Auction Block, Halloween Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Alex's ears, Issy Sounded affronted, huffing out an exasperated breath before saying "It's nice, big yeah, but not all that big."

Alex was reasonably sure Paulo hadn't heard. He figured the lucky fucker was too freaking busy working Leslie's head like a basketball, dribbling it up and down his full length, at Alex noticed, an increasingly fast pace. But, before Paulo could get a shot off, and before Lana got to practice her swallowing, Jackie showed up. Fresh from her clandestine hallway fuck, their hostess stood there arms crossed, impatiently tapping a stiletto heeled pump. So, even if Paulo couldn't see it, and with his girlfriend only getting the blow by blow, there was quite an audience looking on when he bucked up, one hand, Alex figured unnecessarily holding Lana's head down as he croaked a horse "now, oh fuck, now."

Alex was sure Paulo was still pumping it out, when Jackie reached out and snatched Jodi's fistful of green, putting an end to her money making scheme. Then, pretty much Sounding like somebody's irate Parole Officer, Jackie shouted "Both of you, move it, I want you up on the stage," clearly unconcerned with her own recent indiscretion as she growled "Ooh yeah, you two are going to pay." Call it an afterthought, but she whooped, sounding way too smug as she gleefully declared "That Habit's going to be history. You my darling bitch are about to be defrocked, and that ain't all."

Up on her makeshift stage, Jackie used her paddle slapping her black box's orange button to trigger a quick series of electronic shrieks. Impatient, she didn't wait for stragglers. Still, in front of an enthusiastic audience eagerly calling out helpful suggestions, she stood center-stage, lightly slapping that leather paddle against one bare thigh. It took a while, but eventually things quieted down and Jackie stopped glowering.

Standing front and center, Alex caught Jackie's fleeting smile, surprised and just a little bit afraid for Jodi. No doubt about it, the girl he had watched being fucked up against the wall was gone, and the Dominatrix was back, and coldly eyeing a pair of evilly grinning rule breakers. Starting the show with Lana, she ordered the snickering schoolgirl to strip.

This won't take long, Alex mused. It didn't, and after tossing her tiny plaid skirt and her filmy blouse on to the bench, wearing nothing but her red beret, she stood at parade rest, legs spread wide and her hands clasped behind her back. Jackie strode over, grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked Lana's head back, sounding dangerous as she growled "Ooh, I have something special in mind for you." Then, to no one's surprise she cracked a vicious swat off her ass, and just as predictably ordered her to her knees.

Oh boy, here it comes, Alex thought, watching as Jackie turned to deal with his clearly bemused wife. And, that wayward Nun wasn't wearing much more than Lana had, which didn't keep Jackie from making a minor production out of stripping her down to garter belt, fishnets, and a shiny pair of stiletto heeled pumps. Having defrocked her, she almost gently finger combed Jodi's hair in to place, while steadily banging hard cracking swats off her ass. Alex wanted to applaud, maybe even shout encouragement; but, he knew better.

Jackie took a step back, a big self-satisfied grin lighting up her face as she announced "This one we're auctioning off, so you just might want to check your wallets gentlemen." Spinning expertly on a heel, she pointed her paddle at Lana. "That one is, well she's just incorrigible; and besides, the little bitch likes having her pretty little butt spanked," She declared, her pretense of a pout, Alex was sure fooling no one. And, after sweeping her gaze around the room, she waved her arms magnanimously as she proclaimed "Hey, it's my party; so, being a good hostess and all, I have a present for all of you." Alex was still listing possibilities, and was only mildly surprised when Jackie excitedly announce "So, well the party lasts, for little Miss Incorrigible there, the word no is forbidden. Which yeah, means boys and girls, take the insatiable nymphomaniac, and use her any way you like." Stepping back, she gave a dramatic bow, before mockingly calling "No, no, it's the least I can do; so, like hey...enjoy."

Good advice, Alex thought, while wondering just what was about to befall his wildly applauding wife. He didn't have long to worry about it. Jackie walked over and dropped on to the bench; legs stretched out and spread wide. "Over here Lana darling," she called in a syrupy sweet voice. "Uh-huh, you can start with me; and, I know, let's see if you can get me off before I finish auctioning off Mister Spock's wife." Lana settled between Jackie's legs and immediately there were a pair of hands pulling her face in to position. "Uh-huh, yeah that's it," the party's black clad Auctioneer purred." And after settling a booted foot on Lana's shoulder, and after another purry "Ooh yeah," Jackie sucked in a breath before loudly declaring "OK than, let's get started. For an ex-Nun, I think we'll start the bidding at a nice round one hundred smackaroos. Yeah, so who's first?"

