Audition

Story Info
We went for an audition.
1.9k words
4.06
2.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
352 Followers

I am Karl, 40 normal average man my wife, Helga, had done some lingerie modelling when she was younger, we thought this would be same. We are from Sweden, and the casting was last weekend in London so we stayed over in a hotel and had a short break taking in the sights.

We had researched the company online and it all looked legitimate. The studios were in an older building in a reasonable part of the city and the pictures of the actual studios were very professional. We turned up a few minutes early and Peter, our contact, answered the door himself.

He showed us to the studio where there were many cameras and the photographer, George. Everything was as it should be. Melissa their lighting 'man' greeted us and got us a cup of coffee in the adjacent room while they set up.

"We will be ready in a few minutes but we will spend 15 minutes interviewing you Helga, Karl will be watching from a room in another part of the studio. We have had problems in the past when the husband is in the room by them interrupting and we then have to do retakes. This uses up valuable time and reduces the spontaneity of the shoot."

"Oh, OK, I see the logic in that and understand so how will I watch?"

"There will be three screens in the waiting area and the door is locked so no one can 'accidentally' walk in and see the screens showing your wife or you whatever you are doing. There will be coffee or a small range of alcohol. Some nibbles are provided and there is a toilet as this could take two hours. I hope you will be comfortable Karl."

"Sounds fine thanks Melissa."

"Dan here will take you to the waiting area and he will tell you the order of things."

"Right this way Karl,... this is the area, the screens will come on when they start rolling drinks are in dispensers or booze in the fridge. Toilet is through that door and this door will be locked. No worries in the event of an emergency all doors will trigger open. Have fun and I'll see you at the end."

"OK Dan thanks, by the way what are the tissues for?"

"Well Karl your wife is an exciting woman unusually for this studio she is older and that makes her interesting. She will be in very revealing clothing while she is wearing it and you may become excited. That's one reason for locked doors."

"Oh, I don't think I will need them but thanks."

"See you later."

After 15 minutes of looking at the magazines, the TV's turned on and I saw her being interviewed.

"Right Helga, I am Peter and I will be interviewing this shoot, I understand that you did lingerie modelling before you met Karl."

"Yes, many years ago. I was surprised that you gave me a shot as I am now a lot older and not thin."

"Ah well lingerie looks good on a womanly figure and many companies are now using models that are real human shapes."

"Thank you."

"So, what type of lingerie did you pose in."

"It was sexy but covered everything...none was sheer."

"Fine, how do you feel about shooting this...we sent you pictures of the lingerie and you agreed to do this."

"I am quite relaxed even though some of the items were quite revealing and even designed to show everything."

"These are some items our sponsor wants to see and I'm glad you are ok with them. You will be paid for this session and any follow up ones. Is your hubby as relaxed about this as you are?"

"Oh yes Karl loves me enough to let me do this"

"OK, let's get the shoot started. There will be shots from all angles all this is normal for this work."

George said. "Helga I will do establishing shots clothed then progressing on. If at any time you are uncomfortable just tell me. First it will be front, side, back and other side."

The shoot went on, Helga had shots standing clothed front side and back then in her underwear the same thing ... then George asked her to lose the bra which she did then the panties and again the same shots. Last a tall chair was brought in and she posed on this Legs closed, crossed and wide open. All the time I was watching this I weirdly found it very sexy and I started to get an itch in my cock.

Peter was talking to Helga again; she was sitting in her lingerie "OK Helga how was the photography? Not too uncomfortable?"

"Not at all... the spread legs shot was a little more revealing than I expected but ok..."

"Some of the lingerie will show all that so it is necessary but I am glad you weren't put off by it."

"I need you to understand that the whole shoot is being captured on video from many angles and that Karl will be seeing it all."

"Oh yes we realised it would be and I have signed the release for it."

"We are just setting up for the lingerie shoot. There are about twenty items for you to model and Melissa is also our dresser and will be helping you to put the gear on properly. Now you did say that you would be ok with a male model being used in some of the shots. Is that still ok with you?"

"Yes, that's fine, I presume his outfits will be as revealing and I will be close to him as in many ads on the TV. I'm sure you were about to talk about that."

"Yes, I was, you have a grasp of how this goes so it will be easier for us all."

"OK let's get to it then."

Mel came in and took Helga to a changing room. The left screen cut to that room. Mel said "Helga, this Is the first outfit, it's a teddy but as you can see it will cover everything but all is revealed by the fact that it is translucent."

"No problem I know how revealing some of it will be."

my wife was on TV, posing on very sexy lingerie, she had done that before but only normal lingerie modelling, this was her first-time front of video cameras.

I was surprised, she was told to change more and more sexy lingerie more and more revealing and transparent.

One camera was zooming on her lingerie bottom

I was surprised to see a visible wet spot she was asked "it's time to do pair modelling." she just smiled and nodded in agreement.

So, she was agreeing to nude modelling with a man...she must have known what to expect but I was really excited.

I did think about trying to stop it but I didn't know where she was.

"Jamal, please come in and meet Helga." He was a tall very dark-skinned man and he walked in the room, just wearing boxers.

"Oh my god that is huge!" exclaimed Helga as I noticed his cock was not even hard but much bigger than me fully erect.

"Hello Helga you look stunning and very sexy."

"Thank you, Jamal, you are very handsome and ... well built."

They hugged and the director said "Jamal, Take up a position behind her."

He went round behind her and placed his hands on her hips.

she was wearing high heels, garter belt, stocking, crotchless mesh thong and open bra so effectively nude, her back was against his belly,

George said. "Place one hand on her flat belly and the other over hand over her bra," so they took up position?

Her nipple was between his large black fingers

At that point, I was feeling excited, very jealous, nervous and my cock was hard. his cock was getting harder.

George told him. "Jamal, slide your hand inside her bra." my wife looked very excited, I saw her nipples stiffen while another camera was zooming in on her thong. It was open crutch so there was a shot of her wet pussy. Her lips were already swollen and she was so visibly wet.

I was already doing some wanking. He slowly pulled her boob out he was openly playing with my wife's large boob

George said "Put your other hand inside her thongs going for her cunt." she placed her wedding ring hand over his hand but didn't resist hi moving his hand into her thong.

He had one finger in her at this time, I could see his fingers getting shiny and glistening she was moaning as she was so excited. She must have been close to orgasm

I could see from her face that she was enjoying it a lot, her eyes were closed

he fingered her for several minutes and his other hand playing with her large boob but she didn't orgasm yet. "Are you enjoying yourself, Helga?"

George continued. "Helga, I want Jamal to pull down your thong and take your bra off. "Are you ok to continue?"

"Yes, let's keep going I'm very turned on."

"Jamal, please take your boxers off too." I saw his cock for the first time he was very big and he was hard not just big, he was monster sized.

He walked my wife to the bed, she had never had black cock. when they got to the bed he moved her into the doggy position, she looked over her shoulder and smiled to him. "Are we going to fuck Jamal?"

"I certainly hope so Helga. How do you think Karl will be about now?"

"Oh, knowing him he will be wanking still."

She was ready to be fucked. she looked more than ready, still looking at him she pushed her hips up and parted her legs. it was both careful and hard fucking. My wife's vaginal opening was at first, way too tight to his size. so, he took it easy but as she stretched, he got faster and harder took time until his cockhead slid in her, she was screaming and crying, her pussy stretching finally her pussy accepted his size with loud wet sound she started having a very loud squirting orgasm on his cockhead. Jamal asked. "Did you enjoy that, Helga?"

"It was beyond good I hope you can do more of that." he did, she had several orgasms in the same position and then he came in her.

The camera was zooming on her pussy when he came

I had used lots of tissues and came 4 times while watching

She was given small break and time to meet me I was collected and taken to her.

It was very emotional we were hugging, crying and kissing I was both happy and angry but happier. I told her "You were so sexy and I loved seeing good porn with my wife as the star."

I had never seen something like what she had just done, except in porn but this was my wife as a porn star ... super sexy. Peter asked if she would do more and we agreed, she did three more shows with my approval.

One was with Jamal and the other with him and two other men with large cocks

They really did pay well and we had a great time but my cock doesn't fit in her yet.

JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
352 Followers