Aunt Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in heaven; her tits felt terrific, I wanted to suck on them, but I just followed her lead. She was purring now as I continued to fondle her tits and nipples. Her legs opened wider as I massaged her tits. When I looked down at her pussy, I noticed her pink slit, which before looked closed up, now was swollen, and her lips were engorged. They were sticking out of her previously tight slit.

I was going crazy; my cock was so hard it hurt. There was now a severe amount of precum pooled up on my stomach. I was dripping non-stop.

Sarah was purring and looking down at my cock when she said, "Nephew, you truly do have a huge cock, it has to be at least 7 inches if not longer, and it is so thick. A girl sure does love a nice thick cock. Those horny little cunts at your school don't know what they are missing."

Then looking directly at me, she took my hand from fondling her tits and moved it down between her legs.

"HOLY SHIT," I said a bit too loud.

"SHHH, nephew, we don't want my sister to walk in on us," Sarah said.

My hand was touching a real live pussy for the first time, and it was my hot 25 yr old Aunt Sarah's. My hot sexy Aunt Sarah was letting me finger her swollen wet pussy. It felt amazing; I couldn't believe how hot and wet it was.

When my fingers touched her pussy, she let out a deep moan and said, "MMM, your fingers feel so good nephew, push a finger between my lips and rub it up and down."

I slowly fumbled my fingers around her pussy and got my middle finger between her swollen lips. Se grunted out her approval when my finger found its way in between her lips. She opened her legs wider as I slowly rubbed my finger between her lips. Her left leg was now lying on my thigh. I was dying for her to move it a bit more and rub it over my cock. I knew if she did, I blow my load instantly.

"MMM nephew, that's hot. Slide that finger deep inside me." She was purring and grunting instructions to me now.

I followed her instructions and pushed my middle finger deep into her hot wet hole, which enlisted a deep moan from her and caused her to push her hips up into my hand.

"MMM nephew, push another finger into your horny Auntie Sarah's hot cunt. Bury them in your Auntie's Sarah's hot cunt; shove them in nice and deep." Sarah moaned out.

Her voice had changed; it was deep and husky as she moaned out instructions. She was talking in the third person and calling me nephew.

Not wanting to disappoint her, I did as she instructed. Not really knowing what I was doing, but she seemed to be enjoying it.

"Oh God, that's it nephew slide them in and out of your Auntie Sarah's horny hot cunt. Oh God, your fingers feel so good, nephew. Your Auntie Sarah is so naughty, letting her young nephew finger her."

I reached up with my free hand and started fondling one of her breasts. She was going wild now, bucking her hips into my hand and moaning for me not to stop. "Rub my clit with your thumb nephew. Rub it in a slow circle. Oh, fuck, that feels good."

I looked at her, and she realized I didn't know where her clit was or how to rub it for her.

Smiling at me, she reached down and guided my thumb to her clit, "OH FUCK YEAH, that's it, nephew. Right there, rub your horny Aunt Sarah's swollen clit nice and hard. Keep fucking me with your fingers, nephew; FUCK, you're going to make your naughty Aunt Sarah cum on your fingers."

She no sooner said it than she tensed up, and her whole body jerked a few times, then she slammed her thighs together, locking my hand and fingers in her pussy.

Still moaning and in her husky horny voice said, "OMG nephew are you sure your Auntie Sarah's cunt is the first cunt you have ever fingered? You hit all the right spots on your Aunt Sarah's cunt on your first try. It's been a long time since she's had an orgasm that intense."

She reached down and took my hand in hers and lifted it to my mouth. While smiling at me, she put my fingers to my mouth and said, "Have a taste of your horny Aunt Sarah's tight cunt nephew."

Without hesitating, I took my middle finger in my mouth and tasted pussy for the first time. Sarah's pussy tasted amazing, and I sucked my fingers clean.

I was in another world; the first pussy I tasted was my hot sexy Auntie Sarah's.

My cock was rock hard. The pool of precum collecting on my stomach was now running down my stomach and off my hip.

Sarah seeing my situation reached out with her hand and scooped up some of my precum. She brought it up to her mouth, and while purring, she licked her hand clean of my precum.

I was in pain; I needed relief, my cock had been so hard for so long it was beginning to hurt.

"Oh my dear nephew, selfish of me, look at your big fat cock, I have completely ignored your needs. Aunt Sarah is a naughty girl," She said.

Then she moved around on the bed and sat down on her knees between my legs. While looking up at me with her big emerald eyes, she reached down and grabbed my cock. I almost blew my load right then and there.

She had the most seductive smile on her face as she said, "WOW nephew, your cock is so hard and thick, I am guessing you are what, 7, 7.5 inches long? God, it feels so good. I can barely get my fingers all the way around it."

I was shaking. I was so horny. Sarah's hand felt terrific as she held my cock, her soft hand wrapped around the base. She lifted it, so my cock was pointing straight up towards the ceiling.

My swollen cock head covered in precum, I watched as Sarah slowly lowered her mouth down to my cock. Her tongue darted out of her mouth, and she slowly ran her tongue over my cockhead, licking up all the precum dripping from it.

I instantly felt my balls tighten up and thought I was going to cum right then. Sarah felt me tense up, and she squeezed the base of my cock hard to hold back my load. She knew what she was doing.

She looked up at me and said, "MMM, you taste even better directly from the source. I am going to need more of your sweet cream nephew."

With that, she opened her mouth and sucked my cock into her mouth. I instantly let out a very loud "HOLY FUCK THAT FEELS GOOD."

"Nephew, shhhhhh, we don't want your horny Aunt Sarah's sister to know she is sucking her baby boy's big fat cock now, do we?" She said and went right back and sucked my cock into her mouth.

Her mouth felt amazing as she kept pushing more and more of my cock in her mouth. She was moaning and grunting as she took almost my entire shaft into her mouth and down her throat. I was in heaven, I was getting my first blow job, and I couldn't stop thinking how erotic it was that it was my incredibly sexy 25 yr old Aunt.

She was getting into it now as I watched her sucking me, I noticed she was grabbing and squeezing one of her tits with her free hand.

I didn't want it to stop, but I had been hard and dripping precum for so long that within 15 or 20 seconds, I tensed up and began to blow my load. I started cumming so hard I was sure my balls were going to shoot out of my cock and right into Sarah's mouth as I emptied my load.

Sarah didn't miss a drop; she sucked me even harder as I exploded into her mouth. It felt like I came for 5 minutes straight. When done, my balls felt utterly deflated.

Sarah held me in her mouth, sucking my cock until she drained me of every drop.

Sarah looked up at me with those big green eyes, and while smiling at me, she said, "That was yummy nephew; your Aunt Sarah loves the taste of your sweet, creamy cum. She is going to need you to feed her that all summer."

My mind was swimming. It was going to be a great summer.

With that, she moved up to me and lay down, cuddling her head onto my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her and held her next to me. She felt amazing. She was soft and warm.

She purred into my ear, "Best let you get some sleep; you need to be well-rested for your exams tomorrow. I hope I helped you with some of the female anatomy, especially the vagina."

She sat up a bit and leaned into me and planted her lips directly on mine and started kissing me. At first, it was just a soft, gentle kiss, but she kept going until our lips parted, and her tongue entered my mouth. I could still taste my salty cum on her tongue. Her tongue was attacking my mouth, and I loved it.

As she continued to kiss me, she ran her hand down my body and grabbed hold of my cock, which was rock hard and throbbing. I was dying for her to wrap her warm mouth around it again.

She broke off the kiss, and with her green eyes burrowing into me, she said, "OH MY NEPHEW, you are rock hard. Damn it, nephew, you have your Auntie Sarah so horny and wound up. I wasn't going to let it go this far, but it's too late now, I can't leave you like this."

I started smiling, thinking she was going to give me another blow job. I got very excited and adjusted my position, sitting up a bit more.

But instead, she moved around in the bed and straddled me; lifting my cock straight up while at the same time lowering her hips down until the head of my cock was touching her swollen wet pussy lips. She began rubbing my cock head back and forth between her engorged lips. Every time Sarah rubbed my cockhead over her clit, her head would snap back, and she would grunt out a deep guttural moan of pleasure.

She slowly moved my fat cock head to the opening of her pussy. She adjusted her hips some more and slowly began to lower herself down onto me.

My cock head was pressing against her opening, but it wasn't going in.

"Oh, fuck nephew, your cock head is too big for your Auntie Sarah's tight little cunt whole." But that didn't stop her. While still holding my throbbing hard shaft, she just pushed down harder on my cock until her pussy opened and swallowed up the head of my throbbing cock.

"FUCK, nephew, you are splitting your Auntie Sarah's cunt wide open, it feels so good you dirty little bastard. You are fucking your horny Auntie Sarah like the cheap slut she is. Oh, Fuck, I want it all in me." With that, she lifted up a bit and then pushed down hard, driving my entire shaft all the way home in her pussy.

"Oh, fuck nephew, your naughty Auntie Sarah's cunt has never been this full of cock before."

She was grunting and shaking, and suddenly she went utterly still, her head snapped back.

"Fuck, nephew, your big cock is, oh shit, your big cock is going to make me cum already." She stuttered out. Her body started shaking and jerking, and she dug her fingers into my chest.

She collapsed onto me, with my throbbing cock still buried deep inside her pussy.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight to me as she moaned out, "nephew, your big thick cock just made your naughty horny Aunt Sarah have a penetration orgasm for the first time in her life. MMM, I need more, roll me over and fuck me good and hard like the dirty little whore I am."

I was in shock. Was this really my Aunt Sarah? I wasn't complaining, but it was exciting and shocking at the same time. I shouldn't be fucking her, but hell. I shouldn't have fingered her, so no sense stopping now.

With that, we both rolled over, so I was on top of her. She was now on her back, and she quickly pulled her legs up to her chest and locked them behind her arms.

Her eyes were wild with lust. She had her legs spread wide, and she grunted out, "now fuck your horny Auntie Sarah's spread open cunt good and hard with that big fat cock of yours, nephew. Fuck her like the dirty little slut she is; she needs your big cock to pound her tight cunt."

I was in shock but at the same time in total euphoria. My gorgeous 25 yr old Aunt Sarah had her legs spread open wide and was telling me to fuck her good and hard. Like I knew how to do that, it was my first time. But I gave it my best attempt.

I started slowly sliding in and out of her. Every time I drove into her, she would let out a groan of pleasure, which let me know I was doing what she liked.

I kept up a slow and steady pace until she moaned out, "harder nephew, your Auntie needs you to pound her sloppy cunt harder and faster. My cunt is so hot for your big fat cock. You are stretching me open, and it feels so fucking good. Drive it deep, all the way home nephew. I want to feel you shoot your hot gooey cum deep inside my cunt."

I started driving in and out of her as hard and fast as I could. The faster and harder I pounded her pussy, the more wound up she got. Eventually, she tensed up again, and I knew she was having another orgasm, which caused me to drive deep into her as I released my load. I collapsed on top of her, and she let go of her legs and wrapped them tightly around me, holding me inside her.

"You big cocked bastard. You shouldn't be fucking your naughty horny, Auntie Sarah, like that. Making her cum on your big cock. Dumping your big load of young cum deep inside her cunt." She panted into my ear as she held me tight. Both her legs and arms wrapped around me, holding me close and not letting me move.

"Oh no," she said as my cock went flaccid insider her pussy.

I rolled off her, and to be honest; I was utterly exhausted. I looked over at her, and she was rubbing and squeezing one of her tits while her other hand was between her legs, slowly massaging her pussy.

She looked at me with those lusty emerald green eyes and said, "mmmm nephew, that was amazing."

She then lifted her fingers to her mouth, the same fingers that had just been massaging her pussy.

They were wet and covered in my gooey cum.

While smiling at me, she licked them clean and said, "mmm, nephew, your hot creamy cum, and my cunt taste delicious together."

I was spent. The physical workout I had just been through, plus the range of emotions I had experienced since walking in the door this afternoon and seeing Sarah had taken its toll on me. I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up with a raging hard-on, and the first thought that went through my mind was, "that was some dream last night, Sarah giving me head and then fucking me. What crazy dream that was, me having sex with my 25 yr old gorgeous auburn-haired Aunt Sarah."

Just as I thought that, the covers flew off of me. My naked Aunt Sarah was standing beside the bed, smiling at me.

She turned and slowly walked over to my desk and bent over, presenting her perfect firm round ass to me. Spreading her legs to show me her swollen pink pussy. Even from across the room, I could see how wet she was.

Looking back over her shoulder at me, she said, "Good morning, nephew, now get over here and take care of your naughty auntie. Your Auntie Sarah's swollen cunt isn't going to fuck itself. Get that big fat hard cock buried in her cunt, the way you know she likes."

I froze in place for a bit, but seeing her perfect round ass and that tight pussy, my cock took control, and I jumped out of bed and quickly got behind her. Grabbing hold of her small waist with one hand, I aimed my cock straight at her opening.

As soon as my cock head touched her swollen pussy lips, she let out a deep lusty moan of, "do it, nephew, drive it home. Your naughty Auntie Sarah needs her young nephew in her hungry cunt. She needs it."

With her bent over the desk, I fumbled around, trying to find her entrance.

Sarah grunted out, "Stop teasing your Aunties Sarah's dirty cunt and fuck it good and hard. Get it in there now; I need your fat cock buried in my cunt and stretching me open."

She reached back between her legs and grabbed my cock and guided me into her.

As I entered her, I let out with, "Holy fuck, you feel good, Sarah."

She snapped back at me, "Don't ever call me Sarah, you are to call me your dirty Auntie Sarah, you big-cocked bastard. You are fucking your slutty, Auntie Sarah again. Bury that big thick cock in her cunt. Make her cum like the dirty slut she is on your cock again."

She was bucking her hips back into me as I worked away at her pussy. Every time I drove into her, she would grunt and say, "Harder."

When I got close to blowing my load inside her, she said, "Spank your naughty Auntie Sarah's ass. Spank her good and hard for being such a slut and spreading her legs for her young nephew."

I gave her ass a little spanking not wanting to hurt her, which elicited a response from her of, "harder nephew, your Auntie Sarah has been a dirty little whore, spreading her legs and letting her 18 yr old nephew fuck her with his big fat cock."

I slapped her ass good and hard this time, and she grunted out approval. I felt her starting to tense up, and I could tell she was close to climaxing, which in turn made me tense up. She grunted something that I couldn't hear as she tensed up and started shaking. She was cumming on my cock again.

Her pussy got even tighter around my hard shaft as she climaxed. Knowing she was climaxing sent me over the edge and drove into her so hard and deep, I lifted her feet off the floor, as she let out a muffled scream.

Just then, there was a knock at my bedroom door; it was mom.

She said through the door, "John, your breakfast is ready, are you coming soon?"

Sarah, in a whispered giggle, said, "Oh sis, your baby boy just did cum, deep inside your baby sister's hungry cunt."

That caused me to laugh, and I said to my mom with my cock still buried in my Aunt Sarah, "I will be down in a bit, mom. Thank you for breakfast."

"Ok, dear, don't be late for school, you know how Ms. Lewis gets with tardy's, especially on finals day. I am off to work. Good luck today with your finals. Oh, be quiet your Aunt Sarah is still sound asleep," mom said.

My cock was still inside Sarah but was quickly shrinking as I listened to my mom's voice.

Sarah coming down from her climax, stood up, and my cock slipped all the way out of her. Sarah turned and kissed me long and deep. At the same time, she took my hand and put it between her legs, and pressed my fingers into her pussy. It was swollen and gooey wet, as my cum began to drip out of her freshly fucked pussy.

"Mmm, that is a nice way to start the day nephew; you really know how to take care of your slutty Auntie Sarah's horny cunt. Let's go take a shower together." Sarah said as she leads me across my room and to the bathroom.

When she got to the door, she turned and, with a big smile on her face, said, "Mmmm I can feel your sweet, creamy young cum running down my thighs nephew, I hate to waste it like this, but I am sure you can fill me up later."

As she opened the door and went into the bathroom, I suddenly got very self-conscious about being naked during the daylight with her. Kind of silly seeing as everything that had gone on in my bed and what we just finished doing on my desk.

I heard the shower running when Sarah peeked out of the bathroom door and said, "Nephew, are you coming? The shower is ready, and I need you to wash my back for me. Come on; get your big cock in here with me. I want to shave you and make you nice and smooth, so when you fuck me, I can feel balls slapping into me. "

Seeing her lusty emerald eyes, I quickly got over any nervousness I felt about being naked in the daylight with her. I joined her in the shower.

No sooner had I entered the shower that Sara lathered up my cock and balls and started shaving me. I had done some limited manscaping of my own, but Sarah was giving me the full-on smooth look.

As soon as she finished shaving me smooth, she dropped down on her knees and admired her work. Then she proceeded to take my smooth hairless cock in her mouth.

Purring as she sucked my cock into her mouth, Sarah said, "this will get your big cock nice and clean nephew, can't have all those horny little bitches at your school smelling your Auntie Sarah cunt all over you, now, can we? I am sure they'd be jealous if they found out what I know about your cock."

Damn, I think my Aunt Sarah is a nympho, she doesn't stop.

"John, last night and this morning are private between us, ok? No one can know. You are to call me Sarah during a typical day. Got it?" she said.