Aunt Sandi Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

"Sorry."

Amy went on, "Anyway, when that happens and you're free, we'll move forward. And in the meantime we can keep texting and talking on the phone and Skyping... with clothes on... and you can masturbate all you want when we're not watching. You can even tell us about it if you want. Deal?"

Without hesitation she replied, "Deal. Amy... I just want to say that I'm in utter awe of you. Have you always been able to talk like this? So... direct about sex stuff?"

"Oh no, absolutely not. This is really new, actually, like since I've been with Danny and... our girlfriend. She's the one who... um... okay I can't really talk about her much right now. Let's just say she helped me with my self-confidence and helped me find ways to get what I wanted for a change. I had noticed for a long time that Danny would say these outlandish things with this straight face and he'd call it his 'direct approach' and it was like all these highly personal and embarrassing things and it was so much to process and... well, after a while I started to really appreciate it and how it just removed all the layers of filters and bullshit people put between each other to protect themselves from humiliation or embarrassment. It's partly why I fell in love with him to begin with. Well, that and the mind-blowing sex." She giggled and Kayla burst out laughing and nodded.

Kayla shook her head in amazement. "I'm so curious about this girlfriend. Is she the only one?"

Amy's face scrunched up in thought considering what to reveal but she finally said, "She's the only one I'm in love with and want to spend my life together with Danny. But there are other people we have sex with regularly."

Kayla shot up out of her seat with wide eyes. "What?! Really? How many others?"

Again Amy paused for a moment. "Kayla, I'm going to tell you but you and I both know how big a gossip you..."

Again she interrupted. "No, I promise... I swear, absolutely nothing you tell me in confidence will ever be said to another living soul, ever. I give you my oath. Please, I really need someone that has some trust in me for a change."

"Okay well, trust is earned, and so far you're saying the right things but I need more time before I'm willing to divulge all our secrets. But it's over five."

"Over five! All at the same time?!" Once again her eyes were wide and she had to sit back down.

"Oh no, but hey, I guess I should have that on my sexual bucket list. This weekend we're gonna be having a pretty big get-together though." She giggled.

I added, "It's going to be fucking epic."

Kayla quickly quipped, "More like epic fucking, I'd imagine."

I laughed. "Oh yeah, that too." Finally after so much talking and not touching it anymore my cock had finally gone down a bit and I was thinking a little more rationally. Still, knowing that both women had admitted they had dripping wet pussies right there in front of me was unimaginably enticing.

Kayla got a questioning look on her face. "So why me? Why even entertain the thought of adding me to your group?"

Amy said calmly, "Well, for starters, we're not adding you to our main group. If we do anything it's always only gonna be just the three of us. I want to be clear about that right up front. For why you, I've known forever that Danny's attracted to you but for a lot of reasons you were off-limits. You're married with a baby so you have lots to lose if something goes wrong. Not to mention that I did my best to hate you for running your fucking mouth about my business." Amy sighed and took a breath. "Sorry, I'm obviously still trying to process those feelings." Kayla looked down and nodded but stayed silent.

Amy continued, "Okay well, another part of 'why you' is really simple but it's gonna sound weird. Both me and our girlfriend get off on Danny fucking other women. I never knew I felt that way until we had just finished having sex and we were talking and she was telling me how hot she thought it was that he could fuck 'so and so' but then come back home to us and be in love with only us. I denied it to myself for the longest time but I finally got real and admitted that I like it too. It's just sooo validating. There's even more to it than that for her but even I'm feeling a little too embarrassed to say what it is." She giggled and looked to me for help.

I wasn't embarrassed at all about that subject and said simply, "She loves the smell and taste of other women all over me."

Amy giggled. "Yeah, that." She sighed.

Kayla's mouth was just hanging open. Almost unconsciously she brought her hands up and pressed them to her tits and rubbed them. "Oh my god. And... and yesterday she had rubbed her... her... um... all over your face."

I looked at Amy questioningly and she knew what I was thinking about. "Yeah, so I think before we go too much further here I need to correct a lie I told you yesterday."

Kayla frowned and looked at me with laser focus as I continued. "That woman I was with yesterday isn't actually our girlfriend. She's one of the women I have sex with but she's not the girlfriend we keep talking about, the one that helped Amy with her confidence and all that. I hope you understand that telling you I had two girlfriends was crazy enough as it was but if I would've told you there were more than five you never would've believed me in a million years. The second part of the true story is I was with her first before I met Amy. She gave me her blessing to pursue something serious with Amy to begin with because for one she is also older and wanted me to have a girlfriend my own age and then the other part was what we were talking earlier how she likes..."

"Tasting other women's pussies on your cock?" Kayla boldly asked.

Amy giggled, "Whoa, there it is. Damn, woman, you're really catching on now."

"Well, I'm sitting here feeling like I'm about to cum without touching myself so... yeah." Again she repeated the quick motion of her hands across her breasts.

Amy smiled and asked, "But you are touching yourself. Does that feel good when you rub your tits like that?"

"What? Oh... um... yes it... I'm so sorry," Kayla meekly said, putting her hands to her sides and blushing bright red, looking down at the floor and avoiding eye contact.

"Don't be sorry, boobs feel awesome. You can feel it in your clit when you play with your nipples, can't you?" Amy confidently asked.

Kayla bit her lower lip and nodded but was too embarrassed to speak.

"Can you make yourself cum with just nipple stimulation?" Amy asked.

I had noticed that since Amy had sat down she had crossed her legs back and forth about a hundred times and now had them pressed tightly together. She was definitely turned on and was indirectly stimulating her clit. Amy licked her lips when Kayla nodded in the affirmative. "Wow, that's incredible. I'd love to see that."

Kayla looked at Amy for a really long moment trying to gauge what she meant exactly by wanting to see it. After a few long moments she tentatively brought her hands back and started caressing herself again.

Amy said in a low sultry voice, "Take your tits out and show us what you do." To me she quickly warned, "And you stay right there."

Kayla was wearing a loose-fitting maroon frilly blouse that was quickly unbuttoned and laid over the back of her chair, revealing a plain-looking beige nursing bra underneath. She pulled the straps down off her shoulders one at a time and pulled her arms through, finally pulling the back of the bra around to the front and unhooking it. As each hook popped free my anticipation doubled to finally see her tits that Amy had basically described as 'perfect'.

My fingers returned to the tip of my cock and gently started rubbing again. I looked at Amy and she looked at me and saw what I was doing but said nothing. Instead, her hand caressed her own breast through the t-shirt she was wearing and she squeezed her legs together again.

Kayla laid her bra over her blouse and finally I was able to see her breasts in all their glory. They were definitely big, with large nipples and no signs of sagging or even stretch marks that I could see. Amy was right that they seemed to be almost perfectly symmetrical. I knew I had to touch them, to suck on and lick them, to give her orgasms through them. My cock was so hard now that it was painful and I wanted to take it out right then to relieve the incredible pressure that had built up inside me. I could feel my underwear getting wet with precum.

Kayla looked at Amy with a pained expression. "I've never done this in front of anyone; I don't know if I can cum like this. I'm so nervous."

"It's okay if you can't, honey, just try to pretend we're not here if it helps. Close your eyes and imagine the things you do when you're alone and touching yourself."

Kayla nodded and leaned back a little in the old chair, causing it to creak loudly. She closed her eyes and brought her hands up, first running her fingers along the undersides of her boobs, then moving in circles until she got to her sensitive areolas. We watched as her nipples stiffened and got even larger. It was so fucking hot.

I looked down and saw a small but growing wet patch where precum had started seeping through my pants. I looked to Amy and when she saw the wetness she moaned a bit.

She said softly, "Kayla honey? Danny's in quite a predicament so while you do that I'm gonna help him, and you can watch us if you want. It might help you get there faster. Just don't stop, okay?"

Kayla opened her eyes and watched intently as Amy got to her knees before me and undid my belt and unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock through the opening in my boxer briefs.

She turned to Kayla and basically presented my dripping cock to her. "Isn't his cock beautiful?" she asked seductively.

Kayla continued circling her nipples and nodded and said, "Oh god yes."

Amy made a show of licking the precum from my cock slowly, allowing Kayla to see as much as she could and going at a pace that she thought was slow enough that I wouldn't pop too soon before Kayla made herself cum.

I groaned a bit at Amy's expert touch and Kayla mirrored the sound with a moan of her own. Amy took me deep in her mouth and licked against my frenulum firmly with her tongue. She disengaged and said, "Wouldn't you love to feel this beautiful cock deep inside your pussy?"

Kayla said with an urgent tone, "I want it inside me so bad... It's all I've been thinking about." She licked her lips and squeezed her nipples slightly and a little breastmilk dripped out of each, coating her fingers. When I saw that I gasped loudly and my cock jumped in Amy's hand.

"Danny wants to suck those big tits of yours and taste your milk, don't you Love?" I nodded and groaned again.

Kayla breathlessly said, "He can come taste me... right now..."

Amy quickly said, "No, we're not touching you." She thought about it for a second and said, "But maybe... hmm... can you squirt some out in my hands?"

"Oh yes," came Kayla's moaned reply.

Amy stood and walked over to Kayla. "Here, honey, squirt it in my hands." Kayla's eyes were glazed over with lust as she squeezed at her nipple again and again until there was quite a pool of warm milk in Amy's cupped hands. I knew I was supposed to stay in my chair but I simply was unable to.

I pushed myself forward in my seat until I was on my knees and got right next to Amy and Kayla. Amy said with a giggle, "Somehow I had a feeling you'd show up."

I said, "I didn't want any to get spilled." That was true but I also desperately wanted to be close to them both.

Amy put her hands near my face and I tentatively slurped up a small bit of the milk, and then to my utter surprise Amy followed suit. I licked my lips at the sweet taste and immediately wanted more. When Amy offered me her hands again I slurped almost all of what was left and Amy licked all that remained into her mouth.

She turned back to Kayla and said nothing but put her hands where she had before, and Kayla filled them up again, this time with twice as much of her sweet nectar. As she was expressing her milk she was moaning loudly with pleasure and each sound she made coincided with me squeezing my groin muscles involuntarily and making my cock flex upward. I needed to cum badly and soon.

Amy said in a surprised tone, "Fuck, that's really pretty good, nothing like I expected. Once more please. You know you can have some too, right? I know you like it."

Kayla repeated the milking and this time brought her nipple straight to her own mouth and suckled it while continuing to swirl her finger tips around the other nipple and moaning loudly, causing both Amy and me to gasp loudly. My hand went straight to my cock and stroked it lightly. I had to immediately take it away or else I was going to shoot my load right there all over the floor.

"Go back, and keep your hands off yourself," Amy said, directing me back to the chair. If I stayed next to Kayla any longer I was going to lose control and touch her and Amy knew it. I was breathing hard and could still taste Kayla's sweet milk in my mouth. I licked my lips trying to get just a bit more of her taste but remained there on the floor next to them, transfixed with watching Kayla touch herself like this and with how beautiful her tits were. They were close enough that all I had to do was reach out and touch them. Finally Amy kicked my leg really lightly and got me moving. I reluctantly went back to the chair and sat on my hands to try to not touch my cock which was now almost purple.

Amy directed Kayla, "Give me a little more and watch what I do with it."

Kayla looked up into Amy's eyes and did as she was told and then watched as Amy came back over to me and wrapped her hands around my cock, basically using Kayla's milk as a kind of lube. Kayla hissed sharply and said, "Mmmmfff cumming! Fffffuuuuuhhhhh!"

Amy quickly put her mouth back on my cock and worked her magic and within seconds I was spurting everything I had into her mouth. Instead of immediately swallowing it, though, she turned her face back toward Kayla and made a noise to get her attention. "Ahhhhnnnnnh!"

Kayla looked on as Amy showed her mouth full of my cum to her and then swallowed it all down, porn-style. Kayla sat there intently watching what Amy had done and her mouth was agape once again.

Finally the tension level came back down a little and Amy said to Kayla, "Okay honey, you can put your clothes back on. Was that a good orgasm?"

Kayla wasn't quite ready. "In a second. Danny, tell me what you think of my boobs."

I immediately blurted out, "They are fucking spectacular!" Amy had a bit of an annoyed scowl on her face for a second but it disappeared just as quickly. "They are spectacular, I can't argue with that. Actually, do you mind if I take a picture for our girlfriend to see?"

"Really? You want to... um... sure, go right ahead. Oh and it was one of the best orgasms I can remember having... ever."

Amy got her phone out of her purse and said, "Can you stand up for me, hon? Arch your back and let's really get those babies out there." Everyone laughed.

"Oh my god, this is getting me going all over again. No one's ever asked for naked pictures of me before," Kayla said.

"Are you serious? How can that be? Look at you, you're so fucking hot. Actually you know what, fuck it. Strip down and show us everything. We might as well take full advantage while we're massively fucking up."

Kayla looked at me and smiled. "Are you gonna get naked too?" To Amy she said, "And you too? I wanna see your body too, Amy. It seems only fair."

Amy seemed frozen for about a minute. Finally she said, "Fine, yeah, okay. But remember, no touching. That's the only unbreakable rule I have. We've already been really bad and now I'm mostly thinking with my clit." She giggled.

In just a minute we all stood beneath the fluorescent lights of the room completely naked. Kayla looked at Amy's body and excitedly said, "Wow... you are such a beautiful woman, Amy."

She looked me over and said, "Wow, you really are muscly, even more than I've been imagining. And such a beautiful thick cock." I smiled widely and said, "Thank you. It loves compliments." They both giggled.

"And Amy... I just noticed you have no hair at all down there. Do you shave it?"

"Oh no, shaving and me don't agree. I go get it waxed every month with Danny's sister. We're Brazilian buddies."

"Brazilian buddies?! Oh my god that is adorable!" Kayla exclaimed. She followed that with, "I only have the motivation to keep mine trimmed." Her bush really was nice and neatly trimmed. Her idiot husband was really missing out.

Amy smiled brightly and said, "Okay, let's do this!"

Kayla wasn't quite ready. "I love your boobs too. I know this'll come out sounding wrong but I really wish I was your size. These things are so much trouble sometimes. Okay, where do you want me?"

I quickly said, "In my bed." Amy slapped the back of her hand into my upper stomach and giggled. She corrected, "Our bed. You're not getting this one without me there. No exceptions." I really didn't want to say anything about how she'd also said that about Jill so I kept my mouth tightly shut.

Amy turned her attention back to Kayla. "Um, first let me get a few nice boob shots. Stand up straight and arch like I said before."

Kayla did as told and in just a couple minutes we had taken about 10 good shots of her boobs that included her face.

"Are you okay with me taking some of your pussy?"

Kayla's answer sounded slightly hesitant. "Okay."

Amy asked again, "Now, only if you're sure."

"I'm sure. Where do you want me? Chair?"

"Yep. Let's get it all. I know if I miss anything I'll get complaints later."

"She's pretty discerning, this girlfriend?"

I said, "She loves beautiful women just as much as we do."

Kayla nodded and said, "Ah." That was followed by a huge grin as she realized I'd given her a compliment.

Amy directed, "Okay, scoot your butt forward and put your legs up over the chair arms. Spread your lips open for me, honey."

Kayla said, "I had a feeling you'd ask me to do something like that." She took a deep breath and lifted her legs and then reached down and spread open her labia and Amy clicked away at the shutter.

"Your pussy is so nice and pretty," Amy said and I added, "It really is." Kayla's entire pussy area was wet with her juices. I couldn't stop looking at her and wondering when I'd get to taste her the first time but hoped that it would be soon.

Amy said, "Okay, now for the pièce de résistance. Stand up and let's get some nice ass shots."

"Amy, will you send me these later? I want to have them."

"Of course I will."

Kayla turned around and my cock jumped again as her ass came fully into view. I said, "Um, it's still every bit as good as that picture you showed me. Dayum!"

Amy added, "I'd kill to have that ass. Jesus, woman, you must be killing it in the gym."

Kayla purred, "You two are gonna make my head explode with all these wonderful compliments. Thank you so much."

Amy said, "Honey do you mind bending over and leaning on the chair with your legs apart. I wanna get some with your asshole and pussy from behind."

Kayla said softly, "Good lord, you're so naughty. Okay."

She got into position and Amy took four or five like that from a few different angles.

"Okay, I think that's plenty. Go ahead and sit down." She looked at me with a pained expression and asked, "Love, do you mind doing me? I'm about to die."

I didn't need to be asked twice. Amy sat down and I kneeled in front of her and in less than a minute she came all over my face.

I looked back and Kayla had her legs up over the chair's arms again and was furiously playing with her clit and moaning as she had watched me eat Amy's pussy. I desperately wanted to just stand up and sink my cock all the way inside her but I knew Amy wouldn't allow it especially now that she had cum.

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
1...345678