At the Stud Farm

Story Info
Not an ordinary horseback ride.
766 words
3.74
15.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saragosa
Saragosa
21 Followers

*This is the second story in the "Naughty Cats" series. Girls have painted their bodies to resemble wild cats, hence the names. Enjoy*

Each horse had a coat of a different color. Leopardess noticed chestnut, bay, black, buckskin, and cremello. When she stepped into the stable, they were all groomed and saddled. Girls were just tightening the girth on the last of them. Excited about the upcoming ride, horses poked each other with their snores. The Cremello, at the withers, was almost as tall, as girls were.

"Where are the stirrups?" Leopardess asked.

"They won't be needed," Cheetah replied enigmatically.

She stroked the Cremello's snouts, patted her neck, and gently pulled on the bridle, turning the horse with her profile to Leopardess.

"All you need to do is hug them tightly," she added with a devilish smile.

In the middle of the saddle and slightly back, Leopardess noticed two dildos directed upwards. She was beginning to understand what the challenge was all about.

To get in the saddle, she had to climb up the prepared steps. She put her leg over the withers and hesitated, as she gazed at the dildos beneath her. She had never had two in her at once, nor had she ever ridden a horse naked, although her boyfriend had told her she was a great rider. Leaopardess smiled to herself, as she recalled how she got here. Finally, she lowered her hips, until she felt cool gel and pressure on her pussy and ass. She hugged the horse firmly with her thighs and lowered her body, feeling each of them slip inside her. Slowly, she descended all the way down to the saddle. When Leopardess opened her eyes, she saw girls watching her - all of them naked too.

***

The girls started off at a steeple, and Leopardess felt her body rhythmically swaying back and forth on Cremello's crest. With her thighs, she squeezed the horse's sides tighter, but continued to feel the dildos sliding gently inside her. Giving up, she eased her legs loose, and let herself be carried away with new sensations.

From the stables, there was a view for miles in every direction. The prairies were almost completely flat, covered with parched grass and dried out trees. Cheetah had promised they would ride slowly, so girls ditched their helmets and put on straw hats instead. Seated on the dildos, they were safe from falling anyway. Leopardess wondered if she could get out of the saddle, even if she wanted to.

All they had taken with them was water and some sun lotion. Now talking, they began rubbing it into their bodies. Applying lotion to their shoulders, breasts and tummies wasn't too much trouble, but covering their backs without getting off the saddle required some creative thinking and flexibility.

Leopardedess rode alongside Tigress. She liked her, and carefully steered Cremello towards her Chestnut. Girls aligned, and stopped horses side by side.

"It's simpler than it seems. Just lean towards me," said Tigress encouragingly.

Leopardess stretched out and laid her head on Tigress's thighs.

"I didn't know you were so limber," said Tigress with true admiration.

Leopardess smiled with pride. Tigress began rubbing lotion onto her shoulders, when suddenly Cremello started moving forward slowly, making Leopardess moan. As she laid stretched out on Tigger's legs, with each Cremello's step, dildos were sliding out of her pussy and ass, bending a little, and slipping back in quickly.

"Don't worry."

Tigress touched Chestnut's sides with her feet, not to be left behind. Both horses stayed closely alongside each other. The sensations continued, and Leopardess breathing was getting deeper and faster.

When Tigress finished rubbing lotion into Leopardess's back, she also applied it to her shoulders and neck, then the sides of her breasts, ribs and buttocks. The Leopardess didn't object. In fact, she was a little disappointed, when Tigress announced she had finished.

Then it was her turn. Tigress wasn't so flexible, so again it was Leopardess, who leaned heavily to the side and backwards, over Chestnut's rump. She liked this position even more than the previous one. Leopardess caught herself calling it a "position" in her mind, like in sex. She reminded herself, it was only a horse ride. And yet she knew, that her pussy was now on display for girls riding next to her, and she felt very naughty about it.

Other girls, delighted by the display of acrobatics, moved closer and watched with interest. When Leopardess finished applying lotion to Tigger's back, she leaned back against the rump of Cremello, groaned quietly, and let herself drift off.

Saragosa
Saragosa
21 Followers