All Comments on 'Aunt Ruth's House Pt. 04'

by CousinObsessed

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago
Getting tiresome

It's getting tiresome, this is part four and all they do is nude yoga and a massage with a happy ending. Is this ever going to go any further?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lousy writing

This is not a 4.5+ star story. It’s not even a 3 star story. It dragged on and on. Four chapters could have and should have been consolidated into one. You didn’t even bother to proofread, but given your writing, it might not have made a difference.

Nor did did you bother to read your work before submitting it. There were so many inconsistencies and word mistakes that I can’t be bothered to go find them.

I’m simply too irritated. I wasted my time hoping for better. At the end, it never showed up.

You get 2 stars for effort. That’s it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely Amazing!

I loved this! There are so few well told stories like this one, where one character totally believes the situation isn't sexual, even when they have their tongue in someone's ass.

Please write more like these!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

None of these kids understands building tension and "less is more". I love how the sexual contact slowly builds and how casual everyone is about it. Don't change a thing, especially because of these morons.

Caspiar1193Caspiar1193over 3 years ago
More!!

I love the casual action and the pacing of the story. Don’t listen to the impatient people, you’re doing a fantastic job! Can’t wait for more!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I love the slow progression to a committed relationship...

zooliciouszoolicious10 months ago

I think all of this action got you so worked up, you forgot to proofread. Still a really hot time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous