Audrey & Harry Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why? Dude, I hate to break it to you, but you're pretty cute. You could've asked me out at like any point and I would have said yes."

Well, any point except the last six months or so, but he doesn't need to know that.

"Yeah, but...I mean...being my girlfriend wouldn't have made it any easier to tell you how obsessed I am with your..." He shakes his head. "Can I...keep it? Or should I delete it?"

"Do you want to keep it?"

He pauses a moment, then nods.

"What are you going to do with it?"

He hesitates.

"Are you gonna jerk off to it?"

He looks a little embarrassed. "Well..."

"It's okay, Harry, you have my blessing."

He smiles. "Then...yeah."

I bite my lip to stop my grin from spreading, and once again my eyes drift to the bulge in his pants. Before I can stop myself, before I can even think about what it is that I'm saying, I blurt, "Why don't you?"

He grins, then it falters, and he sucks in a breath. "What...like...now?"

I nod, not caring just how hungry for this I look.

"Really?"

"Jerk off for me."

"But what if Mr Davis comes back?"

I shrug. "If you want to be a little bitch, I guess you don't need to..."

He hesitates for a moment longer, and then I see the resolve settle in his eyes. He leans back in his chair, grins at me, and keeping his eyes fixed on mine, slides his shorts down. His cock springs free, jutting stiffly from between his legs.

There's a moment of silence as I stare at it, breathing slowing, and Harry gradually wraps his fingers around it.

"Well?" he asks hesitantly.

"That is a very nice cock you've got there, Harry," I say in a velour voice, impish smile still tugging at my lips.

I don't have to lie, he has a nice cock. Not magnificent maybe, but... It's not huge, but it's not small, five and a half inches maybe, rigid and smooth, with a shiny pink glans poking from the bunched hood of his foreskin, a glistening drop of precum oozing from his slit. There's a small tuft of dirty blonde hair kept trimmed around the base, and his balls looks smooth and clean shaven.

I mean, it's nothing like the behemoth I've imagined Mr Davis fucking me with for the past few months, but honestly, it looks pretty fucking suckable.

Like, I want to wrap my lips around his cock. I can feel my mouth watering for it.

I lean back, bringing both knees up and resting my heels on the edge of my chair, giving him that view of my panties up my plaid skirt, of the damp patch where the fabric clings to the cleft of my sodden pussy. "Well, what are you waiting for?"

He licks his lips, then looks at his phone screen in his other hand, gazing reverently at my butthole for a moment as his thumb idly rubs the dewy precum across the tip of his cock. Then he looks up and meets my eyes, then shyly grins and pulls his hand down to the base, withdrawing his foreskin and revealing his shiny bulbous glans. He starts to slowly jerk himself, fingers gently gripping his shaft. I watch, mezmerised, as the head of his cock is swallowed by the foreskin until just the tip pokes out, and then it's revealed again. Neither Liam nor Dean had one, and I'll be honest, I like the look of it.

He begins moving faster, gripping tighter, and he closes his eyes as his breathing intensifies.

I reach down, moving my skirt aside, and start gently stroking my wet slit through my panties. Just one finger, gently gliding up and down across the damp fabric. I shiver at the touch, at the electric ripple that pulses through me. It takes everything I have to resist the urge to just start grinding on my clit. I bite my lip every time my finger approaches the sensitive little nub, circling it it, and heading back down.

God, I am so fucking wet.

Harry opens his eyes and sees me. They snap down, following the gentle movements of my finger as he strokes himself, then return to meet my gaze. For a moment, we just watch each other, breathing hard as we pleasure ourselves.

"What would you think about?" I ask, my voice soft. "If you were doing this at home, with that picture, what would you be doing to me?"

"I...well, you'd be on your hands and knees, head down, your ass just...waiting for me."

He jerks a little faster as he says this. I run my tongue across my lip. "Yeah?" I drop my feet to the floor, then turn around and climb back onto my chair, my knees on the cold plastic. I bend over the back and look over my shoulder. "Kinda...like this?"

He nods. "Yeah, just like that."

"This is your favourite position for me to be in?"

"Sometimes you just lie down, with your ass raised just a little."

I reach between my legs from the front and gently circle my throbbing clit. I dig my fingers into the elastic of my panties and pull it tight, grating the soaked fabric teasingly against the puffy folds of my labia, and delightfully stimulating my engorged clit. I bite back a small whimper, and manage, "So, am I naked?"

He shakes his head. "Just a bra, and...lingerie."

"What colour?"

"Black."

"Mmm, then what?"

"I...I slide your panties down."

"Yeah, like this?"

I hook my fingers beneath the elastic, and slide them over my ass and down my bare legs to my bent knees. I feel cool air on my hot slit. I hear his intake of breath, even though I know he can't see anything beneath the hem of my skirt. Maybe if he lowered his head just a bit...

"Fuck..." he murmurs.

"Then what?" I prod, urging him on as I run my hand back up my bare thigh, the contact sending out little tendrils of pleasure that whisper across my skin, and this time my fingertips meet my bare pussy. I shudder gently, breath catching, as I run my fingers gently over the soft ridge of my labia, the puffy flesh poking shyly from my pussy cleft. I tickle and gently massage the silky flesh, my fingers growing slick as they delve between the dewy folds, gliding through the nectar-slick channel to meet my clit. My breathing becomes a little ragged.

"I...I kiss you, slowly, working down your back, over your ass, down your cheeks, getting closer and closer... I lick you, still going round in circles, around your beautiful hole."

Oh, fuck, I can almost feel him doing it. My fingers meet my clit, and I begin grinding gently, pinching my tiny nub between two fingers. "You're sliding your tongue around my asshole?"

He jerks faster, balls shuddering. "I'll kiss it first, just a little, gently, and then I slide my tongue across it. I...I kiss it all over, and suck it, and...and push my tongue in..."

"How...how do I taste?"

"Amazing."

I rub a little harder, kneading the hyper-sensitive flesh and eliciting little bursts of ecstasy that ripple through me. My legs sway, and let out a soft moan. Harry hears it and starts jerking faster, pumping away.

I ease up a little, just teasing again, and rest my head against the top of the chair as I gaze at him. God, he can't be far, with the way he's going... I stare at his quivering balls, at his fingers gripping his rigid shaft. "So, is that all you're gonna do, eat my ass until you cum all over yourself? Or are you going to cum on my ass asshole, grind your cock against me, just like Andrew's brother?"

He nods, jerking his head stiffly.

"Use your hot, sticky cum as lube to...to fuck my tight little ass?"

Jesus, what the fuck am I saying? I wouldn't actually want him to do that, would I?

I wouldn't have thought so, but the fire burning between my legs says otherwise. If he did it right now, stood up and pressed the tip of his cock against my virgin asshole and just started pushing, would I even stop him? Or would I just bite my teeth and grip this chair and let him use me?

Fuck...

"Maybe...you'd suck my cock first..." He stammers, eyes closed again.

I feel a grin slip over my face. "Oh, yeah? Was that a request?"

He freezes, fingers gripping his cock as his eyes open. "Oh, I didn't mean..."

Fuck it, what am I waiting for?

I clamber around, dropping back to my ass on the chair and slide to the edge, wedging my soaked slit against the cool plastic. I lean forwards towards him, and he remains frozen in place, except for his fingers which slowly unfurl from his stiff cock. I bring my face to his as my hand finds his bare leg. I brush my lips against his ear, and breathe, "Then you should be more careful with your words..."

My fingertips find his hard length, and trail softly up the tender skin, before curling gently around him. He groans as I grip him, and I squeeze harder. He's so warm, so soft and smooth and yet so beautifully firm. He fits so snugly in my palm, and feels almost...delicate, compared to the other cocks I've touched. I play with the wrinkled hood of his foreskin with my thumb, peeling it back from his silky glans.

"Audrey..."

"Shhh." I kiss him gently on the mouth, sliding my tongue across his lower lip as I begin to jerk him slowly. I pull down his foreskin and glide my thumb over his silky glans, gripping him firmly as I move faster. His breath shudders against my lips.

"Not so bad when I do it, hey?"

He just groans softly.

"Hey, Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Want me to suck your cock?"

He can only manage to nod.

I grin, then lower my head to his lap. I slide my fingers down to his base, to his neatly trimmed patch of pubes, and hover just above him as I inhale.

Oh fuck, his cock even smells nice; a light, musky sweetness that invades my senses and leaves me feeling a little dizzy. I gently press my lips against his tip, tasting the droplet of precum welling there. He gasps softly. I press a little further, lips parting ever so slightly, my tongue dancing across his urethra. Maintaining the feather-soft touch of my lips, I kiss my away around his silken head, breathing hard against him. I smooch the side of his shaft, up and down from base to tip, my fingers tickling his balls. I slide my tongue out, drawing it up his entire length as he shudders and gasps. When I reach his head this time, I swirl my tongue wetly about it, and finally take him in my mouth. I wrap my lips about him, hungrily sucking his dark pink glans into my mouth, savouring the feel of his fleshy hardness. He groans again as I suck and swirl my tongue about him. I suck hungrily, greedily, suctioning him in as I sink deeper, feeling the rib of his bundled foreskin slide over my tongue. I suck it up, probing it with my tongue, wedging it between his silken head and the tight hood of his foreskin.

His laboured breathing and little gasps spur me on, sending me into a little frenzy as I work my mouth around his throbbing boner with wild abandon. I pop him free, and lash my tongue up and down his cock with hard, wet licks, making lewd slurping sounds, before planting a big, wet, sloppy kiss atop his saliva-slick glans. I take him in again, sucking him deep, driving his hard length into my throat. I'm pretty confident I can take all of him, but I pace myself, bobbing sloppily up and down, sliding the seal of my lips lower. I shift about and sneak my fingers back between my legs, and wedge my hand against my burning clit, where I begin grinding gently away. I moan into him, turning it into a vibrating hum, his cock head sliding up and down against the back of my throat, my tongue wedged against his shaft.

"Fuck, Audrey, you're amazing...you're incredible..."

I feel his hand in my hair, and then on my back, sliding towards my ass. I try to prop it up and give it a little wiggle. This spurs him on, and he grasps my left cheek and squeezes it through my skirt, kneading the soft flesh between his fingers. I ease up on my sucking, and return to gently swirling my tongue around his head, giving him time to fondle me. He pulls my cheek to the side, and I feel my labia part, spreading my wet slit. I moan into him again, pushing my head lower, my wet mouth enveloping his warm cock. His hand moves down, sliding past my skirt to find my bare thigh, and gradually travels back up. His thumb skirts my spread crack, trailing thrillingly close to my puckered anus. He goes back and forth, edging around my hole, fingertips brushing the sensitive skin. Each pass sends a tingling jolt through me, a little whisper of forbidden pleasure that radiates down to join the swell of arousal building within my clit. Finally, his finger trails down my spread ass, and circles my anus directly, rubbing teasingly over the rubbery ridges of my sphincter. I tense, fingers gripping his leg as I savour the sudden sensation, honestly a little overwhelmed by it.

God, I never would have thought merely having someone touch my asshole would feel so fucking good.

Unfortunately, Harry takes my tensing the wrong way, and slides his fingers lower, finding the hot wetness of my pussy. I groan as his index finger slips inside me, practically suctioned in by my tight cunt. He begins fingering me slowly, gliding his finger in to the hilt and drawing it back out.

Not so unfortunate, I guess. I kind of want to tell him he can move back, because I'm really keen to see where this new experience with my asshole ends up, but...maybe...maybe I'll just let him go for a bit. He might not like pussies, but practicing with Cassie must have taught him a thing or two, because his probing finger isn't fucking around. He's applying jut the right pressure, curving it in just the right way so his fingertip presses against the roof of my tight canal, eliciting a feeling that instantly makes me crave something larger and thicker. He moves a little faster, sending little ripples of pleasure through me with each pass, and in return I sink greedily onto his cock, sucking him in tight with my hungry lips and driving him deep into the back of my throat, until his pubes tickle my nose. I hold him there, choking in a gagged breath, and then hissing breath through my nose as his rigid length fills me, rubbing at the back of my throat. His scent fills my nose, sweet and musky and entirely too pleasant, and I inhale deeply, moaning around the warm meat filling my mouth.

He groans loudly. "Jesus Audrey, I'm...I'm not gonna last..."

I push myself into his lap, swallowing the final centimetre and splaying my lips around his base, before drawing back, gliding the tight seal of my lips up his length, and releasing him from my suctioned grip with a wet pop. His cock juts out, slick and glistening, coated in my spit, a trail of saliva linking him with my lips. I wrap my fingers around him and begin jerking, sliding easily with the lubrication of my spit. I look up at him, a strand of saliva still clinging to my lower lip, and rise up and kiss him. Deeply this time, sliding my tongue into his mouth, as I press my lips firmly into his. He returns the kiss, hungrily, greedily, lashing at my tongue with his own, and pinching my lip between his teeth. Our hot breaths intermingle, his tongue on my lips. God, I want that tongue between my legs. I want it on my clit, I want it jammed right into my tight, virgin asshole. I want to experience that forbidden carnal pleasure. I can't fucking take it any more. But...but I can't quite arouse the courage.

Instead, I reach back and grab his wrist, his finger still inside me, and gently pull him free. I bring his hand to my face, raising his index finger coated in my nectar to my lips, and take it into my mouth as he watches. I suck it slowly, tasting the sweet, salty, tangy taste of my pussy, all while staring into his blue eyes. I pop the finger free, and fill my gaze with shy innocence. "You know, I wouldn't mind if you wanted to stick this somewhere...else." I swirl my tongue around his fingertip for emphasis.

The way his face lights up makes me hold back a smile. "Really?" he asks.

"Really."

I return to sucking his cock, enveloping his slick head. He immediately slides his hand across my back, tugging my skirt up to expose my ass. I'm suddenly quite glad we're in a second-floor classroom, otherwise anyone walking past the windows would have had a clear view my presented backside. His hesitant fingers return to the cleft of my ass, sliding in gentle trails up and down, over my puckered hole, sending shivers through me. One stops, and he starts rubbing the wrinkled flesh in little circles, tickling my sphincter. God, it feels so goddamn good, his delightful ministrations making my whole ass quiver.

I move my head down, sucking gently on the side of his cock, keeping the head pressed against my temple. He rubs harder, stroking my spread asshole firmly as I arch my back and shift my knees. He begins pressing gently, applying the lightest pressure.

Yes...

He moves down, sliding a finger back into my wet slit, and then trails the slick digit back to my sensitive little rosebud. I breath hard, closing my eyes and jerking his cock gently against my cheek as I push my head down, my breath hot against his balls.

"Yes..." I moan. "Oh, fuck Harry..."

He presses harder, and this time doesn't relent. I grit my teeth at the delightfully strange pressure, and feel myself giving way as the very tip of his finger pushes inside my clingy anus, and my sphincter parts to welcome him in.

"Oh..." I gasp gently. "Harry, that feels-"

"What the hell is going on here?"

We both react as one, Harry tearing his finger from my ass and jerking in his seat. I fling my head up, banging my skull against the edge of the desk. We shuffle about awkwardly, and in the chaos I tumble backwards off my chair as my knees slip off the plastic. I yelp, and Harry tries to catch me, but I crash to the floor on my back, and Harry knocks back his chair as he jumps to his feet.

There's a moment of silence, my eyes wide as I stare at the roof, before slowly rising to my elbows.

Mr Davis stands by the door to the classroom, his hand still on the handle, his eyes slightly wide. There's an odd mix of emotions playing across his face; anger, shock, bewilderment, confusion.

Oh god...oh no...fuck...fuck...fuck...

I open my mouth to speak, but nothing comes out. I try to meet his gaze, but he's not looking at my face. In fact, his eyes kind of float from side to side. I look up at Harry standing frozen beside me. His shorts are around his knees, rigid cock still slick with my spit jutting out towards Mr Davis.

And then I look down, to where my panties are bunched around my own knees, and my skirt lies across my stomach. Harry also looks down, as does Mr Davis, to where my bald, glistening pink cunt is on full display, puffy brown labia slightly parted beneath the tuft of dark hair I maintain at the apex of my slit.

I swallow, then quickly scramble to close my legs. I awkwardly tug my panties back into place and climb to my feet, as Harry stuffs his cock back into his shorts. He pulls them up, but it sticks out so hard it looks ridiculous, and I have to resist the sudden urge to laugh.

Mr Davis breathes a long breath out through his nose, the warring emotions on his face settling into one that most closely resembles anger. He begins shaking his head, glances at the door beside him, then thankfully shuts it. He walks calmly over to us, eying us sternly, and we both sort of lower our heads, not sure what else to do. He stops before us, and I see his fingers clenching.

"I don't...I... In my ten years of teaching I have never...I've never had students..." He sucks in a breath, trying to calm himself. "I was gone for ten minutes! What is wrong with you?" He sweeps his hard gaze between us. "Of all the places you could do...that, you decide that my goddamn classroom is the place?" He swallows, and shakes his head, still breathing hard. "Well, what do you have to say for yourselves?"

We both open our mouths, but then glance at each other. What can we possibly say? There's no way to talk ourselves out of this. His stern gaze is making me feel so goddamn ashamed, so suddenly pathetic. A part of it I think is some crazy aspect that's upset he caught me with Harry, and wants me to explain that it's all a misunderstanding, that I have standards and wouldn't normally debase myself with a boy like Harry.