Aunt Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was speechless; it felt like I was frozen in time as I stared at Amy's naked body and, more specifically, her swollen pink slit. Her clit was already peeking out from under its hood.

Before I could answer, Sarah, dove face-first into Amy's pussy, when Sarah's tongue touched Amy's clit, she let out a deep guttural moan of, "OH FUCK YEAH."

Amy was thoroughly enjoying Sarah's pussy eating, her legs were shaking, and she was squeezing her tits as Sarah continued to suck, lick, and finger her pussy.

Sarah, then looked up at Amy and said, "Amy, you horny little slut, didn't you want to ask my nephew something?"

I looked at Amy, and she looked like she was buzzing. She was shaking and sweating when she turned to me, with a devilish look in her eyes said, "Johnny, how come you're still wearing those shorts? I don't want to be the only one naked here."

She just barely got the words out as Sarah buried her face into her pussy and began eating her out again.

Amy kept her eyes on me, though, as she waited for me to get naked.

I was so horny I jumped up and pulled my shorts down, allowing my cock to spring out, fully erect and dripping.

"OH MY GOD," Amy said when she saw my hard cock.

Sarah looked up from eating out Amy. When she saw me standing there, my hard cock sticking out and dripping precum, she looked back up at Amy and said, "Doesn't my nephew have a magnificent cock on him, Amy?"

"WOW I thought you might be hiding something in your shorts, but no idea you were hiding that much. You are huge." Amy managed to mumble out in between her panting and moaning from Sarah's pussy eating.

Sarah was now on her knees in between Amy's legs, her ass up in the air as she continued to eat out my new girlfriend.

"Nephew, get over and pull my bottoms off; I don't need them on, anymore. Your girlfriend's pussy is too delicious to stop eating," Sarah said as she looked up from Amy's pussy, her face glistening from a mixture of Amy's wet pussy and her saliva.

I looked at Amy to see what her reaction might be to Sarah's request. She just smiled at me and continued to stare at my cock as I moved over behind Sarah.

I reached out and began to pull Sarah's bottoms down, exposing that perfect firm round ass of hers and her swollen pussy. Her pussy had swollen up beyond anything I had seen in the past few days.

When her bottoms were halfway down, I couldn't help myself, and I pushed two fingers deep into pussy.

Sarah grunted into Amy's pussy as I pushed my fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Nephew, you naughty little bastard, you have your fingers in your Auntie's cunt." Sarah moaned and grunted as she continued to lick and eat Amy's pussy.

Amy was going wild but was still staring at me with a wicked smile on her face.

I pulled my fingers out of Sarah's pussy and quickly moved back around to the side of the bed so I could continue watching Sarah eating out Amy.

Amy motioned me to come closer to her. I moved to the edge of the bed, and she immediately reached out and grabbed hold of my cock, and held onto it. Amy didn't stroke my cock but just kept holding onto it like it was a life preserver.

Amy screamed out, "OH FUCK YEAH," and her whole body began to spasm and shake. I watched as she clamped her legs tight around Sarah's head.

Amy screamed out in a very husky voice, "Oh my God, stop stop, please stop. I can't take it anymore."

Sarah sat up between Amy's legs with that lusty horny look on her face I had seen before.

"Nephew, I got this tight little cunt nice and loose for that big fat cock of yours. Get in there." Sara said as she moved to the side of the bed.

I looked down at Amy, looking for her approval to get onto the bed with her.

Amy still had her hand wrapped around my cock, and she pulled me towards her as she sat up a bit.

I watched somewhat surprised as she opened her mouth and sucked my cock head into her mouth. The entire time she was looking up at me with her big brown eyes.

I moaned out as I felt her lips wrap around my swollen cock head. She quickly licked up the glob of precum that was dripping from the head of my cock.

I felt her mouth vibrating as she sucked me into her mouth, and she began purring. She sucked on my cock head, and then released me from her mouth and, while still looking up at me, said, "I have dreamt of this day John, I have always wanted you to be my first. Please be gentle. I want to remember this day for the rest of my life."

I thought, "Oh shit, that's no pressure or anything."

I climbed onto the bed next to her, and she immediately rolled over onto me and planted a long passionate kiss on me. Our tongues went wild in each other's mouths--all the years of pent-up lust for Amy had me going wild.

I couldn't believe she was lying on top of me naked, and we were finally kissing.

I was holding her tight to me. I could feel her hard nipples pressed into my chest as well as the moister of her swollen pussy on my leg. I couldn't kiss her hard enough or hold her tight enough.

"Are you two going fuck or what?" Sarah said.

"Amy, you horny little bitch if you don't hurry up and get on that fat cock, I am going to," Sarah said.

Amy sat up, never breaking eye contact with me, lifted herself up, and straddled me. At the same time, she reached down between her legs and grabbed my cock.

As she began to lower herself down to me, she said, "Go slow, ok, Babe? I have never done this before, and you're big. Bigger than anything I have ever sucked, that's for sure."

"Don't worry, honey; John can be very gentle when you want him to be. I have taught him to follow my lead. That tight little cunt of yours is going to open up and take all of it." Sarah said.

As Sarah said that I looked over at Sarah to see, she had her legs spread wide open and was fingering herself like crazy.

I looked back at Amy, worried she now knew I had fucked my, Aunt.

It didn't faze her at all; Amy continued to lower herself down onto me until the head of my cock touched her pussy lips. We both let out a moan of pleasure as her pussy and my cock, coming in contact for the first time.

She had one hand on my chest as she began to rub the head of my cock back and forth between her lips.

I reached up and grabbed her breast, and she moaned again, I felt her move my cock head to her opening.

She smiled down at me with that smile I have dreamt about so many nights.

"Oh fuck, baby, you're too big, it won't go in," Amy said.

"Relax babe, we don't have to do this if you aren't ready," I said half-heartedly. I wanted to get inside her pussy more than I ever wanted anything.

I watched as her face scrunch up as she pushed down again, this time much harder, and her pussy opened up.

My cock head disappeared inside her wet swollen virgin pussy.

"OH MY GOD BABE, You're inside me. OH FUCK, you're stretching me open. OH FUCK, it hurts." She screamed.

I said, "Should we stop babe; I don't want to hurt you."

And I tried to back myself out of her.

Her eyes were on fire now. They had become even darker.

"What are you doing? Don't stop damn it. I want you in me, John, all of you." She said.

I tried to say I didn't want to hurt her, but she cut me off and said, "Roll me over baby. Get on top of me so you can push it all the way in."

We rolled over, and she let her legs fall wide open for me. I slowly began to work my way into her. Her pussy was so tight it felt like a vise on my cock. I was halfway in when she started shaking.

"Are you ok, should I stop?" I asked her.

"Stop asking me that. I want you to fuck me." She panted out to me in a very husky voice.

I was so wrapped up in Amy. I had forgotten Sarah was still on the bed with us.

"Fuck the tight little cunt nephew; the bitch wants it. Pound it good and hard like you do when you fuck your auntie. Bet you make her cum on your fat cock just like you did me." Sarah said.

I looked down at Amy, expecting her to flinch or freak out, but she just smiled at me and said, "Do it, John, I am so horny for you. OH my GOD, it hurts but feels so good at the same time, keep it going."

I pulled out a bit and then drove back into her with a long hard drive and finally buried my entire length inside her.

She screamed out, "oh fuck yeah, fuck me, baby. It hurts so good; I can feel your entire cock inside my cunt."

Hearing her say cunt broke my concentration for a bit, it was the last thing I expected to hear out of her mouth.

I glanced over at Sarah, and she was still going at herself. She had one hand rubbing her clit, and with the other hand, she was ramming three fingers in and out of her pussy.

Amy's pussy had loosened up enough for me to start pumping in and out of her. You couldn't tell it was her first-time having sex or our first time together as we instantly moved in unison.

Every time I drove into her, she would lift her hips to meet my thrust.

I was only inside her for 15 or 20 seconds when I felt my balls tighten and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Oh, NOOOOOOOOOOOO" I thought. I don't want to cum this fast.

I looked down at Amy, and she was smiling at me with those big beautiful sultry brown eyes, and I saw her face start to tighten up.

At the same time, her pussy, which had loosened up, began to tighten around my shaft.

Looking directly at her as I continued to slide in and out of her, I said, "babe, I am close I need to pull out, I'm sorry."

She pulled me down to her, and in a very husky voice, she grunted into my ear, "DON'T YOU DARE. I want to feel all of you."

Then she started shaking, and that was it for me, I drove my shaft deep into her. She had pulled her legs up to her chest, allowing me to bury my cock deep inside her virgin pussy.

I began to cum, and I exploded so hard I felt like my entire body was going to turn inside out. I could feel stream after stream of cum shooting out of my cock and deep into Amy.

I collapsed onto her, and she held me tight in her arms while at the same time, she wrapped her legs around me.

I felt her shaking and lifted my head to see she was crying.

"OH fuck," I thought, I just raped her, she didn't want any of this.

I was about to ask her if she was ok, did I hurt her, when she said, "John, I love you. I have loved you for as long as I can remember. You don't have to say it back to me. I just needed to tell you. I have loved you since that day in fourth grade when we were out on the playground, and Craig Caruso was making fun of me. You stood up for me and made him stop."

Now it was my turn to tear up as I immediately kissed her and told her I felt the same way about her.

"OK, you two sappy love birds. Knock it off. Nephew, get off of her and let me clean up that freshly fucked young cunt of hers," Sarah said.

I looked at Amy, thinking she would for sure freak out this time.

She just smiled up at me and said, "You heard your Auntie John, she needs to get me ready for round two, now get your big cock up here so I can clean you off."

Holy fuck, how did I luck into these two women?

I no sooner rolled off of Amy, than Sarah had her face buried in Amy's pussy.

Amy instantly began moaning and grunting as Sarah sucked and licked my cum from my girlfriend's pussy.

Sarah looked up from between Amy's thighs and said, "that's it, bitch, get my nephew good and hard so he can fuck his Auntie's cunt. It is hot and wet for him."

The next words out of Amy's mouth shocked me, I don't know why, nothing should have shocked me by this point.

"Shut up bitch and eat my cunt clean, you slut. He can fuck your cunt when you've finished." Amy barked out to Sarah and then sucked my cock back into her mouth.

The tongue-lashing Sarah was giving Amy's pussy was driving her wild. She was sucking more and more of my cock into her mouth, and eventually, she gagged. She released me from her mouth, took a deep breath, collected herself, and sucked my cock back into her mouth, pushing her mouth down on it as far as she could.

Amy was fantastic at sucking cock. I couldn't help but wonder, just how many head jobs she had given Connor.

I was getting close and didn't think I could hold back much longer.

I looked down at Amy and grunted, "Babe, I am going to cum. Let go."

Amy just sucked more of my cock into her mouth and reached up and squeezed my balls.

I let out a "holy fuck that feels good." That sent me over the edge, and I started cumming in her mouth.

She never let go and swallowed every drop. She pulled her mouth off my cock and looked up at me with a smile on my face.

I leaned down and kissed her. When our tongues met, I could taste my cum on her tongue.

Then she tensed up; her face scrunched up, she grunted and twitched a few times and went limp on the bed. Her legs splayed open as Sarah sat up between them, smiling at me. Her face once again glazed with Amy's pussy juices and my cum.

Sarah rolled off the bed and headed over to the couch.

"Not so fast, bitch," Amy said. "I need to make sure you are nice and wet for my boyfriend's fat cock. Get over here with the slutty cunt of yours and spread your legs over my face."

I about fell out of the bed when I heard Amy say that.

She looked at me and said, "What? Just because I was saving my virginity for you babe, doesn't mean I am a virgin to everything. Oh, and um, I wasn't entirely honest about that rumor. It wasn't just Connor I gave head to; it was him and four other guys from the track team. I only stopped because they tried to fuck me, and when I wouldn't let them, they told everybody. Do you hate me now?"

I blurted out, "Damn, I knew I loved you. You are amazing."

She looked at me, and just for a second, I saw her eyes well up with tears again, but Sarah quickly climbed on the bed and straddled Amy's face.

I didn't think my cock could get hard after Amy's blow job, but seeing my gorgeous new girlfriend raise her mouth up to meet Sarah's pussy was just too much. I started stroking my exhausted cock.

As Sarah lowered herself down onto Amy's mouth, Amy reached up with both hands and started massaging Sarah's tits. One hand on each of Sarah's tits.

Amy buried her face up into Sarah's pussy, which initiated a "FUCK YEAH" from Sarah.

I was in a trance watching my Aunt Sarah straddle my new girlfriends as Amy eat out Sarah.

"Fuck yeah, eat that cunt you horny little slut," Sarah moaned out.

"Nephew, I get the feeling this little bitch has been eating a lot of cunt. FUCK, she knows what she is doing." Sarah went on.

I didn't realize how hard I was stroking as I watched them.

"HEY, stop that nephew, I want that in my cunt," Sarah said when she saw me stroking.

Sarah then crawled off of Amy's face and rolled out of bed. She took up a position bending over the couch next to the pool bed. Her legs spread and her ass up in the air.

I looked at her and then down at Amy with a look of are you sure?

"Babe, you waiting for an invitation? Go fuck your Aunties sloppy cunt; she needs it; the bitch is in heat." Amy said.

We spent the rest of the day fucking and sucking each other until we were all exhausted.

Amy left around 5:30 pm, only to return an hour later. She went home and told her parents she was having a sleepover at one of her girlfriend's houses. She spent the rest of the week with me and AUNTIE SARAH.

That day was the first time Amy and I had sex. The first time we said, "I love you" to each other.

It was the start of our long-time love affair which continues to this day. We were married two years after I finished college and are going on 11 strong years. Our sex life is fantastic.

Over the years, Amy has brought hot young ladies home on occasion for the two of us to enjoy.

I also, on many occasions, have shared Amy with a friend or two of mine.

Oh, and naughty Auntie Sarah comes to visit her nephew and his sexy wife several times a year, always being sure to leave SARAH at the door.