Aunt Sandi Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

"I've thought about counseling but in the back of my mind I always feel like it means I'm a failure as a wife and... as a person if I have to have therapy to fix my life."

I couldn't let that one go. "That's just not true at all. I have an aunt who's a clinical psychologist and she hears stuff like that all the time. It's nothing to be embarrassed about and it certainly doesn't mean you're a failure. Doing nothing at all and hoping it all works out for the best is a surefire way to fail. Going to therapy is an active way of attacking problems and finding solutions and learning about tools to break out of old behavior patterns that aren't working."

Kayla looked a little taken aback. "I... yeah, okay, wow. You two are pretty amazing, you know that? You're like twenty years old and you're so smart. I guess I have a lot of shit to get together, don't I?"

We laughed and Amy said, "Yeah, but we all have shit we need to work on, so you're not alone. I don't want to sound overly negative but yeah, you need to get your relationship with your husband in working order before you consider thinking about opening your marriage and having sex with other people. Right now it's clear you're not in a place where you should be thinking about making your relationship more complicated. Step one is to stop thinking with your clit."

My eyes went wide and Kayla sucked in a gasp and put her hand on her mouth and giggled, "Amy!! Oh my god!"

"Like I said, we're way past being too personal now. Lately I've found that being very direct is the best way to get a point across. Being subtle is too much work sometimes and I'd rather cut the bullshit and say exactly what I mean even if it's embarrassing."

I sat there and just shook my head in amazement at Amy. She was in the zone.

Kayla took another breath and said, "Well... okay. I really have a lot to think about. I should probably go pretty soon because Joe will be here in about 15 minutes and I'm not sure how much he can hear me in my office. Plus I need to go fix my face again and I'm sure this stupid headset has messed up my hair. I did want to say that I wasn't just bullshitting you yesterday. I really do like you, I always have and this talk made me like you ten times more. I really want us to be friends and I don't want things to be sour between us anymore. And I know I was being a total cunt when I made you watch me pump yesterday. I was so stupid to do something I see now was probably really insulting to you. I was just trying to show off a little and I was still on a high from what I did with Danny. Can you forgive me? Please?"

Amy laughed. "Oh, it's no big deal. I pretty much knew that's what you were doing and at the time I was sitting there cringing and wondering what the hell was wrong with you, but yeah, it's all fine now. Your boobs are perfect, by the way. Bitch."

Kayla snorted in the cutest way. "Um, thanks I guess? They're far from perfect though." We all laughed pretty hard and the thick tension that had been there between us at the start of the call was now completely gone.

Kayla went on, "Thanks you guys for calling and talking to me where I could see you. I feel so much better now and I'm so relieved. I thought for sure I'd never hear from you again."

I said, "Well, I thought the same thing and pretty much got no sleep at all last night."

Kayla's expression changed to a mischievous one. "Aw, well that's actually really sweet. Um... you had me awake kind of late last night too, to be honest."

Amy jumped in, "Okay, okay, enough with the subtle flirting. First work on your marriage and then you can masturbate thinking about Danny all you want."

Kayla shook her head. "Oh you're no fun. I thought about you too, Amy." She smiled widely.

Amy shook her head. "Oh you did, huh? Well that's nice but like I said right now isn't the time to be flirting. Danny and I need to be somewhere and you need to go fix your face again before Joe gets there and wonders why you've been crying. We'll be in to drop Danny's things off this afternoon sometime. I'll text you when we're on our way so you can set up another one of your secret rooms for us to chat in."

Kayla smiled again and nodded. "I'm looking forward to it. Danny, do you think I could impose on you and maybe get some kind of referral from your aunt for a good couples therapist?"

"Absolutely. I'll text her right now and send it over to you."

"Thank you so much. And Danny, I want to sincerely apologize for sending all those crazy texts this morning. I was so upset and just lost it. You quitting on top of everything else going on in my life was too much to handle. I hope you understand."

I said calmly, "I do understand, but yeah I didn't appreciate being called a coward. I know you were upset so that's pretty much all I'll say about it. We'll just put it all behind us and move on, okay?"

She was nodding profusely. "Okay, and I really didn't mean that. I was just angry and had pressed Send before I could stop myself." She sighed loudly and I nodded in understanding.

She sat back in her chair and dabbed the tissues on her nose again. "Thank you so much Amy for giving me another chance. Thank you both. Wow. This kinda felt like a therapy session already. I can't tell you how much better I feel. I can't wait to see you both later. It's gonna be hug time."

We finished up with a little more small talk and ended the call. I had already texted Sandi and asked for help in finding a couples counselor but didn't expect a reply until she got into the office a little while later.

* * *

Finally we were out of the house and heading toward the apartment, and this time Amy was completely cheery and talkative and going over all the things she thought we could do. She was also reaching over and teasing and playing with my cock so I was rock hard and dripping precum the whole way there. It felt amazing but there was already a dark wet spot forming on my shorts. Fortunately we had brought a bag with work clothes including extra underwear just in case the clothes we had on got completely messed up.

She said, "I know this won't sound like me at all but I think I'd be okay letting you and Jill have some alone time to start off with. I know she's still pissed about Sammi jumping into the mix and stealing her thunder."

"Wait, you said you had to be there when me and Jill did anything." I glanced over at her and made some quick eye contact.

She laughed and said, "I know what I said but I can change my mind because that's one of the perks of being a woman. I trust you not to run away together." She giggled some more and said, "I mean, I'll be in the next room and I'll hear everything as it is. Those walls are just kinda meant to keep you from seeing through them, not much else. I'm sure I can keep myself occupied with Sammi. We'll see how good she is at learning to eat pussy."

"Well okay then, sounds good to me."

We pulled into the parking spot and Amy sprung out of the car excitedly. Her enthusiasm was infectious and I grabbed my phone and our bag and followed her as quickly as I could.

At the door we used our special knock and... nothing. We repeated the knock and still there were no signs of life. Amy's exasperated tone was evident when she said, "Oh, for fuck's sake."

She dug through her purse and pulled out the key that she still had and opened the door only to find a completely dark room. She clicked on the light and walked confidently forward. We had seen Jill's car on the way in so we knew they were home. Maybe they had slept in because they didn't need to go into work.

Amy strode inside, and seeing no one she headed toward the hallway. When she got to Jill's doorway and looked in, she audibly gasped and covered her mouth. She motioned wildly with her arm for me to come see and when I got there and looked in I was stunned to see both Sammi and Jill fast asleep and spooning each other. Sammi was the little spoon and her partially exposed breast obviously meant that they were naked.

My cock started to harden again almost immediately at seeing them like this. Amy whispered, "I guess they couldn't wait. Oh my god that is so sexy. Let's get naked and surprise them." She giggled as quietly as she could.

We walked back to the front door where I'd left the bag and quickly got naked and put our clothes down by it in a little pile.

Amy led the way back into Jill's room and knelt down next to the side where Sammi was. She took Sammi's hand and said very softly, "Samaaaanthaaaa?" She rubbed her thumb over the back of her hand and got closer and lightly kissed Sammi on the lips and got a soft "Mmmm" as a response.

Sammi stirred and opened her eyes the slightest bit. "Oh, hey girl." A few seconds went by and her eyes opened widely and she said more loudly, "Oh shit! What time is it?"

Amy shushed her and said, "Looks like you started without us. Such naughty girls."

Sammi giggled and said, "Oh my god, you have no idea. I think we were up until at least 3am. I had sex with a girl for the first time. It totally kicked ass."

Amy giggled now too and said, "That's awesome. How about you and me go to your room and you can either sleep more or we can play around. I wanted to let Danny and JJ..."

From Jill's side of the bed we heard a sleepy, "Hmm?"

Jill had heard her name and woken up, but only slightly. She scrunched up behind Sammi even more tightly and she moved her hand up and caressed Sammi's nipple lightly.

Sammi turned back a little and said, "Honey, Amy and Danny are here."

Once again Jill made a "hmm" sound and then breathed in deeply and managed to get out, "Aims?"

Amy got up and walked around the bed where there was just enough room for her to lie down next to Jill. She got under the covers and rubbed on Jill's back.

Jill let out a satisfied "mmmm" sound and finally opened her eyes. Amy said, "I'm right here. Danny's here too. Look, he's right over there."

Jill eyed me for a few seconds and sleepily said, "He's naked already. He's so cute."

Amy giggled and said, "He is. Do you remember what today is?"

Finally Jill was awake enough to know what was going on. "Oh... yeah. Last night we couldn't stop talking about everything we wanted to do and somehow wound up kissing and then one thing led to another and... I'm so sorry. This isn't how I planned this at all."

Amy said softly, "I know, it's totally okay. It was actually really hot to walk in here and see you in bed together."

Sammi giggled and said, "It was so good I'm really thinking about switching over to women. It's just too bad that dicks are so fucking awesome. Speaking of, bring me that here." She was looking directly at me and I didn't hesitate.

Amy partially sat up perched on her elbow and said, "Wait, you guys. I had kinda wanted to give Jill some alone time with him first."

Jill sleepily agreed, "Yeah, I should get to go first. It was my idea to begin with, not yours!"

Sammi laughed. "Oh god, this shit again? Fine, but that dick's gonna be in me at least once before he leaves, dammit."

I knelt down on the floor on Sammi's side of the bed where Amy had been before and held Sammi's hand. "I'll see what I can do. I'm gonna try to conserve my strength so I can give everyone a turn."

Sammi giggled and said confidently, "You may be able to hold back with these other sluts but once you get in this pussy you'll be filling it up with that delicious cum of yours right quick like, my dear boy."

Everyone laughed and Jill said, "Oh now who's the fucking slut around here saying stuff like that? Enough with all this talking, I want my Danny time right now. Well, right after I pee." That set off everyone laughing and Sammi said, "Oh god I need to go so bad too. Dibs!"

Jill sighed. "Ugh, you bitch."

Sammi was already getting out of bed and retorted, "Yeah, yeah, you loved this bitch's tongue all up in that juicy pussy last night."

"Oh god, I did. I so did."

As she went around me to get out of the bed Sammi leaned down and gave my dick a quick squeeze and smiled. I slipped into her toasty warm spot facing Jill and said, "Hey there."

Jill smiled widely and immediately pulled me in and said, "Well hi." Even though she was tired she was still able to give me a really nice deep kiss complete with soft moans. My hands immediately began caressing her naked body under the covers and I couldn't help but press my hard cock against her.

Amy was still rubbing Jill's back and said, "Okay, I'm gonna head back to Sammi's room and let you have some fun. Like I told him, don't go running off together."

Jill giggled and flipped over to face Amy and wrapped her arms around her and embraced her very tightly. "Don't worry, this is all for fun and I want to have fun with you too. Come here."

With that, Jill kissed Amy deeply for a long moment, finally saying softly, "I love you so much, my sweet Aims."

"I love you too." Amy ran her fingers through Jill's long hair and they kissed again.

We heard the toilet flush and Amy got up to head out of the room. Jill turned back to me and her hand went immediately to my hard dick and she said, "Looks like it's just you and me now. I'll be right back, okay?"

I nodded but pulled her on top of me and gripped her tightly and kissed her hard while rubbing the tip of my cock against her pussy lips, causing her to gasp loudly and let out a moan into my mouth.

She pushed against me and broke the kiss, "Wait, I really really need to pee! And I wouldn't mind washing off a little since... um... last night." She giggled merrily.

Instead of letting her go, though, I decided to do something unexpected and just sat up and picked her up off the bed and carried her and plunked her down on the toilet. "So pee, and suck me while you're doing it."

Her expression was priceless. It was a mixture of shock and surprise with a hint of arousal. "So you're seriously gonna just stand there and watch me pee? Are you one of those pee freaks?"

From Sammi's room Amy gleefully said loudly, "That's a hell yes!"

Jill's head snapped toward the door and said back at matching volume, "Oh, well thanks!"

"You're welcome," came Amy's giggling reply and a near-cackle from Sammi.

Jill shook her head and I said softly, "I won't watch if you don't want me to. But you're gonna suck my cock while you do it all the same."

After a momentary look of consternation she said, "Well, get it over here. Watch if you want, I don't care."

I really couldn't have seen anything even if I'd wanted to but it was fun to make her think I could. Suddenly her mouth was on me and she was making it feel incredible.

A moment or two went by and she still hadn't started peeing so I said, "Are you nervous?"

She pulled back and said, "Yes! So shut up and... god damn it, I just need to relax a little. I'm not used to a fucking audience." She sucked in a huge breath of air and let it out slowly.

