Auntie Babs Farm Pt. 11

Story Info
The morning after, and still hot and eager.
2k words
4.68
15.9k
18
0

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

The bed was shaking slightly, and Barbara opened her eyes. Dawn was breaking, and the early morning light revealed Richard and Abigail, eager for more loving. Abigail was crouched between Richard's legs, her mouth molded tightly around his cock, pursed lips sliding up and down the hard, stiff shaft. Abigail released his cock from her warm, wet mouth, and Barbara watched as she saw Abigail opening a condom package.

Abby giggled as she said, "So nice and so hard, so ready to fuck me again. Let me put this on for you, my sweet brother. I want to put what I learned in our sex-ed classes to good use. It felt so good, having your warm load of incestuous baby-making sperm spilling into me last night. Although the idea of being bred by my brother sounds exciting, in real life, well, big problems!"

"Oh yeah, Abby, wrap me up, baby! It was great that Auntie Babs was prepared, and let me go off inside you that first time!" Richard growled huskily.

Abby purred, "Ummm, oh yes, I loved to feel the tremors of excitement through your cock when you were deep inside of me, then the feel of your passionate eruption, flooding me with your wet spray of sperm, that wonderful rich, liquid warmth jetting into me, filling me up. My whole body was tingling with the hot, sexy sensations shooting through me. I love it, and I love you. It won't be long before you can again ride me bareback, oh yes, I'm eager for that, but for now, we need your hot, sexy cock wrapped up!"

Barbara was on her side, facing them about 3 feet away. She wanted to watch them without jumping in, and she kept her eyes open slightly, feeling the tingles of her quickly waking lust deep down, as she watched Abigail placing the condom, then unrolling it down that hard, stiff 8 inches, until Richard's cock was sheathed in the latex.

"Oh yeah, you're all wrapped up, just like a present. A present for me, come, Richard, give me that present, bury that beautiful cock deep inside your sister's pussy!"

Barbara watched, her juices starting to churn, as Abigail lay back, smiling up at her brother, nudging his cock against her, ready to give Abigail what she wanted.

"All one thrust," Abby growled, "Bury your cock in one thrust!"

Richard was eager to do so, and he drove his hips forward. His cock surged in, and Abby let out a squeal of pleasure as she was parted, her tight, pink sugar walls being split apart. Richard grunted as he was engulfed, even though there was a condom between them, the sensation of being buried deep inside the clutch of his sister's tight, almost virgin fuck hole was out of this world. He felt Abby's legs wrap around his waist, opening herself up as wide as possible, wanting every last bit of his cock deep.

"Now, fuck me, Richard, fuck your sister, just before you cum, pull out, let me yank the condom off you, then shoot your thick load all over me! Christen my body with your load of hot, incestuous cum!"

He felt his lust pump up, oh god, he'd wanted to shoot his load all over a girl's body, and here was his sister, no less, urging him on. That made his cum start sizzling, he knew he was close. Listening to the cries and grunts of his sister getting power fucked just added to the heat, and he felt poised. Just as his cock was ready to blow, he growled, "Oh yeah baby, gonna blow!"

He pulled out quickly, positioning himself between the spread of her thighs, Abby quickly pulled the condom off in one stroke, then gripped his cock, and growled, "Now baby, now, fuck your cock with my hand, and let me have it!"

Richard pulled back, and thrust forward one last time, holding it there, as Abby eagerly stroked his cock, he let out a loud moan, his cock throbbing and jerking in her grip, and his cock erupted. Abby watched, wide-eyed, as she watched him blast a stream of hot white sperm all over her tits, the feel of that hot juice hitting her tits made her pussy start pulsing with her climax, oh god, she'd been on the brink, too. Her body shook, she let out squeals of pleasure, as another stream gushed out, splattering a thick sticky trail from just below her breasts down to her navel, another gush splattered all over her belly, then another, and another, leaving a sticky, wet trail down from her belly to the top of her mound.

Richard's face was alive with pleasure as Abby's hand expertly milked him, watching his load, as stream after stream shot out of his cock, splattering all over his sister's sexy body. Abby kept her grip on him until every drop was milked out, covering her body.

Barbara was on fire with lust, she quickly joined, them, cooing, "My sexy Abigail, let Auntie Babs clean you up!"

Richard leaned aside and watched the sexy spectacle. Abby growled with desire, as she felt her Auntie Babs licking eagerly at the thick trails of cum, eager to taste every bit of Richard's fresh load. She lapped it up, as eager as a hungry kitten at a bowl of cream. Abby felt the surge of desire as her body was cleaned of every drop, the look on Auntie Babs' face as she swallowed that fresh cum was a look of sheer bliss. Barbara then moved down, and plastered her face against Abigail's eager, dripping pink seam, she started licking wildly, eager to drive Abby to climax.

Abby could feel the surge, Ummm, the orgasm she'd just had was just a light one, to set the stage, and the real one was building fast. She felt two fingers being stuffed up her tunnel, and the out-of-this-world rush as her Auntie Babs started to polish her G spot, oh fuck, she was racing, then she went flying. She felt the glorious burst of release, her shriek filled the bedroom, her juices exploded, spraying Barbara's face with wave after wave of girl cum, her body bouncing around on the bed, more howls of sheer pleasure being sounded as she rode that crazy wave of pleasure.

Richard's cock was back up to a hard, rock-solid state, and Abby looked over at him and grinned.

"Ok Auntie Babs, your turn!" Richard said, smiling.

Barbara growled, "Richard, bring that hard stiff cock over here, I want to suck a juicy load out of you! And you," she said, grinning at Abigail, "get your face down there, and lick my cunt! Lick me good, make me cum, make my cunt squirt all over your sexy face, you sexy minx!"

Abby felt the surge of heat, hearing her Auntie Babs so casually say that word...CUNT...oh my god, such a bad word, even worse than fuck...but, in the midst of passion, that word made her hornier. Oh god, just a few minutes ago, her Auntie Babs had been licking her, licking at her...CUNT...oh fuck, she had her...CUNT...licked, yes, yes, she had a cunt, yes a cunt, and her Auntie Babs had licked at her cunt, and now, she was going to lick the horny, sexy cunt of her Auntie Babs.

Abby was just about crazy, she placed herself between the spread thighs, and gazed at Auntie Babs' hot, sexy cunt. Ummm, so pink, wet with juices, the rich smell was intoxicating, spicy and musky, it made Abby's clit twitch with eagerness, and she eagerly plastered her face against Auntie Babs' sexy, hot, wet cunt, Ummm, oh god, Abby realized that she was a cunt licker, oh fuck, she was a cunt licker, and she fucking loved it.

The juices filled her mouth, that hot, wet cunt was dripping the juices right onto her tongue, and her head was spinning, as she mouthed the delicious flow. No more referring to it as a pussy, she had a cunt, every woman had a cunt, and she was eager to lick sexy cunts. She was almost delirious with the storm of lust, and she wildly licked the sexy cunt that was spread before her.

Richard stood by the bed as Barbara stuffed a big pillow behind her back, propping her upper body up so her head was level with his cock. She turned her head slightly, urging him on.

"Come, my sweet nephew, give me that hard, sexy cock, use my mouth just like my cunt, fuck my face, I want you to blow your balls into my hot sucking mouth!"

Richard felt his cock being engulfed, and he slowly slid the entire 8 inches in, grunting with pleasure as he felt his balls bounce off her chin. Barbara clamped her lips around Richard's cock, eager for him to use her mouth for his fucking pleasure. He reached down, and very gently gripped her head, pulled back halfway, then started to thrust gently in and out, using her hot, wet mouth like a second cunt. The tight grip of her lips kept his cock seriously interested, and he felt his balls start to churn with more cum.

Abby had noticed Richard presenting his cock to her Auntie Babs, urging him on to fuck her face, then opening her mouth for Richard to slide his prick in, being swallowed up, the muffled cries of pleasure from her sexy Auntie Babs spurred her on.

Barbara could feel Richard's cock tapping at the back of her throat on each in-stroke, and his cock was starting to throb, he could feel the cum starting to sizzle. Barbara's cunt responded with a gush of wetness, she heard Abigail moan with pleasure as her tongue eagerly lapped at her fresh gush of juices. She reached down, stroking at Abigail's head, feeling the loving licks, the delectable way that Abigail was doting on her pink walls, Ummm, Abigail had sure learned well how to pleasure her.

Barbara could feel her pussy staring that pulsing, deep down, oh my god, yes, she felt the tingles sizzling up through her walls, and with her mouth stuffed with Richard's cock, her cries of delight were muffled, as she felt her pussy dissolve, orgasm grabbing her in that tight grip of pleasure, another thick gush of her juices being delivered to Abigail's eager tongue, she felt the tight walls quivering around her licking, and she felt the heady rush of knowing that her Auntie Babs had cum by her tongue work. Oh god, Abby was hooked, she needed both cock and cunt, both were hot and sexy, and she knew that she'd need both, for a satisfying well-rounded sex life.

Richard felt the tight grip of her mouth, and hearing the muffled moans as his Auntie Babs reached climax sent him roaring over the edge. He pulled out halfway, and his cock erupted, Barbara could feel a hot blast splatter the roof of her mouth, 2 thick streams spewed all over her tongue, and his cock gushed out the final few squirts. His cum was thick and creamy and it filled her mouth with hot, liquid sperm satisfaction.

She kept her lips tight around his cock as he withdrew, getting every last bit. She looked between her legs, saw Abigail looking up at her, and pulled her up, face to face with her. Grabbing her head, she plastered her lips against Abigail's, her mouth opened hers, then she let the load in her mouth gush into Abigail's.

Abby moaned, the taste of Richard's fresh, hot cum made her pussy squirm with erotic pulses. As Abby and Barbara's tongues, slick with his cum, swirled through the load they were sharing, Barbara slid her hand down, she sensed Abigail's lust was back up to fever pitch, and she was eager to give Abigail the relief she needed.

She cupped her niece's mound, and a few lingering strokes over Abigail's twitching clit was all it took, before Abby quickly gulped down her mouthful of cum, pulled back, and lifted her head to let out a howl of pleasure, Barbara smiled as she felt the gush of orgasmic juices coating her fingers as Abigail's body felt the orgasmic relief, clutching tightly to her, as they tumbled down in a heap, spent and very satisfied.

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers