All Comments on 'Au Pair Fatale'

by davybyrne

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
RTR10RTR10over 5 years ago

Very rarely am I surprised by one of the stories here but damn, this one really got me. Excellent story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

This was an excellent story, the best I've had the fortune to come across here. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is the first time...

I have ever bothered to finish reading one of these stories after I came!

davybyrnedavybyrneover 5 years agoAuthor
thanks for the feedback!

The story was a little different in style and obviously was nonconsent involving a male victim, so I was wondering how it might be received. Glad to hear you all liked the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!

I really like it! You can check thetalkman stories as it has the same theme as your refference if you planned to write another stories of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
kinda skeptical

Kids in house not noticing the screaming and sexing and carrying on.

RTR10RTR10over 5 years ago
davybyrne......

The ending was what made the story so great. You read enough stories on this site & they all seem to blend together, no real surprises. Another comment referenced the stories from thetalkman but HIS stories seem to follow the exact same formula & I guarantee you that had he written this, the wife would have definitely been killed in the end. Having the husband confess to his wife & them working together to come up with this plan when he could have just gone ahead with Inga’s plan, killing Katherine & living a life of awesome sex & constant BJ’s....that’s what surprised me. Like I said, the ending made the story.

davybyrnedavybyrneover 5 years agoAuthor
endings

@rtr -Thanks! I wrote this with the explicit goal of making a reader wonder what choice Tyler would make at the end. Glad to hear you like how it played out. It was also fun to have the Nanny be the evil seducer, versus the innocent victim they often are in such stories.

@anon on the kids, yeah, I hear you. Although husbands cheat with Nannies enough that it's a cliche despite kids being around. I will say that if you've had young kids (1 and 3 year olds), you know they sleep a lot and fairly soundly, so I chose for all shenanigans to happen before they woke or after bedtime.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 5 years ago
Very interesting story

I'm glad I decided to follow your work and read this one, it was definitely worth the suspence.

alchiealchieabout 5 years ago
One of the best stories ive read on this site

One of the best stories ive read on this site

LepetitcygneLepetitcygneabout 5 years ago
Another amazing story!!!

I love your stories so much and this one is no exception!! Great work!! I love not just the smut but the blackmail and suspense. Can’t wait to see what you write next!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Wow! Great story! One of the few stories here I read for the story itself after the first page :)

It definitely has strong resemblaces with the movie "Orphan" but I guess everybody gets inspired somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please keep going

I miss your stuff man, when will you write anything else?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story- very well written. Only issue was Tyler being so eager and able to make it with Inga. Very thoughtful

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This it by far the best story i’have read on this site (and many others ones)! I’ll read all the other ones! Why don’t you write a real novel? I’ll be happy to buy it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavybyrne@davybyrne
575 Followers
A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste. Thanks for reading! Your feedback is always appreciated.