Audrey & Harry Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But God, I did, and I was loving every moment of it.

"Ugh..." I begin, right as Harry's phone vibrates on the desk between us as he recieves a message. The screen lights up, and we all look down to the vibrantly clear image of my dark, puckered asshole filling the screen. Fuck, I'm cursing how good his phone's camera is. Mr Davis goes very still. "Is...is that..."

"Shit, that's mine," I blurt without thinking.

He pulls his gaze from the screen, hesitantly almost, but his expression gives nothing away. "It's your phone?"

"No, it's my..." I feel the warmth fill my cheeks, and when Harry stifles a small snort beside me, I burst into a sudden snicker.

"Enough!" Mr Davis snaps, and we drop our heads again. The sight of Harry's erection almost makes me start up again.

He sweeps his gaze between us for a moment, then sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. "I'll have to inform the principal about this."

"No!" We both blur at once. I shake my head. "Please don't, it won't happen again."

"It certainly won't, not in my classroom at least." He looks between us again, his hard expression softening slightly. "Look, I remember what it's like to be eighteen. I'm not...judging you." His eyes dart to Harry's phone for a moment, the screen black once more. "But I have a duty to report anything like this occurring on school property. Not to mention the consequences for me if anyone ever found out I knew about this and let it slide."

"But...we won't tell anyone," Harry tries.

I nod frantically. "Not a soul. Please, Sir, can we just keep this between us?"

He lets out a harsh sigh. "What would you suggest I do? This is not okay! I would be remiss in my duty as your teacher if I just let you walk out of this classroom without any consequences for your actions!"

We're silent a moment, and I work my lip between my teeth before venturing, "I guess...I guess there should be consequences then."

Harry glances at me, as if to ask what the hell I'm doing, and Mr Davis frowns. "What?"

Honestly, I'm not sure what I'm doing, but my mouth moves before I can think about what it is I'm saying. "We understand there needs to be consequences. Just...maybe they could stay within this room?" I raise my head, batting my lashes and giving him my best puppy-dog eyes.

"What would you have me do?"

"You could...punish us," I say softly.

"What?" he asks slowly, eyes narrowing on me.

I meet his eyes, and raise my chin defiantly. "You could punish us, however you see fit." I reach out, my fingers trembling a little, and gently take his wrist. "Just keep it between us. Please, we'll do...we'll do anything you say."

He looks down at my fingers, pale against his dark skin. His breathing seems a little unsteady, his dark eyes a little wide, his stern demeanor now shifting into something I would almost describe as intrigued. I feel my heart beat a little faster, feel my mouth grow dry, as what I've just said to him registers in my brain.

Fuck, what the hell am I doing? He's not really going to go for it...

Harry gives me a wide eyed look, then swallows and adds, "We...we know it was wrong. You could teach us a lesson."

He lets out a long breath, and I see his fingers tighten and release by his sides, and if he's struggling with some internal debate. "Do you two know how they dealt with misbehaving students in my day?" He sweeps his gaze between us. "Do you know what my teachers would have done if they'd caught me doing something like...that?"

I see Harry swallow again. I shake my head slowly. "Why don't...why don't you show us?" I manage, barely keeping the hesitant tremble from my voice.

Mr Davis' dark eyes find mine and lock on, fixing me with an intense, smoldering stare. I feel myself sinking into them, feel myself growing unsteady within that gaze, feel him searching for something in my eyes. He wants me to back down, wants me to realise what I'm implying and snap out of it, wants me to look away and apologize and beg him to just go and find the principal. That gaze implores me to reconsider, telling me that I absolutely do not want to pursue this path.

But I do. Oh God I do. So, I bite my lip and stare right back, daring him to make the next move. He's silent for a long moment, as if warring with something internal, before finally giving a barely perceptible nod and breaking the trance. He turns and paces for the door.

My heart sinks a little, and I realise I must have been kidding myself, must've been reading into the situation.

But then he stops before the door, and I hear the lock click. My heart catches, and then begins beating very fast. I exchanged a bewildered glance with Harry, who seems to be struggling to comprehend. Mr Davis returns, moving calmly. He nods slowly, full lips pursed thoughtfully as he glances between us, considering. He stops right before me, and I look up at him, the corner of my lip curling slightly.

"I'm going to give you one last chance," he says in his rich, deep voice, looking between me and Harry. "To apologize, and come with me to the principal."

"Or?" I ask, my voice still trembling slightly, with eagerness, with excitement, with anticipation and perhaps a little trepidation.

"Or you will have do as I tell you. Everything I tell you, without question, until I say we're done."

We both nod, as if in a trance, without moment's hesitation. Fuck...fuck...fuck... This can't be happening, this can't actually be happening...

"Punish us," Harry whispers, voice shaking.

Mr Davis nods slowly, his expression serious. "Then turn around Miss Walker. You too, Evans."

"Around?" I ask.

"Now!" he demands, and I feel a little thrill shoot through me at the command.

We do so, practically stumbling about to face the desks we'd been sitting at.

I hear his feet as he paces behind us for a moment, and then the firm weight of his fingers on my upper back. From the corner of my eye I see the other hand on Harry's back. He pushes us, just a little roughly, guiding us over to his desk. He keeps pushing until we can move no further, my knees hitting the hard wood. He keeps his hand pressed to my back, and leans in between us. I can feel his breath on the back of my neck, on my ear. My heart pounds, my own breathing heavy.

"Are you sure you need to be punished, Miss Walker?"

I can barely manage a nod.

"Good," he breaths, lips almost touching my ear, "then bend over."

My eyes widen a little, and I glance at Harry.

"Both of you, now!"

We do so, bending forwards over the desks, my fingers curling around the far side as my breasts press against the wood. My nipples are hard as ice, drilling into the hard surface, and I find myself swaying slightly, grinding them back and forth, eliciting a pleasurable tingle as they rub against the fabric of my bra. Mr Davis' hand finds the back of my head, fingers sliding through my hair to grip my skull. From the corner of my eye, I see the other in Harry's. He pushes down, driving my cheek against the cool wood, so all I can see is Harry's face opposite mine. I breath sharply, his fingers retreating, and he steps back.

We wait, staring at one another, our expressions a blend of arousal, excitement and confusion. My mind's in a daze, and yet also racing, so torn between the two states I can't even focus on what might be about to happen, on whatever it is Mr Davis is about to do to me. Actually, a part of my brain is trying to convince me I'm daydreaming again, still sitting in my chair, imagining the entire scenario. Maybe none of what just happened was real.

Fuck, it would make the most sense. After all, there's no way this can be happening, no way Mr Davis would actually...

"Oh!" I squeal in shock, fingers tightening around the desk as Mr Davis firm palm connects with my ass. The sound of the slap is like a gunshot, and it shudders through my entire body. I jump, banging my knees into the desk, rattling it, and raise my head.

"I didn't tell you to move," he rumbles softly.

I drop my head back to the desk, cheeks flushing with warmth. Holy fuck...holy fuck...he just...he just spanked me. My ass stings sharply, an angry warmth radiating from where his hand connected, a warmth that devolves into a shuddering tingling that ripples towards my crotch. Harry's staring, eyes wide. Our eyes meet, and I manage what must come across as a dazed smile.

His hand comes down again, fingers splayed as they smack against my right cheek. I grunt, biting my tongue and wincing through my smile at the lance of pain. Fuck, he's not messing around.

He smacks me again, this time holding the connection, his strong fingers gripping the soft flesh of my ass and squeezing.

He leans over me. "Lift your skirt up."

I don't hesitate, reaching back to tug it off my ass, exposing the pastel green of my thin panties to him, and undoubtedly the wet patch between my legs. They're not grandma panties or anything, they barely cover my ass, but fuck I wish I'd worn something sexier today, something dark and lacy maybe. I grit my teeth, hugging the desk and waiting, and realise I'm actually excited for the contact.

He spanks me again, the smack resounding about the classroom. Then again, and again, and again. I gasp, then yelp, then devolve into little whimpering gasps as his strong fingers meet my supple flesh, uttered past my lip clenched so tight between my teeth I'm worried I'll split it.

The pain builds with each connection, the bare skin of my ass hot and starting to throb angrily. But...fuck I am so goddamn wet. He spanks me again, slapping my teenage ass, and each lance of sharp pain transforms, becoming a dangerous arousal that throbs between my legs. It's making me dizzy, lightheaded as I grit my teeth harder, breath hissing past as I'm driven hard against the desk with each smack.

It takes me a moment to notice when the next smack doesn't come. I blink, unclenching my jaw, but make no attempt to move. I feel him lean over me, his body pressing against my presented ass. My breath catches as I feel the hard bulge in his pants as it presses against my burning cunt. Without thinking I grind gently into him, rubbing my burning sex against his cock, separated only by a few layers of fabric. It drives me crazy. He leans on me, pressing me against the desk, mashing my tits into the wood, nipples stiff as they grind against it.

His breath is hot against my ear as he whispers, "Have you learnt your lesson, Miss Walker?"

My head moves of its own accord, shaking slowly from side to side.

"What's that?"

"H...harder," I whisper, unable to stop myself. God, I want him to hit me again, I want that delicious, confusingly seductive pain.

He hovers for a moment later, then straightens, stepping back. I wince, waiting, both trembling with anticipation and regretting my words at once.

The smack comes, hard and unyielding, not on the raw skin of my cheek, but between my legs, smacking the delicate mound of my cunt. I all but shriek as the force hits my sensitive sex, slammed against the desk so hard I feel it bruise my knees, a spasm of pleasure consuming me and making my entire body shudder. Confusion wracks my body, torn between crying in pain and screaming in pure pleasure. My vagina throbs, aching gently, but already burning with the need for more. He hits me again, back on my ass this time, palm clapping against the welted skin. I bite my tongue, whimpering softly.

His fingers dig firmly into the soft flesh, squeezing me relentlessly, moving my cheek about, pulling open the cleft of my pussy and dragging my tight panties against my splayed labia. "Now?" he asks.

I manage a nod. It's about all I can do.

"Hmm." His grip softens, and his fingers caress my ass for a moment, sliding over the mound of my pussy as they retreat. I gasp softly, wanting more than anything for the touch to return.

"Mr Evans' turn then. Drop your pants."

I just lie slumped, breath panting, my ass on fire, physically radiating heat from the pain. My body's still shuddering gently, fingers and legs trembling from the arousal burning between my legs, begging for release. I want to touch myself, grind my clit, bring on the orgasm I can feel hovering just out of reach. But I can't take my eyes from Harry, as he shifts his shorts down, and then, smiling slyly, follows with his underwear. The curve of his ass is pale and dusted with sandy blonde hairs, and I barely have a moment to consider how cute it is before Mr Davis' large hand comes crashing down. Harry gasps, fingers clenching the desk as the hand returns to the air and comes swinging back, the meaty slap echoing across the room. I stare, mesmerized, as he goes to town on him. The sight of those dark fingers and the deep pink of his palm colliding with the pale flesh of Harry's ass sends little thrills through me with every contact. His spanking looks far harder than what I received. He's absolutely relentless, and yet Harry takes each smack with gritted teeth, adorable little grunts and gasps, and a dazedly euphoric expression plastering his face.

When our teacher is finally done, he straightens, and Harry's ass is as red as mine must be, soft welts forming across his exposed cheeks. I gaze back at Mr Davis, my cheek still against the cold desk. He's breathing hard, solid chest heaving, eyeing us with a dangerous hunger burning in his deep eyes, a hunger that sends a shiver through my body. I'm trying not to stare at the incredible bulge straining at his tan trousers.

"Stand," he commands.

I do, wincing as I turn, my legs weak. Harry takes a little longer, sprawled breathless over the desk as he is, but rises to stand beside me, pants around his knees. His cock sticks straight out, rigid, precum glinting at the tip.

"That...was for your own good," he tells us, using his serious teacher voice even if it's betrayed by the hint of a smile playing across his dark lips. He reaches out, caressing our cheeks, his fingers warm, and cups both of our chins. "I hope you both learned a valuable lesson. Now, you should probably get going, before you end up doing something you regret."

There's no way in hell I'm getting this close and just walking away like some scared kid. I glance at Harry, then set my jaw. I know he doesn't want this to end any more than I do. I shake my head.

"What's that, Miss Walker?"

"No," I mutter.

"Excuse me?"

I look up at him, and meet his deep brown eyes. My lips twitch in a mischievous smile. "We haven't learnt our lesson."

And without thinking, before I can second guess or stop myself, I slowly drop to my knees before him. My legs tremble, and I wince as my raw ass meets my heels, but I fold my arms behind my back and gaze up at him expectantly, challenging him, daring him to continue. With barely a pause, Harry joins me on his knees, flashing me a grin.

The look on Mr Davis' face is a thing of beauty. Disbelief, shock, arousal, amazement, hunger; a delicious, forbidden hunger. He runs his tongue across his lower lip, and reaches out once more to caress our cheeks. "I can't be held accountable for what I do to you."

"Don't worry," Harry says huskily, "we can take it."

I nod. "Do your worst, Sir."

He breathes in sharply through his nose, then gives a ravenous smile. He takes a step forwards, bringing his crotch, and the bulging lump there, within two inches of my face. He looks down at me. "For that, Miss Walker, you get to go first."

I run my tongue across my lip, heart hammering, my arousal flooding through me, clashing with the sheer disbelief over everything that's happening. He runs his thumb over my lip, then pulls his hand back.

"Take it out."

My eyes fix on the bulge. "Take...what out?"

"Don't make me repeat myself," he growls softly.

My mouth feels dry. I raise my hands, fingers trembling, as I run them up his legs, nails scratching across the brown fabric. I don't think, don't consider, just let my fingers move of their own accord. They push up his shirt, sliding across his belly and dragging back down. They fumble with the catch on his belt, popping it free and tugging it loose. The last of the blood rushes from my head, leaving me dizzy, swaying, everything around me blurring away. My fingers snag his fly, zipping it down, then grasp his trousers and tug them down, drawing them to his knees, exposing toned thighs the colour of burnt caramel, brushed with fine black hairs. My breath scrapes through my nose as I stare at the bulging mass straining at his white underwear. The enormous mass. I feel like I'm about to pass out, everything happening in a daze. I reach out, tracing my fingertips along the outline of the thick cylinder. Slowly, fingers shaking, I wrap them around the elastic of his underwear and pull.

What must be ten inches of thick, dark cock spills out before me. He's rock hard, but he's so fucking big it flops down against his thigh. It's got to be the most incredible, most magnificent thing I've ever seen. I stare at it, at my biology teacher's cock, utterly enamoured by the object of so many sordid fantasies right here before my face.

It's fucking perfect. Thick and heavy, so thick I'm not even sure my fingers will fit round it. God, for all my bravado earlier, I'm not even sure it could fit in my pussy; I barely think I can get it in my mouth. It's a deep chocolate brown, satiny-smooth and rippled lightly with thick veins like ebony marble, his foreskin bundled about his fat glans, a slightly lighter purple-brown. Beneath it, his balls hang low against his thighs, like they're so heavy they're dragging down.

I think I actually feel drool run down my lip. I stare so hard everything else has gone blurry, everything except his cock. I raise my hand up his leg, and slowly trail it up over his stomach and back down to the base of his shaft, through the dense patch of short black curls. Aside from them, everything else, even his balls, are smooth. I take a slight breath, and finally touch his fat shaft, hesitantly, reverently, trailing my fingers down his hard length, over each veiny ridge, and brushing over the smooth silkiness of his bulbous head. I caress him ever so softly, feeling the loose skin of sack, his huge balls, kneeding them gently between my fingers. I lean closer, my breath coming fast. His scent fills my nose; a rich, earthy musk, so different to Harry, so much stronger, so much...better. It fills my head, an insatiable craving that I can't resist any longer.

And then everything clouding my mind settles, my vision clarifies, my pounding heart slows, and I allow a small grin to cross my lips. I look up at Mr Davis, meet his eyes, and then dive in, with all the starving abandon of a predator consuming its prey.

I don't go slow. I don't pace myself. This is what I've wanted for months, and I'm taking it. I wrap my mouth around his glans and suck him into my mouth, emitting a low, moaning hum as I close around him, tasting him. I suck greedily, frantically, making lewd slurping noises as I lash my tongue about him. He's so thick, so hot, filling my mouth as I sink onto him. God he tastes good, and he's all I can smell, filling my nose with his rich musk. I force him into my throat, lips stretching around him, maybe a little too hastily as I gag and choke, even though it's only about half his length. I look up at him, nostrils flaring as I breath, and suck for all I'm worth, sliding my splayed lips and tongue up and down his shaft, working him in and out of my throat.

All that practice deep-throating my vibrator has clearly payed off. I love taking an entire cock in my mouth, love the feeling of being completely filled, loved doing it with Liam and that one time with Dean, feeling them spasm as they shot hot cum right down my throat. I know there's no way I could ever take all of Mr Davis, but I'll be damned if I don't at least try.