All Comments on 'Auckland Wife's First BBC Pt. 04'

by Nslavemywifr

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

You really have no idea how to write women and it shows.

You think being forced to have sex with complete strangers will turn a woman on? She is going to be raped and there is nothing she can do about it but instead of writing about how she reacts to the rape, you chicken out and say she enjoyed it.

I am acquainted with someone who was forced to have sex or risk death. While she consented, it was not enjoyable. She didn’t orgasm. She did however silently cry and rage, and when he was finished, he took her back home and she tried to regain her choice.

You write a bullshit story that simply fueled your belief that all women want to be raped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to your next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

cant wait to read more and more....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

please continue :*

ShoukoushiShoukoushiover 2 years ago

I get what you're saying, Whack, but a disproportionate amount of the stories on LIterotica that don't have the women eventually start to like it get taken down with no explanation... so you're much more likely to have stories like this. It's about as close at it gets, a lot of the time

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Jamal, and the other cheap black dildos, make the white Kiwi whore useless to any normal human.

HornyXhosaHornyXhosaalmost 2 years ago

Hi Bro, you're getting from bad to worse. No bonus point for a black dick fucking a white chick!

Thinking that it is okay to have a guy pi$$ing into a woman's throat, just because he is black and she is white is dispicable. Think of the 'racist' outrage if you wrote about a white male urinating onto the throat of an unsuspecting ans reluctant black woman.

A recent incident, here in South Africa, where a whitey urinated on the clothes of a black is seen as highly racist!

You soothe your own conscience, by adding ever so often that Angela approved to the ordeal, and is surprised that she liked the humiliation. She by no means agreed to it willingly, and often express her reluctance to continue.

There may be a group of nembers enjoying this kind of crap, but you'll not find it under IR LOVE. Your story is not about love, except fot the perverted self love of Richard and his club members.

No bro, you are describing rape, and not consential sex and are perpetuating the stereotype that all black men are narsasistic rapists, and not doing your black brothers any favour.

I considered a bonus point for including some white faces in Richard's club, because you find the a-holes you described amoung all races. However, I rate this crap so low, that 1* is flattering you in spite of two bonus points.

Get yourself an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another boring bbc story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is absolute crap! This is not exciting or sexy! It is just mechanical shit! You can stuff this rubbish, right up your arse!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNslavemywifr@Nslavemywifr
Just an ordinary guy with an overactive imagination. Ive spent so many years reading awesome stories that I have felt that maybe I could add a few of my own. Happy for any feedback or direct contact. Thanks for taking the time

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES