Auction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Westcam
Westcam
413 Followers

"Have you finished, Sir?"

"I don't think so, but I think you have reached your limit, Little One."

A faint smile crossed her lips despite the tears as she straightened up again and folded her arms behind her back, as they were before. Thrusting her chest forward, she wordlessly challenged him to continue.

The challenge was as brutal as it was short lived. Helmut slapped her breasts hard, several times before grasping them firmly in his hands and squeezing. The pain, coming on top of the ache she already felt, was excruciating, but she kept her lips firmly closed and did not cry. Releasing his grip from her breasts, he turned his attention to her nipples for the final time. There was no tenderness in his manipulation of them. He pinched and twisted them until finally, Dianne cried out for mercy.

He stopped instantly, raining gently kisses on her breasts and nipples. He drew her back to the bed again so the two could lie side by side. His protective arms enveloped her body, curling her into him while he continued to pet and kiss.

Dianne's sobbing eased and eventually stopped.

"Oh, Sir. My tits hurt so much. I did not know I could endure such pain for so long, but even at the end, I did not want you to stop. I can't explain it to you, but there was a reward for me in enduring your pain. There was satisfaction for me in giving you what you wanted from me. I will probably be sore for days, but I loved it. Please hold me now and kiss me some more. I believe that your punishment was not done with malice, but with love. I will forever wonder how much more I could take in the right circumstances."

He kissed her breasts all over and very, very gently sucked on her nipples while she cooed and murmured her approval.

"Soon we must go. The limo will take us to the auctioneer. I have asked the driver to get us there 15 minutes before midnight so that we can enjoy our final fifteen minutes together. You will wear the gown you wore when you left the auction and change into your regular clothes on arrival."

Dianne guiltily realised that she had not given Steve a thought since they returned from the dining room.

(To be continued)

Westcam
Westcam
413 Followers
12