Auction Block, Halloween Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen stopped talking; blowing out a shivery breath instead, when Alex kissed the lone rose pink nipple poking out past sequins and fishnet. He pulled back, and Ellen wrapped an Arm around his neck, pulling him down for a kiss he wasn't expecting, certainly not one delivered with such unrestrained abandoned. Then, as she began to lightly stroke the erection swelling in his pants, he just had to ask "Oh man, girl do you have the balls for that?"

"You mean turning the tables on him," she teased as she gave Alex's balls a little squeeze. "Right now though, I've got you're balls; and, I also happen to have a plan," she told him. So, while she caressed his balls and straining erection, he listened to Ellen giggle as she outlined her plan.

Alex's little diversion never caused him to miss a beat; so, maybe he actually could enjoy a wicked little flashback, and do it while following orders, admittedly easy orders. And, Brit had certainly made it easy, belting out hints, not that Alex would have thought her "Hard, ooh yeah hard, oh God Alex fuck me, just fucking fuck me," was anything less than a do or die order. And even if she did sound and feel like she might just go orgasmic, he didn't think anyone in her position was likely too.

Alex considered, and decided it was way too late for a change of positions. But, there was something that sometimes worked for Jodi, and he was willing to give it a try. So, after pushing Brit's ass cheeks up and apart, he began to pound his twisting thrusts in at a more upward angle. Glancing down, the sight of his wet and slippery cock actually penetrating Brit as he thrust in to her almost put a premature end to things. In the end, it was her ass that saved the day. He wanted that ass; and wanting it so badly, it was all the distraction he needed.

Alex wasn't alone, most of the guys and half the ladies watching were pondering the possibility, even Mike, even Tina. It was only instinct hollering, no-no, not here not now that kept Alex from indulging in an anal detour. Fortunately, letting instinct rule did nothing to dampen the passion of the moment. And, to no one's surprise, while still tunneling in and out of brit, Alex slipped in to a higher gear.

Genie's wish wasn't granted; but then, the ballsy young redhead did come close to flagging down an onrushing orgasm. "Who cares," she told Dana later. "I mean, like seriously girlfriend that was one wickedly delish fuck."

Alex not only flagged one down, he hopped on and rode it hard. Jodi blamed it on Tina, and Brit's mother blamed it on Jackie, which Alex decided was a good bet. What mattered was that someone started chanting "Money shot," and the crowd of onlookers picked it up. The chant broke through the delirium fogging Alex's mind, which really wasn't all that difficult; because, as most of the women watching would have told anyone willing to listen, "He likes doing it." So, with the crowd roaring its approval, Alex pulled out and launched a salvo that left cum raining down on Brit's ass. And seeing as how it was just another first for an ex-Genie, Mister Spock got kissed. And, he returned that kiss with enthusiasm, even if he was very careful about just where he put his hands.

The Devil was playing a game of pool with Mister Spock, when the keen eyed Vulcan spotted an ex-Genie leading a blonde Cheerleader towards the den. "Don't look now," an impishly grinning Alex told Chuck. "But, I think your Cheerleader is on her way to the auction block."

Sure things were about to get interesting, Alex racked his cue. Chuck tossed his down, exclaiming "Fuck pool, what I want is a piece of that girl." Yeah, well what you really mean, Alex thought, is you want the chance to indulge an old High school fantasy. Knowing you, fucking Dana won't count if she isn't wearing her Cheerleader's outfit. And, even if Ellen's plan works, I'll still wind up listening to you jabber away about it another thousand times. But, with a sigh, he took off after chuck, hoping his somewhat hypocritically inclined buddy wouldn't do something stupid and blow Ellen's plan all to Hell and gone.

If that isn't every guy's fantasy Cheerleader come to life, then fuck me, just fuck me, Alex thought as he walked in to the den. His gaze had landed on the blonde bombshell, up on stage and still wearing her Cheerleader sweater. Brit stood just a few feet away, her bare breasts seeming doubly delicious. Alex assumed it was because she was back in those clingy pantaloons. He almost failed to notice the skirt she held; but did, and figured she had taken it off Dana.

Dana danced around the stage playing peekaboo with her riotous audience, working a pair of pom-poms like an old school fan dancer. Never taking his eyes off the stage, Alex managed to squeeze in beside Chuck. Jackie, who Alex figured was trying to move things along, stepped in and relieved Dana of her pom-poms. She tossed them to Brit and turned back to deal with Dana. "Loose it," she barked, slapping her leather paddle across her palm for emphasis. Dana stuck her tongue out, and to no one's surprise, Jackie cracked a swat off her bare ass. The sweater came off, and like the pom-poms got tossed to Brit. "Fine," Jackie growled, her paddle twitching as she fought the urge to dash another swat off Dana's ass.

Addressing the crowd of spectators, yelling just to be heard, Jackie half-scream "Now, if you could maybe just quiet down some, I have a couple of announcements to make."

"Right, like that's going to happen," Alex told Chuck, not sure his goggle-eyed buddy was even capable of hearing.

"First off," Jackie cried. "As of now the bedrooms are, well officially open for business. So now, this is where I'm supposed to thank all you lovely people. No, seriously, there must be a ton of groceries out there in the garage, and my cash register is stuffed full. Well, and their just better not be any rubber checks in their either." That last point being delivered along with another love-tap to Dana's ass.

"That's lovely Jackie, really it is," Chuck said, Alex figured only half sarcastically. "But, how about we get on with the auction." His "I mean, like fuck," definitely reflecting the overwrought guy's exasperated state.

"Cool it Chuck-o," Jackie fired back. "I mean, unless you'd like me to turn your ass the same color as your pants that is." Satisfied that chuck wasn't going to challenge her, Jackie got on with her announcements. "OK, it's been fun, and yeah profitable, but now, I declare my auction block closed."

It was obvious to Alex that Jackie had more to say. Chuck didn't care, bellowing "What the fuck, you've got two naked girls up there; yeah, and I've got plans for one of them. So cut the horse shit, and let's start the bidding already. No shit Jackie you can be a royal pain in the ass." His last line earned him a ripple of laughter.

"Can it Chuck," Jackie bellowed, almost quieting the crowd. "You might even like what I have to say, but if you don't zip it, you ain't gonna hear squat."

Alex, who hoped he knew what was coming, jabbed an elbow in to Chuck's ribs, hissing "Seriously dude, shut the fuck up and let her finish."

Chuck's face, Alex noticed, was about the same shade of red as his Devil's pants. And, he didn't think Chuck could have kept his big mouth zipped if Ellen hadn't slipped up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist, her voice calm and surprisingly seductive as she soothed "Really Chuck behave; trust me sweetheart, you're going to like what Jackie has to say."

"OK then, here's the thing," Jackie said, and at almost a normal volume. Our Viking Warrior has arranged a deal with Tina. For a minor consideration, he's bought himself a blowjob from, whom else her lovely daughter." Jackie spun then, facing Brit as she issued orders. "Yeah, so Brit, I say loose the pantaloons. Uh-huh, and then, we'll just see what you can do with Guy's big dick. Ooh and we do mean seriously big, don't we ladies?"

Even over the roar of laughter, Alex heard Brit's whoop, and then her enthusiastic "hot damn, bring it on." Her pantaloons went flying, and with another whoop she leapt in to Guy's arms. Guy was still wearing his Viking helm, and Brit grabbed its horns, pulling his head down and giving him an enthusiastically delivered kiss.

Bellowing a solitary "Wow," Guy sat Brit down. And then, a toss landed his horned helmet on the mounting pile of discards. Brit looked ready to ask, but her mother answered her unasked question.

We discovered those horns get in the way when the big guy's eating pussy; which was too bad because, well, I'd been sort of thinking," pausing a beat, and then finishing with a disappointed sounding "But oh fuck, never mind darling." But, by then her giggling daughter was already busy unlacing Guy's leather britches. Brit was in a hurry, and didn't bother with his heavy boots, just yanked his britches down and left them hanging above his boots. She took one long, lip licking look at the towering cock sticking up out of a dark thatch of pubes, and in a move worthy of her mother she whooped "Blowjob my ass," and leapt. And, Alex was glad to see her long legs close around Guy's waist as his big hands caught her ass. She didn't wait for an invitation, one hand gripping Guy's shoulder she levered herself up, reached down, got him positioned, whooped again, and impaled herself. Tina hurried up and kissed her daughter, kissed the guy with his big dick buried in her, and then quirked an eyebrow. Very Spock like, Spock thought as Guy bobbed his head knowingly. "I know," he said. "With this one, hard is what she likes; yeah, and hard is what she's going to get."

Brit was noisily hamming it up, and Alex knew it; and probably, so did Jackie. She was up on stage looking amused when she yelled "No shit Guy, if you can't keep her quiet, bend the noisy little bitch over and I'll find someone willing to stuff a hunk of hard cock in her mouth."

Alex didn't think anyone was more surprised than him, when that's just what Brit's big-dicked Viking did. Jackie bellowed for quiet, gave it up, and jabbed a finger at the nameless guy of orange jumpsuit infamy; which meant, the fiery redhead bending over the stage had her lips wrapped around a cock almost big as the one being pounded in and out of her from behind.

"Looking pleased with herself, Jackie yelled "Now," waited, gave up and continued anyway. "Right, and anyway it seems that we have a kinky Priest out there somewhere who seems to think a blessing will get him a piece of my ass. And yeah, I'm pretty sure he means ass when he says ass, if you get my drift. And, seeing as how I'm not allowed to say no, not that I ever do, I say, bring it on Phil." Then, she was waving her arms and bellowing "Wait, wait, before I get bent over, one last thing."

