Aunt Sandi Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

"Yes sir, I wasn't sure."

Amy stunned everyone again when she said, "And you understand that when it comes to sex between you and me, I will be in charge from now on?"

Lisa's voice was meek and hesitant. "What? But I'm your mother..."

"Do we understand each other, slut?"

We could hear Lisa's loud gasp even through the cell phone. It took a moment but finally the nearly-whispered reply came. "Yes."

"Say it louder. And if you call him sir, you will call me ma'am."

This time there was no hesitation, and she said it with her full voice. "Yes ma'am."

"Much better. Are you touching your clit right now?"

"Oh yes, I've been touching it for a while now. I mean, yes ma'am."

"Actually, I like the sound of 'Mistress' better. It's much sexier and 'Mistress Amy' sounds awesome." She giggled.

"Oh god. Yes Mistress Amy." Lisa moaned loudly.

"I'll be coming over tomorrow morning and I'm gonna fuck your slut ass so hard. Do you want your mistress's hard cock deep inside your ass?"

Lisa's breathing was getting ragged but she managed to force out, "God yes."

Sandi was idly rubbing her clit and somehow I was starting to stiffen again hearing Amy dirty talk to her mother so brazenly like this.

Amy went on, "Oh yes you do. And after I fuck your ass you'll suck my cock like the dirty little slut mommy you are, won't you?"

The only answer Lisa gave was an intense moan as she came violently. Sandi was now fingering herself with one hand while she rubbed her clit with the other and had her eyes closed. It wasn't very long until she shuddered and came loudly as well.

Lisa asked weakly, "Was that Sandi?"

Sandi deeply sighed and answered, "Yeah, hey Lease. That was so fucking hot!"

Lisa finally calmed down enough to say, "Will you really be here in the morning, sweetie... I mean, Mistress? And Danny too?"

Amy giggled, "Me for sure, I don't know about him. I think I should get some time with you to myself since he's getting Friday."

It was my turn to be decisive. "If you're going to visit my slut I will be going too and you'll get your tight ass fucked and both of you will suck me clean after I cum deep inside you."

Amy's eyes sparkled and she laughed and said to Lisa, "Did you hear that? It sounds like we're both getting our asses fucked tomorrow."

Lisa sighed and excitedly said, "I heard and I can barely wait."

Sandi cut in. "I'm sensing that we've got the new arrangement all set now, right Lease?"

Lisa answered, "I think so. I never would've imagined my baby girl saying any of the things she just did. But somehow now everything seems exactly as it should be. She's always had a defiant streak."

"I was surprised myself. It looks like she's trying out her dominant side today. Earlier she had that woman at work naked and squirting her breastmilk into her hands and doing everything she told her to. I was so proud of her. Do you know who Kayla is?"

Lisa gasped. "Oh yeah, she told me all about that yesterday. I really messed things up."

Amy said, "There's a lot more to tell but I'll save it for tomorrow when I see you. We have pictures of her too."

"Oh wow, I can't wait to hear how it went," Lisa said.

Sandi picked up where she left off. "Okay, back to my questions. Where are we with getting Tom up to speed? Have you done as I requested?" To us she explained briefly, "Today I had Lisa write down everything she wanted to tell Tom and she was going to do it when he got home after dinner."

Lisa sighed. "Yes, it's done. It was such a huge weight off. The part you suggested to say about how it meant he was going to get so much more sex now and from so many women really made the difference. He wasn't mad at all, especially when I showed him the pictures as I sucked him off under the table." She giggled.

Sandi asked, "How did he react to you going to see Danny?"

"That was the hardest part. I nearly hyperventilated getting it out but in the end he just asked me to not sneak around like that because it felt a little like cheating even though we'd agreed to do things without having to get approval first. But I told him exactly what you said about it not being much different than if Danny had come over to the house by himself," Lisa explained.

Sandi said, "Right, but the difference is he knows about it."

Lisa said, "Yes, absolutely. I'm gonna go tell him right now about the kids coming over in the morning. But I don't know if I can tell him all this stuff about how they're in charge of me now and especially the ass thing. Do I have to tell him that? He'll think I'm demented or something and probably won't understand."

Sandi thought it over for a minute. "Hmm, I need to think on that a little. Hold off on trying to explain that until I think of a good approach. The only thing that's clear to me right at this moment is once he sees how they are with you he's gonna figure out something's different. He's gotten a taste of it when they spanked you, but if you start saying 'Mistress' and 'Sir' in front of him to them it's gonna be real obvious. In the long run he's going to know and if we handle it correctly he'll gladly accept his new place in your sexual order."

"Sexual order? Hmm, yeah I guess that's one way to say it," Lisa conceded.

Sandi said, "I'm getting a sense that he's quite a bit on the submissive side himself."

"Oh, he is. He acts really tough to everyone with his whole wrestling persona but I've had to be the main decision-maker in the family and when it comes to sex he's a little puppy dog." She sighed and said, "Now that I have Danny... and Amy to be in charge of me, I think I'm going to really start taking charge of him in the bedroom. He's going to start doing a better job of fucking me the way I need or he's going to be losing access to my pussy."

Amy exclaimed, "Mom! What the..." She looked at us with an open-mouthed shocked expression.

"Yes?"

Amy said quickly, "I've never heard you talk like that before. It was pretty fucking awesome!"

Lisa giggled. "Well, your little slut mommy as you called me a few minutes ago had an incredibly enlightening session with an amazing therapist today."

We both looked at Sandi and she shrugged and smiled innocently. I laughed and said, "She is amazing. It sounds like you really picked up on everything really quickly."

Lisa laughed again, "Well when I said that losing access thing just now I honestly cringed really hard, to the point where some chills went up my spine, but Sandi told me to fake it until it seems natural and eventually it will be."

"Yep, we know all about that," I said.

Amy said, "I'm thinking Daddy isn't gonna know what to do when you hit him with this new attitude. Maybe he'll be the one on his knees worshipping your pussy and calling you 'Mistress' while you deny his orgasm."

"Oh my, I never thought of denying it; I might try that. But yeah, I think that's where he'd actually like to be if he's being true to himself, and I'd be okay giving that to him as long as I can serve Danny. And you." She paused and added, "Oh god, just thinking about serving my own daughter seems so profoundly humiliating but for some reason it turns me on like crazy."

Amy said in a low voice, "I knew it would. We're going to explore this new side of you and see how much pleasure we can give each other. I love you, mommy."

"Love you too, sweet girl. See you tomorrow. My ass will be ready," Lisa said before making a few kissing sounds. We said our final goodbyes and ended the call.

Amy checked her messages and showed us a string of texts from Jill and Sammi thanking us again and also saying that after we'd left they continued to play and planned on sleeping in the same bed from now on. They were even considering switching to a one-bedroom apartment once their lease was up. They sounded really excited.

Kayla had texted a few more times as well to let us know that when she had finally gotten Mia put down to sleep she had given herself several amazing orgasms thinking about what we had done and looking at the pictures of herself. She asked again for pictures of us and Amy sent a link to a folder that had several still pictures as well as a couple videos we had recorded while having sex without Sandi there.

About ten minutes later Amy's phone began buzzing repeatedly with messages from her to tell her how amazing she thought it all was and that she was going to masturbate again looking at us. She did and came twice, finally saying goodnight to us about an hour later.

The logistics of trying to keep up with everyone was starting to become daunting to say the least. We were going to need to really start managing our time better somehow and I knew that we'd need to start looking for jobs again soon. When school started again the amount of time we'd have for everyone would be greatly diminished and I was already dreading having to start saying 'no' to anyone. That was true especially for Kayla since she wasn't getting sex from anyone else. Jill and Sammi had each other to play with now and Lisa had Tom, of course, but Don was basically giving her less than nothing and her life was about to be turned upside down with having to file for divorce.

As bedtime came my mind was racing with thoughts wondering how we would manage it all and keep everyone happy but I finally realized that it didn't all fall onto my shoulders alone. I was part of a collective of people that all supported and loved me and I knew that if I needed help I could call on any of them and they would have my back in an instant. With that comforting realization I felt peace and finally relaxed and drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
1...345678