Audition Ch. 02: Betsy

Story Info
Young thick woman craves older white master.
18.5k words
4.72
12.6k
12
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
859 Followers

BDSM -- Young thick woman craves older white master

[Author's notes: Warning! This is a BDSM sex story. There are strong Dominance and Submission themes in this story. There are strong group sex themes in this story. This story has substantial multiple-male/single-female and female/female sexual contact. This hopefully will be hot enough to be a whack off story for the people who like these themes, as it does have a lot of sex in it. For those who don't like these themes please move along. Civil and constructive comments about writing are appreciated, hate speech will be deleted.]

[Note: Despite repeated references to her dominant as 'Devil' neither the character Betsy or anyone else in the story believes he has supernatural powers. Betsy doesn't understand much about hypnosis, so she uses the shorthand of magic with mischievous intent.]

Betsy was Deidre's Irish milkmaid roommate, 'was' being the operative word. On that fateful night two weeks ago, Deidre had disappeared, only to finally answer the last call before Betsy would have called the cops on them. Betsy had a duty to watch out for her lover, even if she was out on a B&D 'playdate'. She'd seen her roommate/live-in-lover only for two shopping trips and to pay off their bills since then. All of them.

He'd given Deidre a black plastic platinum credit card in her own name with a fifty thousand dollar credit limit and a five thousand cash advance limit. So it is no surprise to Betsy that Deidre knew where her bread got buttered, and spent her time there.

She'd poured over their profile's on FetLife, told by Deidre she needed to update her own, admittedly very thin profile. Be honest. Tell the truth. "He is VERY tough about doing as he says and telling him the truth" Deidre said. The carrot of course is that Deidre dangled the hope of getting her a private audition, to become one of his adopted P.O.'s -- Pandemic Orphans.

At twenty one, Betsy hardly needed a new Daddy. But the list of her fetishes needed to be filled out, and pictures needed to be uploaded from her and Deidre's phones, and the pictures had to be turned private, and she had to recheck her list of friends to see if there is anyone she didn't trust to see those pictures. She told her story and what she is looking for. She put her status as in a relationship with Deidre, but her profile did not have her in a relationship with Deidre's new dominant, something only he can do. She would have to do something about that.

The allure of this rich, powerful man for her can easily be understated. He is skilled in Bondage and Dominance, with over thirty years of experience, twenty years of that in long term relationships. He also practices hypno-dominance, often referred to as being a HypnoDom. No person should have that amount of control over another, she had once firmly believed. But after two weeks of nightly hypnos while she slept, she can no more refuse him anything than she can jump over the moon.

There is a deeper allegory for Betsy being the cow who jumped over the moon. She is at least fifty, and perhaps seventy five pounds overweight, with two belly rolls and a muffin top. Her weight loss attempts have only deflated her breasts so that her nipples point down at the floor unless in a push up bra. Being next to Deidre therefore has its pluses and minuses for her.

When out at clubs or FetLife events, she can usually pick off a wingman or a straggler while Deidre got the prime stud. Deidre told her this new one is not like the others, wouldn't take her home and beat the crap out of her with no aftercare, wouldn't take her off to an unmentioned gangbang where she is the star. Not that Betsy minded that. Being very orally fixated, she loved sucking cock or licking pussy.

Which leads to the gaping hole between her legs. Despite being party girls (as long as others paid for the drinks and such), she and Deidre got it on together at least three to five times a week. So one of the things she's going to ask Mr. Big Stud Dominant for is equal time with Deidre's sweet pussy. It isn't often that a five like Betsy gets to bed a nine like Deidre on a regular basis, and she is not going to give that one, singular achievement of her life up unless she gets something even better.

Little did she know that her appearance had little to do with it -- Deidre loves Betsy for who she really is, how she treats people. Always kind, always generous, Betsy has a wealth of spirit which far too few people in the world share.

Maybe it is the luck of the Irish, shown clearly in her flaming red hair that caused her date -- her audition -- to be tonight, the night of the full moon. Deidre bought her a wrap dress, or more precisely Tina did, the strawberry blonde wrestler easily as hot as Deidre, and the only known living candidate to have passed all of Dr. Demented Dominant's slave tests.

Tina also bought her a black girdle, a gauzy push up bra with a front clasp, Louboutin five inch 'Hot Chick' heels, and dark seamed thigh high hose. Those shoes alone nearly made her climax every time she picked them up, and she slept with them each night. Tina took her to get her hair and makeup done in a Lexus SUV that still had the new car smell. Tina is amazingly chatty, so after the end of the 'prepare to be fucked' tour, Betsy feels like she has a new best friend.

When she is finally dressed, Betsy can hardly recognize herself in the mirror. Two full grades -- she now looked to herself like a seven instead of a five, while most people would have called her an eight. She is tall enough to tuck either Deidre or Tina under her chin, so much of her Dad in her body frame, who was a football player back in the day -- plus the tall leggy Vegas showgirl roots of her Mom. If this is how the Devil wishes to buy her soul, this is how she would spread herself wide open for him. Whip me, beat me, but for godsakes make me look good doing it!

It is useless to have Deidre or Tina as her backup, the Devil with a handsome face can make them do anything he wants. So she arranges for Debbie to be her failsafe, one of her neighbors she often smoked a bowl with just to relax. "Time to go sell my soul to the devil" she says to herself in the mirror for her final check.

The Lyft whisks her away from her studio apartment in the big complex of studio apartments, which is all that Deidre and Betsy can afford, and even then because she blew the manager on a weekly basis. She didn't mind blowing the manager, or pretty much anyone else. It is her most common form of bargaining, introduction, or just saying 'hello'. She has a lot of male friends because of that she reminds herself. Pretty women can postpone the inevitable, 'fugly women have to go straight for the bone' Betsy believes.

They are expected at the gate, and waived through. The clubhouse has a big circular drive, and she is dropped off by the front doors. A valet at the curb informs her she should go upstairs to the restaurant, where her party is waiting. At the Restaurant and Lounge, she is escorted to a back corner private booth. 'He can put a ball gag in my mouth and fuck me right here' Betsy thinks to herself, to a resulting gush of dampness in her already overheated pussy.

"So nice to finally meet you Betsy! Deidre misses you terribly, we will have to do something about that." the Devil in disguise says cheerfully.

"So nice to meet you, Sir. I'm curious why, unlike all the other auditions, this one is not being conducted at your warehouse?" Betsy asks warily.

"Most often, the candidates have no inkling of who I am, what I do, or what my resources are, much less the full range of experiences they can expect. So a different seduction, tailored to you, Betsy, seemed more appropriate. By the way, you look glorious, absolutely stunning." I answer in complete candor.

"That is sad. I haven't had any impact play -- much less any cock -- in over two weeks. I'm not much of a dick magnet without Deidre." Betsy complains, completely ignoring the compliment as if it didn't exist.

"Nonsense. Completely utterly self abusing trash talk. I can find five men in this clubhouse right now who will gladly help me gangbang you all night long and feel they owed me a huge debt for doing so." I reject her baseless self disparaging assertion.

"You are on. Five men ready, willing, and able to give this not so lovely young woman the full adoration of their cocks for the night, and I will sell my soul to you, Mr. Devil." Betsy haughtily challenges me.

"Some preliminaries, Ms. O'Malley" I say as I fish a length of yarn out of my suit coat pocket, then "I'm an Old School devil. Offer me your wrists, palms up. Do you offer me your wrists, that I may bind you, and keep you safe?"

"Yes, Sir, of course. You already know your nightly black magic incantations make me incapable of saying anything else." Betsy gushes.

"So you are saying before Deidre left to meet me at the warehouse two weeks ago, you would have turned this offer down?" I object.

"Not on your life and eternal soul, Mr. Devil!" Betsy laughs.

"I thought not. So as I wrap this yarn around your wrists, I bind you to me, so that I may keep you safe. Do you also accept my instructions, my corrections, my punishments, that your guilt and shame may be released and you may become closer to the perfection we both seek?" I ask joyfully.

"If you are asking me to be a perfect slut for you, I'm already halfway there. I just need to do it for you. So yes, I accept your instructions, your corrections, your punishments of me, earned or not, that whatever little guilt I have left, whatever meaningless shame may be released, and I may become closer to the perfect slut slave we both want me to be for you." Betsy gushes in claiming that which she craved so deeply far more easily then she could have imagined.

"From this point onward, I will choose, and you will obey. I ask you again, do you accept my instructions, my corrections, my punishments, that your guilt and shame may be released and you may become closer to the perfection we both seek?" I need to be sure Betsy is clear on this.

"Yes, Sir. A thousand times yes, a million times yes. Oh fuck, I am supposed to bargain for time with Deidre before I sell my soul. Any chance you would consider letting me make love to her on a regular basis, say three to five times per week?" Betsy pleads.

"Done. You are ordered to make love to Deidre three to five times per week at a minimum. I shall order her to do the same. I shall also reinforce that with hypno commands which are repeated each night. There will be no escaping our bargain for either one of you. Now can I take possession of your mind, body, and soul?" I agree quickly.

"You already have two of those, and I'm not really sure the third is still mine to give to you or if you have already swiped it. Certainly my body will never be able to deny you anything. How do we seal the deal?" Betsy proposes.

"With a kiss on my cock, right here, right now. Pull the hem of your dress up and let me finger your pussy in front of everybody in this restaurant while you stroke and suck my cock. Don't forget to diddle your clit, I need you ready to climax on a moment's notice with a Neon Coyote Edge." I command her to suck my cock, while invoking my new hypno macro, that invokes each slaves customized phrases, one set of five sub-commands for trance, one set of five sub-commands for edge, and one set of five sub-commands for climax. Less baggage for my memorization and much simpler overall.

Betsy gets red faced and dives sideways under the table, to start working on my (as of that moment) poor little worm, her wide rear exposed like a big pale stop sign. Despite the turn-on of being exposed and performing oral sex in public, there is little real risk of getting caught in this empty part of the restaurant.

Such a talented mouth! Yet her channel is pulsing around my fingers the moment her mouth is on me. No wonder she loves being such a slut, she naturally gets off on it! Despite the intense level of distraction she must be suffering under, her blowjob does not suffer one bit. She pulls the skin of the shaft taunt as she strokes it with her hand, while nibbling, sucking, and licking the tip of my glans, sliding her mouth down every bit she can as her hand creates more wood to chew on.

I am making 'come hither' motions with my fingers inside her pussy, where two fingers have plenty of room. Betsy is probably a size queen, with a preference for big cocks. I have the sketchiest outline of a plan to make up for all the cock she didn't get the last two weeks, and the last two years before that besides.

I am fully hard, and Betsy is going to town on my shaft, corkscrew twisting strokes mixing with deep ball bag punching strokes, Her hand is a blur on her clit, and she isn't the only one right on the edge. "Neon Coyote Climax" I say softly, as Betsy shakes, rattles, and rolls through a huge climax, squirting all over the bench of the booth, while her hips thrust and her back arches.

Her nipples are so stiff after her climax they seem like they will tear through the sheer bra and lace wraparound dress. Despite all of that, she redoubles her intensity of oral assault on my shaft, to be greeted by what would have happened anyhow a few seconds later. I am spurting, seven times at full blast into her mouth, tongue underneath my glans as she rocks back and forth, powerful suction all around my tip. Good God she is going to have to teach these cocksucking skills to Tina and Deidre!

Betsy continues rocking back and forth, even though there is nothing more to drain from my balls just yet. I get the impression I will have to forcibly pull her off to get her to stop sucking my cock, which she is practically chewing on now. But our waitress will be on her way to our table, and I have a slut to serve to the restaurant.

"Betsy, time for dinner. Take a napkin and clean up as much of this mess as you can get to, and make yourself presentable for vanilla company. Remember how proud I am of you. You are such a fabulous fellatrix that you will be giving classes back at our house. I will track down our waitress and dinner will be arriving before I get back. We are having a nice Shiraz, no more than two glasses for you tonight. Tell me now if you are allergic to lobster or steak." I demand.

"If you saw me without this girdle you wouldn't ask if I am allergic to any food." Betsy pouts.

"If I saw you without the girdle, I would think 'She is thick and loves to take the dick' or, 'A girl with a tummy still can fuck and be yummy'. Now my little slut, get ready for a night of feasting and fucking. By the way, the girdle stays on tonight. I want everybody to see you as I do -- a supremely fuckable hot woman. Don't eat all the breadsticks, they are addictive. By that I mean that I am addicted to them and I will punish you severely if I don't get at least half. What's mine is mine and that includes you." I instruct her firmly.

"Yes Sir. Girdle on. I will be here waiting with carefully rationed breadsticks and wine." Betsy says happily.

Betsy wonders to herself why if she just sold her soul to the devil she is so damn happy about it. Why did his little 'What is mine is mine and that includes you' light her up inside like noon on an emotional landscape that had never seen even a sunrise before Deidre?

I go and get a room for the night, since the clubhouse has a strict 'no-driving after drinking' policy, and get twelve keys for a 'poker party'. I pocket two in my left pocket and the other ten in my right. I go back to the lounge and work the room, passing a keycard in each handshake, letting them know if they are in to come to the room as soon as they can after dinner. If not, then just drop the key off at the front desk.

I pick ten men there at the restaurant whom I had shared a woman (or two) with at one time or another over the years. I invite them to stop by our table on their way to the restroom or on their way out, just to get a look at what is 'on offer'. Seven guys stopped by and are introduced to Betsy, who can be as charming as any salesperson I've ever met. That puts bones (well, a big black bone) on the plan I had sketched out earlier to keep Betsy's craving for big cock satisfied, but that plan would have to wait until tomorrow.

At the end of our dinner, Betsy says "I don't think I've ever been so stuffed, even when I am airtight. I can't possibly eat any more unless we are having the Creamsickles that you promised for dessert."

"What makes you think I have Creamsickles in my pocket?" I tease slyly.

"They are probably still in their pants. But I have no problem warming them up until they melt in my mouth. The really cold hard ones I have to bake in one of the two chambers in my double oven. Somehow, I seem to always get them all over me and make quite a mess. Too bad I don't have Deidre to lick it up, she is always so good about helping me with the spots I can't reach myself." Betsy teases back.

"Ay-ay-ay! We are going to have to call you the boner maker. Fucking witch, I'm rock hard again!" I playfully inform Betsy of the effect she has on me.

"She can be here in minutes." Betsy observes.

"So what is it about her, that you would give up your one-on-one private audition with me to serve in a gangbang with her and a bunch of guys you don't even know?" I propose.

"First, I'm going to do the gangbang either way. You promised me dick, and I won't let you back out now, The private audition is in essence already over. You have claimed me, I am yours. Everything else is training for my collar. Why doesn't Tina wear hers?" Betsy tries to solve a puzzlement.

"Did you see the string of pearls tightly around her neck?" I ask.

"Oh! Oh! A covert collar! That's brilliant!" Betsy gushes.

"Her idea, by the way. She has a platinum one she wears for formal occasions. But yes, you are right, everything else is training until you earn your collar. So the question is, why Deidre? Why not Deidre AND Tina?" I explore.

"Simple math. You and seven guys is eight, three per slut is six for just B and D, leaving one of the sluts a pair of joysticks for her airtight cockpit. Eight guys is a cock short for three sluts." Betsy observes.

"Or two guys bail, so two sluts sixty nine, needing only a cock apiece, and one lucky slut with three." I suggest.

"I don't like the cock shortage crisis. Get us another cock or leave Tina out of it." Betsy instructs.

"Topping from the bottom, are we?" I object with a chuckle.

"Like any good dominant, you are very careful about tending to your subs needs. Like the great dominant that you are, you know that Deidre and I need some pussy to pussy time as soon as possible to re-establish our slut sister bond. The only way we can be fair to Tina is to have her here too, and that means our orgy is a cock short. As you are the loving dominant who owns me mind, body and soul, I will do whatever you command, with or without Deidre, with or without Tina." Betsy proposes as she wraps herself around me and kisses me deeply. She is an excellent kisser, and time seems to stop for awhile.

"So what will it be, Sir?" Betsy queries softly.

"There is a whole other purpose to this gangbang tonight. This is about you. This is about seven other men looking at you and saying 'I want to fuck that woman'. This is about you seeing yourself as good enough. This is about me being so proud of how well you fuck and suck cock I want everyone to envy me, because you are MINE. My slave, My slut, My woman. I want them to go to bed each night wishing you were in their bed, craving your cunt, craving your ass, craving your cocksucking talents." I say as I pause to catch a breath.

"This is about you, Betsy. There will be plenty of time for you and Tina, you and Deidre. But tonight is about you and me. You are mine, and I am going to use you so there is no doubt of how proud I am of my slut." I say forcefully to Betsy, and suddenly it is high noon on a very hot summer's day, with torrential rain in the south of her emotional landscape.

craigool
craigool
859 Followers