Audition Ch. 02: Betsy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve and Jimmy are my friends from my college days out in L.A., Russ is too, but a year behind us. Their hair may be white but their dicks still work, plus they keep themselves in shape. We used to go to the Sexual Freedom League parties at the big house up in the canyon, since we all had sluts for girlfriends. Easy enough to recruit them, I lived a block off of Venice beach. Some say the ocean is the source of all pussy, it certainly was for us back then.

Mike is a few years younger than us, but made his way up in the construction business until he is running the place. He has the physique of a dockworker, but only a ring of white hair around a bald dome. Like many big guys, he looks tough but is really a pussycat. He is married to my cousin, and she was one of my Uncles slaves. The guy is stupid lucky, and I will just leave it at that.

Cody and Tony are both half our age, the Big Men on Campus from almost a decade ago. Well hung, but brats. Handsome as the day is long, in that freckled college troublemaker sort of mold. Silver spoon trust fund twins just looking for a good time, and willing to share it with their friends. They throw insane parties down south for spring break every year -- or at least they used to do so before the pandemic. I get invited to every one.

Dustin is a decade older than the brats, a respectable businessman, but almost lost his wife a few years back to a 'Tumblr-Dom' his wife met online. I taught them the Old School basics, and they are both available to me anytime for any reason. They have no secrets from each other, loving each other with the true depth that only a fully loving power exchange relationship can provide, one of the luckiest couples I know.

They say I saved them and their marriage. He would have invited Carol, but she is still sleeping, waiting to get up for her graveyard shift at the hospital. She can do a great impersonation of a blonde bimbo, or the most professional doctor who she truly is, and switch mid-sentence just to confuse those to slow to keep up.

Betsy and I go to the room, and are barely there thirty seconds when there is a knock at the door, delivering a pitcher of Creamsickles and a dozen tumblers. I ask for a case of bottled waters, since hydration is important when you are getting your brains screwed out. He is back in about the time it would take me to walk down and up the stairs, so he must have run part of the way. I tip him well.

Betsy says "I would have offered him to join but it is not my place, Sir."

"I'm not feeling quite that generous with your body just yet. This is special, people who matter to me, people whom I want to know how hot you truly are, I can care less about the poor waiter dude, no matter what size cock he has or how many notches you want on your purse. I will choose whom and when. Patience sub. I choose. You endure. That is the way it must be between us." I demand.

"Understood Sir." Betsy marvels at this man who wants her, not to be just a slut who fucks him and his friends as a easy lay, but to be His slut, a prized person of value, honorable, and protected. A hurricane of category 6 lashes her nether regions, as the first time a man chose her over what his fellow men wanted binds her to him with unbreakable chains. She howls inside with the conflict of how she can ever win back Deidre from this man who has taken them both and why she does not want to do so. She can only obey, bend, and serve. Do as he asks today, and let tomorrow sort itself out.

The drinks are also instantly addictive. Almost equal parts Vodka, Triple Sec, Orange Juice, and Coffee Cream, it makes her tongue want to start slurping on the hottest cock in the room. Right now the only cock in the room. As she puts her hand on his zipper, he pulls away.

"I love your passion. But tonight needs a little foreplay. Put your dress on the hangar. Walk around. Strut. Let their eyes feast on your luscious curves. Let them fondle you, but not too much. I will give a little speech, then you will suck my cock in front of everyone and I will make you cum. Then you will have permission to cum as much as you want. But I promise the best climaxes will be when I am cumming inside you. Neon Coyote Edge." I say as her nipples stiffen, her pussy gushes a very aromatic cloud of her arousal, and her eyes go wide.

"Let your passion be your guide. Be a slut without sucking or fucking. Inhabit being the slut that you are, proud, powerful, dynamic, sexy beyond measure. Make them crave you before you let them have you. Let me remind you, that you are my representative, not trashy, never self deprecating, but elegant and sensuous. Spread your slut wings before you spread your slut legs. You are a fucking angel, MY fucking angel. Neon Coyote Edge." I redouble her arousal, where her pussy was dripping before it is now gushing, her big clit sticking up like her pussy is blowing us a raspberry kiss.

"Your pussy and tits burn bright now with passion, but your goal is to make them cum before they ever get inside of you. Tease a little, please a little, then move on. Let them drink in your sexiness until they can't control themselves. You are going to spend hours in Heaven tonight. Neon Coyote Edge. So come over here and suck my cock a little to see what your reward will be like if you do as I say." I say in hopes of urging her on to be the best slut she can be.

Betsy comes over and gets on her knees, working her magic on my cock. I quickly say "Neon Coyote Climax, Neon Coyote Climax, Neon Coyote Climax". Her body thrashes violently, legs quivering, as she falls onto the soft rug, as she lays there twitching and humping the air. I stuff myself back in my pants and zip up, just in time for a knock at the door for our first guests, Steve, Jimmy and Russ. Betsy gets up and goes to sit on the couch with a rather vacant expression on her face. I get drinks out, give Betsy hers which she drinks almost robotically until it is gone, then asks for a water.

"Is something going on with Betsy?" Jimmy asks, thinking we might have to get a rain check.

"No, she just had a really intense orgasm from me playing with her, she'll be OK in a moment or two." I say softly as Mike and Dustin arrive. Betsy comes over to help with the drinks, then pastes a really intense deep kiss on me, and does the same to everybody there, one by one.

Sidling up to me, she whispers in my ear "Devil, will you give me notice before making me leave my body?" as she pinches me hard on the ass.

"No." I say with a chuckle, as I pinch her luxurious ass very hard.

"Yip!" she squeals and moves off to protection under Mike's arms, who starts fondling her ass as he pretends to soothe it.

The guys start circling around her and she's going to get a lot of cock in her before she's even had a chance to strut her stuff if I don't intervene right away.

"Hey everybody! Since we are waiting on the brats to get started, we are going to play a little game. Everybody line up in front of the couch in the order you arrived. This game is called 'Fondle, fondle'. Sweet Betsy will stand in front of you for as long as this minute timer takes to ding. Your may fondle and kiss her, but you may NOT remove any of her clothing. She however, may remove any or all of yours." I share the ground rules of the game.

"At the ding she will move to her next victim -- uh, player. (chuckles) Once she has made one full round of all players, she will remove her bra, and the timer will go to two minutes per victim, uh player. (chuckles) If we get to five minutes per ding and the brats still have not shown, we will pull the hide a bed out of the couch and start making our slut airtight." I explain, pausing for the cheers -- especially from Betsy -- to die down.

"You may not know Betsy likes to have her ass, tits, and pussy spanked. If you do that, you are required to observe her safeword protocol: Red is stop completely and back the fuck off; yellow is pause until I tell you to go again; and green is go, yes, please more. If you hear her call RED, you must call red, like the aliens do in 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers'." I look around to make sure everyone is paying attention.

"If her mouth or throat is obstructed by a small object (like your cock), she may use hand signals: the fuck finger for fucking stop right the fuck now, you fucking fucker; pointer finger for yellow/pause; and thumbs up for green, go, yes, please more. If you see her sign red, call out RED so everybody knows. Even if you do not spank her you will observe her safeword protocol or I will throw you out through the fucking door and proceed to beat your balls black and blue with whatever pieces of it I can pick up. Serious as fuck about this." I stare at each guy one by one so they know the promise is real.

"Also serious about what you say about her. If I hear you say one derogatory thing about her after she has given herself to us so graciously tonight, I will destroy you. That isn't a threat, that is a promise. So remember there is a wonderful, beautiful human being on the other side of your mouth, cock, and hands. But above all remember she belongs to me and you will have to answer to me if you get out of line. Are we clear?" I demand in a forceful tone.

"Yes Sir!" Betsy says quickly with tears in her eyes. Her man has chosen her over his friends again, and the wet pump of her desire just won't shut off.

"Yes Sir!" The guys all say in unison.

"Betsy, you have the floor." I say graciously as I sit down.

"Hi, I'm Betsy. I just met all of you, and we are going to be very intimate in just a little while. I've learned so much in the past two weeks. I just want to share something real quick before I start kissing and fondling and rubbing myself all over you. It's that you probably know a woman like me, and don't even know it." Betsy seems suddenly shy, as she remembers who she used to be.

"Two weeks ago none of you would have given me a second look. But I am hungry and horny all the time. I would have stared at your pants trying to imagine your cock, what it would look like, how it would feel in my mouth or in my pussy or even in my ass. Since I watch a lot of porn, I am rarely wrong, and tonight I will be checking my estimate with the hard-on that you produce for me, so you better give me the best cock you've got! (chuckles)." Betsy pauses for just a moment to catch her breath.

"I really love to suck cock, so if I'm still conscious, you share that rod with me! (chuckles) I love to have my pussy licked, and I love to lick pussy, so if you've got a girl back home, hook me up -- with Sir's approval of course. Spank me hard, fuck me harder. I love being airtight. I also love DP and being spit-roasted. As you can tell, I have a thing about pleasing cocks. I want your cock, when we are through tonight, to dream about me every night. Because I'm the best you will ever have, and I belong mind, body, and soul to my Sir. It's true, I signed a contract in blood and everything. (chuckles)." Betsy smiles and moves to stand in front of Steve, who seems a bit stiff.

"Relax baby, this won't hurt a bit unless you spank me." Betsy says breathlessly as she grabs his ass and pulls his body to hers, kissing him while her left hand strokes his package through his pants while her right hand is undoing buttons. She gets his shirt off before the timer bell dings, using both hands to fondle his nipples. Steve has had little choice but to fondle her ass until the bell dings. Pulling away she whispers in his ear "Nice cock."

Moving quickly to Jimmy, she asks herself what is it with these older guys that they stay in such great shape? He must have been an athlete before. Jimmy starts right in spanking her ass with both hands, so she grabs his dick hard and strokes it, intending to leave him with a hardon everybody sees. She kisses him and he really responds, moving his hands up to crush her boobs and pinch her stiff nipples. She is having trouble concentrating on her buttons and shirt removal, so she doubles her speed on stroking his hard cock, bigger than Steve's as best she can tell. When she gets close to the ding, Jimmy starts spanking her ass hard with both hands again, so she takes both of her hands and digs her claws into his ass. The ding takes his shirt.

"Wow do we have a fucking live one here!" Jimmy exclaims.

In a flash Betsy hops in front of Russ, just to get out of Jimmy's gun range, not because she didn't love to be spanked, but because spanking should have fucking or diddling to go with it. Russ starts playing bongos on her butt cheeks, so she kisses him deeply, starts on his shirt and -- Whoa! The cock on this guy is something else! At least as thick as a mini coke can and longer than the other two before him. She involuntarily drools, making their kiss very wet and very sloppy. She cannot wait to get his cock in her, even though she has to do so. At the ding she tosses his shirt over her shoulder so that it lands somewhere behind the couch.

Mike is much more aggressive, two fingers up her twat, thumb on her clit, spanking her ass really hard with his left hand, alternating cheek to cheek. She grabs his dick really hard through his pants, disappointed in what she finds as merely being average. The Devil is average, and he gives her mind blowing orgasms, so she didn't give up hope. She lifts his golf shirt over his head and gently bites his nipples while his hands cannot reach her. She strokes him fully hard. A little above average, maybe, at seven inches even though he is less than half the diameter of Russ's python. Still fun for her, just as every cock has been her entire life.

* * * * * *

Betsy flashes back in her mind to that day, senior year of High school, after she'd already turned 18. Her Dad caught her blowing her boyfriend, stayed to watch, coach, and cheer her on. When she took that first load of cum in her mouth, his chant of "Swallow, Swallow, Swallow!" gave her the most intense climax of her life to that point. He gave her a big hug saying "My baby is a woman! Oh thank god you like boys, not that there is anything wrong with what you do at your slumber parties, but don't tell him or he will expect a threesome. Now Billy, since she was good to you, you be good to her, play with those luscious titties and learn to eat her pussy. She really likes that. If you get hard, she will suck your cock to completion again or I will spank her so hard she can't sit down for a week!"

Her Dad was always like that, very open sexually, told her what he liked, asked her about what she did and what she liked. But if she didn't blow a boy a week, he would spank her so hard and then tie her hands to the headboard of her bed, face up. Her ass burned and any movement lit her ass on fire again due to the flannel sheets.

Somehow, he ended up having her boyfriend waiting at the breakfast table the week before the big party, and made her suck him right then and there. His cock is so much like Mike's, that must have been what triggered her memory. Unlike at breakfast, where she always hurried to get him off, tonight she cannot fathom being hungry for anything besides cock.

* * * * * *

Dustin took her head by the hair and kisses her, while he gropes her breasts with his free hand. Yet another Devil to torment her tonight? His free hand goes to her pussy, using the same bowling ball grip Mike had, with two fingers inside of her cunt, and the thumb smashing and rubbing her clit. She is helpless to resist him as he forces her to her knees and pushes his cock into her mouth, where she gleefully sucks him. His cock is about the same as Mike's, but when he fucks her face in front of everyone, she cums, so her pussy motor starts the rolling continuous small orgasms that had gotten her addicted to group sex in the first place.

* * * * * *

It was a senior party, with a bunch of college guys hunting tight barely legal poon. Her boyfriend took her, gave her a beer. One beer didn't get her drunk, she's been sneaking a beer a week from the fridge. What got her drunk was the aroma of the jocks, friends of her boyfriend. The smell of men. He said once she finished her beer that they can all go upstairs and she would show them her boobs, the biggest boobs in school. They can even feel her up, kiss her, cover her with hickeys. Just hearing him say those words made her nipples stiff and her pussy wet, so she eagerly chugged her beer and bounded up the stairs. "Just one rule. You can kiss her anywhere, and I do mean ANYWHERE, but you have to leave a hickey nearby." her boyfriend said.

Her clothes are practically ripped off of her and she is thrown naked onto the bed, which had also been stripped to its bottom sheet. Hands, two dozen guys hands are feeling her up, tickling her, and caressing her. The groping of her boobs gets more forceful, her legs forced apart as people start fingering her and biting her thighs. Someone starts tickling her feet and she starts wailing so the first cock plunged into her mouth to shut her up as someone else starts licking her pussy. It is too much, too much, as someone starts fucking her ass with the handle of a hairbrush.

The man in her mouth pulled out right as he came, and the next one shoved his cock in. Someone else shoved his cock into her tight pussy, only the second man ever to do so, starting a list of anonymous cunt fuckers that would be every bit as long for her as Ebenezzer Scrooge's ponderous chain. It is not long before she gets rolled over, some lube is squirted into her ass, and she went airtight for the first time. Two dozen men fucked her that night, while Betsy writhed in nearly continuous orgasm.

Her father accepts his daughter naked at the door covered in just a blanket, her tits, ass, thighs and neck covered in hickeys, without comment, only loving welcoming arms. He made her a warm bath and some breakfast, which she ate in the bath. He rubbed Calamine lotion on all of her hickeys, and with a cloth, on her pussy lips and bunghole. He then held her and rocked her to sleep.

When she woke, she found her father still holding her, sobbing. He isn't crying for what she did. He is crying for what it meant for him. He'd already made arrangements to send her down south on the bus to the Big City to stay with her Aunt. He knew that as the gangbang airtight slut in a small town, everyone would use her, they would degrade her, and she would come to hate the free and open sexuality with which she's been gifted. She never went back to Colorado, instead testing out to get her GED. They had phone calls after she left, but the virus took him before he could see her again. Took her Aunt too.

* * * * *

Betsy looks up at my face, and softly says "Please tell me our pact is forever Devil, Please tell me you will do Devilish things to me and with me and never shame me for what I do for you.".

"It's a pact. A forever pact. I will do Devilish things to you. I will do Devilish things with you. I will never shame you for being who you are. I will never shame you for what you do for me. This pact binds us together forever. You are mine." I answer softly.

Betsy simply unzips my trousers, unfastens my belt, and shucks my pants and underwear to pool at my feet. She then slowly sucks my cock as she strokes me with her right hand, fingering her clit to a very nice climax while my cock is still in her mouth just before the timer dings.

"Hey Guys! This is a two minute round. Betsy wants to suck some cock, so be nice and get naked. Your choice, you can have her spend her time wrestling with your clothes, or sucking your cock. Betsy, remove your bra. Don't hesitate to cum in her mouth, or anywhere else in her or on her. Don't spray the rugs or the furniture or you will pay the cleaning bill. Betsy needs you to slap and pinch her tits. That goes for her pussy and ass too, But most of all, you have to get Betsy to admit she wants everybody to know she is the hottest slutty cock sucker in thirteen counties." I instruct.