Aunt Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That first week of vacation was a little uncomfortable with Sarah. We didn't talk much, and when we did, it was short and to the point. Luckily, she was up and out of the house early most days and returning home after we had finished dinner. So, I was rarely alone with her.

The following Saturday morning, my mom woke me up at 930, knocking on my bedroom door.

"John, breakfast is ready come on down right now." Mom said.

That was odd; she sounded kind of stressed.

I stumbled out of bed and pulled on a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt. As I walked downstairs, I was hoping Sarah wasn't there.

When I got to the breakfast table, my mom and dad were sitting there with odd looks on their faces.

I thought, "OH shit, they found out about Sarah and me."

"Morning buddy, what are you up to today? Any plans?" Dad asked.

"Not really, probably just hang out by the pool. Maybe go see a movie if Amy can get me into the theater for free." I said.

My mom said, "John, when are you going to ask her out? She is such a sweet young lady. Her mother and I think you two would be adorable together."

I didn't respond. I just kept eating my breakfast.

"John listen, your dad and I decided to head up to the lake this morning for a few days, will you be ok here? Sarah will be here as well. Be nice to her and show her around a bit if you can, she has had a rough past few months. You can use the credit card for food and some fun, but keep it reasonable and NO parties." Mom said.

I looked up from my breakfast, "When are you leaving?" I asked.

"Pretty soon, Dad already has the car packed; we want to get up to the cabin with enough daylight to open up and have dinner out on the deck." Mom said.

I sat at the breakfast table, eating my breakfast, and playing a game on my phone, and trying not to think about being here alone with my crazy Aunt Sarah.

"Ok, bud, we are out of here. Behave yourself. NO PARTIES. I don't want to get any phone calls from the neighbors about a wild party going on here." Dad said, with a little bit of a smile. "Seriously though, have some fun, just be smart."

With that, they walked out the door, and I watched the car pull away.

What a conundrum, parents were gone, but now I was alone with Sarah. How do I handle that situation?

As I sat back down at the breakfast table wondering how to deal with my current situation Aunt Sarah walked into the breakfast room stark naked. My jaw must have hit the table as my eyes bugged out.

"Good morning, nephew looks like you and I have the house all to ourselves for a few days. No sense getting all dressed up every day." she said. I looked at her, and she had that sultry fiery look in her eyes.

She walked over to me, leaned down to me, and kissed me on the mouth. Her tongue went right into my mouth as she did. As confused as I was, my cock reacted on instinct; within seconds, my cock was rock hard and sticking up in my sweat pants.

Sarah, not missing my reaction to her kiss, looked me right in the eyes and said, "nephew, can I talk you out of all those clothes? Your Auntie Sarah has a very wet cunt that needs your attention."

I smiled at her, happy to see AUNTIE SARAH back in the house, even if I was completely confused with her actions.

I stood up, and as I did, Sarah crouched down in front of me. Pulled my sweat pants down, and my erection flopped out and hit her in the forehead.

Giggling up at me, she said, "mmmm Nephew, there is that beautiful big thick cock I need. Your naughty Auntie Sarah has missed you inside her. You have been a bad nephew, denying your Auntie Sarah your fat cock."

I was utterly baffled by her behavior, but I wasn't about to question her at this point.

She stood up and pulled my shirt off and ran her hands all over me as she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. We embraced in a long passionate kiss, my hard cock rubbing against her toned flat stomach and belly button piercing.

She then turned to the table and moved my breakfast plate out of the way. She sat down on the edge of the table with her legs spread open wide. Her swollen pink pussy now sitting where my breakfast plate had just been.

Looking at me with those sultry emerald eyes, she said, "how about some naughty Auntie Sarah's cunt for breakfast nephew? It is warm and nice and juicy for you to eat for breakfast before you bury that fat cock in it."

I was a little bit nervous now; I had never eaten pussy before, I didn't want to disappoint her with my lack of pussy eating skills.

"Oh, shy nephew, don't worry, your slutty Auntie Sarah will teach you how to eat cunt. Hurry up and get in here, it isn't going to eat its self." Sarah said as she leaned back onto her elbows, her legs pulled up to her chest and spread wide open.

I sat back down in my chair and couldn't help but stare at her pussy. Spread open, swollen, and glistening; she was so wet. Her clit was engorged and sticking out between her lips.

As I leaned into her, I stuck my tongue out and licked her swollen lips. She let out a loud groan, and screamed out, "FUCK YEAH, EAT THAT CUNT NEPHEW, and BURY YOUR TONGUE IN IT."

Which I did, and that enlisted more moans and grunts from her. As I continued to lick her spread open pussy, she started to shake and thrust her hips into my face.

"Keep going, Nephew, eat that naughty slutty cunt of Auntie Sarah's. Suck that clit. Suck it hard." She was losing control.

When I sucked her clit into my mouth, she grunted out, "That's it, nephew, suck your Aunties swollen clit, shove two your fingers into her cunt hole."

I knew from last week when she started talking like a total whore; she was close to climaxing. Sure enough, when I drove two fingers deep into her tight wet hole, she exploded onto my face.

"OH FUCK, you horny bastard, eating your Auntie's cunt like the cheap whore she is. FUCK, you're making her cum again."

She slammed her legs together around my head as she rode out her climax. When she let up a bit, I sucked her clit back into my mouth, and she immediately screamed out, "stop stop, damn it, your slutty Auntie's cunt can't take any more right now."

Her legs collapsed down and were hanging off the table as she laid there flat on the table.

I stood up and got between her legs. I needed to fuck her, my cock was throbbing and had started to hurt it was so hard.

I moved in between her legs and lifted her legs and spread her open as I attempted to enter her.

Sarah pushed me away. "Nephew, your Auntie Sarah's cunt needs a minute to recover before you drive that big piece of meat into her tight cunt hole. Come over here," she said.

With that, she moved around on the table. She now had her head hanging off the edge of the table.

Smiling up at me, she said, "Get that big fuck stick of yours over here, nephew, and fuck your slutty Auntie Sarah's mouth like the dirty little whore she is."

I moved over to her as she opened her mouth, and I fed my cock into her eager mouth.

She grabbed hold of my cock by the base of my shaft and began feeding my cock into her open mouth. I let her lead as she sucked me into her mouth; she was on fire again.

Then she pulled my cock out of her mouth and looking up at me said, "Nephew, fuck your slutty Auntie Sarah's mouth like a cheap dirty slut. Use her mouth like you did her cunt last week. She's your whore."

I don't know why I was shocked hearing her talk like that, but it still caught me off guard. Not that it deterred me from fucking her mouth as I pushed my cock back into her open mouth.

When she grabbed my shaft and sucked me into her mouth again, I began pushing my cock into her mouth--sliding my shaft in until she gagged and then pulling out until just my cock head was her mouth with her lips wrapped around it.

Then driving my rod back into her mouth and down her throat. At the same time, I reached forward and began finger fucking her spread open pussy. She was grunting and squirming around on the table; I was getting close to blowing my load.

Sarah was sucking my cock as if her life depended on it; at the same time bucking her hips up into my fingers as I pushed three fingers deep into her swollen tight pussy and finger fucked her good and hard.

I drove my cock deep into her mouth and down her throat, causing her to gag, but I held it there as I exploded my load straight down her throat.

Even while gagging on my cock, she felt me start to cum and sucked my cock even harder as I shot my load into her mouth. As I continued to blow my load, the thought of Amy sucking cock popped into my head, and I wondered if she sucked cock like this good.

I pulled my still hard cock out of Sarah's mouth and stood there looking down at her. She had that wild-eyed look on her face again.

"MMM Nephew, you really know what your slutty Auntie Sarah likes for breakfast." She said as she climbed off the table and then turned around and bent over the table with her legs spread.

Looking back at me with that same wild-eyed smile, she said, "Well, Nephew? You know what this horny bitch wants and needs now. Plow your fat cock into her cunt and make her cum on it like the dirty incestuous Auntie she is."

I was still rock hard even after the ball-draining blow job I had just received. She didn't need to ask me twice to plow my cock in hot tight pussy.

I quickly moved in behind her and began running my fat cock head up and down her swollen wet slit. Her pussy lips were engorged and promptly wrapped around my cock head, trying to pull me into her.

"Stop teasing my cunt, you bastard, and fuck it. This horny bitch needs you to stretch her tight cunt with that thick cock. Fuck me; I am your bitch nephew. My cunt is yours to use whenever you want." She was panting and grunting the words out now.

I grabbed hold of her slender waist and drove my entire length into her in one long stroke. When I hit bottom inside her pussy, she let out with a real scream, "OH FUCK YEAH, YOU BIG COCKED BASTARD, and POUND THAT CUNT."

Having just blown a huge load down her throat I knew; it was going to be a while before I could muster up another load. I began hammering her pussy as hard as I could. She was shaking, grunting, and swearing at me, calling me a dirty bastard for fucking my aunt and making her a whore for my cock.

I finally reached my blowing point and began pumping another ball emptying load deep inside Sarah. She was shaking and grunting as I drove my hard cock deep into her swollen tight pussy.

I collapsed onto her, and we both laid there for several seconds as we recovered from another wild fucking.

I slowly stood up and pulled my semi-hard cock from her tight pussy. As I looked down at her perfect round ass and swollen pussy lips, long gooey streams of cum followed my cock out of her hole. Her lips were left spread wide open from my cock.

Sarah stood up and collected herself, turned around and looked me straight in my eyes, and said, "you Aunt fucking bastard, how dare you bend me over and fuck me on my sisters' dining room table like that, just who do you think you are?"

I looked at her a bit stunned, but I was quickly learning that when she referred to herself in the third person, was when she was out of control horny and wanted to be fucked and treated like a slut.

She then dropped down onto her knees. While holding my semi-hard cock, she looked up at me, said, "You bastard, now you want me to suck your cock. You dirty bastard nephew of mine, making me suck your big fat cock right after you pulled it out of my cunt. Forcing me to taste my own cunt all over your cock. Making me lick and suck your fat cock until it is clean."

She wasted no time licking and sucking all of our mixed-sex juices from every inch of my cock and balls.

When she finished, she stood up, pulled me into her, and planted a deep tongue kiss on me. I could taste our sex on her tongue, and I could feel the heat of her body as I held her in my arms.

She broke off the kiss and said, "Nephew, it such a nice day out, why don't we get some drinks, and then you can take your nasty horny Aunt Sarah out to the pool and fuck her on your mom's favorite lounge chair."

The sucking and licking she had just given me had my cock well on its way to being rock hard again. At this pace, I was starting to wonder if I would be able to keep up with her. She was a dynamo.

I was shocked to see it was already 1230.

I looked at Sarah and said, "Sarah, I need to eat something. I am starving."

"Nephew, what have I told you? You are to call me Auntie Sarah, SLUT Sarah, WHORE Sarah, YOUR BITCH, YOUR FUCKTOY, but do not call me Sarah. Now, what were you saying?"

"Hey, horny bitch, make me something to eat, I am starving," I said.

She smiled back at me while spreading her legs and said, "my cunt is always on the menu for you, nephew." Then she turned and went to the refrigerator looking to make me something to eat.

"Nephew, go get settled outside, and your WHORE of an Auntie will make you something to eat, need to keep your strength up. Your Auntie Sarah's cunt needs you to pound it until she can't walk."

I thought to myself, at this pace, I won't be able to walk.

The rest of the day, we lounged around the pool. We must have fucked at least a dozen times by the time we headed to bed around 2130.

I was wiped out; my cock was so tired that my cock head hurt from Sarah's constant sucking. I was looking forward to a good night's sleep.

As we headed up to my bedroom, Sarah said with that devilish look on her face, "Nephew, let's sleep in your mom and dad's bedroom and their big bed instead of your little bed."

Before I could object, she grabbed my hand and pulled me into my parent's bedroom. I was a bit nervous about the idea, but when an incredibly beautiful NAKED woman pulls you into a bedroom, who am I to object.

Sarah jumped into the bed and got under the covers. Looking up at me and said, "John, be a dear, and get an extra pillow for me, please."

"John?" she just called me John and not nephew. I guess she is finally fucked out and needs some sleep.

I grabbed an extra pillow for her and climbed into bed next to her. She quickly moved over to me and snuggled up next to me; we fell asleep with her head on my chest.

Around 2 am, I woke up to find the covers pulled off of me, and Sarah was straddling me and holding my hard cock up straight as she began to lower herself down onto it.

"Damn you nephew, you horny bastard, making your slutty Auntie Sarah ride your big fat cock again. You won't even let her get a full night's sleep without forcing your fat cock into her tight cunt. I bet you have a huge load of cum you are going to shoot into her cunt again, don't you nephew?"

I was barely awake as she took my hard cock inside her tight hole. She began grunting and moaning as I look down to see her swollen pussy lips swallow up my cock.

By now, I knew she got off on being treated like a cheap slut, so I began playing along.

"That's it, your nasty little tramp of an aunt. Spread your cunt open wide so that I can bury my cock deep inside your well-used cunt. You act like you don't want it, but you know you are a cheap whore and can't get enough cock in your cunt." I said.

IT was the first time I had said cunt to her, and every time I did, I could feel her tense up and push down harder on me. Once my entire shaft was completely buried in her, she began grinding back and forth on me like a wild animal. She was grunting and shaking her head back and forth. Her tits were bouncing up and down as she rode me hard.

My cock was still sore from all the sucking and fucking we had done during the day, but she was going wild on me, which got me very wound up, and I started thrusting my hips up into her to get every centimeter of my cock in her swollen tight fuck hole.

Every time she ground her hips back and forth on me, I could feel the head of my cock rub over her cervix, which only made her fuck me harder.

I was fully awake now, and we were fucking like the world was about to end. The headboard was banging against the wall, and the box springs were squeaking so loud I was worried we were going to break the bed.

Then Sarah froze solid on me.

"OH FUCK, HERE IT COMES AGAIN." She said right as she tensed up, and her whole body jerked several times sharply.

I could feel her pussy walls spasm around my cock, and that sent me over the edge. I drove into her so hard I lifted her off the bed; she lost her balance and almost fell off the bed. I managed to grab her just in time and hold her to me as I began pumping another huge ball emptying load into her pussy.

She collapsed onto me, both of us sweaty and panting.

"Fuck, how much cum are you going to pump into your Auntie's cunt, you bastard. My cunt hurts from you fucking it so hard and so many times, you bastard." Sarah said as she rolled off of me and onto her stomach next to me.

I slapped her ass good and hard and said, "shut up, bitch, I will bury my fat cock in your cunt or mouth whenever I want. You know you love it, being the dirty horny slut you are, spreading your legs for your young nephew. Don't even think about denying me, bitch. Imagine what your sister would do if she knew you were spreading your legs for her son."

She rolled back over to me and, with a big smile on her face, kissed me.

Sunday morning, I woke up around 11 am to an empty bed.

I got out of bed and walked downstairs naked with my cock out. I was somewhere between flaccid and erect with it being more on the hard side. With every step I took, my cock was bouncing up and down; I entered the living room to see Sarah sitting at the dining room table.

"John, what the hell are you doing? Put some clothes on for goodness sakes; I'm your aunt." Sarah said.

UH OH, she just called me John and not nephew. I guess Slutty Auntie Sarah has left the house this morning.

I quickly turned around and ran upstairs. I felt like an idiot. I got dressed and came back downstairs.

"John, can I make you something to eat? We are running low on food; I am going to go to the grocery store today. Anything you want or need at the store?" Sarah said.

"I will go with you if that's ok?" I asked.

"Sure, finish eating, and we can head out. I am going to go change into something more appropriate for shopping." Sarah said.

I thought that was kind of odd. What did Sarah need to wear to go shopping? I was wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I hope that was ok.

I finished eating and was putting my dishes in the kitchen when Sarah came back downstairs.

My eyes must have bugged out of my head when I saw her as she said, "What's the matter, nephew? You don't like what your Auntie Sarah is wearing?"

She was wearing the halter top from the other day, and once again, she was braless. Her nipples were hard as rocks and poking at the material. Her midsection was exposed, showing off her toned flat stomach and belly button piercing.

My cock didn't miss a beat; I was instantly sporting a raging hard-on. Once again, my hard-on was straining to get out of my pants and into Sarah's tight pussy.

As my eyes continued to look over her outfit, I noticed the skirt she had on was barely covering that perfect firm round ass of hers.

My cock was throbbing for her now, and I had to have her.

Noticing my situation, Sarah giggled and said, "that reminds me, nephew, we need to get a cucumber at the store, I do love a nice fat cucumber in my salads. Are you ready to go?"

She turned and headed to the garage. I followed behind her, my throbbing cock beginning to hurt from being confined in my pants.

I drove to the store, and Sarah kept asking if there was anything I wanted or needed at the store.

Luckily on the drive to the store, my throbbing cock calmed down to just a chubby. It was still uncomfortable, but at least I wasn't in pain anymore.