Auction Block, Halloween Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Jodi who answered. Alex was too busy gasping; because, Genie's fist was on the move, adding some emphatic punctuation to her question. "He would," Jodi said clearly, already snickering as she added "That's if he doesn't have a heart attack first."

Phil piped up then, Alex noticing only distractedly. "Tell you guys what," But, Phil managed, still sounding like he was trying to catch his breath. "If the fool said anything but yes, it would be me having the fucking heart attack." Gosh, that's kind of sweet, Alex thought. The way Jodi saw it; there would have been two of them waiting for the Paramedics to show.

Alex still hadn't managed to get anything like actual words out, when Genie wriggled her hand out of his pants, softly purring "I like that it's so really, really big." Then, she was on her feet, looking around as she explained "I'm going to track down Dana. She was banging that way cute Pirate guy; but, well that was a while ago." Brit dashed off then, but Alex caught the "Hey Spock, you better know where to find me," she tossed back over her shoulder.

Alex endured Jodi's teasing; even earning points when he wiped Phil's cum off her nose. "So, have you seen Mike or Tina around," he asked, his nervousness obvious.

"Well, the last I saw of them, they had Lana staked out on the dining room table," she informed her insecure hubby. "Don't sweat it stud," she teased. "I'll make sure they get there, well Jesus, they wouldn't want to miss it, now would they," she said, not even trying to hide her snickers.

Alex was alone as he maneuvered his way through the crowd, pushing his way right up to the stage. Standing next to Biggus Dickus Genie stood on offer. He heard Brian ask "Well, if you're sure." Alex absolutely didn't get it; sure she couldn't possibly be even half as cooly calm as she appeared. It didn't much matter what he thought, not after Brian, with a massive heave of his shoulders loudly suggested "Well then, its time you showed us just what we'll be bidding for."

Alex liked that Brit didn't make a big deal out of it; while still wondering just what the twenty something Genie thought about getting naked in front of a boisterous crowd, half of them friends of her parents. Her vest came off, and then her filmy blouse, both tossed on to the accumulating pile of discarded Halloween costumes. Alex decided anyone who couldn't see her excited eagerness as she strutted, her breasts thrust proudly out, was either blind, or so nearsighted they had missed the prominent nipples standing out, dark, and, oh fuck yes, undeniably erect. Then, her eyes found his, holding his gaze as she pushed her pantaloons down over the swell of her hips, letting a slow seductive pelvic grind send them sliding down her legs. He had been right; she wasn't wearing anything under those pantaloons. But, he had guessed wrong, there was just about the sexiest tiny triangle of curly red pubes showing.

Alex hadn't even noticed that Jodi had squeezed in beside him, not before she caught his attention with a hip bump anyway. "OK, I get it. She's beautiful, and maybe damn near illegally sexy. OK, and tonight she's yours; but, after tonight darling you better be ready to share," she said, having leaned in to whisper a friendly warning in his ear. Then, while they watched Brit flaunt it, turning and pausing to pose as she toured the small stage to a cacophony of raucous and mostly indecent propositions, Jodi explained "Well, I found her parents, seems they had a little four-way thing going with Jackie and that hunk with the big dick; you know, the guy who showed up wearing that stupid orange jumpsuit? But gosh, when I told them Brit was getting set to put herself up for auction, well yeah, they'll be here."

Alex wasn't sure how he felt about that bit of news. But, he reminded himself that, after all they had let her wear one of the black masks. Besides, he was almost certain Mike would be good with whatever went down. He was just as certain that he would be right there, protectively scrutinizing her would be playmate's every move. Fortunately, or not, Jodi put an end to her husband's troublesome reflections. Actually, it's more like she redefined them, and all it took was a warning gasp and a teasing "Oops, guess who just showed up?"

Alex ignored his wife's dire warning, focusing instead on Brit, who was standing back from Brian, hands on her hips, one hip cocked provocatively; with, just about the wickedest grin Alex had ever seen plastered on her pretty face. But, it turned in to an oh-no moment when she waved. He didn't have to look; not with Jodi right there, eager to give him the news. "Told you so. Mike and Tina are here."

Not that he was about to, but Alex didn't have time to look around anyway. Brian had just declared "Quiet down out there, and let's get the bidding started."

Alex got his mouth open just in time to hear Bob bellow "One hundred in cash money."

The uncharitable thought, fucker, you think that's going to get it done, was still racing through his stunned brain, when Jodi calmly waved, and just as calmly registered her two hundred fifty dollar bid.

Jodi waited for Brian to declare the winner before leaning in, shouting over the bedlam "Happy Halloween honey."

While Brian wrote up an IOU, and then slid it in to Jackie's cash register, Alex had time to recover. Staring up at Brit, it crossed his mind that the only guy in the room not wishing he had won the bidding was her father. Well, there was Jodi, who a clueless Alex didn't know was having second thoughts. It didn't matter anyway; because, Alex leapt on to the stage, swept Brit off her feet, settling her over his shoulder in a Firemen's carry. Brit had time to squeal "Oh my God," before Alex started for the door.

"Make way," didn't get it done, not the first time Alex bellowed it anyway. He was headed for the Living room and that familiar, well-used sofa. And, as he listened to Brit's giggled protests, he was thinking, fuck, I'm no better than my showboating wife. I actually want an audience. Who knows, and it might even have been a kick doing Mike's daughter right there in front of him." But, having worked his way in to the living room, he lifted a squealing Brit and settled her on her back, her ass up on one of the sofa's padded arms. He leaned over her, drinking in her vibrant sensuality, wondering if he was nuts. His desire to give her pleasure, mingled with his irresistible need to go down on her overpowered his longing to take her, spread her open and fuck her. Still, he wasn't entirely certain he could resist the temptation. But, he had made up his mind, promising himself that whatever else happened, first thing, Genie is going for a ride on The Orgasm Express. He figured she would be up for having her ticket punched, who knew; but at least two, maybe three times. But then, he didn't suppose she was likely to insist on his stopping at three.

Alex kissed his Genie, their tongues instantly entwining, his lips bruising, her's soft and yielding. It went on, and on, passion flaring, heat flaring, the soaring sensations almost overwhelming. Then, and making it the dumbest thing he had ever uttered, he pulled back and whispered "Sweet thing, in case we don't get the chance, I want a raincheck."

Genie, not bothering with subtlety said, her breathing already ragged "You're insane, but sure." Then, her arms were sliding around to encircle his neck as she poutily demanded "And now Spock, you just better be planning to kiss me again."

Returning to her softly yielding mouth he gave her that kiss, another, and then, his tongue leading the way he slowly kissed and licked his way towards picture-perfect breasts. That tongue's flicking tip danced around crinkly areola, before lips closed around a nipple so ripe and pointedly erect he just couldn't resist nibbling. Brit responded with a growled "Bite it Spock."

He did, sucking gently, one inflamed nipple caught between his teeth, listening to her whimper with pleasure. Alternating sharp teasing nips with his tongue's soft sensual caresses, Alex waited patiently, sure Brit would beg. She did, her hands tugging his hair as she pleaded "Oh God, oh god, the other one." Alex complied, for the moment anyway, forgetting the audience that formed around them.

Finally, and with her hands still tangled in his hair, he slid backwards, trailing kisses across the taut velvety skin of Brit's belly, using the feathery tip of his tongue to explore the sensitive hollow that was her navel, lightly flicking its emerald studded barbell as she moaned, writhing as she pleaded for more. He gave her more, working lower, kissing and licking until he was doing it to those places where smooth thigh flowed in to the silky softness of her tiny triangle of red fuzz. Her hands, their fingers still tangled in his hair pushed gently, and then harder, silently imploring him to slip between her thighs where her volcanic core burned for the touch of his tongue.

Once again aware of their audience, Alex played to it, slipping to his knees as he pushed Brit's legs up, letting them splay open as her feet settled on his shoulders. He wondered, guessing that if she was even conscious of their audience, it was only fueling that unquenchable fire he felt building in her. And, it was; the anticipation building as Brit panted, her chest heaving as she sucked in shallow breaths. But, as Alex worked kisses up the already quivering feathery soft skin of an inner thigh, he was momentarily distracted by the background rumble of voices. He heard Jodi, recalled her warning, and almost grinned. He knew her; knew she would have claimed whatever the equivalent of a front row seat was, even if she hadn't been painting a picture in words for Issy and Paulo. He thought about Mike and Tina wondered if they were watching; not surprised to realize that he really did hope they were. And with that, he ran a swirling tongue up the length of their beautiful young daughter's thigh.

Alex ran out of thigh, slid his hands under Brit's ass, lifting and bringing the molten core of her to his mouth. Alex wasn't planning to tease; he just absolutely could not fight off the temptation. And, with the growl of a prowling panther he buried his tongue in her, in the slick, liquefied heat of her vagina. Her startled "Oh, oh God," wasn't all that much louder than the gasps coming from their audience. And, with her panting out yeses, he worked that tongue in and out of her, tasting her, unable to drink in enough of her, wanting more, his tongue swirling as he tried to push it deeper. He withdrew, catching the pedal like folds of labia between his lips. Letting it slip through his lips he sucked, her hands again in his hair as he teased, sweeping the tip of his tongue around the smooth contour of her anus, before moving on to Brit's remaining labia. And then, too absolutely no one's surprise Alex's tongue found her clit. It was already a hard silky nub when the tip of his tongue flicked across it. Like a thunder bolt had just ripped in to her, Brit jumped her cry a wild animal's guttural roar. Later, Alex would swear his tongue hadn't even licked up and down the barely there length of Brit's swollen clit a handful of times before, as he liked to say, she just fucking exploded.

Alex watched, waiting for his Genie's eyes to flutter open. They did, and she gave her head a quick shake, blowing out a breath before staring up in to his eyes. Alex wasn't sure what to expect, but liked the sound of Brit's "Wow, don't know, but maybe we should try it again."

Lightly, very lightly Alex painted Brit's clit. He felt her flinch, her clit still hyper-sensitized, his hands pinning her ass to that sofa's arm. And then, he wasn't; because, she was riding the wave. The long muscles of her thighs bunched under his hands as she pushed against his shoulders, straining and eager for more of his dancing tongue. Carefully he backed her off the orgasmic wave about to crash over her. Picking up the tempo, his tongue a rapier allowing neither retreat nor triumph he sent her soaring; her hands tugging hard as she repeatedly screamed yeses. Then, with her screaming "Oh God, oh God, oh God," he began to suck, and those screams turned in to a wailed "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum." Her orgasm extending, back arching, body shuddering she reached for the peak, tilting over and dropping through a weightless infinity of lust powered orgasmic passion.

Alex was good to go for number three; he wasn't so sure about Brit. So, he was thinking, play it safe, which just might have been the dumbest thing he had ever done. In one of those really bad moves that works out really, really well, he decided to stop at two and collect his raincheck. So, surprising their audience, he got to his feet and helped a frowning Brit to sit up. And then, he explained that he was evoking that raincheck. He caught Jodi's startled gasp; and, it's just possible that's why he suddenly felt like a total dork, clued in to the fact that he had royally fucked up. Brit muttered something nasty about men being idiots, twisted around and slid on to her stomach. Then, as she wriggled in to position, ass in the air, feet planted about a mile apart, she issued a truly frosty ultimatum. "About that raincheck, I lied, so, it's now or never Spock."

Alex didn't precisely hesitate; it's just that Jackie was ready to pounce. "Whoa there," she cried. Her giggle somewhat spoiling her otherwise stern "I'm calling foul, that winning bid Mister only covered one sex act. So, if you know what's good for you, and I can see that what you're looking at is looking pretty damn good; well than, maybe you should be thinking about a little charitable contribution."

Alex laughed out loud, whooped a decisive "Bill me," cracked a walloping swat off Brit's exposed rear, grabbed her hips and assumed the position.

Looking back over her shoulder a beaming Brit confessed "Gosh, I'm not all that experienced," her voice a husky drawl as she said "But, I do know that I like to be fucked hard." Then, cracking up everyone except Mike, in that same wickedly sexy drawl she said "Sorry Daddy, but it's true."

Alex and Mike exchanged shrugs; and then, thinking, well she did say hard, Alex decided it was time to grant Genie's wish. No question, he knew Brit was wet, that was obvious; so, he grabbed her hips, cocked his hips back, asked "Hard, really," already yanking her back in to his powerful lunging thrust. And, seeing as how it was ooh's she was cooing he went right on fucking her hard, aggressively ripping his cock out, with just enough pause, before he slammed back in to her. Chuckling would have been out of the question just then, but he did have a thought, and it did make him grin.

It was barely a fleeting reflection; but still, up popped a distractingly vivid mental image of Issy's blowjob. And, so what if it had been an unsanctioned quickie given right there at the bar, not all that long after her erotic encounter with Starfleet?

Whenever Alex told the story, he always explained that it wouldn't have happened at all without a big time assist from Leslie. The topless Starfleet Ensign had scampered off carrying Issy's clothes, laughing as she shouted "now you're gonna have to mingle," over her shoulder. Alex had thought it a Smart move at the time. After all, being blind, cute, sexy, and naked, what choice did Issy have?

It was Ellen, the hot devil with the bewitching tail who led Issy to the bar. "Don't mind me," she said, after ordering a Margarita with extra Tequila. "I'm going to sit right here Alex and watch Chuck help your wife do a little more penance." And Jodi, who was still working off Jackie's penalty, was across the room experiencing the delights of chuck's uncircumcised cock. So, while Ellen and the lady bartender discussed the relative merits of circumcised versus uncircumcised dick, Alex chatted Issy up.

In the way that one thing can lead to another, it didn't take long for an unexpectedly sympathetic Issy to go from complaining about the way Genie had "Poof, up and disappeared," to, what Alex thought of as her putting her mouth where her heart was. So, when he wasn't watching Issy's head bob, he had a choice.

There wasn't any big screen football, but there was a tasty selection of live sex acts to peruse. Over on that already well-used sofa, Jackie was treating Carla, the Lone Ranger's boyfriend to a healthy helping of oral. Back in a far corner, Chuck had Jodi bent over, her impassioned screams as deliberate a put-on as any porn starlet's. Alex wouldn't have bet that Ellen's husband even noticed. But, he did go right on lustily powering his thick length of uncircumcised cock in and out of her. Over by the pool table, and apparently not in all that big a hurry to step up on the auction block, Genie and Dana, the blonde cheerleader were making out, looking more than half-ready to get down and dirty right there on its green felt. And then, there was Ellen; about who, he probably should have felt guilty fantasizing about, at least with Issy making such a concerted effort to suck his balls dry. But then, right from the get go he had been interested in Issy, wanting "to get to know her better," and in all the usual big bad ways. The problem, as he saw it anyway, was that he wanted Ellen just as badly. And, he had wanted her for a whole lot longer. Still, at least he got the name right, when he helpfully suggested "Swallow Issy," as he powered a thrust through her lips that left his cum erupting cock buried deep in her throat.

It was near enough to that eruption for Alex to assume Issy could still taste cum when Paulo put in an appearance. He kissed Issy, and ordered a beer. Ellen started to giggle and Alex wondered if they were thinking the same thing. And maybe he did get a taste; because, they sure didn't stick around, running off in search of Leslie, hot on the trail of Issy's confiscated clothes.

He only needed to take a couple of steps, and he did. Then, Alex slid his arms around a bewitching Devil Girl's waist, nuzzled her neck, for the first time ever arousing a response that wasn't going to leave him with a bruise. It was a game dating back to their college days, and never amounted to anything more than a bit of over the top flirtatious teasing. But, there at the bar Alex was thinking, Hell yes push it.

Alex's lips, warm breath, and a lightly flicking tongue worked around to Ellen's mouth; where, to his surprise she actually let him kiss her. It was warm, sweet, and quick, and Alex told himself, hey, it's a beginning. But, instead of doubling down and kissing her a second time, he opted for a pair of questions. "What up Devil Girl," led straight in to the more important "Hey, where did Chucky come up with the mask?"

"I gave it to him," wasn't what Alex expected to hear.

"And you did that because, why," Alex questioned, his curiosity escalating, even as one hand slid from Ellen's waist and on to the warm bare skin of a sleekly muscled thigh. And, as his fingertips lightly caressed, He teased "Maybe I should find you a black mask? After all; if he's willing to turn you loose at one of Jackie's parties looking so absolutely fuckable; who knows, could he be ready to let you share in the fun?"

"Funny, that's the same word Chuck used," Ellen told him, sounding amused. But Alex didn't find anything amusing about the way she let her thighs slide a little further apart, seeming to invite his touch. "Do you know what he likes best about Jackie's parties," she asked, and then provided him with an answer. "It's being able to, well you know, get a little; and, to do it wondering if, and I'm sure hoping that I'm watching."

Encouraged and sure she hadn't finished, instead of waiting for her to continue, he closed a hand around a sequin-veiled breast. She gave a promising moan of pleasure, actually arching in to his caress. And, after a devilish "umm, nice," she explained "What I think is, that it's about time Chucky boy gave it a try. And, I don't know about you, but I think he's going to discover he likes it."