All Comments on 'Augur Ch. 05'

by Kinje

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowing4 months ago

There we go, caught one fresh! I’m liking how this one is shaping up, still. Wonder if he’s going to get into any more serious magical shenanigans as he steps things up.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loving the Harry Dresden reference

KinjeKinje4 months agoAuthor

I have some plans - it's mostly shaping up to be slice-of-life for the first part of the story I have in mind, but there's space in the plot for a 'Book 2' which might turn more action / shenanigan-y.

I have 4 new chapters uploaded currently, with 4 more waiting for editing & revisions. At my current pacing, I'll wrap up 'book 1' somewhere around chapter 16-18, then probably take a break from the story to let the characters cook & see what they get up to.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"However, when the ritual took effect, not only did the inside of my car look as sparkling and new as it did the day it rolled off the factory line, but my check engine light turned off. For the first time in about nine months."

That bit alone made me more jealous than anything else in the story, tbh

(On a serious note, incredible story! I love the premise and the worldbuilding is so fascinating)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

“I lived on the outskirts of St. Louis, and while I didn't know of any full wizards in the city, Chicago wasn't too far off, and I had heard rumors of a powerful and capricious one living there.“

is this a Dresden Files reference?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKinje@Kinje
Flexing creative muscles that have atrophied thanks to capitalism. Augur Series: Book 1 is complete and published as of 1/24/24! Book 2 will take a while, but we have not seen the last of Jack or the ladies (Update 2/22/24: ~40k words of book two written) Your feedback is al...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Augur Ch. 04 Previous Part
Augur Series Info