Auntie Babs Farm Pt. 12

Story Info
Abby's shopping trip with a very helpful sales girl.
2.4k words
4.73
15.3k
14
0

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

Barbara smiled as she settled back with a cup of hot, steaming Costa Rican coffee. It had been a productive day, she had taken Abigail into the city. They had visited Planned Parenthood, she had been examined by an Ob-Gyn doctor, and she had a prescription for birth control that had been filled out at the pharmacy.

Then they had gone to Victoria's Secret. Abigail had smiled and asked if she could shop in private so that when she gave Richard and her a fashion show in the evening, it would have that erotic impact on both of them. Barbara had smiled, and felt the warm flutters of desire tickling the inside of her pink tunnel. She had let Abigail off at the door, and she was at the local coffee shop, waiting for her niece to call her for a pickup.

Abby walked into the store, her gift card tucked in her wallet, feeling like a kid in the candy store. She glanced around, looking at all the sexy, skimpy fashions, as she browsed.

Umm, the thought of her body covered with nothing but such sexy undies, modeling them for Richard and Auntie Babs' viewing pleasure, and what they would do to her willing body after the show, had her pussy churning.

She had her first buy quickly, their signature Lacie thong Y panties, just a thin Y of lacy, see-thru fabric between her and the outside world. They were black with the world ANGEL spelled out in metal studs along the part of the panty that would go over her left hip.

She imagined the feel of that lacy strip snugging between the cheeks of her ass, how it would feel pressed against the tight, sensitive pucker of her ass hole. She growled softly to herself, feeling the juices of her desire slicking up her lower lips.

"May I help you?"

Abby was startled, her eyes had been closed, and she opened them to see a strikingly attractive blonde salesgirl looking closely at her. Deep blue eyes, golden blonde hair cut in a pageboy style, a small nose, and big, luscious lips that were made for kissing.

Abby couldn't help but look lower, seeing a generous set of breasts pushing out the front of her dress blouse, and a sexy shape of hips being hugged by a tight pair of black dress slacks.

"I'm Traci, and I'd love to help you with your shopping experience," she said brightly.

Abby was tongue-tied, but she recovered enough to say, "Nice to meet you, Traci, I'm Abby."

Traci could see the flushed face, and the wide eyes, she knew that Abby was wildly turned on, and she was eager to help Abby out, in every way.

"Ah, I see you have a set of Angel Lacie thongs, an excellent choice, these are a best seller. What else are you looking for?"

With Traci's help, Abby soon had two more buys, she had the lace trimmed cheeky panty, trimmed in sexy soft lace, racy red with a black lace cross design up the back, with a front bow, and logo lace trim.

Abby liked the super smooth design, the way it would disappear under her clothes. The fact that it had minimal back coverage just helped to make her feel so damn sexy. She also chose a Lacie Halter Babydoll Nightie, the sheer, diaphanous fabric, that left a lot more of her body bare than it covered, in hot pink, that would drive Richard and Auntie Babs crazy.

As Traci was helping her out, they chatted about this and that, Traci felt a surge as Abby mentioned that she was using a gift card from her Aunt, it was a birthday present for her 19th birthday. Traci felt the lust, she was 27, and the idea of licking a tight teen pussy made her really hot.

She had gotten her first introduction to lesbian love from her cousin Carol when they were both 18, and Carol had taken her to bed and made glorious, sweet love to her, making her cum harder than she ever had, then the rush as Traci did the same to Carol, she remembered how good it felt, to hear Carol's squeals and howls of ecstasy, and her cumming hard at Traci's tongue.

Traci said, "Would you like to try them on?"

At her nod, Traci led her towards the back of the store. She stopped at the cash register desk, and said to the clerk, "Special fitting, I'll be in the back."

The clerk gave her a knowing look and a grin, as Traci led Abby through the curtain into the back room. Traci had become a lady lover exclusively, after a few boyfriends, the inept grunting and thrusting, then the rush of their gooey sperm filling her, making her feel like some kind of toilet for them to dump their cum into, and their growls of enjoyment, while she got zero enjoyment from it, had steered her away from guys for good.

Traci loved the softness, the sleek sexy shapes, just like hers, and the closeness of woman-to-woman intimacy, and working at Victoria's Secret was a gold mine. Hot, beautiful women were in every day, buying wildly racy fashions for their partner's viewing pleasures.

After helping out a first-time customer, and getting more than a few hints that she wanted very personal service, Traci had licked her to a gushing release, then had the extreme pleasure of her customer, a tall redhead, with piercing eyes the color of jade, very eager to do the same, Traci could still remember her soft lips, and very agile tongue, taking her up and over as she enjoyed a gushing release, giving her customer lots of sweet nectar, her redheaded customer sure knew how to lick her pussy.

It had become easy to spot the customers who were daydreaming about wearing what they were buying, getting turned on by their thoughts, and having them eager for some sexual pleasure, to vent off the building horniness, and Abby had stood out like a beacon. Traci grinned, she loved the idea of licking a tight teen pussy, and her mouth was virtually watering.

She led Abby into a large fitting room that had an upholstered love seat, closed the door, and Abby was startled to realize that Traci expected her to strip right in front of her.

Traci said, "I have to make sure the fitting is right, so I will have to see it on you."

Abby stripped down, conscious of Traci's eyes watching her closely, sending little shivers of pleasure up and down the tight pink walls of her cunt. Once totally naked, she tried on the first set, the black ANGEL Lacie thong, when she felt Traci's body pressing gently against her naked backside.

Traci's hands reached down, placing them on her hips as she said, "Need to get them fitted over you just right," her voice now a husky growl.

Abby could feel her juices churning, with a moan, she pressed her body back against Traci, rubbing her back against Traci's body. Traci's hands moved from her hips, and slipped down, over her mound, and under the panties, gently stroking over her mons.

Abby was wildly excited, she was being seduced, and it made her lust burn hotly. She cooed, "Ohhhh, that feels so good, mmmmmm."

Traci smiled, oh yes she was so ready, and her hands found the hot, wet heat,

one hand cupping her sex, the other drawing soft trails of pleasure over her panty-clad ass. A finger stroked along her lips, and a gush of juices soaked the eager finger. Abby let out soft moans of pleasure at the soft, caressing treatment.

"Oh yes Abby, mmmm, so bare, so smooth, so sexy, your pussy is so wet, so juicy, I'll bet you're just itching for a soft, wet tongue to lick your sweet, horny pussy, aren't you?" Traci cooed.

"Yes, oh yes, lick me Traci, fuck, I'm so horny, lick my horny, burning cunt!"

Traci slid the panties down to her ankles, and purred, "Sit right down in the loveseat, and spread your legs for me, baby!"

Abby quickly complied and looked down with lust-glazed eyes at the sight of her sexy sales clerk, still fully dressed, kneeling between her legs, ready to lick her horny cunt.

Traci gazed at the sweet, coral pink opening, it sent shivers of pleasure through her to see that sweet, sexy teen cunt, all smooth and bare, the tight lips slightly parted, and she could see the coral pinkness of her walls, the hot, dewy wetness that awaited her. The steamy spicy aroma told her that Abby was so eager for her tongue, and Traci licked her lips as she moved her head forward, and ran her tongue gently up and down the sweet lips, listening to Abby's moan of pleasure.

"Oh yes, lick me, Traci, I'm so horny, lick my cunt baby, make me cum!"

Traci happily plastered her mouth against Abby's dripping cunt, and slid her tongue between the lips, burrowing into the pink seam, digging deep, wanting a big taste of those hot, dripping juices.

The heady taste of Abby's juices filled her mouth, and her own sizzling cunt responded in kind, she could feel the dampness of her panties as her pussy let out a gush of her churning juices, as Abby let out a squeal of pleasure, Ummm, Traci's tongue was darting in and out, rimming along her tight lips, then burrowing in again, eager to taste the juices of Abby's lust. Abby spread her legs as far as possible, and reaching down, she pulled Traci's mouth against her lower lips, eager to maximize the sizzling pulses of pleasure.

As she felt Traci's mouth slide around her throbbing stiff clit, Abby cooed, "ohhh yes, Ummm, god you lick my cunt so well, yeah, keep licking me there, oh yes baby, there, yes, right there, fuck, so good."

Traci's pussy was soaked, Abby was turning her on like crazy, and she licked wildly at her pleasure bud, feeling it swell, then the wild twitches as Abby growled, let out a loud howl of pleasure, and the release hit her, her body shaking with pleasure, her pussy letting fly with a tasty spray of her girl cum, giving Traci a rich, gushing facial, her tight inner walls spasming crazily, mmmm, Abby loved riding that wave, feeling Traci's tongue now licking gently at her, bringing her down slowly from her orgasm high.

Abby looked down, and saw Traci's sexy face covered with her juices, and she wanted that.

Abby growled, "Okay baby, one good lick deserves another. Get your sexy ass naked, I'm going to lick your sweet cunt until you cum all over my face. Let me see that sexy body baby!"

Traci was quickly down to her panties, Abby purred, "Let me take those off for you Traci."

Kneeling in front of Traci, Abby could see Traci was clad in a carbon copy of her ANGEL Lacie thong, it made Abby's pulse thump as she hooked her fingers through the waistband, and slid them slowly down Traci's legs.

Her eyes were greeted by the sight of a well-trimmed muff of blonde hair, below that, Traci's opening was bare and smooth, and judging from the dampness of her panty crotch, very eager for her tongue.

Abby slid them down, then as Traci stepped out of them, she picked them up, holding them to her nose, and took a deep sniff of the scent. It was hot, musky, and peppery, and Abby's body trembled with the need.

She looked up at Traci, umm, so damn sexy, big luscious melon-sized breasts, that sexy curve of her hips, and the pink richness right in between. She started kissing gently, over the nest of her well-trimmed muff, hearing a moan of desire from Traci. Traci spread her legs apart where she stood, and Abby quickly scooched down, turned her face upwards, and started to lick eagerly at the tight lips.

Traci growled, oh fuck, only 19, but an excellent pussy licker already. She felt Abby parting her lips, then the pleasure as her tongue thrust in, pushing up, wriggling away in her, licking eagerly at the gush of wetness from her pink walls.

Abby's talented tongue licked eagerly, swabbing at the folds, making Traci tremble. She felt her clit rising up, and Abby immediately surrounded that bud, taking her most personal organ into a licking, wet heat, and as Abby worked over Traci's straining clit,

Traci felt two fingers slide smoothly up her gushing tunnel, then the burning flare of pleasure as Abby started to polish her G spot. Oh fuck, she's been getting some great lessons in the art of girl to girl loving, and Traci could feel it starting, that squeezing urge, she bore down, and then the dam burst, Abby's eager face was drenched as Traci let out a wail of pleasure, her juices gushing, her pink walls spasming crazily, squeezing Abby's fingers, cumming hard, washing Abby's sexy teen face down as she trembled, her orgasm washing through her.

Abby smiled, she loved getting her face plastered, and she could feel how wet her face was as Traci reached down, pulled her up, and they were sharing sizzling tongue-filled swirls of passion.

Traci finally broke the contact, and said, "Well, I'd better get back to work before I get into trouble for being off the selling floor for so long."

She pulled out a business card, and wrote her cellphone number on the back, and handed it to Abby.

"Anytime you want to get together baby, give me a call. If I'm working, we can spend lunchtime together at my apartment, or if I'm off, we can spend the whole day together, I want to kiss you all over baby, lick every bit of your body, your pussy is so delicious, I want you again and real soon."

Abby cooed, "I'll be back, I'm just as eager to do everything to you that I can, and taste your sweet cunt again Traci."

Abby picked up her cellphone, and 5 minutes later, her Auntie Babs' Saturn Vue was in front of the store. Abby smiled as she climbed into the vehicle, she wanted to tell all about her special shopping trip to Victoria's Secret, but she held onto it.

She decided that she'd bring it up when all of them were stripped down and ready for action, she knew her cunt would be gushing by the time she related it all, and she wanted Richard's hard prick, and Auntie Babs' eager mouth, to put out the burning fire of lust her cunt would be churning with.

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers