Aunt Claudia Pt. 03: The real thing

Story Info
Finally the real thing.
1.5k words
4.48
6k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biguy71
Biguy71
11 Followers

So, there she is smiling, half drunk, holding a pair of her very cum stained yoga pants. I'm busted and there's no way out. She slowly walks towards me. I can't tell how angry she is but I fear the worst. Only a few steps away and she gently tosses the yoga pants on my face and head, and by the time i took them off there she was, straddling my lap. Her dress came up just enough that i could see a pretty pink lace panty.

She grabs my cheeks with one hand and speaks.

"You filthy boy! Making a mess all over my pants. What possessed you to do such a thing," she said firmly.

She continued, "And you know what else, I'm missing a pair of gray panties too, did you steal them? Tell me why, tell me right now or I'm calling your father."

I messed up, so I decided to be brave and honest. So, I said.

"It's because I love you," I shouted back.

"What!" my Aunt Claudia said inquisitively.

I was a little sheepish in my response, but finally blurted out.

"More than I should and in more than one way. I wanted to be as close to you as i can. I saw your panties and i knew i had to touch and smell them. When I did, it was an instant shockwave through my whole body. I felt connected to you like I haven't with anyone else before," I want to love you as my one and only and I don't care what anyone thinks, including my uncle," I passionately exclaimed.

It felt like the world stopped.

Everything went silent except for my heartbeat which continued to beat faster than it ever has before. And then, while I tried my best to fight it, i was getting really hard.

My aunt looked me in the eyes, rocked slightly backwards and when she started to rock forward, she leaned all the way in and started kissing me, deeply. Her tongue was aggressively exploring my mouth. She stopped for a moment and whispered into my ear. " I love you too, my brave and handsome nephew."

"I knew something was going on the last time you were here," she said.

"I'll tell you a secret," she continued. "When i found the first dirty pair, i touched it and knew it was your cum. I licked up your leftovers and wanted more ever since, I love you my baby boy."

She jumped off my lap, dropped her dress to the floor. There they were those little perky tits. While small, her aureolas were quite large and nipples were meaty and hard.

As my eyes scroll down i get the full view of those pink lace panties, string bikini style, my favorite! She then stood me up and ripped my pants down to my ankles. I was struggling to get them off, nearly falling over in the process. As soon as my pants are off, my aunt couldn't even wait for me to take my socks off before she grabbed my cock and led it directly to her mouth.

She started to give my raging cock cute little kisses. All the way up and down my shaft. My cock was throbbing so hard it was starting to hurt. but she continued with more and more teasing, kissing, and fondling my balls.

Finally, I had enough, I grabbed both sides of her head and led her mouth right to my eager dick. From there, she knew what to do. It took only a second before her nose was buried in my belly and my cock was hitting the back of her throat.

"Grrrrgh!" was the only thing she could make. The more i gagged her throat the more excited she got. Gagging and moaning, the 2 sweetest sounds.

I'm not going to lie. I wasn't going to be able to last long, and my auntie knew it. She picked up the pace, and all of a sudden, I feel her finger slide right up my ass. I didn't have time to think about it, it was too much sensory overload.

I grabbed the back of her head and held it to me while I started to pump my cum straight down her throat.

"Oh, fuck auntie! I love you so much," I screamed.

She didn't miss a beat and let me hold her head there until i was done and my balls empty.

She pulls her head away and slightly leans back with a devilish smile on her face, saliva and cum dripping from mouth.

She licks her lips and says, " I want more nephew."

We make eye contact, she slowly stands up to walk toward me, pushes me gently on the couch, and she swings one leg over, and then the next, and straddles my still hard cock.

She hovers over me; I can feel her heat radiating for her pussy. " Do you want your auntie's pussy?" She said softly.

Then she slides all the way down my shaft in one smooth movement, she was so wet at this point my cock was like a hot knife cutting through butter. She is soaking wet, and sweet juices were flowing down my shaft and balls.

I feel instantly connect to my aunt Claudia. Like we were meant to be. I look directly into her eyes and say, "I love you so much."

She leans in and starts to kiss me deeply. I admit, I was very confused tasting my own cum from my aunt's mouth, but I won't lie, it made me so hard again and ready for round 2.

She starts to slowly move her hips back and forth. Her pussy was so soft and wet it, we were gliding in perfect harmony together. Her rhythm picks up, she unlocks us from our kiss and lets out a big moan.

"Oh, your cock feels so good in my pussy." She moaned, "you're a lot bigger than your uncle!"

She starts to run her hands through my hair while she continues to moan. Her pace picking up some more, then she looks me dead in the eyes.

" I love you nephew, now make your auntie cum," she demanded.

She kisses me deeply again. I grab her by the waist, and I start jack hammering her pussy with my 8' cock.

"Oh my god, oh my god," she screamed."

I could her feel her pussy flooding with her love juices.

"Oh my god nephew, don't stop fucking me, don't you dare stop."

Claudia's body starts to shake violently. I can't tell if she was trying to say something but the only sound she could summon sounded more like a growl than actual words.

Just when i thought she was done she says, "Oh you made me cum so hard nephew, you do love me! "Now it's your turn she said as she continued to slowly ride me.

I'm surprised I lasted this long to be honest. Her deliberate slow movements were making it hard to control my second load.

She leans in and give me another deep kiss, and then she says, "I want you to come in my pussy nephew, cum deep in there, like a husband would with his wife."

She gives me another deep kiss and pulls away slightly again."You want me to be your wife, don't you, is that how much you love me."

"Yes!" I yelled. "I love you, please be my wife, I will love and honor you auntie."

And as soon as i said then my cock started erupting deep inside my aunt's pussy. 3-4 big shots of cum deep in her pussy. I could feel the warm cum run from her pussy down to my balls, but it didn't stop her from grinding until all of the cum was out of me.

She slowly lifts off my cum covered cock. I can see her beautiful, tiny bald pussy, covered in love juices. She makes her way up to me and lays her head gently on my chest and starts slowly rubbing it.

She starts kissing my neck up to my ear and whispers, "I wasn't joking about the wife part. Do you want me to be your wife, truly?"

"Yes, but how would that even work? First, I'm pretty sure it's illegal. Second, what about my uncle, you know, you're actually husband? What about your son, my cousin." I asked.

I continued, "I could love and cherish you as a wife, but I couldn't financially support you like a husband should."

Ever so softly and gently she said, "Well, your cousin is too young to know anything right now, so we have time to figure that out, but your uncle went to a boarding school his whole so he wants the same thing for our son."

"And as far as your uncle, i wouldn't worry about him." she said with a smirk.

"How could I not, i said! He's not going to be ok that his wife and nephew, by blood no less, being with his wife. Right, that seems crazy!" I exclaimed.

"Well, its not a crazy as what I am about to tell you."

So, she proceeds to tell me he the following.... To be continued...

Biguy71
Biguy71
11 Followers