Aunt Claudia Pt. 04: Uncle Tom

Story Info
Aunt Claud's shares his uncles story.
1.3k words
4.42
2.2k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biguy71
Biguy71
11 Followers

So my Aunt Claudia proceeds to tell me the following story, from her perspective.

So, your father and I were very poor growing up. Your grandfather died very young leaving your grandma as a young, single mom. She worked her tail off to give us a good life, but it was hard. All she wanted for her kids was for them not to struggle in life.

Your father "lucked out." He went to a trade school right out of high school, after a while he landed a great job doing welding. He met a nice woman; they married and had a kid and moved away all before your little auntie was out of high school.

Although your aunt had the grades to go to a good university, we simply didn't have the money. I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. Until one of your grandmothers' friends, Tabitha, approached my mom. Her son, your Uncle Tom, was single, and she wanted to set us up. I agreed as I had nothing else to do and he was handsome enough. We went on a few dates, and I really enjoyed spending time with your uncle. He was sweet and generous. He was already making great money working in management and his career path was only going up from there.

After 3 months into us handing we have become good friends. We kissed a few times but haven't really been intimate at all. Which was fine, I was saving myself for "the one" anyway. Plus, I was only 19 at the time so there was no need to rush.

He called me one evening and asked if he could make dinner at his place, wonderful I thought! He made a wonderful dinner, but he was acting really strange, so I finally called him out.

"Tom, what is with you tonight? You don't seem like yourself." My aunt said.

"Claudia, this is the hardest thing I have ever had to said or ask anyone, I need you to be patient with me. My uncle stated.

"I don't know how to say thing, so I am just going to say it." He continued, "I'm gay, and I haven't nor can I ever tell my parents."

"What!" my aunt exclaimed.

"I'm sorry if I led you on, I feel horrible, but my mother really wanted me to meet a nice girl, have some kids, and be happy. I want to please her, and I do want kids, but she will never accept me for who I really am."

My aunt was blown away. Trying to digest this the best she could.

"I know this comes as a shock, but I have a solution that I would like to run past you. I think it will work for you and me." He stated.

"I'm all ears Tom. What solution can you possibly have?" my aunt inquired.

"I know you're young, beautiful, smart, and struggling. In our 3-month friendship we seem to be aligned on what we want in life, except for me being gay." My uncle went on, "Let me take care of you as if you were my wife. We can have kids, you will be cared for, your mother will be cared for, and my mother will leave me alone."

"That sounds all well and good, but what about being intimate? That's a pretty big part of being married." My aunt retorted.

"We would have to be careful, but we could explore other relationships with other people, as long as we are safe and careful." He went on to say, " I know this is a lot, but we are such good friends now, I think it could work!"

That was basically the end of the conversation that night. My aunt went home and laid awake all-night thinking about what to do. On one hand she felt betrayed, how could a gay man date her for almost 3 months and not say anything? On the other hand, she has a great friend, someone who would do anything for her. She could have just a good of a life, if not better, and all she would have to do is figure out the whole "sex" thing.

The more she thought about it, the more she concluded that it was a good idea.

I was completely blown away by this story, completely! My aunt could see it in my eyes.

"So my sexy little nephew, what did you think?" my aunt asked.

"I don't even know what to say auntie." I went on to say, "I can see why you said it won't be a problem for me to take you on as my wife, but do you really think Uncle Tom is going to be ok with you being with your nephew?"

"Sweetie," she said coyly, "I have been in the same room with your uncle while he's taken on 2 cocks at once, he can handle a little taboo! He might even enjoy playing a little bit too."

My head didn't know how to process all of this, it was too much to handle at once. But my aunt knew exactly what to do. She dropped to her knees and took my semi hard cock in her mouth. It didn't take much before I was at full staff again. Her mouth moving vigorously up and down my cock, tongue swirling along the way. Between the story she just told me and her warm mouth I was going to blow again really soon.

She stopped for a second, took my dick out of her mouth and looked right in my eyes.

"Get your phone out, I want you take a video to send to your uncle." Claudia demanded.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Get your phone out right now young man. Let's show you uncle how big you are, how much you cum, and let him know I'm yours now," she proudly stated.

That was all I needed. I turn the video on and my aunt went back to work. Feverishly slurping my cock, fondling my balls, my god I couldn't take much more."

"I'm going to cum auntie, oh fuck you're going to make me cum so hard again."

"You like that nephew, spray my face full of your hot cum. Show your uncle what your capable of." She screamed.

That's all it took. I grab my cock out of her mouth, my aunt leaned back slightly, mouth open, tongue out, and I jerked my cock and my hot cum all over her face. It took all the strength I could manage to keep the camera straight during my orgasm. I kept the camera going after my nut. My aunt started to use her fingers to collect the cum and make sure it ended in her mouth. She then stared directly into the camera.

"Hi Tom, I found a new husband while you were away at work. Thought you might like to see his handy work." She said in her sexiest of voices.

With that I ended the recording.

"Now send it. Send it to your uncle right now!"

I started to have second thoughts, but the look in her eyes said I didn't have a choice!

"Are you sure auntie, there is no going back."

"Send it young man, you're in charge now, you're the man of the house. You will move into my bed and your uncle will be just fine."

With that, I hit send. My aunt stood up and sat in my lap.

"I can't wait until he responds, I'm so excited!" My aunt said.

About 2 minutes later, I hear my phone ding. I look down and it's a notification from my uncle.

He responded, "You look so beautiful Claudia. I can't wait to get home and hear all about it. Congrats to you nephew, she's a wonderful wife."

To be continued.

Biguy71
Biguy71
11 Followers