Audrey & Harry Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groans deeply as I slide off, letting his rigid, gleaming shaft slip from between my lips, trailing saliva that coats my chin. I suck in a breath and grasp him around the base, squeezing and jerking as I swirl my slippery tongue around his glans.

"Fuck, Audrey..." I hear Harry whisper, awe in his voice, which spurns me on, driving me into a frenzy as I wrap my lips around him again.

I don't know how long it goes on, but it feels like hours driven by my soundtrack of sucking and slurping and hard breathing, even if it's only a few minutes. I'm so consumed by him I can't think about anything else. I can barely acknowledge the fact that this is actually happening. I suck him in, suctioning my lips, sliding my splayed tongue up and down as I work him in and out of my throat. When I release him, I jerk him as fast as I can, my slick fingers barely not even touching around his width. I kiss down his shaft, over his thigh and down to his balls. I suck them into my mouth, exploring the dangling skin with my lips, savouring every part of him, before I can wake up and realise this is all just a daydream.

I become so enamored by the soft folds of his sack, by the taste of sweat and sex, that I have to tear myself away just to return to his cock. I use my teeth to nibble at his bunched foreskin, pinching it gently and pulling it up, then sliding my tongue beneath it and swirling it around his slippery head. I look up at him, eyes burning with lust.

He eyes me hungrily, his own lust echoed back at me as I slurp on his rigid rick. He grabs my head, fingers tangling in my hair and gripping tight, and then thrusts slowly forwards. I let him, opening up wide as he spears me. My lips stretch around his fat meat, his smooth head sliding against the back of my throat. My jaw locks, and the breath hisses through my nose as I gag. He doesn't relent as my throat spasms and convulses, my eyes brimming with tears, just pushes in further. I wrap my hands around his bare ass, squeezing his firm cheeks. I want more. I need more. I can't breathe, can't think, all I know is I want that cock inside me. He starts to pull back, and even as the suffocating part of me revels the rest of me fights back, trying to pull him back. He drags himself free, scraping against my teeth, and suddenly slams violently back in. I cough, choking as he invades my throat. My body wracks, throat convulsing, and I dig my fingers into his ass as I look up at him with watering eyes. I feel him pulsating against my splayed tongue, as I grip him with the tight confines of his throat, my lips stretched obscenely around his fat shaft.

His grip on my head is firm, unyielding. He raises his other hand towards my face, and my eyes widen as his thumb and forefinger close around my nose. I stare at him as a sly grin twists his lips. My body tries to panic, but I grip him tight, holding myself rigid as my lungs burn. The burn becomes an ache, and he somehow forces in another centimeter of cock. My vision begins to swim, my throat clenching about him as it spasms, my knees scraping against the ground as I go limp, held in place my his cock buried in my throat.

I vaguely hear Harry's protest, but all I can see through my blurry, tear-filled vision is Mr Davis.

"Have you learned your lesson?"

I manage to nod, and he smiles, releasing me. I drag myself back, eight inches of slick cock wrenching from my mouth as I gasp for breath, filling my burning lungs. I cough and splutter, saliva covering my chin and dripping into my cleavage as I sputter. I pull in a deep breath and wipe my eyes, straightening my back and raising my face to him. He brushes my cheek with a thumb. "Open," he commands, and I do so, sliding out my tongue and opening wide.

He thrusts right back in, delving straight into my throat, but this time he keeps moving, bucking his hips in deep, steady strokes as he fucks my willing mouth. I let him use me, wanting nothing more right now than to be his filthy, dirty slut. His pistoning cock makes lewd sucking sounds as he fucks my wet mouth, fat streaks of saliva clinging to him and spattering my chest. My pussy is on fire, throbbing with a deep, burning arousal unlike anything I've ever felt. I squeeze my legs together, whimpering softly around his cock as my hyper-sensitive clit is smooshed by my slick thighs.

I can hear the slap of Harry's cock as he jerks off behind me, and I don't notice it stop until I feel him on the ground behind me. His fingers close around my arms and drag them back, pinning them behind me as he leans into me, stiff cock pressing against my ass. He holds me in place with one hand, and with the other grabs my hair and roughly pulls my head back, giving Mr Davis unrestricted access to my open throat, which he takes immediate advantage of by thrusting faster.

He grunts. "That's it, good boy."

Oh, God, Harry...yes!

I moan into the cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I extend my fingers, finding the tip of Harry's cock and snatching at it. He releases my wrist, and I slide my fingers down his length. His free hand slides around my stomach, moving up to envelop my right breast. He squeezes, roughly, my stiff nipple ground against the fabric of my bra as his fingers dig into the soft flesh. I moan again, and he kneads me gently, working his palm against my nipple, his other hand still roughly gripping my hair.

He begins grinding his cock into the small of my back, his breath hot against my ear as Mr Davis glides in and out of my mouth, splattering saliva over my chin with each rough thrust. His balls thwack into my throat, wet with my spit. God, both Liam and Dean would have cum by now, Mr Davis doesn't even seem close. I don't want him to stop, I just want him to use me, I want to be his cheap, filthy slut. I gaze up at him, staring reverently as my fingers entwine about Harry's cock. His hand releases my tit and slides down towards my navel. A shudder runs through me in anticipation, but his fingers stop at the hem of my blouse and begin fiddling with the buttons. He pops each one out in turn, finishing with the top and letting my white school shirt fall open. He releases the grip on my head and snakes both hands over my bare navel, caressing my soft skin, his fingers warm, sending little shivers through me. He presses hard into me, his tongue on my ear, then his teeth as he nibbles gently. I whimper softly around my mouthful of cock.

Mr Davis thrusts slow, each one sliding deep with powerful strokes, and as Harry's hands slide up to cup both of my tits and pull me tight against his chest, Mr Davis gives one final buck, burying himself down my throat. He holds for a moment, my throat spasming in protest as Harry bites my ear and squeezes my tits hard, my tongue sliding over the veiny ridges of his thick shaft, before he draws his entire slick length from my lips. I suck in a breath, coughing a little saliva down onto my cleavage, a long trail connecting my lower lip to his glistening glans. He wraps his fingers around his fat length and begins rubbing slowly. I swivel my head to meet Harry's, my breath hot and hard, inches from his lips. I kiss him, wetly, and pull back, grinning drunkenly.

"Beat that..."

"With pleasure," he whispers huskily, as Mr Davis gives him the opportunity. He guides his slick cock in to Harry's lips, directly beside mine, and nudges them apart. Harry swallows him, wrapping his fingers around his base and sucking him in, lips suctioning as he sucks wetly. I stare as inch after inch disappears into his mouth, his lips stretching around his perfect girth as he groans above us. He keeps pushing, and Harry keeps swallowing, until he appears to bottom out with barely two inches remaining.

Fuck, he makes it look effortless. My eyes must be wide. He pulls back, then slides immediately back in, and sets to fucking Harry's mouth with a fervor. He doesn't start gentle like he did with me, just rams his enormous cock right down Harry's teenage throat. Harry just grabs his legs, gripping them and working his mouth back and forth with our teacher's thrusts.

I stare, entranced, unable to look away. My fingers moves down as if on their own, moving beneath my skirt, finding my sensitive clit, my wet slit hot to the touch, my thighs slick with my pussy-nectar. My breath catches as my fingers circle my hooded nub, and I bite my lip and whimper softly as I pinch it between two fingers and begin grinding in small circles.

Mr Davis alternates between long, deep and slow strokes which Harry expertly suctions in, his cock sliding almost free, just the slick head between his lips, to rapid fucking of his mouth, saliva gurgling as he chokes around him, dangling balls smacking Harry's chin. He buries his dark fingers in his sandy hair, pulling him onto him as Harry chokes and splutters. He's getting so rough that I slide out from between them, kneeling to the side and watching the show. I can't believe how hot this is, how hot Harry looks right now. I thrum my fingers over my clit, my body shuddering, legs trembling as I hover around the tantalizing ecstasy of an orgasm. My eyes drop to Harry's cock, and I suddenly feel very much like swallowing the entire thing. I reach down and tug my wet panties back into place to I can move more freely. I creep around behind Mr Davis, planning to crawl between his legs so I can suck Harry's cock, but instead I hesitate, finding myself staring at his thrusting ass. God it's nice, toned and deep brown. Harry's fingers grip it tight, pulling his cheeks slightly apart as his mouth is relentlessly fucked. My fingers slow their grinding, as I see a hint of Mr Davis' dark asshole within the cleft.

A stray thought slithers through me, an impulse that both disgusts me and excites me, sending an electric shiver through me that makes the swell of arousal radiating from my clit surge. My heart pounds a little faster.

Could I...would I...

Harry had said he wouldn't hesitate, that it feels amazing. I can honestly say I've never considered doing that to anyone. I breathe hard, staring again as Harry drags our teacher into him. I know I'm the one that turned this into a competition, and while I hate to admit it, Harry's at least as good as me at sucking cock.

Which means I need to try something else.

I move forwards as if in a trance, sliding on my knees, moving up behind him. His ass bucks as he fucks Harry's face. I reach out, grasping his thighs gently, sliding my fingers up his legs. I almost chicken out as they reach the curve of his toned ass, but then he drives forwards, burying himself in Harry's throat, and as he chokes he grips those beautiful mocha cheeks and pulls, pulling his cleft open. His deep, rippled asshole is presented to me, hairless and oddly fascinating. I don't know what I was expecting, but...

Holy shit I actually want this. Without thinking, I slide my fingers over Harry's, and gently brush my thumb over his wrinkled hole, feeling the rubbery ridges. He shudders a little, and I lean in, pressing my lips to his cheek, and gradually, hesitantly begin dragging kisses inwards, towards his puckered hole. I hear his breath catch, his body tensing as I hover, breath puffing over his anus, and driven by that forbidden desire I fall in, pressing my puckered lips in a delicate kiss against his asshole.

I pause there, holding the contact, unable to move. I breathe deeply. All I smell is his deep musk, sweat and lust. A surge of arousal swells within me. I slide my tongue out, prodding the wrinkled bundle of flesh, and then without thinking, lap a big wet lick over it.

Mr Davis groans and shudders, and I feel his sphincter tense beneath my tongue. A jolt of desire runs through me, spurring me own, and I lick him again, and again, my body reveling in the forbidden pleasure I'm dealing. It tastes...different. Not bad, not how a part of me had feared, just musky and tangy and...fuck, what is wrong with me?

I pull his cheeks further apart and continue my assault, lasciviously swirling my tongue wetly around, burying myself against him. I can hear Harry sucking on the other side, working his cock. I swirl my tongue about, lapping at him with big firm licks, then pointed little prods, then puckering my lips around him and frenching wetly. I'm not even thinking about what I'm doing, it's like my mouth is moving on it's own. I smear saliva over my cheeks as I lewdly tongue-fuck his beautiful dark hole.

Fuck, I don't know what's overtaken me. I splay my tongue against him, grinding into him, hearing him moan. I stiffen my tongue and snake into him, trying to drive my way deeper. I pull back, and he glistens wetly. I kiss my way lower, licking at his perineum, nibbling at the base of his dangling sack. Those gently swinging balls block my view of Harry, but I see his cock sticking towards me. I grab it, squeezing gently and jerking him as I duck down to suck one of Mr Davis' balls into my mouth, moving it around with my tongue. I let it pop free, slide my tongue down to my chin, and drag it one final time all the way up across the cleft of his ass. I grin to myself, absolutely loving how filthy I feel, and then sidle back around, coming up to kneel behind Harry.

He's sucking voraciously, working his mouth up and down the veiny ridges of that incredible cock as his finger's grip the base. Mr Davis has his neck craned back, but he lowers it to meet my adoring gaze. He shakes his head slowly, unable to hide the smile on his lips. "Filthy girl..."

That sends a ripple of lust through me, and I hug Harry, pressing my tits firmly into his back. I wrap one hand around his chest, the other snaking down to find his warm, smooth cock and gripping it tight. I kiss his neck, nibbling on his ear as I jerk him.

He works the glossy purple-brown head for a moment, then pops him free, a wet glistening sheen to the black behemoth. He grips him, rubbing furiously and holding him against his cheek. I breath into his ear.

"Did you just..." he mutters breathlessly.

"Yep," I whisper.

He groans softly. "God, you are filthy..."

I grin, giving his cock a tight squeeze. "I'm definitely winning."

"Well, if that's the way it's gonna be..."

He launches himself back, wrapping his lips around the gleaming cock before him and slurping it in. I grin and squeeze tighter, jerking his cock furiously until I hear him groan, then release him. I scoot around, and as Harry wetly swirls his tongue around Mr Davis' spongy glans, I move in and kiss the fat base of his cock, pressing my lips to his warm shaft. I kiss deeply along his length, until I reach Harry's stretched lips, then slide my tongue back the other way, splaying it against him and working back and forth. I trail it down, kissing at his dangling sack and sucking at his balls as one hand curves up to grip his ass. I pop them free and kiss my way back along his thick shaft until I meet Harry's swirling tongue. This time I slide my tongue out, and he moves back, and together we lash our tongues about the head of his cock, entangling and licking, mine probing beneath his foreskin and circling as Harry laps at the precum bubbling from his urethra.

Our tongues dance about, entwining once more and bringing our lips wetly together, his fat cock head caught between us. We pash and slobber over our teacher's shining cock, lewd frenching driven by our wanton lust, our eyes meeting, both burning with euphoric fervor. I slide my fingers between his ass cheeks, finding his anus still damp with my saliva. I begin tickling it gently, circling and prodding. I hear him groan. Harry's hand caresses his balls, squeezing them gently as he plays with the loose folds of skin. With the other, he reaches between my legs. I shuffle frantically closer, and he nudges my skirt aside, and I let out a strained moan into his mouth as his fingers find the top of my sodden panties bunched around my thighs, and press against the fiery spring of arousal that is my slit.

My clit is so goddamn sensitive I swear I almost cum the moment his index finger trails across it, dragging the damp material across the hyper-sensitive nub. I let out a whimper and squeeze my legs together without meaning to, locking his hand between my burning thighs. He takes the cue and starts rubbing at me, gently at first but soon frantically as I gasp and moan into his mouth, breath huffing against the slippery cock-head pressed between our lips.

I suck it in and tighten my mouth, sucking hard. Mr Davis groans, fingers entangling in my hair. My finger massages his anus, and all of a sudden Harry pinches my clit through the fabric of my panties. I make a little squeal and bite down gently on the head of his cock, and mindlessly drive my finger forwards. The pressure gives way and it slips through the tight ring of my teacher's anus, slipping in to the first digit. He groans loudly, fingers tightening as he grips my head, dragging me up. I release his cock and moan loudly as Harry attacks my clit, rising on quavering haunches as I'm dragged slightly into the air, my finger jammed in his ass. I open my eyes and see Harry grinning at me, lip quirked seductively. He slips his tongue out and laps at Mr Davis cock.

"Fuck, Harry..." I whimper.

"You really need to cum, hey?"

I nod, biting my lip.

He circles my clit, grinding gently, the first tantalizing sparks of my building orgasm thrumming through me. "Do you want it?"

I nod.

"What was that?"

He drives his hand down, wedging his fingers against my splayed lips and the saturated entrance to my vagina, pushing my sodden panties into the cleft. With his palm he cups my mound, squeezing and grinding against my clit.

"Yes...yes! Make me cum...make me cum...make me...oh!"

I give another muted squeal, my body quivering. I'm so close, right on the edge.

Harry squeezes again, and grins at me before looking up.

"What do you reckon, Sir? Does she deserve to?"

I crane my head up, lip quivering, watching him with pleading eyes. He purses his lips, although there's a smile behind it. "I haven't come yet," he says simply.

Harry's fingers stop, hovering against my clit, leaving me right on the threshold. He gives my mound a final squeeze, and I gasp, then he extracts his hand from my sweat-slicked thighs.

"Good point."

He grins at me, and I whimper softly, then pout and huff. "Asshole," I mutter, breathing hard, then look up at our teacher. I wrap my fingers around the base of his rock-hard meat and begin massaging his sphincter again. "Fine, you wanna cum, Sir?"

I lap my tongue across his glistening head, then slide my finger free from his clingy anus and reach between his legs, squeezing his balls. I press my lips to Harry's ear. "You ready?"

"For what?"

"To stick your tongue up his ass," I whisper huskily.

He grins at me, gives his cock head one final kiss, then shuffles around behind him. I give his shaft a squeeze and grin up at him, sliding my fingers up and down. He gasps as Harry comes up behind him, and I hear the wet rasps of his tongue.

"Mmm," he moans gently, rocking into Harry.

"You like that, don't you, Sir?"

He nods.

I wrap my other hand around his smooth dick, jerking him with both hands, the head bouncing gently before my lips as I tug his bundled foreskin back and forth. I bring it right down, so only the glistening tip of his bulbous purple-brown head emerges from the dark wrinkled skin, and then draw it right back. I suck him in, swirl my tongue about and pop him free, then begin moving my hands faster, squeezing tighter. "Yeah? Like having your ass licked by a student?"

"No...no talking Ms Walker."

"Or what? Huh? Don't want to think about how wrong it is to have a teenager's dirty tongue licking your ass, Sir?"

He just groans, and I lick the head of his cock, tasting precum as I jerk him. "What are you going to do?"