All Comments on 'Aunt Catches Me'

by dgaines2320

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sexymeupsexymeup7 months ago

THAT WAS HOT, OLDER WOMEN NEED LOVING TOO, I FOR ONE LIKE WOMEN ALL ,SHAPES AND SIZES,LOOKS DON'T MATTER, THEY ARE FILLED WITH PASSION AND HAVE NEEDS TOO AND I WOULD NEVER TURN DOWN ANY WOMAN

pistolpete5648pistolpete56487 months ago

I agree wholeheartedly with sexymeup. Mature and overweight women drive me INSANE with lust. There's a woman that works at the Pharmacy I go to and she is a very LARGE, Mature woman. I had long dreamed of what a BIG and VERY HAIRY Pussy she may have hidden between her thick thighs so one day when we passed one another in the parking lot, she said hello so I asked her "Kim, do you mind if i ask you a personal question..? She smiled and said "No... I don't mind.."

Are you Married..?

No, I'm not... why do you ask..?

I was just wondering if you'd like to go see a movie with me sometime.

She smiled wide and said, why don't you just ask me what you really want to ask me...

You want to know if I "Put Out" don't you...?

I guess my red face gave me away and she giggled...

She said "If you want to find out, just ask me to come over to your place and we'll watch a movie there... She stood very close to me and said "I'm so god damn horny I want to suck every drop of cum out of your balls..."

She came over that next evening and she DEFINITELY PUT OUT FOR ME..! I was thrilled when she spread her fat thighs and showed me her VERY HAIRY AND GIANT PUSSY..!!! I ate her for over an hour and that "All Day Pussy" tasted fantastic. She asked if I'd put my hard cock as deep in her fat ass as I could and I fucked her long and hard while gripping her WIDE HIPS until I ejaculated hard inside her hot, gripping anus...! We've been watching a lot of movies and she loves to fuck and suck at least three times a week. I love fat, hairy women..! Kim is a freak and loves sex as much as I do.

tjreadertjreader7 months ago

sorry... you lost me the minute she was in her 70s. :(

wwaldripwwaldrip7 months ago

Enjoyed the story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice story. Changing verb tense was distracting (gave vs gives, for example).

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

During a visit to my stepmom, her sister offered her place to stay, as she had an extra guest room. After a night out drinking & dancing, we retired back at her place where we ended up in bed. I spent the whole weekend licking & drilling her hot pussy. She could not get enough of my big thick cock up her pussy and the multiple orgasms I gave her, orally and with my cock. That was a most memorable weekend and a secret that she would take to her grave.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Almost as good as some of the comments.

Great times hadby all.

OseekerOseeker7 months ago

Nice short story...

Glad you enjoyed your aunt but from the description of her I would have kept the lights off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous