Aunt Loves Me <3 Pt. 01-04

Story Info
Mastrubation Addicted Teen Makes Plans With Auntie.
870 words
4.01
7.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface: The long awaited second story from SoakedExcellence. All characters are 18+.

Part 1: I Might Be A Pervert

Everyday I have the same routine. I wake up and look at pictures of my aunt. I look at them when I brush my teeth, make my bed, and shower. Everyone loves their family and I don't see anything wrong with that. I should mention... I stroke my throbbing teen cock throughout the whole time.

I tell myself I won't; after all she is my aunt. But something about her juicy double d tits, height of 4'11, weight of 110 pounds, and shy personality makes it impossible. I let my cum spill down my cock and into the sink, my bed sheets, and the shower drain. Sometimes, I even cum into my roommates clothes if I can't make it in time. He smells so bad I doubt anyone notices. I tell myself I need to stop but I can't. The thought of peeling her panties back and shoving my thick 7 inch cock deep into her pussy gets me so hard.

One time my roommate walked in me. All it took was one look at the pictures to get him hard as well. He didn't hold it against me and told me to just go and use the bathroom. She's the girl of my dreams. Even though she's 37 fuck dolls have been modeled after her. While I was having this thought and getting ready to jerk of in my dorm bathroom I suddenly got a phone call...

Part 2: Family Vacation

"Hey Jason," I instantly recognized my mothers monotone voice, "I know you have spring break coming up and I was wondering if you could come down to visit us." I didn't want to go. I love my family but I'm so addicted to jerking off everyday there is a struggle. Just as I was about to tell her no I heard, "It's just gonna be you me and your Aunt Melissa."

Instantly pre-cum leaked out of my cock and ran down my leg. "Ummm, yeah Mom that sounds like it would be awesome!" I rapidly said as I reached into my pants and started to play with my wet dick. "Sounds great sweety, see you soon!"

"I can't wait to see you to darling," a high pitched cutesy voiced echoed over the phone; it was Aunt Melissa. At hearing her voice cum instantly rushed to the head of my cock. Thinking quick I grabbed a Ziplock bag and covered the head of my cock as it erupted with semen.

"S-same here," I managed to replied while cumming, "see you soon!" I quickly hung up. The opportunity to see my aunt, smell my aunt, and hug my aunt was incredible. I ran into the bathroom to get ready.

First, I took a shower, taking great care to wipe off all the layers of dried precum off my cock. Second, I did my hair and brushed my teeth. I wanted to look my best for Aunt Melissa. Frantically, I packed up all of my clothing into my SUV. It was time to see the women of my dreams...

Part 3: Arrival

As I opened the door my family came to greet me. I rushed past them and into the living room. There was only one person I was there to see.

"Where is Aunt Melissa?" I asked my mother as I sat down. "Oh sweetie I think she's just taking a shower right now," she remarked. As the thought of my juicy titted auntie flashed through my head I instantly got an erection. "I think I'm gonna go check out my old room," I mumbled and quickly scurried off. Hoping to peek in on my Aunt I ran upstairs. Just as I opened the bathroom door-

Part 4: First

"Hey darling!" her chipper voice greeted me. She was totally naked and her tits bounced as she walked towards me. I stood there speechless as pre-cum started to pool in my boxers. "Oh come on sweetie," she said eyeing me like a puppy dog, "give your auntie a hug."

As she pulled my skinny frame into her plump chest my rock hard cock press against her fresh pussy lips. "Oh sweetie!" she exclaimed, "did I get you exited?"

"Uhh, umm auntie-" I stuttered as she cut me off. "Don't worry hun it's perfectly natural. Here lets see what we're working with here," she whispered in my ear as she dropped my pants.

Instantly my cock spilled pre cum all down my legs. "Mmmmm," Aunt Melissa moaned and she went to shut the door, "it looks like you brought me a tasty drink." Before I knew what was happening she was on her knees licking it up like a thirty cat. Eventually, she made her way to my cock.

As soon as she stuck the throbbing cock head in her mouth a stream of cum spilled down her throat and dripped on to her chin. Gagging it all down she lapped cum off my legs and the floor. "I think we're gonna have a lot of fun while you're visiting," she giggled and pulled me in for a kiss.

End of Parts 1-4