Aunt Sandi Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

Amy must've felt like teasing because she shot back, "Oh, I don't know, even if you guys were my real sisters I'd probably still be all up in your pussies." To drive the point home she slapped Sammi's ass cheek nice and hard.

Sammi turned to Jill and asked, "Who the hell is this? I know it's not my shy little Amy. This girl right here is a wild-ass freak woman. And I fucking love it!" She giggled for several long seconds.

Jill shrugged her shoulders and giggled along with her. "I mean, sisters can't get each other pregnant so why not fool around if that's what you wanna do, right?" I hadn't really expected her to say something like that but I was in full agreement, of course.

Sammi laughed and said, "That's actually a really solid point. But brother dear over here is a whole nother story. I sure wouldn't mind getting his incest baby up inside me." She couldn't stop giggling.

"Okay, okay, enough of that. Nobody's getting pregnant," I said, maybe a bit too sternly.

"Oh come on, I'm just having a little harmless fun. We're all on birth control here."

Sammi and Jill came over to me and kissed me before we left. Jill whispered in my ear, "Thank you again for today. And tell Sandi thank you for me too." She kissed my ear and disengaged and I nodded to tell her I would.

Just before we left Amy requested of Sammi, "Can you send me all the pics from today? Do you have a Dropbox or Google Drive to upload everything to? I can't wait to watch that video later."

"Oh yeah, I have Google so I'll do that as soon as I can. I probably need to charge my phone but I'll plug it in and get it started uploading."

Amy said, "Thanks Boo Boo." Everyone laughed and then she sighed and said, "Well ladies, it was like the most fun ever but we gotta take off. I'll text you later. Love you!"

* * *

Out in the car we just sat to decompress for a few minutes. Amy asked, "Well, did that meet with your expectations, Love?" She giggled.

I laughed and said loudly, "YESSS!!! Oh my god, fuck YES YES YESSSSSSS!"

Amy's phone buzzed as Sammi shared a folder with her and a couple of the pics were already there, including the one showing the massive cum load in Jill's pussy. Amy said, "Damn, you really outdid yourself; that's so much cum! God, she has such a pretty pussy. I wish I'd been brave enough to make a move a long time ago."

I checked my phone and found that Sandi had sent an email with a list of couples counselors that even included which insurance providers they accepted along with their office hours. I replied to thank her and then sent several texts telling her how much fun we'd had with Jill and Sammi and some of the things we'd done. Lastly I copied and pasted the counseling information into a new email and sent it to Kayla.

It was after 2pm at this point so Sandi should've been back at work but she wasn't responding to the texts I had sent.

"Did she have any sessions right now?" Amy opened up our shared Google calendar where we kept our family schedule and where Sandi recorded her patient session times and it didn't show any appointments until 3pm.

"Hmm, let's see where she is," I said, and opened up the Find My iPhone app and I snickered when it showed her at the hotel Lisa had taken me to. "They're still there! They must've gotten another day. Holy shit."

Amy giggled loudly. "Wow, awesome. Looks like everyone's having a lot of fun today. I know I sure did. Man, I'm ready for some food, how 'bout you? What we had earlier is long gone."

I was pretty hungry too so we went to a place that was in the shopping center right next to the office and discussed what we were going to talk to Kayla about. Once we were finished eating I texted Kayla that we were ready and to ask if now was a good time.

She responded immediately: "Of course, come on in and meet me in Conf room 415."

"Okay, she said to go to conference room 415," I announced.

When we walked into the lobby Eddie smiled and waved to us cheerfully. "Afternoon, folks. Beautiful day, isn't it?"

Amy said, "Oh it really is. Today is amazing." She looked at me for a second and smiled widely and then looked back at Eddie.

We took the elevator up to the 4th floor and it was just how it always was, which was mostly quiet with nothing but the low whir of the air conditioning. We made our way to the conference room but we could see through the window that it was filled with people. Amy asked, "Are you sure this is where she said? Oh wait, look, she's in there too. What the hell is going on?"

I was at the door first and when I pushed it open everyone in unison shouted at us, "You lucky sons of bitches!" That was followed by a huge wave of laughter and the people closest to the door smiled and stood and started shaking our hands.

Paul, one of the older managers that had been with the company for probably 30 years shook my hand and said, "Congrats on plotting your escape, young man."

I laughed and said, "Thank you sir." I looked over at Kayla and she and Miranda, one of the other admins on our floor, were lifting a cake out of a large pink box. They started cutting little squares of it and handing them out to everyone.

Joe was at the head of the table and said, "Everyone, I just wanted to say a couple words about Dan and I have to apologize to Ms. Patterson because we really haven't met and I've only seen her in passing when I've been leaving so I..."

Kayla interjected, "I can say some things about Amy."

Joe continued, "Okay, great, thanks for the save there, Kay. I had a feeling you would since you know everyone." Everyone softly laughed.

"So I interviewed Dan with a group of other kids from the university and I can still remember that he was the only one out of like seven I think that actually had some previous experience and even had a couple recommendation letters to show me. I remember taking him out on the floor and sitting him down and throwing him right in the deep end and asked him, and this was just an interview test, mind you, to give me a 1,000 word minimum technical analysis using some vendor specs we'd just gotten that morning that my other guys had already had for a few hours and gave him an hour to do it, and I'll be damned if it wasn't the best work out of all them that have been in the job for years. I didn't tell anyone but I sent Dan's stuff to the vendor and Jay came back the next day and asked me who wrote it and that it was the clearest, most-complete set of requirements he'd ever seen. Not one damn error in the whole thing, no rework needed, nothing. I was blown away and the next day Dan was my top guy for tech analyses. When I got this email this morning from Amy saying you were leaving... man, I'll tell ya..."

Joe sighed and shook his head and took a deep breath, "Well, young man, I don't know the reasons why you're leaving but I do know that wherever you're going next will be lucky to have you. We're gonna miss you around here. I want to thank you on behalf of the department for all the excellent... no, the superior work you've done for us. You've been an integral part of our success."

I was completely stunned and overwhelmed. I looked over at Kayla and once again she was wiping a few tears away with a tissue. She smiled tenderly back at me as we shared a glance.

I said, "Wow, Joe. Thank you so much. Man... thanks everyone for coming to say goodbye. We even get cake? I'm... wow." I was getting caught up in the emotion and felt like soon I was going to need tissues too.

Kayla said, "Of course you get cake! I went first thing this morning to pick it up and we've been waiting all day for you to show up so we could eat it." Several people laughed.

She went on, "Now, Amy has been our star Excel maestro from the night shift for a while now. When she first started we had this big manual process where we were compiling about fifty different Excel sheets into a big single one and then someone would take that and build this list of people it needed to be emailed to and then finally it would get sent out once a month. It always had tons of little mistakes and typos and it took a whole week and a half to even get it done. One month the usual guy that did the emails was out and so it somehow ended up that Amy had to do it. Well, after going through that hell once she started working on an Excel macro that you could run by clicking a button in the spreadsheet that used an email template that had variables that would just be replaced... well, I won't get too technical when I say that the email part of it that used to take a full day of intensive work to do was now getting done in about five minutes and with no errors. It was the biggest save for her department that entire year. After she did the email macro she got inspired to automate the earlier parts of the process too, and eventually the week and a half long ordeal happened in less than an hour. It was nothing short of miraculous."

Joe excitedly asked Amy, "Wait, that was you?!"

Amy smiled and nodded and Joe said, "Once upon a time I used to be one of the grunts that worked on that hellish process. I remember when all the automation started happening and our quality numbers went through the roof. You made a lot of people look really good, Amy."

Joe shook his head and said to Kayla, "Oh my god, Kay, we're losing two of our star players here. This is a sad day." He sighed and Kayla said, "I know, I'm really hoping it's all some kind of big mistake and they're going to change their minds."

I said solemnly, "No, sorry, it's not a mistake." Amy stood next to me and shrugged in silent agreement.

I took a deep breath and felt even sadder that I was leaving. After having a few bites of cake and talking to everyone for a few minutes Joe said, "Okay folks, I have a call I need to jump on so I have to get back, but thanks for coming over on such short notice. Dan and Amy, hit me up for a letter of recommendation any time." We shook hands again and we assured him that we would before he left to go back to his office.

A few of the others echoed that they were on the same call and before long the room was empty except for me, Amy, and Kayla.

Kayla asked, "Let's stop by my office for a minute to get your stuff dropped off." She led the way and we sat down in her two visitor chairs. I handed in my things and she said, "Okay, I guess that's it."

She grabbed a pad of Post-It notes and wrote something on one, folded it half and handed it to me and said cordially, "It's been a pleasure working with both of you." She shook our hands and we said our final goodbyes and started walking out of the area.

Once we were completely alone and out of the area Amy asked, "Now what?"

I pulled the note out of my pocket and showed it to her. It said, '736, 15 min. wait in south stairwell'.

I said, "That's the room from yesterday." Amy nodded.

We went up the stairs on the south side of the building that hardly anyone used and waited just inside the door that opened out into the seventh floor. I had gotten a flurry of messages from Sandi while we were in the conference room and she sounded beyond ecstatic. She was on her way back to work and would fill us in completely later.

We were momentarily startled when the stairwell door opened from the hallway and Kayla was standing there smiling. She looked around to make certain no one was there and we followed her down the long hallway and into the room. She had her backpack and purse with her and put them down inside by the door.

When the door thudded closed she said nothing but looked down slightly and put her arms out to us. We went over and she wrapped her arms around us and the sobbing started again.

Amy said, "I'm really sorry. I never meant to make you cry. I know I overreacted."

Soon, though, Amy was tearing up as well and my throat was tight.

Kayla sniffled and said, "I'm gonna miss you around here so much." She broke free of the hug to grab a couple tissues out of her purse and blew her nose. She offered a tissue to Amy as well and she took it and wiped the tears from her eyes.

Kayla stood very close to us and went on. "So, earlier today I called Don and woke him... oh, Don is my husband... anyway, I talked to him for almost an hour about a lot of things. He said he felt something was wrong but's been too afraid to bring it up and figured that if he just stayed quiet everything would work itself out and be fine. I brought up counseling and he said he wasn't sure at first but as we kept talking he turned that into a pretty firm 'no'. I don't know if I've told you but Don's fifty-one... so yeah I guess I like older men just like you like older women... but I like younger men too... obviously... okay I'm getting off track here. He said he had tried therapy when he was about fifteen for some issue and it didn't 'take', that's the word he used, and he's really reluctant to try it now. I asked about his other issue and suggested I could help him find a urologist and he said he'd think about it and let me know. But just think about it, you know, not actually take action right now, when me, his wife asks him to do it because I'm not having my sexual needs met and he said he would fucking think about it. I'm devastated. I'm... I... I don't know where to go from here. I have no words." Her sobbing intensified.

She sniffled and said, "What kind of man ignores his wife like that? I would do... or I would've done anything for him if he had a problem with me, but right now I feel ignored and not heard. I feel like I'm last on his list of things that are important. I... right now I'm so upset that I've been seriously considering the idea of a divorce since I hung up. Get this, when I suggested the urologist he said it wasn't that big a deal and 'it is what it is'. What the fuck kind of thing is that to say? What guy isn't concerned with their dick working right? I want to scream and hit things."

I stood there taking all of what she had to say in and said, "Jesus, that's awful. I'm so sorry." Amy added, "Oh my god... well we're here for you. And we hear you."

That caused the sobbing to intensify to an even higher level for a few seconds until she could get out, "Thank you."

She pulled us back in and we held each other tightly for several minutes until the inevitable happened. I started getting erect. It wasn't an ideal situation since she was so upset but it was nearly impossible not to get aroused standing in close proximity to two women that smelled and felt the way they did.

Against my better judgment my hand started slowly moving up and down Kayla's back to caress her. Again and again I felt her bra under her clothes and my thoughts went to wondering what it looked like and then to what kind of panties she was wearing and what color they were.

As the minutes went by my hand began descending lower and lower until it was almost at the top of her ass. All this time Amy's hand was much farther up near her neck but on one of my trips up her back my hand collided with Amy's on its way down and Amy gave me a glance out of the corner of her eye. I rubbed my thumb over Amy's fingers and she did the same to mine.

Kayla said, "I want to stay right here forever with you holding me. I don't even want to go home. If it wasn't for Mia I really don't think I would."

Amy nodded and I said, "I don't blame you at all."

Before long Kayla's hand started caressing my back as well and it did nothing but make me uncomfortably harder. At some point my brain made the decision to stop hunching over and I shifted and pressed my fully hard cock into Kayla's thigh.

When I did it she noticed immediately, momentarily making very direct eye contact with me and slightly smiling through her tears. Amy noticed the way I had shifted too and said softly, "Yeah, so... now I see firsthand how things got out of hand yesterday. I think we all need to take a step back and take a breath before we're all naked on the floor in this filthy room and make mistakes we can't ever take back."

Kayla said, "I'm so sorry. Again." She stepped back and sat down in one of the old chairs.

Amy said, "Don't be sorry, it's completely natural to be turned on like I know you are right now. I'm turned on too; it's... like I said, completely natural. It's easy to see you're a very sexual woman and you're not getting your needs met, and Danny is a very sexual guy and he's very attracted to you and wants to fuck you, and honestly right now so do I, so you're all over that even though it's not the right thing to do. Not yet anyway."

Kayla laughed. "Amy, if I knew you were so wise and you could talk so openly like this I would've been trying to be your friend a lot sooner. You're turned on too?"

"God yes, I'm fucking soaked. He's not the only one attracted to you. I want to give you exactly what you need right this second. But I shouldn't and you know that. If you decide you really do want a divorce then it'll be a completely different story."

When Amy said she was soaked Kayla's eyes nearly bugged out of her head. "Soaked? Wow. Yes, I can feel myself dripping... ugh, I'm so embarrassed to say something like that."

"Oh, don't be. When you're with us you can say what you actually mean. Don't try to dress it up or make it subtle. Just come right out and say, 'my pussy is so wet right now it's dripping down my thighs and I'm gonna need to change my panties' or something."

Kayla looked Amy right in the eyes and said it back to her verbatim. Amy laughed and said, "Good job, you're learning."

"I want both of you to fuck me right now and make me cum until I'm begging you to stop, just like in my fantasy. There, how's that?" Kayla said nervously.

"That was awesome. I... we want to fuck you too," I said, still completely erect and now dripping.

Amy giggled and said to Kayla, "That was great." To me she said, "Honey, you need to breathe and calm down. You're not fucking her today." I nodded but my aroused brain hoped that wasn't true.

Amy went on, "Listen, what I wanted to do today was basically come and talk more about your issues in person and see if there's any way we can help, not come up here to your secret hideaway room and have sex with you. Doesn't that sound silly when I say it like tha..."

Kayla interrupted, "You are helping. I mean, I really need someone to talk about all this stuff and I don't have anyone close enough to discuss really personal and private things. I could never talk about it with my step-mom, that's for sure. But talking to you with the way you do is... it's intoxicating like nothing you can imagine for me. It's so... freeing and yeah, even arousing."

Amy asked, "You've never talked really openly even with Don?"

"Oh my goodness, no, he's really conservative and was raised Catholic and it seems like he got all the guilt with it. I asked him one time when we first got married if he masturbated and it took him a week to finally admit he did and even then he said he hadn't done it until he was twenty and was wracked with shame. What man doesn't start playing with their dick as a teenager? Him, apparently."

As if on cue at the moment she said that I was mindlessly rubbing the tip of my cock through my pants with my fingers and Kayla giggled and pointed at me and said, "See what he's doing? That's what real guys do. They play with their dicks constantly when they think no one's looking. That's what's natural. That's what actually 'is what it is' or whatever the fuck he said. Asshole!" Through the last sentence her voice seemed to double in volume. She was definitely pissed.

Amy said in a comforting tone, "I know you're upset, and rightly so, but having been cheated on before I simply can't do that to someone else no matter how much of an asshole he is. I don't know Don and he's never done a thing against me. I can't be the kind of girl that breaks people up, Kayla. Listen, from the sounds of it things may not work out for your marriage, and if it doesn't and you at least get legally separated then I'd be all for us... Honey, please..." She shot me her "what the fuck" look and I reluctantly stopped blithely rubbing the tip of my cock and folded my arms across my chest.

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
123456...8