All Comments on 'Auction in Limoges Ch. 03'

by Horrborradventure

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s pretty damned profound actually as well as painfully ironic. Society conditions women to avoid sex and to feel shame for our desires, “good girls don’t do xyz”. It’s all bullshit of course but it’s the root of Rape Fantasies and the submissive aspects of Fsubs in BDSM. Of course they could have whored him out for the money, (never seems to be a popular option though!) I’m sure it would make for a better anti gambling deterrent. As a general rule I despise blackmail stories, cowardly bullies but this is slightly removed she’s going to be pushed into paying his debt. I hate human trafficking even more, particularly in fantasy stories, because what sicko gets off on glorifying that?

I’m going to stick with this for now and hope that it doesn’t go down that route, it tends to be like being dunked in icy water, feeling nauseous from attempting to read pro human trafficking stories is a turn off too.

Tess (uk)

HorrborradventureHorrborradventurealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi again Tess. Thanks so much for another comment, and for sticking with the series so far. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

I really appreciate the comments and thoughts - this is an area I am quite new to writing about, and recognise it is a very, very tricky area.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHorrborradventure@Horrborradventure
I write stories for my wife's pleasure - the ideas are often hers, but I flesh them out into plotlines. I love seeing her fantasies develop, and the trust she shows in me by sharing (most of) her darkest thoughts and desires. I am very aware that as a male writing in the non-...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES