Aunt Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished our shower, and as soon as we step out of the shower. Sarah turned to me and said, "John, you better hurry up and get dressed. Then get downstairs and eat your breakfast. I need to borrow your car today, so I will drive you to school and drop you off. Can you get a ride home with a friend?"

"Ok, sure, Auntie Sarah."

"John, you are to call me Sarah now." She snapped back at me. Her entire aura had changed. Gone were her lusty demeanor, and the wild lusty dark green emerald eyes had gone flat. It was like she was a different person all of a sudden.

Just then, her cell phone rang from the bedroom, and she quickly sauntered off to answer it.

I could hear her end of the conversation from the bathroom as I finished drying off and combing my hair.

"Yes, he is up and getting dressed. Yes, I will make sure he eats his breakfast and isn't late for class. Yes, Sis, I will remind him Ms. Lewis is a hard ass, and he needs a good grade on the test. OH, sure, that sounds like fun. I have an errand to run today; John said I could borrow his car for the day." She was obviously talking to my mom.

When she finished, I quickly went back to my room and started getting dressed.

Sarah peeked in around the door and said, "John that was your mom. She wanted me to remind you that you need to do well on your English exam today in Ms. Lewis's class and remember she is a hard ass, so hopefully, you studied well."

"Yeah, I think Ms. Lewis has it in for me. She is always picking on me and making me stay after class for some lame reason." I told her.

"Oh, poor baby," she said.

I hustled downstairs, ate breakfast, and waited for Sarah to come down and drive me to class.

Giggling to myself, I thought, "Funny; I just finished driving her all night and morning."

When she came downstairs, she looked amazing. She had no makeup on, and she still looked like a model. Her long auburn hair was up in a bun, and she was wearing a pretty blue summer dress. Once again, she wasn't wearing a bra. Her round breast jiggled and swayed from side to side with every step. She looked amazing.

I was instantly hard again, and while I was sure the bulge in my pants was noticeable, she paid no attention to it.

"John, stop looking at me like that. I am your Aunt; you know, your mother's sister? We are family for goodness sake. Now focus on your finals." She said.

I was perplexed by this change in attitude from her.

On the drive to school, Sarah was very quiet. The only thing she said was to ask if I thought I was ready for the two finals I had today.

When we pulled up to the school, I put my hand on her thigh and leaned into her, and said, "how about a good luck kiss, Auntie Sarah?"

She slapped my hand away and with fire in her eyes said, "John, what did I say about where and when you can call me Auntie Sarah? Also, keeping last night and this morning private?"

Feeling like I got shot in the temple, I said, "sorry." I quickly opened the car door and got out.

She zoomed off before I barely had the door closed.

Her rebuff of my kiss had done little to ease my hard-on. Walking to class, I could feel my newly smooth cock and balls with every step. It didn't help with my erection. I had to carry my backpack in front of me in an attempt to hide my bulging erection.

I was the first one to get to the classroom, and I took my usual seat in the second to last row of desks. As other students filtered in, places around me filled up.

Amy ended up sitting at the desk right next to me. She was a year older than me, but due to an illness at an early age, she was in the same grade as me. We had been friends since 4th grade when she transferred to my school. I had a crush on her since then, but it never evolved into anything more than a close friendship. I could never get up the courage to ask her out on a formal date. Even now, after all these years, I still couldn't bring myself to ask her out on a date, plus once we got to high school, the older guys didn't waste time vying for her attention.

She quickly had her pick of guys to date; she was beautiful, with long dark hair, big brown eyes, and a tight runner's body with long legs. Amy always dressed like she was going out on the town. She didn't have the biggest breasts, but they fit her figure perfectly.

Near the end of our sophomore year, a rumor spread that she had given a guy a blow job in the boy's locker room after school. It devastated her, and when I didn't quickly jump to her defense, it put a strain on our friendship. I was sure it wasn't true, but the thought of her with a cock in her mouth always gave me a chubby.

The idea of Amy sucking cock popped into my head as she sat down. That thought, plus what transpired last night, and this morning, there was no way my cock was going to calm down. It was beginning to get very uncomfortable in my pants.

As I sat there with thoughts of Sarah running around in my head, I felt a hand on my arm, "John? Are you ready for this? Everybody says her finals are hard, and she always throws in several things that we never studied. Hello John? Are you in there?" Amy said.

Snapping out my thoughts, I turned to Amy and stumbling over my words as I made direct eye contact with her dark brown eyes, "Ah, I hope so, she has it in for me, and I really need a good score on this exam to graduate with a 4.0.

Just then, Ms. Lewis walked in, and the class went quiet. Ms. Lewis was a total bitch in my mind.

"My my class, you all look so serious today. Today is your lucky day, I have decided to try something different for finals, and you're the first class I am trying it on. You will be doing a 100-question multiple-choice test today." Ms. Lewis said to us.

There were several very audible whispers of "shit" and some "YES."

As Ms. Lewis walked through the rows of desks handing out the test, she stopped at my desk and, with a very stern look on her face, said to me, "do you think you studied enough Mr. Travis?"

Looking up at her, I said, "I sure hope so."

"Hoping won't do you much good today, young man." She said as she moved on.

I turned to Amy as Ms. Lewis walked back to the front of the classroom and whispered to her, "see? She hates me."

Amy gave me that smile that could stop a train, and the image of her with a mouth full of cock popped into my thoughts again.

"Well, show her how smart you are, John," Amy said.

Amy's comment caught me off guard. I sat there staring at her and trying not to think about her with a mouth full of hard cock.

Ms. Lewis announced we could begin the exam, and that snapped me out of my trances.

I had no idea how, with a raging hard-on and the thoughts of Sarah's naked body swimming around in my head, I was able to recall information to answer the questions, but this test seemed ultra-easy. I was on the last page of the exam, and there were still 30 minutes left of class time.

When I got to question number 96, I read it and re-read it several times. The answers listed for the question didn't make sense. So I put my hand up to get Ms. Lewis's attention, thinking she would just ask me what I needed. Instead, without saying a word, she motioned for me to come up to her desk.

Shit, this was going to be awkward. I still had a hard-on. I think I broke my dick; it won't go limp. It felt huge as I walked to Ms. Lewis's desk.

As I walked up to Ms. Lewis's desk, she never looked up until I was about 5 feet in front of her. We made eye contact, and then I saw her eyes go from my face down to my crotch and then back up to my face and back down to my crotch and bulging erection. Her usually stern bitchy face, I swear, got a hint of a smile.

She motioned for me to come around to her side of the desk. She sat there, never getting up. Ms. Lewis turned towards me; my crotch was now directly at her eye level. I could see her looking straight into my crotch as she cleared her throat.

Ms. Lewis finally looked up at me and said, "What seems to be the problem, Mr. Travis? Did you not study enough?"

Stumbling to respond, I said, "Ah, Ms. Lewis question number 96 through 100 doesn't seem to have correct answers to the questions."

Giving me a "YEAH RIGHT" look, she took the test from me while looking up at me and then back down at the test. When she looked back up at me, I swear she was a bit red in the face.

She then stood up, put her hand on my shoulder, and said, "Class, there is a mistake on the test. Questions 96 through 100 are out of order. So please mark them as follows. 96 and 97 are both D. 98 is A. 99 is B and 100 C. You can all thank Mr. Travis here for finding my error and getting all of you at least 5 points."

The entire class looked up at me. I was instantly self-conscious, and wishing my hard-on would subside.

When I looked up and saw 2 or 3 guys snickering, I could tell they knew my predicament, but most of the class didn't notice from what I could tell. When I looked at Amy, she was staring at me, wide-eyed with an odd smile on her face.

I was utterly embarrassed and quickly walked back to my desk. When I got to it, Amy looked up at me and said, "WOW John, that is impressive." And she quickly added without looking at me, "I mean finding that error and pointing it out to Ms. Lewis like that. Did you see the look on her face when you pointed out her error? Priceless!"

I stumbled over my words in response to her, "Thank you. It was good to stick it to her for her error."

Amy, smiling shyly at me, said, "FYI, I don't think she hates you, just the opposite if you ask me."

I looked at her, wondering what she meant by that.

Even with the embarrassment of standing in front of the class with a hard-on, it still wouldn't go away. As soon as class let out, I rushed to the bathroom and rubbed one out, thinking about Amy the whole time. For some odd reason, it caused me to feel like I was cheating on Sarah. Silly feeling honestly, but at the same time, I felt terrible that I was fantasizing about Amy this way. Though I had known her since 4th grade, I had rarely masturbated to thoughts of Amy. Even when I heard the rumor of her giving head in the locker room, I had seldom fantasized about her.

Fantasizing about Amy was very good on this day, though. I blew a huge load, thinking about her mouth wrapped around my cock. I was able to walk to my anatomy class without a hard-on.

The anatomy exam was uneventful, as I turned it in, I thought, "finally, this school year was over, and summer could begin."

I couldn't wait to get home and fuck Sarah. Then I remembered I didn't have a ride home and would have to take the bus if I couldn't find a buddy with a car.

As I walked to the front of the school, I saw Amy sitting on one of the benches, and she jumped up and ran over to me.

She said, "John, I was hoping to see you. You left the English class so fast I didn't get a chance to ask how you thought you did. So, how do you think you did?"

Once again, the thought of her with a hard cock in her mouth popped into my head. I could feel my cock begin to swell up in my pants. I quickly moved over to the bench to sit down. She followed me and sat down next to me as I hoped she wouldn't notice the growing bulge in my pants.

"Oh, yeah, the final seemed super easy; it wasn't at all what I was expecting. I was worried I didn't study enough." I responded.

Smiling at me with that big beautiful smile of hers, she said, "Well, I must admit, it was a very impressive sight, seeing you standing up there next to Ms. Lewis. I had no idea you had that in you."

I noticed she blushed a bit.

I blushed as I wasn't sure what she meant by that comment. She had that odd look on her face again, the same look I had noticed when I was in front of the class. Had Amy recognized my erection?

My mind was reeling, and the thought that she saw my erection and liked it did nothing to squelch my thickening cock.

"John, where's your car? I don't see it in the parking lot?" she asked.

"Oh, I loaned it to my aunt. I need to take the bus."

"Don't be silly; I can give you a ride home." She said as she stood up and motioned for me to follow her.

I hesitated as she started off to her car. My cock was now at full mast, and unless I was able to carry my backpack in front of me somehow, I wasn't going to be able to hide the bulge in my pants. Damn it, why didn't I wear my baggy pants today, even if I do look like a dork in them?

"Come on, John, let's get out of here. It's time for summer." Amy said.

When we got to her car, she looked me in the eyes and said, "John, we have been friends for so long, how come you've never asked me out on a date?"

Tongue-tied, I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Honestly, Amy, I didn't think you would say yes, you have so many guys lined up vying for your attention."

As she opened her door and bent down into the car, I vaguely heard her say, "Well, you should ask sometime."

I lowered my backpack to get in the car, and I reached for the door, only to find it locked. Looking in through the car window, I saw Amy leaning over to unlock the door. In doing so, her face was barely 2 feet away from my crotch and raging hard-on. When I looked down and saw her reaching for the door lock, I could see her eyes were staring straight at my crotch. The image of her with a cock in her mouth suddenly seemed very real.

As I opened the door and slid into the car, she smiled at me and said, "So?"

"So, what?" I asked.

"When are you going to ask me out?" Amy said as she stared at me, her dark brown eyes burrowing into me.

"Can I ask you something, Amy?" I replied.

"If it is in regards to the rumor, no. You and I have never talked about that." She said, and the smile faded from her face.

"I know we haven't, how come? I could tell it hurt you."

"John, if I told you, it was all a lie, would you believe me? If I told you, it was true, would you be sitting here right now as my friend, or would you be one of the bastards at this school, only asking me out, thinking they would get a blow job?" she said.

"First off, Amy, you are my closest friend, and I have missed you since all of that happened. I am sorry I didn't know how to talk to you about it and didn't know if I should. So, if and when you want to talk about it, I am all ears." I said.

"Shit, it is all true, ok. I let that asshole Connor talk me into it, and now everybody looks at me like I am a whore. He promised me he would never tell anybody, but when I wouldn't keep sucking him, he texted all his buddies. I was so stupid to believe him. The worst part of it was I felt the wall it put between you and me. You've been my best friend since 4th grade. Ever since that day on the playground, and you stood up for me." She said with tears in her eyes.

Looking at her teary eyes, I leaned in to hug her, and she instantly moved into me and returned my hug. With the cramped car seats, it was an awkward position. When I pulled her into me, her left hand landed in my lap, directly on my fully erect cock. I jumped a bit, and I swear I heard her whisper, "OH MY"

When we broke off the hug, her smile had returned, and she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

Smiling from ear to ear and a bit of laughter in her voice, she said, "So, when are you going to ask me out on a date, mister?"

Laughing back at her, I said, "Well if I knew I would be getting a blow job, I would have asked you a long time ago."

She frowned, and I quickly said, "Sorry, too soon, I guess."

She smacked me in the arm, and her smile returned, "I deserved that, and if you ever do ask, I am not making any promises."

What did that mean? I thought to myself. Any promise to what? Giving me a blow job?

On the drive home, we talked about how glad we were high school was over and what we had planned for the summer before we headed off to college. As we drove, my erection finally began to subside; my pants were comfortable for the first time all day.

We pulled up to my house, and my car was in the driveway.

Amy said, "Hey, I thought you said you loaned your car out to your aunt. It looks like she is back already. Or was all that a lie to get me to give you a ride home? Not that I mind. I am glad we got to talk and clear the air."

As soon as I saw my car in the driveway, I knew Aunt Sarah was home, and my limp cock immediately jumped to attention. Part of me was slightly upset with myself for the reaction as I was enjoying my time with Amy and not being under the control of my cock.

"Yeah, my Aunt Sarah said she needed it all day, something must have changed," I said as I started to get out of the car.

"Hey, don't I even get a hug for driving you home, mister?" Amy said.

My cock was almost at full attention, and it was awkward leaning in to hug her goodbye. As we hugged, she had her hand on my thigh, and it was very close to my hard-on, which only made the situation even more difficult.

I gave her a quick wave goodbye and went into the house, expecting to see Sarah, but the house was quiet, and the alarm was on, so I knew nobody was home.

Just then, my cell phone chimed with a text message.

"John, I wanted to thank you for last night and this morning. I am going through a rough time, and you helped me. That said, it was wrong of me to get naked with you and fuck you, let alone give you a blow job, no matter how much I enjoyed it. Not only am I your aunt and family member, but you are only 18, and I should never have let things go as far as they did. Please accept my apologies for seducing you. It won't happen again. I hope it doesn't make my stay here this summer uncomfortable for our relationship. Love Sarah."

Shit, I said to myself. What the hell. So much for getting to fuck her every night. Damn it. I was looking forward to a wild summer with Sarah.

Just as I finished reading Sarah's text, I got a text from my mom, "John, your dad and I are taking Sarah out to dinner in the city tonight, so you are on your own for dinner. You can use the credit card you have to go out to dinner if you want. We will probably be home late; dinner reservations are not until 2130. Love Mom."

Probably for the best, I thought. I didn't need to see Sarah right now, anyways. So, I texted Amy to see what she was up to tonight.

She responded that she had to work, but if I came by the movie theater, she could get me in for free to whatever movie I wanted.

The thought of Amy sucking my cock popped into my head, and I instantly got upset with myself. She's my best friend, and we haven't even been on a real date. I need to change that situation for sure. She pretty much told me to ask her out on a date during the drive home.

The thought of Aunt Sarah's hot naked hot body riding me was all I could think about at the moment. It looks like that won't be happening anytime soon.

It was a busy Friday night at the theater with two premiers. The lines were stretched all the way around the block. Just as I saw the line, Amy texted for me to meet her at the side door of the theater.

When I got there, she said, "John, I am really sorry, I can't get you in tonight, it is a zoo in here. The manager made it very clear that there were to be no freebies tonight. Sorry, I will make it up to you, I promise."

Smiling at her, I said, "Hmmm, I will hold you to that promise."

She smiled at me with that smile that could make a blind man see and said, "You better hold me to it."

With my plans for the night shot, I headed home. I watched TV for a while and then headed to bed. Sarah's sent was still on my pillow and sheets, not to mention a large sex stain in the middle of the bed. It wasn't long before I was stroking wildly to the images of her lowering her hot naked body down onto my cock last night. I could still feel her pussy lips enveloping my cock head for the first time. It didn't take long before I was shooting long streams of cum onto a towel. I kept a towel under my bed for just this type of situation.