Audition Ch. 02: Betsy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betsy slides Tony's cock deep into her throat, still leaving enough dick for her hands to stroke. It is clear to Russ she is just toying with them, acting like she is struggling to get it all the way down. Betsy pulls out her claws, driving them into Tony's ass, so he shoots forward, so she can lick his balls. She uses her claws to guide him all the way out of her mouth, and then all the way down her throat. She is humming 'La Marseillaise' around his cock while licking his balls, and he is quivering.

She pulls him out to suck on the tip as her two handed shaker stroke pounds up and down his full length into his balls. Once there, she augurs into his asshole with a knuckle, then a finger, as she deep throats his cock, singing "I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy" as everybody laughs except for Tony. He is too busy starting to cum, and Betsy quickly pulls herself back off his cock to catch his cum. She continues into the aftersuck, kicking Tony right out of his body and off into the afterlife. Betsy is quivering and squirting all over Mike's face, as her body writhes in orgasm.

Shaking off her mental cobwebs from her climax, she pulls Cole to her. Taking the tip into her mouth, she says "I'm bathing your cock in his cum. All the way to your balls."

Betsy then uses her claws on Cole's ass, driving his full length into her throat in a single thrust, opening and closing her mouth around his cock and balls to leave lipstick tramp stamps, rubbing all the lipstick and a dribble of cum onto them. His legs are shaking as she already knows what is coming, pulling back to suck the tip as her finger goes up his ass while the other hand strokes his shaft very rapidly.

Cole is cumming, as she opens her mouth to catch the second brother's cum, while some of the first brother's cum has been squirreled away like a chipmunk would in her cheeks. She drops the aftersuck bomb on the tip of his cock, using the perfect pressure and rhythm to blow him right out of his body into the afterlife. Her own body responds into a heavenly climax of her own.

The two dazed brothers are sitting naked in the chairs we set behind them, and Betsy gets up to kiss Tony. "This is how glorious your brother's cum tastes. Dream of his cock and his cum." She moves over to kiss Cole. "This is how glorious your brother's cum tastes. Dream of his cock and his cum."

"C'mon guys. Help me get the table out of here and get the hide-a-bed open." I propose. We have to push the brats over to the corner, as they have not recovered from Hurricane Betsy just yet. The table has to go in the other corner by the door, making it impossible to get out. We can swap the twins and the table later, and the chairs will fit between the bed and the wall on the side, so that people can come and go again.

Betsy suggests "Why don't we start with the Devil in my pussy, Dustin in my ass, and Mike in my mouth. Then Steven and Jimmy can rotate in, filling whatever hole has become available, and finally Russ, Cole and Tony."

"Sounds like a plan." I agree. Everybody else did too.

"The Devil doesn't need to hear this, but the rest of you do. I like rough sex. I like being fucked hard. I like being slapped. I like my nipples pulled, twisted, and slapped. I like my pussy spanked. I like my ass spanked, groped, and even spanked with a belt. So if the Devil can spank my pussy and my ass, that should get me in a perfect gangbang mood. Plus it will be really hard to do those things later when y'all are in me." Betsy suggests, quite reasonably.

"Have you ever had your pussy spanked with a belt?" I offer.

"Can't say that I have, but in your hands, I'll give that a big thumbs up. Green for pussy and ass spanked with a belt." Betsy says quite cheerfully.

I take the belt from my trousers. I fold it over, and Betsy spreads herself on her back. I measure out the one hand distance and Betsy says "Take it up a notch." Twos, same thing. Threes start to get her interest, fours become her default pussy spanking level. I give her ten strokes, and her mons is bright red.

"Ass now please. Start where we left off please." Betsy encourages me.

So I work up from fours to sixes, and the twins are looking a little worried, never having been to the BDSM side of the freak show before. Betsy takes ten red stripes to each cheek before she declares herself ready to fuck.

I lay down on the bed, and Betsy says "I've got to find a good boy to put something in that gaping hole to plug the dyke, or they will start calling me the River Betsy. But I guess a Devil will have to do." with a laugh. She certainly is wet enough.

I plunge my shaft into her tight channel, marveling how after all the cocks I've seen her take, she can still be this tight. Not Deidre tight, but still a fun ride. I start yanking her chain, knowing that is just like fingering her clit. "You aren't a dyke. You are a woman who can't say no to cock or cunt." I remind her.

"You are an evil, evil man, Devil." Betsy says as she smiles at me, adding "How is it possible I can get more addicted to you with everything you do to me?"

"Because you live to serve me now. Obedience to me is pleasure to you, and pleasure to you is obedience to me. You will obey me. You will please me, so Betsy can live in profound joy all of her days. When I command you to serve others, you please me when you do that. When I command you to serve me, you please me. But when you offer yourself to them and to me, you please both of us." I explain.

"When I give you pain", as I tug hard on her chain, "it is to teach you that pain and pleasure are two sides of the same coin. You demanded to have your pussy and ass spanked with a belt. I did that because in every stroke, your pleasure will be greater. Just as when I pull your chain your tits tell your pussy to cum. You will cum so much tonight that you will not only not know your own name, you won't even know what a name IS." I tell her as everybody gathers around, realizing the fucking has already started.

Dustin climbs on the bed behind her, lubes up her ass with some Astroglide, then slowly guides his cock into her little brown starfish. Mike climbs on the bed, and instead of looking at Betsy's smiling face, I am looking at his ass and balls as he plunges into her soft, willing, and waiting mouth.

"Airtight, 10:07 PM." somebody says, probably one of the twins.

"Airtight, 10:07 PM, Neon Coyote Climax, Neon Coyote Edge." I whisper into Betsy's ear, as her body convulses, trying to expel Dustin from her ass, crush my cock in her titanic pussy spasms, and moans around Mike's cock (maybe a first for him?). He responds by climaxing in her mouth, which sets off another wave of climaxes in Betsy. Then he skulks away, like he did something wrong by cumming so quickly.

"Damn glad you talked me into this." Dustin says, then adds "She is one fucking hot ride!"

"If every woman was loved as truly and deeply as she was growing up, we would have a lot more women like her." I say to Dustin, as tears of joy form in Betsy's eyes, splashing down on me.

Steven joins us, filling the void left by Mike's hasty retreat. He is thicker and older, so after already coming before, he isn't in any hurry. On the other hand, he wants to show our girl a good time. So he grabs her hair and fucks her face in fast, deep strokes.

Dustin's cock is jumping up and down inside Betsy's tight ass, just a thin pair of layers from my own cock. He is climaxing, and then Betsy is climaxing, and then Dustin is gone and Steven is in her ass and Jimmy is in her mouth. We are all trying to give her our best, but the pace is too much for me.

The clenching from Betsy's orgasm in response to Dustin's started me down the train tracks, like the song says "900,000 tons of steel... the engine is sure to blow". My cock is rejoicing in being released from it's burden, spurting inside her sugar walls, knowing every other guy will be stroking in my spunk for the rest of the night. Betsy explodes in another intense orgasm. I slide out from under her and Russ slides into my spot, the very definition of hot bunking.

Mike is getting dressed, gives me a bro-hug and thanks me for everything, then he is gone. Dude didn't even stay to watch the main event, with Betsy riding the three biggest cocks in her life all at the same time. His loss I guess.

Jimmy doesn't last as long as I thought he would. Betsy is just too hot, too good, too fucking orgasmic for anyone to last. But Cole has something to say about that, after his short performance earlier. Betsy takes mercy on him in one sense, or maybe she really wanted to hurt him in another. She gives him the long slow blowjob Russ got earlier, deep in her throat, then starts speeding it up each time she inhales his cock.

Like me, Cole knows the train is going to jump the tracks, so all he can do is pull out of her mouth and stand there on the brink of orgasm, hoping he doesn't embarrass himself and spurt all over her back. So he makes it look he meant to take her ass as Steven joins the ranks of men she has fucked into submission.

As he spears into her well lubed ass, Betsy pulls him down to whisper in his ear "It is so hot knowing all those other men's cum is your cock lube right now. Bet if it was Tony's, you'd be cumming in my ass right now."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" Cole cries out, as he helplessly cums into her ass. Betsy has a smiling, ass shaking orgasm that takes Russ over the edge.

Russ is right back knocking at her front door, getting more of her sweet deep throat. Tony comes over, trying to figure out if her pussy or her ass in the place to start.

Betsy looks back at him, pulls Russ out of her mouth for a moment and says "Oh, you definitely want my ass. It has the best lube."

Tony gets himself situated, stroking into her, as Russ goes back for a second shot at her pussy. Betsy pulls Tony so his mouth is by her ear, so she can whisper sweet everythings in his ear.

"You know half of that cum in my ass is Cole's. You young guys cum so much. But having your cock bathed in your brother's hot cum while you fuck my tight, hot ass -- that has to be a special treat for you? Almost makes you wish it is in my pussy so you can lick it out, right?" Betsy twists Tony around her little finger so hard you can practically hear his boner snap as he cums very, very hard in her ass.

Russ is pinching his cock and balls trying to hold off his climax, and it works until Betsy starts spasming around Tony and Russ's cocks.

Tony and Russ slink away to chairs, getting drinks. I can hear Cole and Tony talking animatedly about the witch they can't seem to last two minutes inside. They have never met a woman who can do to them what she can do to them.

Betsy is sitting up, legs spread, cum drooling out of her slit and her bunghole, her fuck fingers being sucked in her mouth as she taunts us, "Don't any of your cocks work anymore? I can suck you two at a time and rub your dicks together in my mouth if that's what it takes to get you hard."

Steven, Jimmy and I are hard, since we have each been stroking our cocks since we watched her annihilate Russ, Cole, and Tony.

"I need her wet sloppy pussy." Jimmy says.

"I need her over lubed ass." Steven says.

"I need her sweet cocksucking mouth. Let me know when you are close." I offer.

"Glad the real men came to rescue me from the dick desert." Betsy says happily as she moves into position over Jimmy.

I am much happier have her suck my cock than hearing her taunts, but I want to enjoy this for a while. "Betsy-slut, make love to my cock. Show me how good you are when you are at a Neon Coyote Edge. Show me how you will wake me in my bed in the morning. Show me the love and tenderness you would have given your Dad if you could."

So at one end, Betsy is still getting hammered by two older men who have a score to settle, with plenty of time to settle it, and at my end a very emotional catharsis and transference of her Dad's role to me. Betsy caresses my balls, slowly strokes my shaft, uses her tongue to tease and please the tip of my cock. Her lips suck me in long, deep sucks. There are tears of joy in her eyes.

I know there is not much time left for Steven, Jimmy, and I. I know that the three of us are done for the night. Like most of these things, you want to do it all at once, but it rarely works out like that in practice. Steven starts cumming in her ass, which triggers Betsy's climax responding to him, which triggers Jimmy, spurting into her already cum filled cunt. That triggers Betsy's resonse to his climax, but the other one hadn't finished yet. That triggers my climax, to which she has another response climax.

Then I say "Neon Coyote Climax, Neon Coyote Climax, Neon Coyote Climax."

Betsy is twitching, squirting, and humping like an epileptic having a Grand Mal seizure as she passes out.

Jimmy laughs "I think we fucking broke her!"

Steven laughs "I know we fucking broke her."

I laugh "That should show the younger studs how to fuck a woman!"

Russ, Cole, and Tony step up, stroking their big dicks.

"Did you guys leave any pussy for us, or did you bogart her cunt for the night?" Russ taunts.

"Give her a water, a creamsickle, and a couple minutes. Then show her you won't be intimidated by her fuck witch tricks and give her the royal fucking a queen of the damned deserves." I suggest, so we try to get Betsy off of us and to return to the land of the living.

She drinks her drinks, staring off glassy eyed into the distance, like those people you see who just survived some big event and don't really know who they are or what they are doing, only that they are alive. I sidle up next to her and whisper into her ear, "Neon Coyote trance. You feel like you have just had a satisfying long night's sleep. You are awake, focused, energetic. You are as horny as the day is long. You have a Neon Coyote Edge pulsing in your pussy and your nipples with every heartbeat. You feel like you can fuck an entire fraternity." I take a deep breath before I continue.

"With every stroke of a cock in your ass, your pussy, or your mouth, you will feel that Neon Coyote Edge get stronger. You will come so hard every time one of them cums in you that you will question if it is even possible to come that hard and still be conscious, but you will. You will take that energy and feed it to your pussy and clit in constant climaxes. 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 awake and horny beyond belief."I finish her subconscious commands.

Betsy laser focuses on me and says "Devil, if you keep doing this to me, I am going to have to enslave other women just to see what you do with us. Will I ever make love to pussy again? Of course I will, you have promised it and you have been even better than your word to me. I just ache for Deidre to be licking the cum out of my pussy right now..." Betsy trails off as she focuses on the three monster cocks being stroked, waiting for her.

"OMG, Devil, you are so good to me! Three fresh cocks to bathe in the cum already inside me!" Betsy gushes.

"Your fuck witch tricks won't help you this time, slut. Lay down, spread your pussy, and hold your knees." Dustin says as he picks up my belt, lashing her pussy and tits after removing the nipple clamps.

"Roll over, fuck slut." Dustin demands, then proceeds to lash her ass horizontally, so that the stripes leave a big tic-tac-toe board on her round butt.

Russ takes her mouth, Cole her ass, and Tony her gushing pussy. The only foreplay she needs at this point is the belt. And then the fucking began.

It went on and on. The younger men with the stamina fuck her as hard as they can, while Russ simply accepts her oral ministrations like a mayor presiding over a parade. Betsy is going nuts, the climaxes building stronger and stronger with every stroke, every suck. This is a hall of fame level airtight fucking, and after twenty minutes or so, Tony, Cole, and Russ's balls are so tight they cannot imagine why they have not exploded already.

I reach in, putting the nipple clamps back on her breasts, pulling them three times, like a conductor does on the whistle of a train. Had she been pulling train, this would be the last stop. Her pussy clenches hard, triggering Tony's climax, which triggers her climax, and then everybody is cumming while Betsy thrashes like a rag doll. Their cocks slip out, still spurting, and the cum is flying everywhere, all over Betsy and her lingerie. There are rivers of cum running from her pussy and ass into her lingerie, where some of the blobs have congealed into cream of wheat.

Everybody gets dressed. Betsy puts her heels and dress on, then stuffs her bra in her purse. The guys all kiss her one by one, and shake my hand. Dustin stays back.

"I'll take care of the cleanup bill. Do you think you can teach Carol and I these enslavements Betsy keeps going on about? I'd like to have her qualify as a fully collared slave. She will never be Betsy, but she is the love of my life. Plus she has been asking about it, although it may just be an excuse to see you again." Dustin asks politely.

"As for the collaring, Carol's schedule prohibits full time training, so what a full time slave can accomplish in six weeks could take her 18 to 24 weeks. Still doable. As for the enchantments, I can make a special set for her that also has her accept you giving her the commands. I don't want to give you the ability to make your own, plus she would still remain under my ability to control her. Those terms are non-negotiable." I say firmly.

"And perfectly acceptable. Thank you both for an amazing evening." Dustin kisses Betsy again, long enough I think I need to go find a bucket of water to pour over him, but then he finally pulls away and leaves.

"So is this how I will serve you every day, Devil?" Betsy asks as she holds my hands swinging back and forth like a little girl.

"Sadly no. You will spend most of the next six to eight weeks training to be collared. Much of that will be under Tina, whom you have already met. But happily for you, events like this can be arranged once or twice per month. Plus there will be other opportunities for sexy fun times. But every single day you will have your mouth on cock and or pussy, that I promise. Time to call our car to come get us." I try to explain what I can to Betsy.

* * * * *

When we arrive back at the manor, slightly after midnight, Tina and Deidre are waiting for us, naked and kneeling on the 'waiting rug' in the kitchen. Betsy runs to greet her, but Deidre does not stand, does not return her hug.

"What have you done to her Devil, to make her so cold to me?" Betsy nearly cries.

"I have done nothing besides love her truly and deeply. She is waiting for me, not for you. Deidre, Tina, I require you to greet your new sister slave as warmly as you see fit." I urge them to greet her.

They both grab her and kiss her until Tina squishes a hand into her ass and gets coated in cum.

"What the hell did you do, fuck an entire battalion?" Tina gasps.

"Felt like it some times. But it was only eight guys." Betsy giggles.

"We have got to get this lingerie off of you to soak, or it will be ruined!" Tina starts pulling at the stuff to disconnect it from each other, then does a more systematic dress, bra, girdle, heels and hose.

"The Devil summoned three monster cocks to fuck me and four other normal men besides himself. Then he enchanted me into incredibly powerful orgasms, each stronger then the one before. I died three times and he resurrected me each time. The Devil must love me, because he will not let me go." Betsy confides in a breathless confession.

"Why do you call him the Devil? Better yet, Master, why do YOU let her call you the Devil?" Tina is about ready to hop onto the warpath and beat some Betsy butt.

"She is not calling me The Devil, but her Devil, because I have enchantments and enslavements with which I bedevil and seduce her. Can't really argue with the factual accuracy of that, even though you and I know it is rooted firmly in the science of hypnosis using cognitive behavioral therapy. I see it more as her pet name for me, something like when you call me Boss." I argue.