Aunt Sandi Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

We all hugged for a minute and then Sandi grabbed onto Amy tightly and started jumping in excitement and said, "I can't believe I finally did it!"

Amy exclaimed, "I know! You bitch! I hate you!" They giggled merrily.

I was still in the dark. "What did you do?!"

She asked Amy, "Oh you didn't tell him?" Amy shook her head and said, "Didn't have a chance."

Sandi grinned at me and said with a flourish, "Today... I... squirted!"

Before I could even respond to her big revelation she went on, "But more on that later. Right now you have something for me and I want it."

She gave me 'the look' and I knew right away what she wanted. I undid my pants and she helped pull them and my underwear down to the floor. I was still pretty erect from the phone conversation and from running the images of what had happened today through my mind and she knelt and took a deep breath and said, "Oh, wow. That smells nice." She started licking my cock and then leaned back a bit and said, "Mmm hmm, there's definitely something there. Mmm..." She sucked me for a couple minutes and very thoroughly licked me clean. It felt amazing, but it was clear her intention wasn't to try to get me to cum so I just enjoyed the pleasurable sensations.

After a few more minutes she was finished. I helped her back into her chair and she smiled widely, "That was... different. I could definitely taste something but I'd need a bigger sample to know if I really liked it." She giggled. "You should ask for a whole bottle next time. She'll make more." We all laughed loudly but I wondered if Kayla would even consider doing something like that. I made a mental note to ask her since the worst thing she could say was no.

"So tell me all about your day. I gather Jill and Sammi have something of a new relationship..."

We started telling her everything that had happened, which took over an hour by itself. We were finished with dinner and loading the dishwasher and were still telling her the story. We opened the pictures on Sandi's laptop and she was really impressed with the double-cumload I had given Jill as well as the video of me fucking Sammi and Amy. Amy uploaded all of the Kayla photos into a new Google Drive folder and sent off the share link to her as well.

Not even a minute went by when Kayla sent a text to both Amy and me at the same time that said, "Oh my god these are scandalous! I love them! I should've taken some of you too."

Amy replied, "Maybe if you're good I'll send you some."

She replied immediately, "I'll be good!" followed by several smiling and heart emojis.

Sandi looked through each picture of Kayla on her laptop and was pretty blown away. "Shit, now I see what the big deal was about." She clicked and one with her spread ass filled the screen and she gasped. "Oh... whoa..."

She grabbed the zoom slider and zoomed in. "Wow... that woman's ass is a masterpiece. What the hell is wrong with her husband? I would get down on my knees and worship her ass."

"Right?! Count me in on the worshipping too. And what about her boobs?" Amy asked.

Sandi clicked back up to one of the ones showing Kayla's face clearly with her tits in full view and she zoomed in on them. "God, I hate this woman. They're... so perfect." She zoomed way in on one of the nipples and just a tiny bit of milk was hanging on the tip. "Wow, look at that. God I'm getting so wet just looking at her. Somebody's gonna need to fuck me in a minute." We laughed.

Amy said, "Yeah, she's gorgeous. I can see why Danny is so under her spell. She's so sexy. I mean, you should see her walking. Every single movement is sexual. I can't wait to really taste her."

Sandi sighed, "I would love to see her in person too, but I doubt I'll ever have that pleasure, unfortunately."

I said, "So now it's your turn to tell us about your adventure with Lisa and Mom. We noticed you didn't leave at noon."

Sandi smiled wickedly, "We weren't even remotely done by noon so I paid for an extra night. Did you see all my pictures?"

I said, "I didn't get to see any yet. Amy was looking at them on the way home and wouldn't let me see. Bitch." I laughed and she gave me a quick 'what the fuck' look and stuck her tongue out and giggled.

Sandi said, "Well yeah, you were driving, dummy. Good girl, Amy." She clicked a few things and the album of her pictures was showing full screen in a slideshow on her laptop.

As the pictures cycled through she told us in great detail everything that had happened. Sandi had brought her bag of toys and they had used them on each other. Lisa had been the one that had made Sandi squirt and when it happened Sandi said she had a couple orgasms right in a row, something else she'd never done before.

Amy said excitedly, "So you had your first multiple too?! I'm not there for one day and all this new stuff happens? Not fair!" She giggled.

Sandi said, "Well, you know I was already getting close to squirting and I owe all that to you since probably I'd say at least the last ten orgasms you've given me I was right at the edge. But then today with Lisa, she was a completely new partner and I was in a hotel bed and that just seemed to give everything a little more oomph." To me she asked, "Oh, but what's this about her asshole being off limits? She wouldn't even let us touch her there. She said it was only for you and that you'd explain."

I smirked and said, "Yes, she's my slut and her asshole belongs to me." They both looked at me and each other incredulously. "Okay, let me back up. She'd never had anal sex before and then Amy told her about how much she loved it and got her a plug to try, and all week she was training with it and then yesterday I had this idea that I wanted to claim it just for me because I know she's a complete submissive and gets off on controlling stuff like that."

Sandi's mouth was open. "You claimed Lisa's asshole? Wow... That's... I think I'm gonna need to sit on a towel or at least put on some panties." We all laughed. I went and grabbed a towel for her and came back and found Sandi and Amy kissing.

Sandi saw me and said, "Forget the towel, let's go on the bed. I'll bring the laptop." She thought a second and said, "Actually, bring the towel. I may squirt again!"

We got into bed and she said, "Okay, Mr. Ass Claimer, come here and let me claim that cock. You got anything left for your Aunt Sandi's needy little pussy?"

My eyes went wide and I shot her a questioning look. She knew what I meant immediately and said, "I know I said don't call me that anymore, but right now I'm so turned on and honestly when I originally said it everything was still new and I was more than a little anxious about accepting what was happening with us."

Sandi had set the laptop up on the nightstand and it was still cycling through pictures of her fun with Mom and Lisa.

Amy was lying beside us still with her bra and panties on but in a few seconds she had tossed them on the floor. As Sandi had been talking I easily slid inside her and stayed still. She moaned and said, "Oh fuck yes. I was really missing you today. I love women but there's nothing quite like having a real live cock attached to the man I love deep inside me. But like I was saying, I don't think I'd fully accepted what we were doing was actually perfectly okay. We're adults and we're... oh god you feel so good... we're... mmm... anyway, I think you get my meaning. So, you can call me Aunt Sandi again. Oh god... Even not moving is... mmm... fuck..." She was starting to become breathless and rhythmically and very tightly squeezing her vaginal muscles around me.

I said, "Shit, you're getting as strong as Amy now. Your pussy is so tight... whoa..."

She kept talking. "So do we at least get to watch you fuck Lisa's ass or is it only when you're alone?"

I thought about it for a moment. "I don't know yet. It was just... mmmmm... an idea off the top of my head. I didn't think up a whole set of rules. Damn you feel amazing." I let out a huge breath of air as she tightly squeezed a few more times.

"Are you gonna collar her? Mmmm... okay baby, ease out and go slow..." I very slowly withdrew and then just as slowly bottomed back out inside her, causing her to moan loudly.

Amy asked, "Collar her?" I wasn't sure what she meant either.

Sandi said to Amy, "I wanna finger you, honey. Scooch up closer." Amy did as she was told and Sandi went on. "A collar is... mmm... a symbol to show she's... ohhh... she's submissive, um... his submissive. It can even... Jesus... do that like that again baby... a little faster..." She took a deep breath and moaned loudly as I increased my pace a little.

She continued, "It can even mean she's his slave, but really... mmmfff fuck... I need to rub my clit baby."

Amy quickly said, "I'll do that. You relax and let us make you feel good." Sandi immediately put her hands above her head and said, "Oh yesss."

I repositioned slightly to make room for Amy's hand to get in between us to rub her clit and Sandi continued, "It doesn't have to mean slave. It's really up to them what it means." Sandi moaned really loudly as I sunk back inside her.

Amy asked, "So my mom is going to be my boyfriend's sex slave, that's what you're saying?" The doubt in Amy's voice was very apparent.

Sandi breathed in deeply and in between moans tried to clarify, "Mmmm... honey, I was just trying to... mmm... explain how it... how it can mean a whole range of... oh god... things."

As Sandi was talking about collars I had all kinds of visual imagery of Lisa wearing one and the thought of her somehow belonging to me and submitting to me in that way brought me right to the edge of cumming. I had to stop moving. "Mmmm fuck, that's hot. I'm really close."

Amy asked, "Oh, you like the idea of my mom being your little sex servant?" I looked at her with lust-filled eyes and she had her answer.

Sandi said, "Mmmmm, cumming... fuck me hard!"

Amy had continued working Sandi's clit and had her right on the edge. I started thrusting again and quickly got up to very forcefully fucking her. Amy looked up at me and said, "You own my mom's asshole. That is so... mmmmm... fucking hot!"

Amy had started rubbing her own clit several minutes prior when the collar discussion had started. Sandi screamed and her pussy clenched so tightly it squeezed me right out of her. As she pushed me out I felt the first jet of semen come out of me and the next one squirted onto her vaginal opening on the outside. I quickly took my cock in my hand and aimed it upward, shooting it all over her above her clit and onto her lower stomach. A little even pooled in her belly button.

As my cock was still pulsing out its final load of the day, Amy grunted loudly and came too.

Amy's hand stopped moving on Sandi's clit as her orgasm overtook her but Sandi wasn't finished. She suddenly pulled her legs up by her chest tightly and started rubbing her clit herself. Amy and I watched as her face and upper chest turned bright red and then it happened.

A small flood of liquid erupted from her pussy in a few spurts and she screamed loudly, furiously rubbing her entire vulva from side to side.

Amy locked eyes with me and we both tried to get our faces into Sandi's pussy at the same time. When that didn't work Amy shifted around and maneuvered around Sandi's legs and started licking my cum from Sandi's stomach and upper pussy area. She told me breathlessly, "Baby, don't take it all."

I moved and she got into the position I'd been in and I went up and locked my mouth onto Sandi's and let her taste her squirt and the bit of my cum I'd gotten in my mouth.

Sandi let her legs down and we broke the kiss. She said softly, "Oh wow, cum mixed in with it is... mmm... so fucking delicious. Amy honey..."

All the while pictures of Sandi, Lisa, and Mom cycled through on the laptop on the nightstand. I couldn't wait to feel and taste Mom's fully shaved pussy on my face.

Sandi motioned with her hand and right away Amy was crawling up and lying on top of her and letting her taste the mixture of our juices from Amy's mouth. I worked my way in too and for a while we shared a three-way kiss. It was like heaven on Earth.

Finally our breathing returned to normal as we lay next to each other in a tight embrace.

A thought occurred to me out of nowhere and I told Sandi, "Kayla gave me her panties too. Wait till you smell them."

Sandi giggled and said incredulously. "Oh you did not... go get them right this second!"

My pants were right by the foot of the bed and I crawled down and pulled the still-damp panties out of my pocket. I handed them to Sandi who took a deep inhale from them. "Mmmmm... are you gonna make taking panties from every new woman you fuck this thing you do?"

Amy put out her hand and demanded, "Gimme. Let me see what all the fuss is about." Sandi let her take them.

I said, "It really wasn't anything planned, it just kinda happened. They were so wet she didn't wanna put them back on, so I just asked, and she gave."

Amy smelled them and said, "Yep, that's pussy. Mmm, very nice. She smells really good. I'd much rather smell her in person, though." She handed the panties back to Sandi.

Sandi said, "You should've demanded her panties the way you did with Lisa. Show her who's in charge. I wonder if you could claim her asshole too."

Amy said, "Um, no, absolutely no way. What if I want to touch her there? And I so do."

Sandi thought for a minute and said, "Hmm, maybe you could both claim her ass together. Does she seem submissive?"

I said, "Oh yeah, she was following every direction."

Amy echoed, "Totally, I had her in the palm of my hand and she would've done anything I told her. But back to Mom, I'm kinda pissed that I'm suddenly 'not allowed' to touch her there. I mean, I was the one who got her the plug after all, and I love her ass! That time we spanked her we were both totally in charge of her, not just Danny. So I'm thinking we should share in this ass ownership arrangement."

I thought it over and said, "Okay, you make a good point; I'm willing to be ass co-owners." I laughed at how weird it sounded saying that.

Amy giggled and said, "Damn right. Thanks, partner!" She held up her hand and I high-fived her.

"I'll let her know of the new arrangement when I go see her on Friday. I should clarify what I really meant was that no one else but me can penetrate her ass. Licking and touching the outside is totally fine."

Sandi piped up, "Oh, well you need to tell her that because that's what I tried to do and she stopped me."

Amy said, "Well I don't have a dick but I'd still like to be able to fuck her with fingers or toys."

I nodded and said, "Okay, that's cool. So now her ass is ours."

Amy kissed me and said, "Thank you. Okay, so I was thinking about Daddy. Where does all this leave him? He is still her husband, after all."

"She told me some stuff about your dad but also said to never repeat it," I said.

Amy pressed, "Never repeat stuff about Daddy? Um, no, I don't think so. I wanna hear what she said. We're not supposed to have secrets, Danny. I'm sure she meant don't repeat it to him, not me." She was already moving to get off the bed as she asked herself out loud, "Where's my phone?"

Amy went and found her phone and when she came back in the bedroom she was talking to Lisa. "We were discussing your whole thing about your ass being his and I asked about Daddy and he won't say anything because you said not to repeat it."

Lisa spoke for a few seconds and Amy said, "Okay, it's on and they're both here." She turned on the speakerphone and put her phone down on the bed between us.

Lisa's whispered voice came from the speaker, "Hold on, I need to go downstairs."

There was some shuffling and finally she softly said, "Honey, I told Danny a few things in confidence about your father that I really didn't think you would like hearing."

Amy pressed again, "Like what things? Is he bad in bed? He sure fucked me really good."

"I know, but that's different." She sighed loudly into the phone and said, "Fine, I guess I'll just tell you and hope you're not too disappointed. First, being with you is a lot different because you're his daughter and it was completely new and there was the incest factor and everything. It was probably the most excited I've seen him in twenty years. So of course he seemed amazing. But with me it hasn't been that way for a very long time. It's been... ugh... I hate saying this and shattering your image of him. He's just kind of lazy and boring when it comes to sex. For years the amount of sex we have has fallen off to where it's only a couple times a month, and even then he always does the exact same thing, the same position, lights off, and when he's done that's it. There's almost no passion. And it's a good thing I'm pretty easily orgasmic or I'd be out of luck unless I do things myself. This thing with you has woken him up just lately but still not nearly enough to my liking. And... I know you already know that Danny's penis is bigger and thicker than your dad's, right?"

"Yeah... I noticed that. But this shouldn't be a dick measuring contest."

"I know it shouldn't but for me it does factor into it. When Danny fucks me it's on a completely different level than anyone else, even your uncle. No one's ever made me uncontrollably cry after sex, but he did. He just seems to know exactly what I need. I never have to tell him what I want; he just somehow does it. I really don't know how to explain it."

"You don't have to; I already know." She looked over at me and made eye contact for a second.

"Well, your daddy's never been anywhere close to being so in tune with me that way. And I feel terrible for saying that to his daughter."

Amy's face looked crestfallen. She sighed and said, "It's better to know the truth. Now I understand why you've been acting the way you have with Danny. I'm sorry you haven't been satisfied for so long. Maybe you need to work on your sex life and talk openly to Daddy and tell him all this so he can at least have a chance to do better instead of another man coming in and taking ownership of his wife's ass."

"I know, and I plan to. Sandi gave me so many tips today in our talk and I feel a lot more confident. We've been having sex a lot this past week which is good, but it still pales in comparison to what Danny does with me even in just one session. But honestly for some reason that I can't even put into words I feel almost compelled to allow Danny to keep that part of me for his own. Something in me wants to... to serve him, to belong to him. I know that sounds crazy. It sounds crazy to hear me say it out loud, but it's all I've been thinking about. In my heart I know it's what I need to be completely satisfied."

"No, it doesn't sound crazy when I see how you react to him. And you've never felt like that for Daddy?"

"No, sweetheart. If anything our dynamic is kinda the other way around," Lisa said gently.

Amy said, "Oh."

"Yeah. I'm really sorry. I would've much rather we'd had this conversation in person than on the phone."

"Well, it couldn't wait. And really the main reason I called is because I don't like the idea of your ass belonging only to him. We were talking and agreed it now belongs to me as well."

Even Sandi opened her eyes widely in surprise at Amy's bold proclamation.

Lisa was taken aback. "But, honey, it's supposed to only be for Danny..."

Amy said very authoritatively, "Mom, it's not negotiable. Danny and I are now equal when it comes to you, and what he has, I have."

"Um... And he's really okay with that?"

Amy looked at me and I immediately said, "Yes, that's what we agreed. Oh and also I didn't say this before but anything but penetration is fine. If anyone wants to lick or touch you on the outside, that's acceptable. But only she and I get to penetrate you. Understand?"

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
1...345678