Audition Ch. 02: Betsy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's still damn disrespectful, I don't think I can deal with that." Tina pouts.

"Then you shall not have to do so. Neon Coyote Trance." I say, as the expressions of all three women relax.

"Betsy, you shall no longer refer to me as a Devil or any variation of that unless you and I are alone or communicating privately. You will make love to Deidre and Tina at least three to five times per week, using your body to bring each one of them to climax when they are allowed to climax. Tina and Deidre, you will no longer be offended if you accidentally hear Betsy call me her Devil or any variation of that. You will make love to Betsy with your bodies at least three to five times per week, either alone or together, when she is allowed to climax. 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, Awake, fully rested and Neon Coyote Edge horny." I give them a simple set of subconscious commands.

"So I presume the audition went well?" Tina asks cheerfully as she puts the lingerie aside to soak.

"Quite well. Why don't you explain to Betsy how tonight is going to go, her privileges, responsibilities, and duties, before we strip her, whip her, and hang her like a painting to orgasm all night?" I require Tina to serve me again. Tina and Betsy head off to the den to continue their discussion privately.

"Thank you Sir. I never promised Betsy she could come live here, or that she had even a chance to become one of your collared slaves, just that I would ask you for that chance. Thanks for giving it to her, Sir." Deidre says as she crushes me in a tight hug.

"Believe me, (chuckles) she earned it on her own merit. She is one hell of a fuck slut, world class maybe. With a little training and guidance, she will have some millionaires soon to become billionaires at her beck and call. All because you believed in her. All because you loved her. She thinks you are a nine, which is true, but she thinks she is only a five, which is false. Tonight she is at least an eight. With training, she will easily catch up to you." I pause to consider what to say next.

"So love her truly, madly, deeply while you can, because she is destined for greatness, to become famous. You will share your bed with her, so that makes it easier. Tonight Betsy gets punished by Tina and hung like a painting, just like your first night here. Before that, you have to get about a gallon of cum out of her. Use the douche bag to clean out her ass, feast on the cum in her cunt if you want, but get her clean to Tina's satisfaction. Tell Tina I want Betsy started on Resveratrol, Lithium, and Estroven right away, tonight. Then make an appointment with Dr. Campbell ASAP." I describe her part in tonight's events.

"Tina will be the training thrall for both of you, and you both will call her Mistress and show her the respect worthy of her position. Yes, you must call her Mistress even though you have not earned the privilege of calling me Master. She is your Domme, I am your Dominant. You will obey her orders as you obey mine. You will be punished for disobeying her orders just as you are punished for disobeying mine. All of this stuff will take a couple of hours, so wake me when you and Tina have hung her on my bed. I want her to watch us make love together as she cums over and over again. It will tend to produce a certain fondness for us all being together." I instruct as I head upstairs.

Tina has wrist cuffed Betsy behind her back and is frog marching her upstairs to the Mistresses bathroom off the Master bedroom. Betsy's eyes go wide as she takes it all in, being marched right by the four person spa tub to the four person shower. Her cuffs are unclasped, then re-clasped in front of her and she is unceremoniously hung on one of the shower heads. Tina scurries about until she finds the douche materials, then starts filling the spa tub without closing the drain, adjusts the temperature, and fills the douche bag. She hangs the douche bag on the shower door, then shoves the hose into Betsy's butt and flips the lever to release the spray. Lather, rinse, repeat.

She then addresses Deidre, "Get your pink tongue in her pussy and let me know when you have gotten it clean enough for me to eat."

"Yes, Mistress." Deidre replies and bows her head in submission.

Tina didn't tell her she has to hurry, so she takes long slow licks from the bottom of Betsy's meaty slit to her big clit, only to stop and chew on it for awhile. Returning to Betsy's loose channel, she stabs her tongue in to find it greeted with a mixture of several men's cum, slightly tart tasting, but for cum sluts like Deidre and Betsy, a real treat. Deidre starts conveying the cum to her lovers mouth, licking out her pussy to get the cum, then moving up to kiss her to share the cum. 'This could take awhile' Deidre thinks happily.

Tina watches them with sheer unbridled lust. She would have done whatever Betsy did. She does whatever Master tells her. Yet Master has told her to be Mistress, to control and use. She wants to be the one He uses, but she is being used by Him right now and it confuses the fuck out of her. She would be the one licking out Betsy for her Master, teasing her, tormenting her like Deidre is doing right now. Taking another woman for her Master, making her His cunt slave by using her tongue.

Master is trusting her to be the perfect Mistress and suddenly she is at peace again. Master chose her. Master trusts her. She is serving him with this offering of her service. She does not always understand why Master does what he does, but she does not have to do so. He commands. She obeys. And because of that, she is happy.

When Tina is satisfied that Deidre has done at least as good a job of draining the ball juice from Betsy's pussy as Tina would have done had the roles been reversed, she takes Betsy to Deidre's bedroom, with it's four poster bed, a regular king size with dark walnut posts and top rails, purple sashes and ropes to rings tied to the posts with more purple cords. There is more dark walnut furniture, dressers, an armoire, several chairs, nightstands with lamps, and a very out of place mechanics tool chest. Tina grabs nipple clamps and a ball gag from the chest, making its purpose clear.

Deidre takes the nipple clamps that Tina hands her, 'clover' clamps that squeeze harder as the chain is pulled harder, and fastens them to Betsy's boobs, while Tina applies the ball gag. Tina pulls the chains hard until Betsy screams into the ball gag, while Deidre is putting the second pair on Betsy's labia. Tina then pulls hard on the labia chain until Betsy screams into the ball gag again.

Tina ties a rope taken from the chest to a ring, then wraps it around Betsy's left wrist several times for stress relief, then ties a taunt line hitch to the cord attached to the ring. She repeats this process with Betsy's right wrist, leaving her tied at the foot of the bed, facing away from the headboard, or presenting her ass to the headboard, either way you want to look at it. Deidre ties Betsy's feet to a ring on each side, copying the taunt line hitch. Then Tina 'adjusts' the taunt line hitches to put the maximum stress on Betsy, literally using the bed and ropes to force her limbs apart. Tina then gives a long hard pull on each chain, until Betsy screams into the ball gag. Deidre is very familiar with this process, having done it on each side of the slash for a couple of weeks now.

Tina then takes a length of rope, tying around Betsy's luxurious chest in loops around her chest and neck, then another one around her waist and vagina. Betsy is very quickly wearing a Shibari bikini, just like the one tied on Deidre her first night, designed to emphasize the breasts, cunt, and ass, to expose them rather than cover them up.

Tina takes out Betsy's camera from her purse, then takes several shots on each side from left, center, and right. Tina then takes out another camera from her her own purse, and repeats the photoset. Then she picks up a Galaxy Note tablet and repeats the process again, for their Master.

"Betsy, I am going to hurt you tonight. In fact I am going to hurt you every single week you live here. One night each week, I will strip you and whip you, right here at the bed you share with your lesbian lover. Then I will take you to Master, to hang on his bedposts, with nothing but vibrators to torment you all night, while you watch how Deidre and I worship him. Another night each week, you will take me to my bedroom, to strip me and whip me on my own bed." Tina pauses to let the role reversal sink in.

"This role reversal keeps us from getting out of hand with each other in a fit of pique, knowing full well we must face who we have wronged. So remember what I do to you I do on Master's orders. When your tit's, ass, and cunt have been punished for the week, or when you have punished mine for a given week, we remember we do not do this out of spite or jealousy. Master requires his slaves to be able to punish each other properly, as He would, if he has to step out or is otherwise unavailable. You must learn the tools, the instruments, you own limits and the limits of others." Tina instructs her captive audience.

"When you do take me to Master, to hang on his bedposts, with nothing but vibrators to comfort my overheated cunt, I will helplessly watch you and Deidre worship him together. I certainly hope Master is done adding slaves to his harem, because we are running out of days of the week. He believes we will come to love each other more by doing this. I do this because serving him brings me joy. If you do it out of simple obedience, that will be enough. This is His way. These are his orders. Obedience is pleasure, and pleasure is obedience." Tina says with tears in her eyes.

"We will do this often, as I said. As you may know, I am a service slut. That means I get off on doing exactly what Master tells me to do, whether I like it or not. In this case, he has demanded I beat your tits, ass, and cunt until I get screams for each. We already have screams for tits and cunt due to the clamps, but I'm a bit of an overachiever, so let's just wipe the scream slate clean and get us some new ones, shall we?" Tina proposes as she pulls a red ping pong paddle from the chest.

"There is no easy way to do this, no gentle way. So I apologize in advance for what my Master has decreed I do to you. This will be five to sevens directly to the nipple, unless I need to go higher. But since this is a paddle, you are going to feel like I whacked your whole tit, and there is a lot of tit to flop around. This is going to sting like a motherfucker." Tina says as she measures out the five and smashes it down on the right nipple.

"Mmmpf" is the rather muted response.

"Silly me, I forgot to take off your nipple clamps. Let me help you with that." Tina says happily as she grabs and twists the clamps back and forth, tormenting Betsy's nipples. Then she yanks on them, like she can get them off that way. When she finally does take the clamps off by squeezing them, she flicks each nipple hard with a fingernail ten times, like a machine gun assault on her sister slut's teats. She measures out the five and smashes down two quick blows on each nipple.

"Ahagahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Betsy shrieks out through the ball gag.

Tina lays down a constant barrage of blows to corresponding screams from Betsy, until she has gotten in all the blows she wants.

"Much better! That will have to do, we have a schedule to keep. On to the ass. I'm going to use a much heavier area effect implement for that bubble butt. Such a magnificent ass, it is going to get a lot of attention, plus everybody knows you love to have it spanked." Tina gushes as she pulls her 'Delta Eta Pi' sorority spanking paddle out from the chest.

"I would tell you that I forgot I left that in here, but that would be a lie. It should be in my room, but I leave it in here so no one can use it against me in my own room. Now I'm going to give you a chance to clench your cheeks really hard, make your butt really tight, or I'm going to have to do it for you. Since your butt is so big and so soft, we are going to start at sevens. Five sevens, five eights, five nines, etc. You are going to find out your ass isn't so bullet proof after all, Missy." Tina adds a little bit of derision to her voice at the end.

Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! - "Ahagahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Betsy shrieks out through the ball gag to the sevens.

"See? You really are a size seven kind of girl! It is so fun getting to get to know you so intimately. Be even more fun when I get my cunt scream and you get to feast on my pussy in thanks for making you scream. Funny thing is how it makes you more submissive to submit to somebody else, then you go back to Master and if you don't do even better for him you are going to feel so fucking guilty and inadequate. But maybe that is just me. So spread your cunt open for me. My goodness, you really are quite the slut, you are spread open before I even asked!" Tina tries to get under Betsy's thin skin.

"Scream for me. You really aren't very obedient, are you? Oh wait, your tits are done, we should put the clamps back on. There we go. Twist them. Pull their chain. See how that makes your cunt ready for Mr Crop? Yes, Mr Crop is going to feast on your pussy. You like the idea of Mr Crop feasting on your pussy, don't you? Shaking your head no is not going to make it any less true. You have a duty of truth and candor to the tribunal." Tina warns Betsy.

"You've never had Mr Crop visit you with seven's direct to your clit, have you? You're not a 'Bondage Bunny' like Deidre, more of a pure (if it is even possible there is such a thing) fuck slut. I love the way your clit is sticking out, so eager to play. Let me lick it a little. Your pussy is flooding out. So you want to start with five five's, five sixes like I did for Deidre? That way you will get a good solid visit in with Mr Crop. We are going to make a barndoor size portal into Sub-space, and shove your whole body into it." Tina promises.

Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! - no response to the fives.

Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! - "Eayagh!" to the sixes.

Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! - "Eayagh!" to the sevens.

Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! - "Ahagahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Deidre shrieks out through the ball gag to the eights.

"OMG, you are such a fucking pain slut! Fucking eight's with a riding crop and a wrist snap direct to the clit! Maybe if I lick up your juice, my clit will get all turtle shelled like yours and I won't be a lightweight anymore!" Tina gushes as Deidre chuckles in the background, having had the same trick pulled on her.

Tina sprays the coconut oil on her hands, rubbing them together, using the friction to heat them up. She massages Betsy's monumental ass, then torments her nipples while soothing them at the same time. Gently tracing the swollen thick red lips of Betsy's cunt, she puts out the fire in Betsy's labia, only to relight it with feather light flicks of her tongue on the tip of Betsy's 'turtle-shell' clitoris, which of course it isn't even close to being. Right now it is a horn honking, siren blaring pussy emergency. Tina softly takes her lips to suck on Betsy's nub, punting her like an NFL field goal kicker would make a sixty yarder right through that barn door into Sub-space.

Tina unties Betsy's hands, lowering her to the bed, then moves around to feast on Betsy's sweet pussy juices, still flowing like a river of cum, only to find Deidre already there. Deidre helps her out by letting Tina focus on undoing the taunt line hitches while Deidre slurps on her lovers sweet snatch, remembering when it was just the two of them.

Master is always right, but he is really, really right about this one, this gem. Tina moves to the head of the bed, pulling her up by the wrists as Deidre takes the weight of her legs, until Betsy is fully on the bed. Tina lays down and plants her wet pussy on Betsy's face, as Deidre offers her own wet snatch to Tina, who greedily slurps it up. Deidre starts producing orgasmic ripples in Betsy by her intimate knowledge of Betsy's cunt.

Somewhere deep in subspace, Betsy decodes the message there is hot pussy to feast upon, and actively makes it a daisy chain, three young women feasting on the hottest pussies the world has to offer. Betsy is deep in subspace, from impact play and sexual gratification. Tina is there by completing a task for her Master, offering up her complete submission to him and his desires. Deidre is there, because being between these two women feels like home.

When Tina thinks it is time, she gets Deidre to help bring the sleepy Betsy back down the hall to the Master's bedroom. Tina kneels on the bed, kissing and fondling Betsy as Deidre ties her up. Tina removes the Shibari bikini, leaving Betsy completely naked and facing the headboard this time. Tina gets a leather vibrator diaper belt from the armoire with two full size penis shaped vibrators, lubes them, and slides them into Betsy after turning them on, while Deidre fastens the velcro of the belt. Deidre turns the vibrators on full and refastens the belt to hold them in place.

Tina connects up the Magic Wand, inserts it inside the belt, adjusts it to play on a high hum, making a NNNyah-NNNyah oscillation in combination with the other two vibes. Tina hangs the MP3 player on the post, and put the headphones on Betsy. Deidre and Tina get their own players from the desk, putting their earbuds in. They start worshiping his cock together, one stroking the shaft, one gently fondling his balls, as the other sucks on the tip, switching every few minutes. Both of them finger their own pussies, taking the privilege they have been granted to orgasm while sucking him off very seriously. It is quite a while before they finally fall asleep.