Aunt Sandi Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

Finally she couldn't take anymore and pushed them back and closed her legs. She gasped out, "No more, no more. Oh god."

She tried turning on her side but Sammi was blocking her movement. She moved so that Jill could snuggle up against me. We were all kind of sandwiched in lying sideways on her queen-sized bed. Without a word Sammi started kissing Amy and before long they turned around and got into a sixty-nine. I was holding Jill against me tightly and in just a moment felt her go completely limp as she fell back to sleep in my arms. I just held her while I watched Amy and Sammi pleasure each other until they had both cum several times each.

Amy was on the bottom and finally Sammi got turned back around so that they were face to face. Amy said softly, "My dear Boo, you are without a doubt a pro with your tongue. You can't possibly tell me last night was your first time going down on a woman. Tell me the truth."

Sammi smiled widely and said, "Nope, first time. I guess I'm just a natural. I'm glad you liked it. And you're pretty fucking awesome too, girl." She followed with a whisper, "Even better than sleeping beauty over there." She motioned to Jill.

As if on cue Jill stirred and said sleepily, "I heard that. You didn't seem to be complaining."

Sammi looked up in exasperation and said, "Jeez, don't you ever actually go to sleep? And you were awesome too, but my girl Amy has got some damn skills."

Jill turned back toward them and said, "I'm really tired right now but I'm so happy that I'm gonna let that slide and just say thank you for saying I was awesome. Aims has a lot more experience with girls than me and you know it. I mean, you were my first ever time with a girl. I thought I did pretty damn good. You came, like, what, at least 5 times, didn't you?"

Sammi could sense Jill was getting a little temperamental so she crawled off of Amy and embraced Jill. She kissed her and said, "Yeah, and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Truly. I loved what we did last night, every last second of it, and I love you, okay? I don't want to argue or take cheap shots today. So please just calm down, baby."

Jill completely relaxed and said, "Thank you Boo Boo. I love you too." She kissed Sammi on the nose and made her giggle. "I don't know why but when you call me Boo Boo my pussy gets a little wetter." That got everyone laughing.

With both Jill and Sammi in such close proximity to me I reached down and started caressing Sammi's ass and then alternated between her and Jill. Amy scooted up behind Sammi and pressed closely to her but she was just out of my reach. For a moment I looked into her eyes and we had a moment.

I said, "And I love you, Sweetness."

She smiled and said it back and Sammi giggled. "He calls you Sweetness? Oh my god that's adorable. So when's the wedding? I better fucking be invited." Everyone laughed.

Amy said, "Well, he has to ask me first. I've been waiting..."

Sammi said, "Fuck dude, you mean to tell me you haven't gotten down on your knees in front of this goddess and asked her to marry you yet? Do you have the ring? Because if you don't there's gonna be an ass kicking up in here."

I shook my head and said, "Well, whether I have a ring is a secret and I want the proposal to be something she'll never forget for the rest of our lives."

I saw Sammi nod and make a face that conveyed that she liked what I said. "Okay, I can respect that. I'm starting to see what she sees in you." She held up her fist and I bumped it with mine.

Amy giggled and quipped, "I don't know why but when you call me a goddess my pussy gets a little wetter."

Once again the room erupted in laughter as Sammi awkwardly held her fist up backwards for Amy to bump.

Sammi kissed Jill again as I continued to run my hand over both of their asses. Sammi lifted up her leg and grabbed my hand and guided it to her pussy, so I slipped my fingers inside her and massaged her g-spot and rubbed her clit with my thumb as she continued kissing Jill.

Amy saw what I was doing so she reached over and got Jill to pull her leg up as well and did the same thing to her.

Jill whispered, "I love kissing you. You're so soft."

Sammi didn't answer but moaned and resumed kissing her.

Amy looked at me and said, "Let's switch." I was confused for a second until she showed me what she meant by turning around and pushing my hand away from Sammi and replacing it with her mouth.

I was wedged in pretty tightly up against the wall already but managed to reposition myself so that I was able to pull Jill's leg back just enough to where I could get my face between her legs and lick her pussy. I began by slowly licking from her opening up to her clit, lingering there and sucking it between my lips in a slow rhythm.

I took a chance and moved down further and let my tongue graze the very outermost area of her asshole to see what her reaction was and I could hear her moan into Sammi's mouth just a little more loudly when I got close to it and she also flexed the muscles around her asshole so I knew she liked it. Finally I went for it and licked across her hole and she jumped slightly and hissed, "He's licking my butthole!"

Giggles broke out but quickly died down as I rubbed my thumb on her clit and pushed my tongue inside her asshole again and again. A few more minutes of that and she loudly announced, "Oh fuck I'm cumming!"

And she definitely did. Her leg that I was holding up in the air started shaking violently as her asshole and pussy muscles rhythmically clenched tightly as she orgasmed.

I looked over at Amy and she decided to try what I had done and started licking Sammi's asshole while rubbing her clit too. That immediately got a loud, "Oh shhhhhhhiiiiiiit! Fuuuuuuuuuck yessssssssss!"

I decided to help out and pulled Jill's leg back up and got positioned so I was able to suck on Sammi's clit while Amy moved back slightly and began an all-out tongue assault on her tight asshole until she violently shook and came hard. She let out a really loud scream as she went over the edge. In the middle of her orgasm she rather unexpectedly tooted out a small fart but Amy didn't stop licking until she was satisfied that Sammi's orgasm was finished.

Sammi covered her face with her hands and said, "Oh god I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that."

Amy giggled and patted her ass a couple times soothingly and said, "You're fine, you're fine. If I can lick your ass I think I can handle what an ass does."

Sammi giggled, "Wow. Okay. You two are just straight up freaky and I fucking love it too. Please teach me your freaky ways. I don't think I've ever cum so hard it made me fart before. Actually I don't think I've ever cum that hard, period."

Jill said, "I don't know if I could ever lick anyone's ass. But it felt like I was in heaven. Thank you."

"Well, it took a while for me to work up the nerve to do it, but once I did and saw how much he loves it, I love doing it for him," Amy told Jill.

"Aren't you worried about... you know... poop?"

Amy laughed, "Yeah, at first I was pretty squeamish. But he's always clean and there's never been any poop. A clean asshole tastes like skin and maybe a little musky flavor and scent that I've come to love."

"Wow. Just... damn. I'm sure he does love that. You really are a fucking goddess," Jill said to more laughs.

"Oh, mmmm, there goes my pussy again."

Jill laughed and said, "Oh you are so funny, let's see just how wet it is. Get over here, Goddess. I'm pretty done right now but I really wanna make you feel good."

Sammi sat up so that Amy could move and climb on top of Jill in a sixty-nine and let her give Amy some much-needed oral pleasure. I decided I'd go down and lick Amy's asshole too since it had been such a hot topic of conversation before.

As I was licking I looked up and saw Sammi watching intently while idly rubbing her clit. I said, "You wanna give it a try?"

A slight grin formed on her lips and she shrugged and said, "I guess it's only fair since she did it to me."

Before long we were taking turns licking Amy's asshole while Jill ate her pussy from below. After it seemed like she had gotten comfortable with licking the outside I said, "Okay, now try sticking it inside and moving around a little."

It took her several seconds to start doing it but when she finally did Amy moaned really loudly, which in turn caused Sammi to moan and try to push her tongue into her even more deeply.

Jill continued working Amy's clit and I could tell that she was having a long succession of little mini-orgasms until they culminated into an explosive one. When I saw Jill twist her head to the side sputtering and coughing I knew that Amy had let loose with a few gushes of squirt into her mouth and onto her face.

Jill sounded concerned when she said as calmly as she could, "Um, what was that? I'm all wet now."

Amy crawled off of Jill and collapsed next to her and said nothing as she rested and started catching her breath. Sammi took one look at Jill's face and said excitedly, "Oh wow your whole face is wet. I think she squirted on you!"

Amy was finally recovering and rolled over and turned back so that her head was up by Jill's. "I'm so sorry, I should've warned you that might happen. I thought I could control it but with Sammi licking my ass like that and what you were doing was feeling amazing I just got lost in the moment and it happened even though I tried to stop it. Are you okay? Do you need a towel?" She was rubbing Jill's shoulder to console her and glanced up at me to signal that I should go grab one so I did.

"I'm fine, it just surprised me. So I made you feel amazing?" Jill took the towel and wiped her face dry.

"Oh yes, so crazy amazing."

Jill sat there and beamed from ear to ear. She looked back at Sammi and said, "See, I knew I was pretty good at eating pussy."

Sammi giggled and said, "I never said you weren't but I mean, come on, you have to admit that Amy's at a whole nother level of pussy eating ability. She should be teaching this shit, man."

Once again Sammi's style of talking got everyone laughing and Jill kidded, "Teach us your ways, oh Pussy Goddess."

We laughed so hard that my stomach hurt. Amy said in an old lady affect, "Okay class, today we're going to learn how to suck on a lady's clitoris. Jillian, can you come up to the front of the class and show everyone where my clitoris is?"

Sammi put up her hand and said, "Oh teacher, pick me, pick me!"

Amy said, "Now, Boo Boo, wait your turn or you'll have to stay after school in detention. Your punishment for detention is to suck my boyfriend's cock."

Sammi laughed and looked at me, "Speaking of which, how's your recovery coming along?"

"I was kinda hoping maybe we could take a food break or something. I need bacon and some water to, um, replenish my electrolytes and fluids."

Jill said, "I guess that's my cue. Ladies, can you assist in making some food for our man so he's able to fill our pussies with more of his precious cum?"

Sammi quickly countered, "No, my pussy, not our pussies. You already got him twice, cum hog."

"Okay, okay, whatever. Come on, let's do this."

All three girls started to get up at about the same time and I got to see their beautiful asses all lined up next to each other. I said, "Whoa damn, stop for a second. I gotta take a picture of that."

They quickly figured out what I was looking at and squeezed up next to each other and slightly bent over to accentuate their asses while I found Sammi's phone on the nightstand and clicked off a few shots.

Sammi said, "I don't know about anyone else but this day has been the most awesome day ever so far, right?"

There was immediate agreement as they headed out to the kitchen and started getting some food ready. Jill had on her apron while she was cooking by the stove but she was naked underneath, and for some reason I found that insanely hot. There was spicy bacon, scrambled eggs, and hash browns made from real potatoes. It was all delicious and each girl took turns sucking my limp cock back to life under the table as I ate. It was incredible.

By the time we were done eating my cock was completely hard again and leaking precum. I looked at Sammi and didn't need to say a word.

She did though. "Yesss, come with me, Danny dear. Everyone come watch while I get pounded. Amy, could you take a video? I wouldn't mind having that for Hitachi time later."

I looked at Amy and had other plans. "Actually, both you and Amy are gonna get pounded. We're gonna do a little side by side fucking and JJ can be our camerawoman."

Amy and Sammi both looked at each other with excited faces and the dishes and mess were forgotten as we headed back to Jill's bed which at this point was wet in spots and all the covers and pillows had long ago been pushed off onto the floor.

They lay down on the bed next to each other and while Jill got Sammi's phone ready to record I licked them for a bit to get them wet and ready for my cock, which by now was profusely leaking precum.

They scooted as close together as they could to where they could kiss each other and I positioned myself at Amy's opening first and for a few minutes pounded away at her, then I switched and finally I was balls deep inside Sammi's pussy. Her pussy felt decidedly different from either Amy's or Jill's and the change in sensation was causing me to get to the edge of orgasm much quicker than I wanted to.

While this was going on Jill was busy moving the camera to where the action was. We worked great together as a team, I thought.

When I got really close I made sure to be fucking Sammi's pussy since I knew she wanted my cum inside her. Finally I grunted loudly and shot everything I had deep in her. Unlike with Jill, however, there wasn't any chance of a round two.

She looked up at me and said with pleading eyes, "I love your cock. I love it. I wanna clean it, please."

I obliged her of course, pulling out of her pussy and kneeling beside her head as she lovingly cleaned all the juices off of it.

She finally turned to Jill. "Make sure you zoom in on my pussy. I want to see his cum dripping out of me too."

Jill smiled and moved down and did as requested. Once Sammi thought it was long enough she said, "Okay ladies, get to work," she demanded with a smile. She even pulled her legs up toward her chest to open herself up completely.

Jill handed the phone over to me and she and Amy dutifully cleaned Sammi's pussy. Watching them licking her was getting me going again but I knew that I was tapped out for now. Finally I pressed the button to stop recording, set the phone down and we all collapsed in a dead heap on Jill's destroyed bed. The mattress was even moved a little off to the side of the box springs at this point.

After a few minutes Jill started giggling and said to me, "You said I wouldn't be able to walk right when you got done with me, and I don't think I can walk at all right this minute so I guess you did it. Yay!"

I pumped my fist in the air and let out a, "Yessss!"

After a few minutes it started getting cold so the comforter got pulled up from the floor and over the top of us. We lay there for probably a half hour just talking about how great everything had been and when we might be able to get together again.

"Thursday night's the recital so after that we should all come back here and have fun," Amy suggested.

"Thursday it is. That's good because I need a couple recovery days after this," Sammi said weakly.

"Who wants to shower first? I need to pee again so I guess Danny's coming with me to watch, isn't that right, Danny?" Jill teased.

I teased right back, "Sure, you can watch me too. Come on."

Jill and I crawled out of the bed and headed to the bathroom. She sat down on the toilet but I said, "No, that's not where I want it."

Her eyes widened but she stood and I pulled her into the tub and got the water warm and pulled up the diverter to turn on the shower.

I pulled her in close to me and started kissing her. I said, "I love kissing you too, you know."

She didn't answer except for a muffled "mmm hmm" as she smashed her lips back into mine and continued kissing me.

I said, "Now give me your hot piss and get ready for mine."

"Are you serious? In the shower?" I put my finger over her lips to stop her from speaking and just said, "Yes."

She acquiesced and closed her eyes and almost immediately I let loose on her, and in a few seconds she did the same. All the while we kissed deeply, and when we were both finished she looked up at me and said softly, "No one has ever done anything like that with me. It felt so... animalistic, so intimate. Does Sandi do that with you too?" When she said Sandi's name she whispered it right into my ear to be sure it couldn't be overheard.

I nodded and said, "She introduced me to it."

"I knew it. I just knew it had to be her. I would love to meet this mysterious woman someday."

"Maybe someday," I hedged.

We got washed and finished the shower and heard both Sammi and Amy come in and pee in turn. When we got out they took our place. While they showered I helped Jill strip her bed and get the sheets into the washer and then helped her clean up the kitchen mess. We were naked the entire time and it felt completely natural. We couldn't keep our hands off each other the whole time, laughing and playing around.

She asked, "Do you remember when I offered to be your little bacon slave?"

"Of course."

"Well, even then I knew I wanted you, but I never thought I'd get you and now that I have I want you to know it's been beyond my wildest dreams, and believe me, I've had so many dreams about you it's crazy."

I said, "Really? I've dreamed about you too. And it's been way better than any dream for me."

"Ever since you passed my little test over there on the couch I knew you were the one for Aims. You are going to make her such an awesome husband."

I smiled and heard the water in the shower turn off and soon Amy and Sammi were out with us, still naked as well.

Amy said, "Well, I'm pretty tired so I think we're gonna head out. We need to stop by work and drop off Danny's stuff and talk to Kayla."

"What a fucking bitch," Jill said with some heat. Amy had already filled her in on the high points of what had happened the day before.

In a tone that was defensive of Kayla's situation Amy said, "We talked to her again this morning and some really bad shit is going on in her marriage. She hasn't had sex in months and it turns out her husband is getting fat and has trouble getting it up. It sounds like they don't know how to communicate and I really think they need counseling."

"Oh, wow, that really sucks," Sammi said.

Amy went on. "Yeah, anyway, I told her we'd keep in touch even though we're still quitting."

"I hope that works out okay for you guys," Jill said.

"Me too. Okay, group hug!" Amy suggested.

We all melded together and held each other for a while, trading kisses until they all noticed I was fully hard again. Sammi giggled excitedly and said, "Round two for me?"

I laughed and said, "If I do I won't be able to walk out of here, so I have to say no."

Amy and I got dressed in our work clothes while Jill and Sammi decided to stay naked.

At the door Jill pulled Amy in for one final embrace and said, "I love you. Thank you for today. I don't know if I'll ever be able to repay you for what you've done for me, but I will try. I'm so happy I wanna cry."

They kissed lovingly and then Sammi took her place and said, "Same goes for me. I love you. You get back here soon and work your special goddess magic on my pussy. I still say you should teach that shit." She giggled and Amy thanked her.

"I guess it's best that we're not really sisters or else this might be pretty weird," Sammi added.

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
123456...8