Audition Ch. 02: Betsy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right guys. Which would you rather have, me trying to tear off your clothes for two minutes or me sucking your cock for two minutes? Because he told me to do it, and I am his slut. The best cock sucker in thirteen counties. Gather round and make a 'cock pit' for me so I can stroke two of you while I suck the third. Because nothing says slut quite like satisfying three cocks at the same time." Betsy brags.

Steven says "Are you the hottest cock sucking slut in thirteen counties?"

Betsy proudly says "I am the hottest cock sucking slut in thirteen counties, Sir."

"Then prove it. Suck our cocks, Slut." Steven demands.

Betsy feasts upon the long eight inch plus but thin cock, with its plum shaped tip, while her right hand goes to stroke her dominant's inch smaller but thicker cock with the bias cut helmet, and her left wraps around Jimmy's slightly longer, slightly thicker dick compared to the one in her mouth.

She figures she will be doing this for the next hour or so unless the twins show up sooner. She would suck cock all day if she could. Betsy feels this is what makes her a woman, pleasing men, plus she really get's off on it. She would serve men on her knees all day long if she could just convince her knees that is a good idea. Maybe the Devil will take her extra weight so she can.

The timer dings, and she moves to Jimmy.

Jimmy asks "Betsy, are you the hottest cock sucking slut in thirteen counties?"

Betsy proudly says "I am the hottest cock sucking slut in thirteen counties, Sir." to a twinge in her pussy. Being a slut, and acting like a slut is still different than publicly admitting it, and the fact that the Devil is proud of her doing it lights a fire in her pussy she may never be able to put out. Just like her Dad's celebration of her sexuality, coaxing her, encouraging her -- that feels like someone truly loves her. She already knows she truly loves him, even though she still tries to hide it from him..

"Then prove it, Betsy. Suck my cock, Slut." Jimmy demands, pushing her excitement up another notch by personalizing it to her and him.

She lets go of the Devil's dick, and like letting go of a handrail in a swimming pool, she is now afloat in a sea of dicks, in the deep end. Her hand cannot completely close around Russ's massive fuckstick, and it is the longest by far, maybe two inches longer than the longest so far.

Sharp slaps to her breasts bring her back to sucking the cock in her mouth. How many women get to suck a cock like that, much less take it mouth, cunt, and ass? The Devil has his mind tricks, enslavements and enchantments, plus a big booty trunk bigger than her own of skills and thrills. This is the first time she has thought about what he will do to her to reward her after she takes on all his friends tonight, and the thought makes her pussy clench hard.

Russ demands "Betsy, are you the hottest deep throat slut, who can get my prick all the way down to licking my balls with my fully hard cock in your sweet cock sucking slut mouth, in thirteen counties?"

Betsy motions for her purse, noting the Devil already has it in his hands. She applies her lipstick to a drunken slut level and replies, "I am the hottest deep throat cock sucking slut mouth in thirteen counties. I will be licking your balls with your fully hard cock completely in my throat while I mark you with my lipstick around the base of your cock and the top of your balls. You will never be able to get enough of what I am going to do to you." Betsy brags.

She did a twelve incher once, but not in this position. "Excuse me gents, but I'm going to need both hands and a different position for this python." Bending over backwards, she easily slides down half his length, her hands clawing into his ass to hold her position.

Russ takes this as a sign to take advantage of her face up position to slap her nipples with his left hand, and spank her pussy with his right. For most women, this would be a distraction, but for Betsy it is lube and passion tattooed right into her soul. She not only puts a tramp stamp with her lips around the base of his cock, but makes the journey up and down his shaft three times before the timer rings.

"Holey Fuck, that is the best blowjob I have ever had!" Russ cries out as he slumps in a chair.

"Wait until I go airtight with you in my throat and sing to you until you cum in my mouth! You are going to be a broken toy after that." Betsy promises with a smile, as she wipes the drool from her mouth on her wrist.

I interject "Let's put Betsy up on the poker table, face up, head hanging off the side, two chairs to support her feet. That way everyone can experience that deep throat action firsthand, and our sweet Betsy Slut can be comfortable doing it."

Mike steps up, presenting his cock, the thinnest, shortest dick so far. "Betsy, are you the hottest cock sucking slut in thirteen counties?"

Betsy answers "Fuck my mouth with your hard cock and you will find out! I am indeed the hottest cock sucking slut you have ever had. I the hottest deep throat slut in thirteen counties and it's OK if you cum in my mouth."

Mike slides his cock into her throat in a single smooth thrust, while he starts wailing on her nipples, slapping her tits like some perverted version of a nerd fight as he bashes her boobs around. I have pulled up a chair between her legs to feast on her pussy. I lick up and down her labia, fingering her cum tunnel, tracing the rim of her rosebud, while my mouth sucks and licks her clit. She may start blowing her own fuses before we even get to the main event. He whimpers, his ball sack bounces, and she gobbles down the first load of cum from the party proper.

"Tasty cum! Next!" Betsy calls out happily.

Dustin steps forward, slowly wanking his cock, like everybody else is doing when they aren't inside Betsy. "Betsy, do you promise to be the hottest slut in thirteen counties by giving up your mouth, cunt, and ass as much as we require of you all night?", Dustin demands as he grabs her hair, pulling her off the table then dropping her back down.

The resulting growl from Betsy, reacting to being dominated puts a gravelly quality to her answer, "I beg you to fuck my mouth, Sir. I beg you to fuck my cunt, Sir. I beg you to fuck my hot tight ass Sir. I beg you all to use me for as long as you see fit. Because I promise you I am the hottest submissive slut in thirteen counties and I freely give up my mouth, cunt, and ass to every single one of you."

"Roll over, Slut!" Dustin commands curtly. I pull my head out from between Betsy's thick thighs just in time to keep from having my neck snapped like a twig.

Dustin grabs her hair with both hands, sliding his cock into her throat as deep as it goes and holding it there. His is probably the smallest cock of the seven, but his dominant nature makes up for that. We certainly heard no complaints from Betsy, as I go back to feasting on her pussy. Dustin speeds up, slows down, pauses with his dick in her throat, almost completely unpredictable. It is clear by Betsy's pussy walls clenching on my fingers that it is having the intended effect. At the end he pulls out just far enough to spray her face with his hot sticky cum. She doesn't even bother to wipe it off.

"Fuck! I think I'm in love! If I was not already owned lock, stock, and bent over a barrel by the Devil over there, I would be going home with you tonight." Betsy exclaims, then complains wistfully.

"I have a wife already." Dustin objects playfully.

"Does she crave pussy as much as I do? Does she crave eating your cum from another woman's pussy like I do?" Betsy taunts, as everybody's dick gets a little stiffer.

I move in front of Betsy, whispering in her ear "Neon Coyote Trance. When any man here tonight cums inside you, you will have an intense Neon Coyote Climax. 10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1, fully awake, Neon Coyote Edge."

Addressing the room I say "Gentlemen, there is no more need to tell Betsy what a slut she is, she knows it to her core. Since this is a three minute round. I would have nominated someone to feast on her sweet slit, but Dustin already self nominated, so we will go in reverse order. Mike has pussy duty when Dustin steps up. I doubt anyone will get through this round without cumming in her or on her, since she will be doing her best two minute cum drill." I cue Betsy in on her expected performance.

"Also, if you are planning to fuck her sweet over padded ass, don't be surprised if she gives you the Roswell Alien Anal Probe at precisely the right moment to make you cum in her throat. As I said, be a gentleman, and pull back so at least a little of your cum goes in her mouth, because Betsy lives to lick up cum. If the brats don't show up by the end of this round, Betsy will use the four minute round to get us hard again and ready to fuck her." I propose.

Betsy is already beside herself with excitement. Dustin turns out to be a damn fine pussy licker, sucking her clit, licking her clit, then plunging his tongue deep into her channel. She is bashing her hips on the octagonal poker table as she attacks the Devil's cock, one hand frantically stroking his shaft as she sucks and licks the tip, the other hand rolling the marbles in his ball bag until they start to tighten. Then she gently squeezes them, not to the point of any discomfort, but more in a pulsing rhythm to get them to erupt.

She feels them start to pulse, so she licks one last time and sucks as intensely as she can, opening her mouth to show everyone the cum pooling on her tongue as she swallows it so as to not miss a drop. She then moves into the aftersuck, that wonderful phase of intense orgasmic pleasure that opens up for men right after they cum. Just the right amount of pressure and then...

Betsy is ignorant of the hot ball of climax energy that explodes from her clit into her box, traveling up her spine as her pussy walls clench, and her hips bash into the table, like a ball of plasma, until she feels it exploding in her brain. This is the Neon Coyote Climax, making her twitch and fuck the table with her hips, her nipples feeling like they have exploded in pleasure.

Her mouth, the source and receptacle for the cum entering her body feels like a holy temple of joy, with orgasmic pleasure bouncing back and forth from her cunt to her clit. It is all she can do to worship the cock which has given her the greatest oral orgasm of her life so far. 'Thank God for my Devil. Thank God for my Devil.' Betsy thinks to herself.

I have opened my own door into dom-space, and been pushed through by the aftersuck into heaven. When the timer dings and Betsy releases me, I stumble back to one of the chairs that once belonged to the poker table, one of those wicker chairs with a padded leather back and arms on four rollers that now only exists to collect nearly comatose cum drained victims of the perfect slut.

I watch Betsy do her two minute drill on Steven, then her body thrashes as he grunts, then she guides him into the afterlife. I arrange for a chair to be behind him as he collapses into it, and I push him to the side to keep him from obstructing my view.

Jimmy steps up and Betsy has switched to a two handed stroke on his cock, using it like a shaker exercise for her tits, both hands traveling together, providing a tight pussy simulation as she licks the tip. Deep throat sucks get mixed it, and then she opens up his door into subspace, kicking him right through the goalposts into heaven as her body collects the orgasmic bounty for sucking out his cum.

Betsy flips over on her back for Russ, deep throating him as she plays with his balls, She then starts a pattern of using both hands to stroke his long thick shaft really fast, like she did for Jimmy, then doing fast deep throat sucks the entire length of his cock, her claws buried in his ass. She lines up for the field goal, and shoves a knuckle up his bunghole, kicking him right through to the afterlife with thirty seconds to spare. This is a long reward for a job well done, as her body thrashes through every one of those thirty seconds until the timer dings.

Betsy is a little woozy after that, so she compensates by attacking Mike's cock, biting, nibbling, squeezing his balls, fingering the rim of his rosebud. His dick gets really hard from that, so she goes all in, fucking his ass with a finger, squeezing his balls with her other hand, sucking up and down his full length as fast as she can. He doesn't even make it close to two minutes before he is through the uprights and off to the afterlife. She spends the other half of his time trying to fuck the table really hard as she thrashes in climax. That is the last chair in arms length as Dustin moves from between her legs to stand, and I realize I can finally stand again too.

Dustin grabs her head to start fucking her face and says to me "Spank her pussy, hard. Let her know what is coming." It is almost a dominant command, but I decide getting piqued about protocol in the heat of the moment isn't wise. I can always speak to him later. Remind him that with me, requests always need a 'Please' at the end.

Betsy takes the top role right away from him, tugging down on his balls gripped hard in one fist, the other with two fingers right up his ass. He is her sock puppet, as she bounces her head up and down the full length of his shaft. Topping from the bottom, a tendency I have seen from her before. Maybe a subtle reminder that while he is a dominant, he isn't her dominant? I would have to watch her behavior carefully to figure out which is which. Or talk to her, nobody seems to do that as much as they should these days.

Dustin gets his field goal kick into the afterlife, as Betsy grins, knowing what is coming. She is a being of light and joy, as her body shares with her the climax she deserves. I am spanking her pussy as she squirts all over me, turning my 'swat, swat" into 'squish, squish'. I look at Dustin, and his face is a glazed donut of her juices, she she probably squirted for the others too. She will need to re-hydrate.

We all take a short bathroom break, one at a time. Betsy chugs a creamsickle, then a tall water. Everybody copies her. It is still early, Carol hasn't even gotten up for her shift at the hospital yet. Everybody knows this is the final prep for airtight all night, and despite the exertion so far, everybody is up for it and excited.

Betsy kneels before me, taking my cock in her mouth for a slow, sensual, loving suck. Caressing my ass, playing with a knuckle but not fingering out my ass, and then slowly deep throating my cock. I can't believe when the timer dings four minutes have gone by.

Steven and Jimmy, Russ and Mike, even Dustin get the same slow-blow treatment, and we are about thirty seconds from taking Betsy to the next level when the twins arrive.

"Dudes!" Cole acknowledges us with high five slaps in the air.

"What a dickfest, if you can call vienna sausages a dickfest." Tony teases.

"With the exception of Russ." Cole notes.

"Lot's of bragging boys, but I don't see no toys. Are you gun shy with your tiny water pistols?" Betsy taunts, while nibbling on the tip of her pinky finger to emphasize her point.

They are young. They are handsome. They are spoiled little trust fund brats who will be insanely rich some day. They have attitude. Plus they are hung like horses, at least as big as Russ. Plus being athletes, they have stamina.

"If you can deep throat my cock I will give you a thousand dollars." Cole wagers.

"If you can deep throat my cock I also will give you a thousand dollars. Tony wagers.

"I'll hold onto the money for you, darlin'." Russ offers.

"You really think this slut can throat my dick? No bitch can throat this dick. There is no slut on earth who can tickle my balls with her tongue while my cock is in her throat." Cole taunts.

"Make that two thousand to me when she does it." Russ offers.

"I'm in for two thousand too." Tony wagers.

"You see this hard cock? You know in the dick department we are practically fucking twins. See all that lipstick on my balls and the top of my cock? That's hers. Tonight. Right in front of everybody here. They call you brats, say you have 'Bratitude'. I say our slut can take both of you in any two holes for another six thousand dollars at the same time, and me in the other. Since I have never fucked her, you at least have a chance to break even." Russ taunts.

"Deal." Tony says.

"Deal." Cole says.

"Do you agree to this deal, Betsy slut? (she nods) Guys, can you tell them why she can do it?" I join in, just to make sure we are clear.

"Because Betsy is the hottest fucking slut in thirteen counties!" All the guys say loudly together.

"That's the whole fucking state." Cole observes.

"Two minute drill baby." I instruct.

"Once I get them fully hard. Don't want to have any complaints about them not being really excited." Betsy says as she licks her lips.

"They're already excited just from the dick surfing they've been doing with their eyes. So either whip 'em out, or admit you can't put out." I got into rhyming thing.

"So why do you do whatever dickless here tells you to do?" Tony snarkily asks Betsy.

"Because the Devil here owns me, mind, body, and soul, lock, stock, and bent over a barrel. I will do anything and anyone for him, but only him. He can take any girl, any woman from you because he has enslavements and enchantments, mad skills and thrills." Betsy says happily.

"Why do you call him the Devil?" Cole probes.

"Because he can make any woman have the most intense climax of her life just with his words. He has dominion over all pussy, and can make it do whatever he wants. That is why we serve him willingly." Betsy gushes.

"No.Fucking.Way." Tony exclaims.

"While Betsy does exaggerate, her essential point is correct. A demonstration will be provided for you later. But right now Betsy slut needs to suck your cocks to your balls, and we all need to start getting her airtight." I instruct.

"Betsy! Betsy! Betsy!" the guys start chanting as the twins strip.

The twins strip, and even half hard, there is a lot of dick on display. Betsy moves between them, using her hands to grab an ass cheek of each twin at the same time, pulling them in close to her. She grabs each cock like a turkey drumstick, then feeds each one to a side of her mouth as she licks around and over the tips. She strokes the shafts, licks the heads of their big plum sized tips, then rubs the tips on each other, over and over. The latent homo-erotic thrill fires up their boners, as she takes turns deep throating each cock about halfway down her neck.

Betsy says "Dustin, can you help a slut out please?"

Dustin objects "It's Mike's turn."

Betsy gets up, laying herself across the poker table, saying "I don't care who does it, as long as somebody does it. I used to have Deidre to lick my cunt whenever I wanted, but now that she belongs to the Devil I almost never see her long enough to get me off even if we were naked." Betsy complains, slightly bitterly.

Pulling nipple clamps out of my suit jacket, I fasten them on Betsy's teats.

"What are these for, Devil?" Betsy asks innocently.

"These are clover clamps, the ones that as you pull on them bite harder. For motivation in this scene." I answer flippantly, like some kind of porn producer.

"Oww. Oww." Betsy responds as I pull on the chains.

I hand her the lipstick she used earlier on Russ, bright whore red. Betsy does her drunken slut impression, then pulls Tony in front of her.

"Try not to think of me licking your cock while rubbing it with your brother's cock." Betsy says brightly as she gives Tony a command he cannot obey. We can see the increased strain from his erection as his cock tries to burst through it's own skin, just from trying not to think of the pink elephant in the room.