Jackie pointed to Ellen, who let go of Chuck, shot me a nervous grin, and then hopped up on stage. And, in a move not even Alex saw coming, she began to slowly rotate her hips. Then, with her eyes zeroed in on chuck, she reached between her legs and unsnapped her teddy. And, still focused on Chuck, she pulled it slowly up and off over her head. Naked, Ellen spun like a dancer, arms held high to accentuate a pair of small, but sexily upturned breasts, perfect gum drop shaped nipples, and an ass Alex had been dying to get his hands on for way, way too many years.

Ellen looked over at Dana, and just the look was enough. They hooked up mid-stage, two distinctively different, but still stunningly sexy blondes sharing in a hands on kiss, and then another; and suddenly Alex felt a twinge of nervousness. Ellen whispered something in to Dana's ear, but all Alex caught was "Maybe later," which left him curious. But then, she was holding Dana's hand and leading her over to where Chuck and Alex stood.

Chuck finally got his mouth working, which Alex figured was a major accomplishment, all things considered. "No fucking way, she just couldn't," he sputtered. This, with her standing right there in front of him, wearing nothing but her sequined Devil horns, a cock-hardening grin, and as Alex noticed, other than the long blonde hair curling around those horns, she was utterly bare. She bent over intending to give Chuck a kiss and nearly gave Phil a heart attack instead. He was on stage, helping Jackie unlace her bustier; at least he had been before Ellen bent over flashing him a view of Hustler style pink.

To Alex's amazement, instead of getting mad, Jackie dropped her bustier, swung around behind Phil, and in one quick move yanked his cassock up and off over his head. And, right there center stage she slapped a fist around his upward jutting cock, snickering as she began to jack him off. "She's taken," she growled, and Alex would have called it a warning. "And, Phil darling, if you want me, well then, I suggest we find a vacant bedroom."

Momentarily distracted by the uproar, Alex riveted his gaze on Brit, who was wiping an explosion of cum off her face. One down, Alex thought, watching Guy continue to power in thrusts with the second of what Jodi would later swear was the thicker of the two eight-inch cocks. But, when he looked Dana had hopped down and was standing behind Chuck. He could have watched Chuck kiss his wife; except, Dana had a hand down his pants, quite obviously delivering a handjob. "Oh my God," she squealed. "He really is uncircumcised, like wow." Then, while Ellen clapped and egged her on, Dana yanked Chuck's pants down, dropped to her knees, and began to gobble a meaty length of what Alex assumed was her first taste of uncircumcised cock.

By the time Ellen got around to spelling it out for him, Chuck was trying to listen as he slid tentative jabs through Dana's lips. She was on her knees herself, holding tight to a fistful of Vulcan cock as she looked up at Chuck. And then, that cock was in her mouth and the only thing better than that Alex decided was seeing the look on his buddy's face. But, Ellen had looked up, the excitement in her voice obvious as she explained "Here's the deal Chuck, your Cheerleader won't hold anything back, and yes, I mean nothing at all; which, is just exactly what I'm offering Alex."

Unbelievable, Alex thought, watching Ellen stare up at chuck, seeming to maintain her eye-lock as her lips slipped down to form a hot wet ring around the base of his cock. And, with him aching to fuck those lips, that hot wet mouth, suddenly Ellen's mouth was empty, and she was chanting "Going once, going twice. If I don't hear a no, and Chuck honey, I just better not, you've just won yourself a willing Cheerleader." But, she hadn't quite finished, damn near managing to blow Alex's mind when she said "As for Alex, well I'm going to prove to him that really, I'm just a ravenous slut."

Upstairs, Ellen and Alex discovered Phil and Jackie blocking the hallway. Phil, now a defrocked Priest, wearing nothing but his oversized plastic crucifix was down on his knees, his face buried between Jackie's legs. She leaned back against the wall, one booted foot up on his shoulder, breathing easy as she instructed "That's right your Holiness, one more right here lover, one more on the bed, and I'm thinking, one more just because I say so." She stopped to wave, and then continued to explain "Then, if you've been a good boy, a very, very good boy, then you can take that expensive piece of ass you so generously paid for."

Jackie held Phil's head in place as Ellen and Alex carefully maneuvered past the roadblock. Alex caught the hungry look Jackie gave Ellen, and recognized it. And, he figured, if I read it correctly, when Phil is done and gone, Jackie won't be even half-way done. Uh-huh, which means we can expect a visit from Jackie; which means, Ellen's going to find herself smack in the middle of her first three-way.

Alex didn't think Jackie was going to say anything, just fuck Ellen with her eyes as she suggestively ran her flicking tongue over her lips. But, as she pointed down the hall, she growled "On the left, and don't lock the door." Alex kicked the door closed on her "Some party, huh?"