Jenkins & Emily James (and others unnamed) provided helpful feedback, editing advice, and inspiration, for which I am grateful. This chapter is largely a homage to Margaret Jenkins' remarkable clinic stories and her character Ulricke Schloppfarth appears here with Margaret's permission.]

12