Aunt Catches Me

Story Info
How things changed in my relationship with my Aunt.
1.6k words
4.26
54k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been a little bit of a freaky person, but I never actually acted on them until one day when I was forty-five. I went to visit my aunt who I was always close to and kept in close contact. This time was going to be different and changed my life forever.

My Aunt was in her mid 70's at this time and starting to let her age show. She is a plump woman with big breasts that had intrigued me for a few years. I had on occasion got a glimpse of her bent over and admired the fullness of her tits. I liked that the skin in her cleavage was ever so slightly wrinkled, and I would steal looks whenever I could.

We were sitting at her dining room table catching up when I needed to take a piss. I excused myself and took a leak when I realized I was getting horny and hard. I was feeling an attraction to my aunt after all these years. I stroked my cock a couple of times and decided to go back and see if I was crazy or was I a dirty little pervert. I went back and sat down and continued our conversation. After a few minutes she looked at me and said, "I cannot believe I did not offer you a drink. I told her I was fine, and she had no need to apologize. She was insistent that I at least drank some water, and she scurried over to the fridge.

Before I even realized what was happening, I saw her bend over and stick her ass out while she fumbled in the fridge to grab me a water. I stared at her big ass and saw the gap between her cheeks, and it looked heavenly. I kept staring as she looked over her shoulder and made sure I just wanted water. I said water would be great but what I was really thinking was how I loved that big ass calling my name. As she reached for the water, she bent even deeper, and I caught the outline of her pussy lips fighting to get out of her yoga pants. I felt my dick twitch and I was startled again realizing her body was getting me aroused. She stood up, closed the fridge, and brought me a bottle of water which I immediately opened and started quickly drinking trying to distract myself from what was happening.

We continued to make small talk as I sucked down the water. It was not long before I needed to piss again. I excused myself and apologized for having too again so quickly. She giggled and said not to be self-conscious. She then said it was a good excuse for her to start the dishes. I walked down the hall and proceeded to the bathroom, but somehow ended up standing in the doorway to her bedroom. I took a deep breath and smelt her essence coming from within. I looked around quickly and was drawn to a small pile of clothes lying next to the bed on the floor. I felt like I was in a trance and walked up to the clothes. I looked down and saw a pair of lacy white panties perched on the top of the pile. Still lost, in the moment I bent down and grabbed the panties. They were quite large like granny panties.

Without any hesitation I brought them straight up to my nose and I took a huge sniff. My initial reaction was they smelled sweet and almost fruity. I found the crotch of the large panties and buried my face in them, and I smelled her heavenly muskiness. It was an amazing mix of pee and what smelled like she had just cum in them. I am not exactly sure what happened next, but I found myself licking the slightly crusty crotch as I plunged a hand into my shorts. I squeezed my dick and felt a nice drop precum on the tip. I rubbed it in with my fingers and started to stroke it slowly. All this time I was oblivious of anything else that could be happening. I continued to play with my dick inside my shorts as I sucked the sweet nectar from her panties. After what seemed like an eternity of eating her panties I was brought back to reality as I heard a rustling coming from what sounded like just outside in the hallway.

I dropped the underwear on the little pile and tiptoed towards the entrance of her room. I reached the doorway and was in a complete state of panic, yet I still had my hand down my pants fondling myself. After a few tense moments I leaned out to peek. I was not able to see anything or anyone in the hall and was not sure of my next move. I started to lean back into the room when I noticed a mirror in the hall. What happened next was the biggest shock ever. I looked directly at the mirror as I could see it clearly from where I was. I gasped and squeezed my dick as I saw my aunt in the mirror. I swallowed hard and realized I was going to have to give up when I realized what I was seeing. She was looking at the mirror as well, and her hand was down the front of her pants stoking her pussy. I took a second to collect my thoughts and decided to go for it and stared at mirror and started stroking my dick harder.

My eyes were locked on the mirror, and she too was stroking faster. I was becoming flushed with excitement and my dick was leaking precum. I realized I was starting to moan, and her reaction was causing her to gyrate her body as she was stroking in rhythm. As if controlled by the moment we were in, I was allowing my shorts and underwear to slip down, and my dick had been freed. Without hesitation I continued to stroke him nicely and slow. At this point there was no turning back, and I was scared and excited all at the same time. Not knowing how she felt and what would happen next was intense and my dick was swelling. I continued to stare at her in the mirror and I could see her starting to bite her lip and I swore I heard a little growl. I just keep stroking myself as my shorts and underwear fall to the ground at my ankles the whole time staring at my aunt in the mirror.

I was enjoying myself so much and the fear was nearly gone then she took all the fear away as she lifted her top over her head and freed her big saggy tits. They were lying flat to her belly, but I could still see two of the most amazing nipples I had ever seen in my entire life. They were deep brown and huge areola, the nipples were short, and fat and I was lost in them. I was staring and stroking when she grabbed her big right tit and stuck it on her mouth. She was sucking that titty like she was breastfeeding herself. She is totally into this now and I am so hot and horny. I have never been this hot in my life, and then she makes it better and pulls those Yoga pants down. She had the sexiest pussy I have ever seen in my life, and it was dripping wet. She immediately started shoving her fingers in and out of her pussy still sucking on her big titty. I am so hot; I am not like I am thinking about is going up and sucking on her other fat titty. I close my eyes and I am just stroking my dick imagining my mouth on her nipples.

Then my dream came true I felt my hand being pulled away and a hot mouth swallow my dick. I tried to speak but all I could do was moan. She had some serious practice in her seventy plus years on the planet as she was an expert dick sucker. At this point, her being my aunt was not a question just knew I was going to fuck her. I reach out gravel as big titties start kneading it in my hands. While she looked up at me lovingly, I unloaded the biggest load in my life down her throat. I was not sure what to expect next she grabbed my ass and pulled herself up and give me a deep kiss. I could taste her and me on her tongue and my dick started to swell again. My Aunt reached out, stroked it, and said are you ready to fuck already.

With that, she smiled and took me by the hand and led me to her bed. She pushes me down on the bed and tells me to lay on my back. All I can think is I am going to fuck my aunt. Next thing that happens, is she straddling my stomach starts lowering her ass over my dick just hovering over it rubbing that juicy pussy and asshole on my dick My dick has never been happier and I am just enjoying the moment then suddenly She reaches down between her legs my dick into her wet hole. I am surprised as her pussy is super tight and she is amazing at squeezing with every bounce. I know I am about to cum, and I cannot wait to fill her up. My climax comes and she falls onto my chest with her big tits as she feels me filling her up. We laid there for a good 10 minutes just looking at each other and she gave me a big juicy kiss, and said you need to come see me again soon.