Aunt Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was surprising when we got to the store that it was relatively empty. I guess most people don't shop on Sunday afternoons. It was fine with me; with what Sarah was wearing, I didn't want to run into any of my friends or my parent's friends.

The first section we went to was the produce section. We were the only people there when Sarah went straight to the cucumber section and picked up one.

Smiling at me, she said, "Hey nephew, this one reminds me of you." As she said that, she lifted the front of her skirt, exposing her panty-free pussy, and quickly rubbed the cucumber over her pussy. She then put the cucumber in our basket.

Just then, an older lady wandered by and smiling at Sarah said: "every young lady should always keep a cucumber in the refrigerator." She grabbed a cucumber from the display, gave Sarah a wink, and continued on her way.

Sarah was giggling as the lady walked away. "Come on, nephew, what's next on the list?"

My cock was once again at full attention and straining against my pants. Every step I took was painful as my cock head rubbed against my shorts, which had once again become stretched to the breaking point.

Just as we turned the corner of the next aisle, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I took a step and turned around to see Amy standing there. She smiled at me, and then I watched her eyes move down to the bulge in my shorts. I saw her eyebrows go up with the look of surprise.

She stammered out, "Hey, Johnny, what you up to today?"

Before I could answer, Sarah, butted in, "Nephew, who is this pretty young thing? You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend."

Now besides having a raging hard-on, I was turning a lovely shade of red in embarrassment.

"Ah, Amy, this is my mom's sister Sarah," I said.

"That would make me your AUNTIE SARAH," Sarah said with a bit of sarcasm in her voice.

"Hello, Sarah, nice to meet you. John and I have known each other since 4th grade. But we are not boyfriend -- girlfriend, THAT would require John to ask me out on a formal date first." Amy replied.

"Nephew, seriously? How come you haven't asked this beautiful young lady out on a date yet?" Sarah asked.

I was beet red by now; this was doing nothing to help with my hard-on.

"Amy, my nephew, and I have the house to ourselves all week. We are just hanging out around the pool since the weather has been so nice, you should come on over and hang out with us this week." Sarah said to Amy. They were both ignoring me now and talking about me as if I wasn't there.

"That sounds great, I have to work today and tomorrow, but I have Tuesday off. I have a new swimsuit; too, I am excited to wear." Amy said.

"Oh, sure if you want to wear a suit," Sarah said.

I looked at Sarah, knowing what she meant by "if you want to wear that." She just hinted to Amy that she didn't need to wear a swimsuit at all. Amy didn't pick up on the comment, though.

"Ok, see you Tuesday, John, I will text you Tuesday morning to make sure we are still on. Nice to meet you, Sarah." Amy said as she about jumped into my arms to hug me.

There was no way she didn't feel my erection against her thigh as we hugged. I was still beet red.

As soon as Amy left, Sarah grabbed me the arm and said, "Nephew, what's the dealio with her? How come you haven't hit that yet? If you don't, I sure as hell will."

"We're just best friends. She has every guy in school chasing after her. She wouldn't be interested me or anything more than being friends." I said as I finally regained my composure.

Laughing at me, Sarah said, "Ah, were you looking at the same young lady I was? That girl wants you. I am surprised she didn't pull her skirt up and bend over for you right here in the store."

"Don't be silly. Amy and I are just best friends." I responded.

"Oh, nephew, I have a lot to teach you, I see. I guarantee that little hottie has a swollen wet cunt for you right now. That pussy of hers was so wet while she was talking to you; that fat cock of yours could slide right into her tight little snatch. I am surprised she didn't leave a snail trail from her soaking wet cunt when she left." Sarah went on.

I changed the subject, "Let's finish shopping, Auntie Sarah," I said and then leaned into her and whispered in her ear, "I need some of my Aunties' tight wet cunt right now."

Making direct eye contact with me and seeing her emerald eyes become lust-filled, she said, "Nephew, I think you are finally getting this little game. Yes, let's finish this shopping, my cunt is swollen and wet for you. I need you to fuck me like the dirty nasty slut I am. Spreading my legs for my sister's son, what a whore I am."

As soon as we got in the car, Sarah leaned over to me and started unbuttoning my shorts.

"Nephew, you need to feed me my lunch," she said.

She pulled my cock out of my shorts and said, "Oh my, I have neglected my grooming responsibilities. I need to get you cleaned up as soon as we get home."

Sarah leaned down and said, "But I can't leave my sweet nephew in this condition." She opened her mouth and swallowed as much of my cock as she could get in her mouth. The drive home was a lesson in concentration and trying not to crash.

The rest of the day, Sarah was in her AUNTIE SARAH SLUT mood. When she wasn't swallowing my cock, she was riding it.

Monday, I once again woke up to an empty bed. This time I put on a pair of shorts and went downstairs to see which Sarah I would greet me.

All I found was a note on the table saying, "John, I have some errands to run today. Probably won't be back until late. I borrowed your car, hope that's ok. Love you. Sarah."

"Hmm, guess I am on my own today with no transportation to do anything." I thought.

Just then, I got a text from Amy, "John, I am really looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. So glad you finally asked me out. I can't wait to see you and show off my new swimsuit. I bought it with you in mind."

Just as I put my phone down, it chimed again, and it was another text from Amy, "John, will your aunt be there all day tomorrow? She is gorgeous; I feel a little bit intimidated by her, but at the same time, attracted to her and her open attitude. I am looking forward to getting to know her better if she is there tomorrow."

Laughing as I responded to her, "Hello Amy, looking forward to seeing you tomorrow and your new swimsuit. I bet you look amazing in it. Don't feel weird around Sarah. She can be a bit forward, but it is all in good fun."

Continuing to laugh to myself, I thought, "forward" is putting it mildly. I could tell by Sarah's comments yesterday; she had something in mind for tomorrow in regards to Amy.

Sarah didn't get home until after midnight, and I was already in bed. I heard her come in and go straight to my sister's bedroom.

I woke up the next morning, a bit nervous. Amy was coming over today, and it was out in the open that our friendship was going to move to the next level, whatever that meant.

I got up and went downstairs to clean up the house and then headed out to the pool area to straighten it up and make sure the pool beds were clean.

I heard my phone chime and picked it up to see a message from Amy, "Johnny, something came up, I have to take my mom to the doctor this morning. Not sure what time I can come over, but will be there at some point today. I am looking forward to seeing you and hanging out with you today. It looks like it is going to be a beautiful sunny day."

I responded, "Ok, Amy, keep me posted. I will be waiting for you. Yes, it does look like it will be a nice day."

Just then, Sarah came outside completely naked, "That your girlfriend, nephew? What time is that horny little bitch coming over? Think you can handle both of us at once?"

UH OH, it is Auntie SLUT Sarah today, I thought. That should lead to an exciting day.

"Don't worry, Nephew; I will put on a swimsuit before she gets here. But for now, how about you bend me over that bed and fuck my tight wet cunt good and hard like the dirty whore of an auntie I am." She said as she bent over and spread her legs.

"Get in your Auntie's wet hot cunt hole nephew; it isn't going to fuck itself," she said, looking back at me.

I wasted no time grabbing her thin waist and driving my hard cock all the way into her tight cunt on one hard thrust.

I smacked her ass good and hard at the same time, leaving a handprint on one of her ass cheeks.

"Oh fuck, you bastard, you are splitting your aunties tight cunt wide open. FUCK, your cock feels like it is in my stomach. You dirty bastard, making me take your fat cock." She was moaning and grunting as I rammed her as hard as I could.

Every time I thrust my shaft into her, she would cry and whine I was too big for her pussy. I kept going knowing she loved it and started pounding her harder; drive her up onto her toes every time I buried my cock all the way in her.

I felt her hand reach back between her legs and begin to rub her clit as I hammered away at her cunt. I knew she was getting close to an orgasm. Knowing she was close, made me even harder, and I felt my balls tighten up. It wasn't going to be long before I blew my load in her.

She let out with, "you bastard, you're going to make your Auntie Sarah cum on your cock. Please don't. Please get your fat cock out of my tight cunt, you bastard. OH, FUCK."

I felt her tense up and start shaking, the telltale sign she was cumming, which in turn made me explode my load inside her.

"You fucking bastard, I can feel you shooting your young gooey cum deep inside my unprotected cunt. OH FUCK, you Bastard." She grunted out as she rode out her climax.

I thought shit, she isn't on birth control, or is she just screwing with my head?

I pulled out of her, and she turned around and planted a very passionate kiss on me. Her tongue was in my mouth as soon as our lips touched.

She is a fantastic kisser, and I love her kisses.

She broke off the kiss and started back to the house, "guess I better go put on a swimsuit before your little girlfriend gets here. I can at least be wearing it on when she gets here. I hope your load won't be dripping out of my cunt all afternoon."

I was now on edge, wondering what exactly she was going to do today when Amy got here. I knew she would be embarrassing me at some point that was for sure.

The morning dragged on in anticipation of Amy coming over.

Just as I started to make a sandwich my phone chimed, it was a text from Amy, "Johnny, I am on my way over, I stopped and got you some tacos from our favorite taco truck, and I know how much you like those. See you in a bit."

Sarah was looking over my shoulder as I read the text.

With a smirk on her face, she said, "Oh, I bet she has a hot little tight taco for you to eat. If you don't eat her taco, I sure as hell will."

I looked at Sarah with a nervous look on my face, and Sarah said, "What? Amy is hot. YES, nephew, I like girls too. I wonder if Amy likes girls, only one way to find out."

She smacked me on my butt as she walked away, giggling. When she got to the stairs, she said back over her shoulder to me, "Nephew, I can feel your sweet gooey cum leaking out of my cunt and down my thighs. You put a nice big load in there."

I was now very nervous as to what Sarah was going to do.

Amy showed up not more than 10 minutes later. She looked terrific, and I got butterflies in my stomach for the first time upon seeing Amy. Knowing Amy wasn't here as "just a friend." Plus, I was nervous as to what Sarah would get up to today.

Amy looked amazing. Her jet-black hair was pulled back into a ponytail. I had told her some time ago that I thought she looked sexy with her hair like that, she obviously remembered.

She was wearing a light cover-up, and I could tell she had her swimsuit on underneath.

"Hiya John, I couldn't wait to get here. My mom was driving me crazy this morning. I brought you your favorite tacos, Carnitas." Amy said as she walked into the house.

Then she turned and looked me straight in the eyes, said somewhat sheepishly, "ah, can I get a hug from you?"

Smiling, I stepped towards her and put my arms around her as I hugged her into me. My cock was rock hard, and for the first time, I didn't care if she felt it against her leg. I wanted her to feel how hard I was for her. While I was hugging her, I heard her purring softly. She was clinging to me as if I was a life preserver.

Sarah walked into the room, and she was wearing a tiny bikini, calling it a swimsuit was being generous, it was basically just string. The top barely covered her full C cup tits. She was showing way more side boob than one would expect with her nephew around. The bottoms covered her pussy but just barely. When she turned around, her round firm butt cheeks were exposed entirely as the back of the suit was nothing more than a string between her butt cheeks.

I looked at Amy, hoping she wouldn't leave, but instead, she had a big smile on her face and said to Sarah, "WOW Sarah, you have an amazing body. I wish I looked like that. You don't have an ounce of fat on you. Your figure is gorgeous."

Sarah quickly walked over to Amy and wrapped her arm around her and said, "Oh, I like you. Come on, girlfriend, let's go get comfy out by the pool. Nephew, why don't you get us ladies something to drink. I made some Sangria; it is in the fridge. That ok with you, Amy?"

As they walked out to the pool, I heard Amy say to Sarah, "I am kind of nervous and excited at the same time. John and I have been friends for so long and ......"

I couldn't hear the rest of what she was saying. They closed the sliding door behind them.

I grabbed the bag of tacos Amy had brought; the pitcher of Sangria Sarah made and carried them out to the pool.

Sarah was already lying down on one of the pool beds and was telling Amy to come sit down next to her.

Amy turned and looked at me as I walked towards them. She smiled and then unbuttoned the cover-up she had on and let it drop to the ground.

I almost dropped everything I was carrying.

I let out a very audible, "HOLY SHIT." The swimsuit Amy had on was almost identical to the one Sarah was wearing, except Amy's was pure white. It was so white I swear I could see her dark areola's through the material. My hard cock instantly started throbbing at the sight of Amy's body; this was more of her body than I had ever seen.

When Amy saw my reaction, she blushed and did a bit of a "ta-da" pose to break my stare.

"WOW, Amy, you look hot. I had no idea you were hiding all that under your clothes." I stammered out as I stumbled my way over to the table. I set down the tacos and pitcher of Sangria. The swim trunks I had put on were doing nothing to hide my erection.

"Nephew, be a dear and poor Amy and myself a glass of Sangria, please. Amy, sit next to me. I think I need to get to know you better dear girl. John is right; you are gorgeous. Now I am the one to be jealous; your figure is stunning." Sarah babbled on.

Amy joined Sarah on the bed as I poured them each a glass of sangria.

As I carried the drinks to them, Sarah said, "Amy, judging from my nephew's shorts, he is REALLY enjoying your swimsuit."

I felt my face flush as I blushed at the comment. Part of me didn't care; my cock was causing a tent in my shorts, but at the same time, I was nervous. Amy would be offended in some way.

Amy giggling said, "Well, I guess that's a BIG compliment, or at least it looks like it."

I was really blushing now, it was one thing for Sarah to tease me, but now Amy was joining. The two of them were smiling from ear to ear, so proud of themselves.

I went and sat on the other pool bed, which was alongside the bed the girls were laying on.

Sarah was grilling Amy with questions, some of them very suggestive and leading.

We sat around chatting and laughing as we finished the pitcher of sangria. The sangria worked its magic, relaxing Amy and me as well. Amy was openly giggling.

Sarah said, "Amy, you really do have a beautiful figure. It's a shame you have to keep it covered. I don't usually wear a suit when I am out here sunbathing. Would you mind if I took my top off? I hate tan lines."

My attention snapped directly to Sarah. She looked right back at me with those lusty, naughty emerald eyes.

"Sarah, that's fine with me, I mean as long as John is ok with that. For the past two years, my dad has been traveling to Spain for work, and he takes my mom and me with him occasionally. Most of the women go topless on the beach there; I have gotten into the habit of sunbathing topless as well." Amy said.

Sarah had her top off before Amy even finished talking.

"WOW Sarah, your breasts are gorgeous. Do you mind if I join you, topless? I agree tan lines suck." Amy said.Before I knew it, both girls had their tops off. I couldn't help but stare at Amy's tits. They were smaller than Sarah's but beautiful and had my mouth watering. Her areola were the size of quarters and so dark brown they were almost black, her nipples, like Sarah's, were standing at full attention.

My cock was straining to get out of my pants now. Its confinement against the mesh liner was rubbing my cock head raw.

Sarah seeing Amy's perky firm tits, didn't hesitate, "Oh my girlfriend, your tits are perfect, do you mind if I touch them? They look so nice. Aren't her titties gorgeous nephew?"

Amy hesitantly responded with, "Ah, ok. Sarah, your breasts are more amazing than mine. Can I touch yours as well? I wish I had your nipples. My gosh, they are spectacular. I do love tits."

I sat there and watched my aunt and what was now my girlfriend feeling each other's tits. It took every ounce of my self-control not to pull my cock out and start jerking off.

Sarah said, "OH my lord Amy your nipples are just begging to be" before she finished the sentence she dove into Amy's chest and sucked one of Amy's nipples into her mouth which caused Amy to tense up, but at the same time she let out a very audible moan of pleasure.

Sarah kept at it moving her mouth from one nipple to the next, moving back and forth between Amy's tits and nipples.

Amy was visibly enjoying the attention Sarah was giving her.

My cock was now on fire, and I could feel the precum spot in my shorts growing larger by the moment.

I kept watching as Sarah continued to suck on Amy's nipples while at the same time, she ran her hand down Amy's body. In one quick movement, Sarah slid her hand into Amy's bikini bottoms.

Amy's eyes shot open, and then she grunted out, "OH FUCK.," and she let her legs fall open.

With tiny bikini bottoms Amy had on, it was easy to see that Sarah had slipped at least one finger into Amy's pussy.

Amy was going wild now; she was moaning and shaking her head from side to side.

Sarah sat up and looked me directly in the eyes and said, "Nephew, your hot little girlfriend is soaking wet, and her young little pussy is so tight I can barely get two fingers in her."

Amy's opened her eyes as Sarah continued to suck her nipples and finger fuck her. She looked at me and blushed. Before she could say anything, Sarah moved in and planted an open-mouth kiss on her.

I saw Sarah whisper something in Amy's ear that I couldn't hear, but I did hear Amy moan out very tentatively, "ah ok, but I have never done that before."

Sarah kept her hand inside Amy's bikini bottom the entire time, and Amy was now grinding her hips into Sarah's hand.

Sarah pulled her hand out of Amy's bottoms and with cat-like movement, moved down to Amy's feet and between Amy's legs.

While looking up at Amy, she reached up and hooked her fingers under the corners of Amy's bikini bottoms. As she did, Amy lifted her hips, in one quick movement, Sarah pulled Amy's bottom's down and off.

Sarah let out with a, "WOW you sexy young thing; you have a beautiful little pussy, so tight and pink. Not a single hair on it either, yummy. I hope it tastes as good as it looks. What do you think, Nephew? Doesn't she have a pretty little pink cunt? She is as smooth as you."