She started sucking me again and finally a drip of urine hit the water, followed by a slightly longer squirt, followed yet again by her full stream. Finally I felt her fully relax and get into sucking me. She put her hands on my ass cheeks and started to move a little faster. It was feeling amazing and I put my hands on her head and slowed down the pace until I was very slowly fucking her mouth.

After a couple minutes she pulled back again and said, "I need to wipe and we need to get back in bed so you can fuck me."

"We'll fuck where I say."

I reached over and unrolled some toilet paper and ripped it off and handed it to her. She wiped and I reached down and flushed for her.

I pulled her up to standing and started kissing her again. She broke the kiss again and asked, "Don't you want me to wash off a little?"

"Nope."

I turned her around so that she was facing away from me and reached up and pressed against her neck and bent her over so that her hands were resting on the toilet tank and slid my cock that was wet with her spit right into her pussy. She hissed loudly and said, "Oh yesss! Mmmmmm!"

Before long she was fucking me back just as hard as I was fucking her. Each time I felt like I was close to cumming I would stop and grab her and talk dirty into her ear.

"Do you love this cock deep inside you?"

"Mmmmm yesss, fuck... I love it. Please don't stop!" she breathlessly said.

The talking was making me feel close to the edge again so I pulled out and said, "Back to the bed."

I led her by the hand and pushed her down on the bed on her back. I climbed on top of her and teased her clit with the tip of my cock for several minutes while kissing her deeply. She was moaning pretty much continuously now and finally said, "I need you back in me so bad. Please!"

I was finally at the point where I thought I could last a while so I eased my cock back inside her pussy until I bottomed out. Her eyes shut tightly and I could feel her hand trying to get to her clit so I repositioned slightly and let her.

Once her fingers were working their magic on her clit it took almost no time before her first orgasm overtook her, causing her to let out a loud growl. Her pussy spasmed around my cock and even though I had fully planned to wait as long as possible to cum, in the moment that plan was forgotten and I unleashed a hot torrent inside her.

I grunted loudly as my cock pulsed inside her and emptied everything I had into her. Below me she looked up and into my eyes and said, "Oh god I can feel you cumming. Feels so good!"

Finally the spasms of my orgasm subsided but I felt no signs of losing my erection so I didn't pull out of her. I continued to move very slightly, and before long I was thrusting more powerfully into her again. I grabbed her wrists and pinned her arms above her head and repositioned a few times as I tried going in using different angles, all of which felt incredible. She had resumed her moans as I fucked her cum-filled pussy until I squirted another load deep inside her less than five minutes later.

This time the sounds I made weren't as intense as they'd been for round one but it still felt amazing all the same. She looked up at me and said, "No guy's ever cum twice like that. Wow!"

I smiled and decided to be cheeky. "I am a man of many talents." She giggled and we heard clapping and giggling from the other room.

Sammi said loudly, "Bravo! Bravo! Okay, can we come back now?"

Jill laughed and said encouragingly, "Come on!"

Amy and Sammi came rushing in while I was still buried inside Jill's pussy and Sammi said, "Fuck that's hot. Are you going again?"

I laughed and said, "No it just feels really good in here."

Sammi slapped my ass a couple times playfully and asked, "Are you somehow still hard? What happened to saving some for the rest of us?"

I wasn't fully hard anymore but was still erect enough to stay inside Jill's pussy. I finally did lean back though and slowly pulled out. Amy gasped and Sammi said, "Jesus fuck, where's my phone? You have got to see this," she said to Jill excitedly.

Jill was confused, "See what?"

Sammi ran to her room and grabbed her phone while Amy said excitedly, "Wow, I guess all that edging on the way here really worked! I don't think I've ever seen that much jizz come out of anybody except maybe porn guys."

Suddenly Jill could feel the liquid moving down toward her asshole and she gasped and started to put her hand over it to stop it but I grabbed her and said, "Hold on."

Sammi was back and clicked on the bedside lamp for a little light and took a couple pictures.

When she handed the phone to Jill, Sammi said, "I'm not letting all that go to waste."

Sammi nudged me back out of the way as she put her head between Jill's legs and started cleaning her pussy with her tongue. Not to be left out Amy said, "Hey, I want some too!" She pushed against Sammi's back and she let her get in and lick some up too. Of course it turned into them taking turns licking and sucking on Jill's clit until she'd had another two orgasms while I spent time kneeling next to her and sucking on her nipples and licking her neck and kissing her.

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
123456...8