All Comments on 'Auction in Limoges Ch. 06'

by Horrborradventure

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At this stage it’s a 50/50 guess on whether or not this is a fantasy kink event scheduled by her husband George or if it is what it claims to be. It’s the not knowing that’s really off putting. Human Trafficking is not something to be glorified in any way.

This couple obviously aren’t über wealthy if they were then paying this debt wouldn’t be a problem. That train of thought leads in to the fake kidnap/ auction scenario, they don’t have enough money to be able to finance this kind of elaborate fantasy. Which lends credence to it being a real dilemma and that’s completely non erotic to me. I skimmed my way through this one I’m unlikely to read any more. The prosecution of being raped repeatedly every day until the auction is horrendous as is the prospect of being forced into being used by a prosperous buyer.

For me it would be either, sorry honey I’ll wait for you until you get out of prison or I’d find a way to kill the buyer and escape.

Best of luck with your writing, this was a step too far for me. Thanks for sharing, you are clearly a talented writer.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHorrborradventure@Horrborradventure
I write stories for my wife's pleasure - the ideas are often hers, but I flesh them out into plotlines. I love seeing her fantasies develop, and the trust she shows in me by sharing (most of) her darkest thoughts and desires. I am very aware that as a male writing in the non-...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES