Audrey & Harry Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just groans again.

"You want to cum on me, right? You want to cum on my face? In my eighteen year old mouth? Is that what you dream about in class, you sicko?"

"I said...no talking." He surges forwards, nudging my lips apart. I open for him, letting him sink into my hot, wet mouth, feeling his satiny head slide against the back of my throat. I gag gently, breathing hard through my nose. He reaches back and grabs Harry by the hair, dragging him into his ass as I swallow his cock. He bottoms out, or very nearly does, balls slapping against my chin, then slides back and begins fucking my mouth. I keep my fingers wrapped loosely around his base, as he fucks both my hands and my lips. His breaths comes harder, and he starts groaning continuously.

The next time he draws back, I pull back, sucking in a breath, breaking the trail of saliva and wrapping my hands tight around his now slick cock, jerking furiously.

"That the best way you can shut me up? Not much of a punishment."

He doesn't respond, eyes closed as I work his cock. I can hear Harry's wet slurping as he voraciously tongues his asshole. His cock shudders against my lips, his breath gasping, and my heart races in anticipation. I stick my tongue out as far as it will go, curling the tip to tickle his foreskin as I hold his slippery head against my tongue. I grip him tight, grasping his hot, rigid cock and jerking with slow, powerful strokes. I can feel it coming, feel it building through my hands. God I need it, I need it more than anything, more badly than anything I've ever wanted. I can't think straight, the anticipation swims through me, drowning me...

He nudges my fingers out of the way and grabs his cock in his own hand. I obediently pull my hands back, straightening and holding my mouth in position. He jerks furiously, his glans sliding against my splayed tongue.

"You want it?" he growls gently, eyes clouded by lust.

I nod.

His breaths come ragged, and a groan rumbles deep in his throat. I stare into his cock, veins bulging as it shudders and pulsates before me. His groan becomes a ragged cry, and his cock jerks as his hands fall still, fingers gripping his thick shaft tightly.

The first spurt hits my tongue with so much force I snap my head back in shock. It splatters up my face, filling my mouth. The second jet hits the back of my throat, and I cough a little as the third splatters over my cheek, hot and viscous. I frantically wrap my lips around his cock head, hungrily sucking as he jerks, pumping my eager mouth full of his thick, warm seed. It floods me, hot and sticky as it pools beneath my tongue, my cheeks bulging as I try to hold it all. It just keeps coming, pulse after pulse, filling me.

He pulls back, and I keep my lips sealed as he slips free, but a glob dribbles down my chin. He aims at my eyes and sends one final ropey strand spattering over my face, across my nose and cheek. I gulp down a little, feeling it slide warmly down my throat, but move the rest around my mouth with my tongue, tasting him, savouring the texture.

I never would have said I loved the taste of cum or anything, but fuck. His taste permeates through me, tangy and salty and rich, the smooth, silky viscosity of it like liquid euphoria. I close my eyes and inhale, moaning around my mouthful, nose thick with the smell of his orgasm.

He lets out a long sigh, and slaps the sticky head of his cock against my cheek, and smears the sticky mess over my skin as it continues to dribble out. I open my eyes to find Harry directly before me, staring at me with a dazed expression. I smile, then - keeping my lip cupped - open my mouth to show him my prize. His eyes burn with lust, and I slide my tongue over my lip. A glob of cum slips free, sliding down my tongue. Harry releases a steady breath, then leans in, poking his own tongue out, his face right before mine. The tip of his tongue meets mine against my chin, and deftly catches the glob of tongue as it slides onto him. He laps it into his mouth, and I watch him taste him, watch his eyes glaze over as he moans gently. He leans in again and licks another splatter off my chin, then trails his tongue up to clean my cheek. He gets every single drop, even sucks the head of his sticky cock clean before returning to licking my face.

I let him work, slowly moving the hot sticky mess around my mouth. When he trails his tongue down and gently presses his lips against mine, I melt into him, wrapping my arms around him as I kiss him deeply. I open my mouth, letting our teacher's hot cum flood into him. His tongue slides out to meet mine, and they lash together, swimming through the sticky mess. We kiss deeply and ferociously, lasciviously tonguing each other as we smear the gooey mess over our lips. I swallow greedily when I can, and he does the same, gasping for breath as I bite his lip and pull.

I grip him tight, pulling him into me, and he thrusts me back, toppling us to the floor. He lands hard atop me, and my hand slides to his bare ass as he kisses me. I can feel his hard shaft pressing against my mound, and I grind into him. He finally breaks our cummy kiss and raises his head slightly. He stares at me, smiling that goofy smile, and I smile back.

"He tastes so fucking good..." he whispers.

I nod. "I never imagined cum could taste like that."

He gives me a little peck on my lips, kissing up my cheek to my ear. "The next load's mine," he whispers.

"No fair, I shared mine." I kiss him wetly, squeezing his ass. "Besides, someone owes me an orgasm."

I want more than that. I want that giant black cock inside me. I want him to take my virginity right here. Christ, I want Harry in me too, but I want him to watch, want him to watch as Mr Davis takes my cherry. I want every dirty fantasy I've ever dreamed up to come true. I kiss Harry again, and together, we look up at out teacher. His cock's barely softened, and it's flopped stiffly against his thigh. He's staring down at us, incredulous, head shaking slightly, a hint of post-orgasm clarity clouding his eyes.

"You two..." he mutters.

We grin lewdly. "Yeah?" we say together.

He shakes his head, as if trying to snap himself out of a gaze. "I think we should...I think we should probably...oh fuck, what did I just do?"

Me and Harry scramble up, kneeling before him and sliding our arms around his legs. I grab his cock, squeezing it.

"It's a little late for cold feet, Sir."

"Yeah," Harry adds, kissing his thigh and pouting up at him, "after all, we've barely learnt our lesson."

"Ready for round two?" I ask innocently, kissing the head of his cock.

His eyes shift between us, his face blank, and for a horrifying moment I think he's going to pull back and tell us to leave. But then he reaches out and cradles both of our heads, and a wicked smile tugs at his thick, dark lips.

"I guess there's still a lesson or two I can teach you."

*****