Alex could hardly believe his ears when Guy beat Phil to the punch. Fat lot of good it did him. Phil answered with the maximum bid allowed, shooting Guy's hopes down with a two hundred and fifty dollar winning bid.

Jackie barely managed a wave, croaking out a breathy "OK, fine Phil wins, whoop dee doo," as she landed a second boot on Lana's shoulders. Then, not quite drowning out Phil's wildly whooped "Hot damn, finally," there was a staccato burst of shrill oohs and aahs as Lana's tongue delivered. Lana didn't show any signs of stopping; which, a nodding Alex figured was a smart move. He really wasn't paying all that much attention, too busy wondering what Phil had in mind, distractedly, because a noisy Jackie seemed intent on going multi-orgasmic.

"Somebody get me a drink," Jackie called from her position, slumped, and Alex figured, at best only temporarily satiated. She didn't get one. Instead, Lana popped up and spun around, her excitement obvious as she screamed "Hey everybody, guess what?" And, ignoring Jackie's feeble post-orgasmic protests she clapped, dancing around the stage, stopping once to bang her fist down on that annoying button. Then, she was center stage, and Alex was wondering if he had guessed right. He had, and knew it as soon as he heard Lana say "Hey, just saying, but I know the taste of cum, and I know what some sneaky bitche's pussy tastes like after some guy's pumped a load of the stuff in to it." And, with Alex thinking, sorry Jackie, she rolled on. "So yeah, I'm busting Jackie." Over the uproar Alex almost missed Lana passing sentence. "Uh-huh, and if it's good enough for me, well than, it's good enough for her. Right, so I'm not going to be the only one unable to get away with saying no."

To Alex's shock, and apparently everyone else's delight, Jackie submitted, actually kind of meekly in his opinion. She added her bustier to the growing pile of discarded clothing, turning back in time to see Monica push money in to Lana's hand. Eager for a little payback, she had enthusiastically forked over fifty dollars for the privilege of publicly paddling Jackie's ass. Lana handed over the paddle, and whooping like an Indian Warrior the naked Indian Princess spun around, paddle raised like a war club.

Jackie was waiting, her ass turned to the audience, hands braced on her thighs, and Alex thought, looking awfully cool for someone about to get her freaking ass blistered.

Not that he would have volunteered his ass, but Alex thought Lana let Jackie off easy. But, Monica was still wailing away on Jackie's fast reddening ass, when Doctor Biggus Dickus slid in next to him. He pushed one of the two cans of beer he carried in to Alex's hand. "Ha, so what, someone dropped a dime on her? Still, that's got to hurt." But, apparently unconcerned, he took a drink, belched, and began to expound. Jesus Alex, I was filling in for that pretty bar tender, who I'm pretty sure was off getting her brains banged out by Mike; but, never mind that," He said ahead of a mournful sigh. "You know Dana right, that hot little cheerleader with the awesome hooters? Well, check it out, I'm behind the bar, she's on her knees giving me head, and suddenly all Hell breaks loose."

"Let me guess," Alex interjected, when Brian stopped to breathe. "Dana freaked when Lana started hollering, right? And, I'm just guessing, but I figure there wasn't a happy ending happening, bummer dude."

"Smartass, I'm sorry I brought you the beer," Brian told his less than sympathetic friend. He shrugged, definitely sounding resigned as he complained "And now, I suppose poor Doctor Biggus Dickus will have to take over here."

Brian stepped on stage, laughing hard as he watched the Lone Ranger, naked except for his mask and hat led Jackie off stage. And, that's six hard inches he's packing, not a six shooter, so I don't suspect paddling is what he's got on his mind, ah well. Brian meanwhile had grabbed Jackie's little black box, still laughing as he tossed it to Guy. "How about you deep-six this fucking thing," he suggested, sweeping an arm in the general direction of the pool.

Leslie came running up, demanding to know who the fuck was in charge. Brian grudgingly admitted "That would be me; unless of course, you'd like the job."

"Oh hell no," the topless Starfleet Security Officer emphatically answered, already having stepped up on stage. She was hurriedly trying to force a couple of bills in to his hand, when Mister Spock cleared his throat.

Spock's "Ahem," went unnoticed, not so his commanding "Ensign, you're out of uniform."

"Sorry Mister Spock," Leslie acknowledged, before insisting "But it's, well I guess you could call it a medical emergency."

"Then, I fail to see what you expect to accomplish," an eyebrow quirking Spock replied. "That man's a fraud, an auctioneer masquerading as a Doctor."

"Damn it Spock, I'm a Doctor not an auctioneer, and this woman is obviously in need of an immediate breast exam," Doctor Biggus Dickus thundered. "Now step back and let me do my job."

Alex laughed along with the rest of the room, happy to watch his friend parody of Star Trek's Doctor McCoy. The good Doctor's hands were already cupping an overflowing double handful of breast, squeezing gently if not professionally. "Hurry Doctor, I'm sort of in a hurry," Leslie squealed, and Alex didn't think it was because Brian's hands were cold.

Ignoring her gasped "Ooh, ooh," Brian delivered another finger flick to an already erect nipple. "I see," he said, while somehow managing to look serious as he treated the neighboring nipple to a rapid-fire barrage of snapping finger flicks. "Well," he smugly declared. "We have good, possibly even superior nipple response." Well duh, Alex thought as Leslie began hooting like an Owl. Still tugging and twisting hyper-aroused nipples mercilessly, his friend calmly asked "What was the problem again?"

Alex caught the frustration in Leslie's screeched "Here take it, I've got to go." What doctor Biggus Dickus didn't do was let go, which didn't stop Leslie from explaining "The money is from Paulo; and oh God, Issy's waiting. I got her naked, and now if we could just pretend like I actually won one of those stupid auctions, I'd really like to get back; because, well, as the lesbians like to say, she's expecting me to like, you know turn her out."

"You better get out of there Leslie," someone called from behind Alex. "You know, before the good Doctor decides to do a pelvic exam."

Alex figured it was just luck that he didn't get trampled. But, by then Leslie had already dashed off, not having bothered to wait for Brian's answer or to hear the good Doctor's Prescription. Alex didn't think it mattered anyway; sure a big dose of Brazilian pussy was the only thing on that Ensign's mind. But, as he watched Ensign Leslie make her escape, he heard Doctor McCoy say "Well now, I wouldn't mind getting a taste of that Brazilian myself." Well that makes two of us, Alex thought. And, that decided him. He even had a plan, even if it wasn't much of one. First he would check in on Phil and Jodi, and then, if it wasn't too late, track down Brit, and hopefully coax a wish or two out of the elusive Genie.

Alex went looking, and quickly spotted Phil, parked on a sofa, his Cassock draped over its back. Issy was there, sitting between Phil and Paulo. His wife was there too, and she wasn't the only one down on her knees in front of that sofa either. No surprise there, Alex thought, expecting to have found Jodi kneeling between Phil's long pale legs, her lips snugged around his cock. And, he wasn't the least bit surprised to see Leslie kneeling beside her. He glanced up, anticipating the sight of a naked Issy. And, she was, her firm but smallish breasts and a pair of big nipples the color of milk chocolate exposed. The surprise was his noticing that Paulo held her hand. Cute, he thought, his eyes zeroed-in on where a Starfleet Ensign's well aimed tongue was also zeroed-in.

Issy's feet were up on that Ensign's shoulders, thighs splayed wide, her panted gasps loud, and Alex noted, getting louder under an ongoing oral assault. Right then, what Mister Spock wanted to do was kiss that Ensign, to suck the taste of Issy off her vagina probing tongue. No hurry, he told himself, the night's young. Besides, that elusive Genie is bound to pop up. And, on that hopeful note, he knelt behind his wife.

It was a good position, especially for a guy who actually liked to watch his wife get it on with other men, women, or combinations thereof, not that Alex restricted himself to watching. And, as he reminded himself, Phil's not the only one who's waited a long time for this. Still, Alex was glad he had something besides that blowjob to look forward to; hopefully, something like watching Leslie ride Issy in to orgasmic orbit on the flaming tip of her tongue.

Phil sat there, half-reclining, his hands laced behind his head. Lucky fucker, Alex thought. In your place buddy boy, I'd sure as Hell kick back and let her do all the work. But then, unable to resist the temptation, Alex reached out and gently pushed his wife's bobbing head down, leaned in and began to swirl the teasing tip of his tongue around her ear. A soft puff of his cooling breath sent a shiver rippling through Jodi as Alex whispered "Don't suppose this is a good time to tell you, told you so?"

She swatted his hand aside; and then, chose to ignore him. Preferring to play the show-off, she began to ostentatiously whip the flicking tip of her tongue around the engorged head of Phil's slender penis, alternately running it up and down his already wetly glistening shaft. Alex saw it coming, and right before she sucked his buddy's balls in to her mouth, he heard her growl "Ooh yeah." Phil, who Alex figured might just as well have been sitting on his hands, scarcely mustered a grunt. Alex was on the verge of calling out, seriously guy, she isn't going to throw a penalty flag and call you for illegal use of the hands; but, remembering the way she had swatted his own hand away, he refrained. Then, when Jodi grabbed a fistful of Phil's cock, Alex challenged "Yeah baby, Do it, take the lucky fucker," which he supposed wasn't what she had in mind, not just yet anyway.

It maybe didn't rank near the top of Alex's Top Ten list; but, he had always got a kick out of watching his wife jack some lucky guy off, and the bigger the guy's dick, the more he got off on it. So, riding the thrill, he knelt there, seeing her cheeks hollow as she softly sucked Phil's balls, her fist slamming up and down his glistening, saliva slickened cock. It was only a quickie, but he did wonder if maybe Jodi was thinking "Money shot." He really didn't think so, not that he wouldn't have gotten a kick out of seeing his buddy drown his wife's face under a tidal wave of cum. Still, he knew Phil would have been left bummed, not to mention seriously disappointed. So, he decided to do a bit of instigating. "Terrific as that must feel, it's not going to get the job done," he warned. "Yeah, I can practically guarantee it, When Phil cums, it's going to be in your mouth; yup, count on it." And, it wasn't on accident that he said it loud enough for Phil to overhear.

Phil heard alright, a tug repositioning Jodi's head, an upward thrust of his hips again filling her mouth with hard cock. "I don't think she believed me; but yeah, I told her," Phil said, sounding maybe a bit short of breath as he amended "Who knows, but I bet I've told her half a hundred times; Hell, I've told you half a hundred times." Alex wanted to tell his buddy to just shut the fuck up; but it was Phil, so it would have been a waste of breath. So, he listened to Phil explain "Wow, but actually getting to tell her I wasn't going to fuck her, you know, while she was going down on me, well shit Alex, that was just freaking hot." And that, Alex didn't have any trouble believing.

Right next door, Issy's voice was a hoarse croak; but Alex understood, and figured so did Leslie. "Do it, eat me, oh God yes, just fucking eat me," she implored, unexpectedly shameless, and to Alex's delight, explicitly direct as well. Alex looked over, curious, but not expecting to see Leslie's pistoning forearm powering a twisting handful of fingers in and out of Issy. And, never mind that it was Issy's own fingers holding her exposed,, which Alex noticed didn't stop her from squalling an even less unambiguous "Fuck me yes; but oh God, do it, eat me." Even in that room's subdued lighting Alex could see the reason for Issy's caterwauling. Her fingers revealed a clit that seemed to jut out like a tiny dick, an orgasmic trigger if he ever saw one. But, not about to pull rank on the grinning Ensign ready to swoop in on that tempting target, instead he reached over and, none to gently pushed her head down.

Spock's little sneak attack seriously upped the volume, especially after Issy tangled her hands in the Ensign's hair. With Leslie's head secured, her tongue locked on target, Issy Went unrestrainedly orgasmic; and, as far as Alex was concerned, totally losing it.

It wasn't quite the same, and it definitely lacked the volume, but Alex caught Phil's guttural "Take it, take it," and knew what that meant. Like Issy, Phil clutched a double handful of hair; while, maybe even more energetically working his hips. He recognized the move, convinced that his buddy's hard upward jabs were right in sync with the streams of cum fountaining in to his wife's mouth. But, Phil missed a beat, and as if it had been laser guided an arcing geyser of cum splashed down on Jodi's nose. That, Alex thought, is going to cost you old buddy; unless of course, which seemed a good bet, Jodi had orchestrated Phil's misfire in the first place.

Alex was still on his knees and vainly trying to stifle his laughter, when he felt a pair of arms slide around his waist. His mind overloading and threatening to short-circuit; he still managed to fire off a query. Genie, he hoped and wished as he held his breath. Then, he heard it, Genie whispering "Hey there Spock, bet I know what you're wishing for."

His brain was coming back on line, it just wasn't communicating with his tongue, which still wasn't working as brit wriggled a hand in to Spock's pants, quickly corralling a fistful of flaming hard Vulcan cock. "Here's the deal," she began in a rush, pausing to tease his pointy ear with the soft wet tip of her tongue, whispering as she explained "Dana and I, well I sort of dared her, but she's up for it; and, well we want to do that auction thing." And then, he was holding his breath again; but, only after he managed to suck one in. But, he was definitely holding it, expectant and fast running low on restraint, when she gave his iron hard erection a playful squeeze, while pointedly asking "So, like, considering that you've been pretty much fucking me with your eyes all night, I was sort of wondering if you'd like to do it with this instead?"