Auctioned into Slavery

Story Info
Opal is taken from her tribal society and sold to the rich.
2k words
3.83
26.8k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDude07
TheDude07
23 Followers

The year was 2479 and a 24 year old girl is being dragged along the concrete floor of the jail she had been taken too. Opal was clad in war paint and leather hides. Her tribe had attempted to steal supplies from the ones who lived in the cities that were surrounded by walls. A guard in heavy metal armor threw her into one of the cells. She was a small fiery thing with pale, freckled covered skin and a long bundle of brown dreadlocks that almost reached her tailbone. She had small, flat breasts and an ass that was disproportionally big when compared to her petite body.

She writhed as she struggled to get loose of the cage. She had heard stories in which the High Wallers would occasionally capture Free Spirits like herself and bring them back in an attempt to tame them. There was no taming her however, she was the daughter of Mogal, the leader of the Free Spirits. Opal looked around and saw a camera at the top of the cell looking down at her. As she moved from left to right the camera followed her. While her people had no use for technology such as this, she understood the concepts of most of them.

Opal began removing her leggings and taunting the camera by waving her twat at it. In the Free Spirits culture it was a display of dominance to do such a thing. It appeared that the Men of the High Wall did not share the same custom, as a guard in his metal armor approached her cell with a hose and began to spray her down with it. She struggled to stay standing as the power of the hose was incredible. "No, release me you fucker!" Opal screamed.

The man did not release her from the spray and left after Opal's will was finally broken by the stream. She eventually fell asleep, shivering and trying to find some source of warmth in her cold metallic cell. Eventually she awoke in a state of horror to see the Men of the High Wall surrounding her and one applying a cloth to her mouth. She tried to resist, but the fight left her when she began to breath in the chemicals that were placed on the cloth. She awoke sometime later to find her tribal clothing removed and instead replaced with white, skin tight pants, and a very small white top.

Something felt wrong with her as she sat up and examined the room. The room was clean, sterile, and filled with many different machines. Something was different inside of her, and she did not like it. She leaped off the bed she was laying on and bolted for the door. She was stopped by a man, a doctor from the looks of him who had a remote control in his hand and did not look amused. "I am daughter of Mogal! You release me High Waller or I cut your tongue out." She screamed.

"I think you're going to need to say sorry." He said, in his unconcerned expression. He then clicked a button on his remote control and Opal dropped to her knees. She couldn't help herself, she wanted to attack this man, to rip his tongue out, but she couldn't. Her body was sitting there, unwilling to move as this man walked around her, examining her body.

"Now, how about you tell me how this feels." He said as he punched in a series of commands. She could feel something weird happen to her cunt. It was like some kind of signal was vibrating out, but not in an enjoyable way. She began to pant as she looked up at him. She wanted to submit to this man, to let him know she was his, but again, a larger, more intellectual part of her hated her body for wanting to do such a thing.

She gave in and embraced the mans leg and began humping it. "Tell me, Opal is good girl." Opal moaned at him as her body shook with satisfaction. The doctor looked down at her and smiled.

"Working as intended I see." He then alerted his commands and the girl felt an overwhelming amount of dread at the realization of what he had done to her.

Her body was in his control right now and she hated it. "Your going to go put your collar on or I'm going keep pressing buttons." The man continued. She did so, wanting to get away from this man as quick as possible.

"Put on the collar girl." He said as he raised the controller again. He was not content with her simply backing down from her previously aggressive state. She did so with a chain leash attached to it. He then called for a large burly man by the name of "Frank" to come in and take her. Frank was a round man with a bald head and several "hotdogs" perturbing from where the back of his neck met his head.

Frank was somewhat gentle with her and lead her out to a tunnel into what looked like a stadium. She tried to turn around, but then noticed the doctor was tailing them the tire time. She froze and looked at him as he smiled, he almost wanted to her to fight back. She then turned around, not wanting him to use his remote on her. She hated the feeling of losing control of her body.

As they exited she could see a large wooden platform facing the stands which were filled with people. There was a girl in her similar predicament being displayed, she looked like a fellow Free Spirit, but she did not recognize her. The girl's cunt was being shown off to the crowd as she was trying to fight her handler off.

"We've got a real live one folks." An announcer said as the girls handler pulled out a remote, causing the girl to begin squirting wildly which caused the crowd to go wild.

"Who is going to be the lucky man or woman who will have to tame this junk girl? Maybe, just maybe you could make a civilized woman out of her!" The announcer continued. A thin man with glasses stood in the stands and raised a round sign.

"I see $20 dollars!" Anyone else? The girl on the podium was then brought around to show her face and breasts again. She was beautiful with large breasts and lips.

"Anyone else? Going once! Going Twice! Sold! Come down and get your prize young man!" The announcer said. The young man then walked down the stands and onto the stage.

Once the newly matched couple came face to face the girl looked up at him with a horrified expression on her face. He grabbed her by her throat and began to kiss her marble face which was still comprehending who this man was and what power he now had over her. He then pushed her back on her fours and began to give her ass a few slaps, drawing cheers from the crowd. The former handler instructed the young man to exit the podium, which he did by giving his new property a hard tug of the leash.

Opals heart sunk, was she also about to be auctioned off to a new man who she was too mate with. Her handler then gave her a tug as he walked up to the podium. As he did so there were many murmurs through the crowd as they examined her. What was worse was the large wall behind the podium started playing a recording of herself waving her cunt at the camera in her cell.

"WHERE ARE HER TITS?" One man called. She was horrified as she wondered what would happen if no one wanted her. She then almost screamed as her handler dropped her chain for a second and put his hands in either side of her mouth and pulled back, giving the stands a good look at the quality of here teeth. Tears ran down her face as the reality of her being sold as a piece of meat began to set in.

"Can we start the bidding at $5 dollars?" the announcer asked. A woman raised her sign, and Opals heart sunk. The woman was not the friendly looking kind and wore black lipstick. She did not like the look at her at all.

"Oh I see $15 dollars." The announcer said. Another man, regal with a somewhat old complexion raised his sign. He was tan, but had a sheet of greying brown hair.

"$20 Dollars!" The announcer said again as the woman with the black lipstick mouthed a profanity at the gentlemen.

"Can I get $30 dollars?" The announcer said as the woman strolled onto the stage. Nothing was said. The woman in the black lipstick began to walk onto the stage with her eyes fixed on Opal. As she got up there she grabbed the leash from Opal's handler and began to pull Opal into her crotch area.

"Sniff it real good. You're going to get very used to it." The woman said as she looked down at Opal who began to cry.

"I'll bid $30 dollars." The gentlemen from the stands said. The woman turned around in shock. The gentlemen strolled onto the stage in his nice looking suit.

"Do you bid $40?" The announcer asked as he looked towards the woman in black lipstick who was completely stunned. The gentleman gave her a stern look as he walked by her.

"$40 for a bitch with no tits and only a large ass?" The woman asked incredulously. The gentlemen who had bid $30 walked near the tamer who snatched the leash out of the woman's hand and looked at the announcer.

"$40 anyone? Anyone at all, this is still an open auction!" the announcer asked, but no one responded. The gentlemen then began to wipe the tears off Opal's cheeks with a finely made handkerchief.

She didn't look up at him, she didn't know what she saw in him, but she didn't want to scare him away or make him reconsider his purchase. Maybe she was somehow getting into a worse situation than the woman in the black lipstick was going to take her into. Once her tears were wiped the man then began to play with her dreads with his fingers. She didn't like that, in her culture it was a sign that a man who wanted to mate made.

"Sold to the fine gentlemen for $30!" The announcer exclaimed as the trainer handed the gentlemen the leash. Before he could lead Opal off the stage he was stopped by the Doctor.

"You will be needing this... do you know how to use it?" the Doctor asked her new owner as he handed him the remote that now controlled Opals basic desires. She moved behind her new owner, wanting to get as far away from the device as she could, hoping to get passed its range.

"Yes my father had purchased one of these when I was growing up for our housekeeper." The man in the suit told the doctor. As he pocketed the device.

He then lead her down the stands and out of the stadium with her leash in hand. He pressed some buttons on his phone and a limo approached them. She had seen old pictures of cars in the wild lands, but this one had no driver. The door opened automatically and he motioned her in.

She made for a seat, but was pulled back ever so gently, but very forcefully by the Gentlemen. She then remembered who she was to this man as if crawling by his side wasn't enough.

"Now now, you'll get your chair privileges when I've seen that you've been appropriately domesticated." The gentlemen said as he examined Opals face. She looked at him with silent admiration. The Free Spirits admired strength and power and unlike many Wallers, this man possessed both.

"Have you given birth before." He asked.

She shook her head.

"Have you even had sex before." He asked.

She again shook her head.

"Your going to be perfect then." He said as he leaned back, ready for a rest as she was left in front of his knees, wondering what her new owner had in store for her.

TheDude07
TheDude07
23 Followers