All Comments on 'Aunt Tina, Recovering Slut Vol. 03'

by Rob_Royale

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story, thanks for finishing it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Perfect ending...5 stars! It was nice to see that Gabe didn't take advantage of her conditions and use her for his own selfish gratification like all her previous experiences. There are plenty of slut wives/girlfriends/cuck stories on this site it seemed like it was going in that direction in the start, but I think the way you played this story out was a lot more romantic and loving. It played to the quality of man Gabe was to ensure Tina was safe, taken care of and not abused. Very well done, thanks for sharing your story with us.

WoodencavWoodencav4 months ago

Awesome storey, I’ve enjoyed it very much, I loved my Aunty Nolene, she was gorgeous and I thought so sexy, I loved dancing with her, I would get so hard, she knew, as she would dance close and rub against me, I was so young and naive, I would be so embarrassed, her husband my mums brother, my Uncle treated her badly. So sad she died of cancer. Sorry about my reminiscing but this storey brought back the memories.

I would love another chapter where Tina got back with her sister, I think this storey as a lot of potential left yet. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21103 months ago

I liked this series a lot. At first I had some difficulty with the change of view point, but once I caught on to what the author was doing it became rather easy to shift gears. 25 years is quite an age gap, but the heart wants what the heart wants. These two are good together and are meant to be together. I am pleased that the author didn't go with his first plan of Tina using Gabe to get young virile men. That would have been too cliche.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is one of the best written short stories I’ve read. Really enjoyed the back and forth of the two.

I was disappointed that it ended, would really enjoy reading more of these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Linked it cause they stuck together, and didn't actually share, in the flesh. Would have been a catastrophe, had they gone through with that. He sensed she sort of wanted it, and was reluctantly willing to chance it. Interesting that she had the wherewithall to realize it was not a good thing for them to do.

AdenzenoAdenzenoabout 2 months ago

Excellent series!!👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It would be nice to read an episode where Tina and her sister make up.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Beautiful, well written story. The imagery and emotions come alive. Thank you. 5s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob_Royale@Rob_Royale
4/17/24 - Two new stories submitted today! A short fantasy story and a blackmailed cheating stepmom story. About me. I'm a happily married monogamous man. A hard-working, blue-collar professional, and a veteran. I'm into seductive stories about older women. I'm told I write ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES