Auntie Babs Farm Pt. 13

Story Info
Abby gives Auntie Babs and Richard a fashion show.
1.6k words
4.73
11.3k
15
0

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

Back at home, Richard, Barbara, and Abby wasted no time, and they retired to Barbara's bedroom, while Abby took her sexy undies into the adjoining bathroom, and stripped naked. She pulled on her black ANGEL Lacie thong, and paraded out to the foot of the bed, Richard and her Auntie Babs had stripped naked, and she enjoyed seeing the hard curving rise of Richard's cock, and the way her Auntie Babs gazed at her body, her hand rubbing gently against her mound.

"You like what I'm wearing?" Abby teased.

Richard growled, "Oh yeah, very much so!"

She turned her back to them, and gently swished her hips back and forth, letting them see the thong strap running up right between the cheeks of her ass. The pressing of the thong strap against her ass hole was turning from a bit uncomfortable, to very exciting, ummmm, maybe Richard wouldn't have to use a condom tonight, he could take my last cherry. The idea made Abby hotter, and she wiggled out of the bedroom, to change into her next set of undies.

Barbara and Richard started kissing and fondling, she grasped his cock, listening to his growl as she felt that hard, curving shaft surge in her hand, and she let out soft cries of pleasure as Richard's hand cupped her sex, stroking gently at her slick lips.

Abby opened the door and was pleased to see that Richard and her Auntie Babs were so turned on by her fashion show. Abby was now modeling the lace-trimmed cheeky panty, Abby liked the way the super smooth design felt against her skin.

Seeing Abby with that set, in racy red with a black lace cross design up the back, with a front bow, and logo lace trim drove the mingled lust higher. Abby turned her back, and wiggled her ass again, she knew how crazy that made Richard. The fact that those panties had minimal back coverage just helped to make her feel so damn sexy as she wiggled her hips.

With a smile, she went back into the bathroom and put on her halter-style nightie. She looked at herself in the mirror and could feel her juices churn. Her back was completely bare, the nightie ran around the back of her hips, and her breasts were supported in two gauzy, see thru cups. The front of her nightie was just a slight touch below the entrance to her creaming cunt, once Richard and Auntie Babs got their hands on her, ummmm, her pussy started to sizzle with the idea of what they would do to her willing body.

Abby paraded out and flaunted her body in front of two sets of eager eyes. Richard's cock was so hard, it looked painful, and Auntie Babs was rubbing at her pussy, Abby felt empowered, knowing that her sexiness could turn on males and females alike.

Her pussy was creamy slick with her juices, and she quickly crawled into the middle, letting them take her body. She felt hands stroking her, fingers caressing at the hot spots, Ummm, her body was turning into one giant erogenous zone. Lips and tongues traced patterns over her willing flesh, making her moan with pleasure. She heard Richard growl and opened her eyes to see Auntie Babs rolling a condom down over her brother's hard, eager cock.

"Now watch me as I lick Abigail's sweet cunt, then fill her up, and give your loving sister a ride," Barbara cooed.

Abby moaned with pleasure as she felt Auntie Babs' tongue sliding down her body, over her smooth mound, down into the pink, soft flesh. Barbara gazed at the hot pink tightness, ummmm, and she eagerly lapped away at the tight pink lips, tasting the juices starting to flow. She slid her fingers in, and parted the walls to let her tongue burrow, Abigail growled as she felt her tongue work its way inside, licking here and there, tasting the rich, heady essence. Barbara lifted her head, saw Richard's cock rock hard, and moved aside for him.

Abby looked up and saw Richard moving into place, and with a bright smile, wide open arms, and wide spread thighs, she welcomed him in. Richard nudged against her and in one push, buried his sheathed cock balls deep. Abby squealed with pleasure as she was parted, his rock-hard cock spreading open the tight pink walls.

Richard's loud grunt of pleasure joined as he felt the tight, hot clamp around his cock, Abby brought her legs up and locked her ankles around Richard's waist, opening herself open for maximum penetration as the hard length of him drove deep, until he was buried to the balls, now stuffed securely up his sister's cunt.

"Yes, yes my sweet brother, now fuck me, ram my cunt, I want your cock to explode, let me have it!" Abby growled.

Richard pulled back slightly and humped forward, eager to ram Abby's sweet cunt. They worked up a rhythm, Barbara could see the bliss on Abby's face, as Richard's condom-covered cock drilled into her eager heat, over and over.

Barbara's pussy was on fire, but she held off on rubbing herself, once Richard had exploded his first load into her sister's cunt, she wanted his cock to ravage her pussy, so she gritted her teeth, clamping down on the urge to rub her steaming pussy wildly, as she watched the spectacle.

Their bodies went faster, the sounds of wet flesh slapping against each other, and the juicy squelching sound of Abigail's pussy being pounded towards orgasm filling the room. She could see Abigail's legs lock tightly around Richard's waist, little spasms running through her toned legs.

"Yes, oh my god, gonna cum, cum in me Richard, pour your load into me, oh fuck, yes, yes, yes, YYYYEEEESSSS!!"

Abby's voice rose up to a shriek, and Richard let out a loud grunt as her pussy clamped tightly around him, milking at the shaft. Watching his sister cumming all over his cock as he felt the extra tight grip brought on his explosion, and he growled and thrust deep one last time, holding it there as the spasms milked at him, his cock erupting, gushing a fountain of spunk into the latex, their cries and growls of pleasure filling the room.

When Richard pulled out, Barbara had an idea on how to share the spunk-filled condom encasing Richard's cock.

"Abigail, come and join me, Richard, lie back."

Abby and Barbara got their mouths down to the bottom of the condom, and they started to slowly roll it up, tongues swiping back and forth rapidly, eager to lick up the thick load of tasty spunk that he had obligingly filled the condom with.

When the condom came completely off, they gave Richard a double blow job, then joined mouths together over the head of his cock, cum slick tongues darting over his newly hard cock, and into each other's mouths. With Richard as hard and ready as ever, Barbara took the doggy-style position and urged him on.

"Now my sweet nephew, ride me from behind, ram my cunt, ride me bareback, and pump a juicy load deep, I love it!" Barbara purred.

Richard wasted no time, notching against her, he powered his thick 8 inches in, Barbara growled with pleasure as his cock buried itself, filling her up with hard, granite satisfaction. Richard gripped her hips, and started to pump the tight tunnel clamping at him, Barbara's sighs and grunts of pleasure filled the bedroom as Richard rode her burning heat. Abby watched the lewd spectacle of her brother, her lover, fucking their Auntie Babs, and her pussy started to throb again. Barbara opened her eyes, saw Abigail's turned-on state, and with a smile, she beckoned Abigail to her.

Abby got the message, and she quickly slid her creaming cunt under her Auntie Babs' face, and she let out a loud squeal of pleasure as Barbara wasted no time, licking at her slick, creamy lips, then burrowing her tongue deep, eager to lick up all the creamy juices that were flowing freely.

The implacable burning lust that all 3 bodies were joined in got Richard's cock into high gear, he could feel his load starting to bubble up, watching his sister screech in orgasm as Auntie Babs skilfully licked her to climax took him to the brink, and when he felt Auntie Babs' fingers wrap around his balls, and start that gentle squeezing, he went flying over the edge, grabbing her hips, he pulled her as tightly against him as possible, and he felt her pussy tighten around his cock as Barbara's shriek of orgasm filled the bedroom, and he spent his load in a shuddering orgasm, pouring his second load of the night, this time into the hot, wet, welcoming depths of her sexy Auntie Babs.

The spasms around his cock milked him for every drop, and when he pulled back, Abby was quickly between her legs, plastering her mouth against her from behind, eager to suck out every drop, finishing off her Auntie Babs with her second orgasm, getting every drop of mixed spunk and cunt juices into her eager mouth.

She finished with a long, lingering tongue swipe against her Auntie Babs' asshole, hearing her gasp of pleasure as her tongue slid lingeringly over her tight pink asshole, tickling at the tight rim.

They flopped down, momentarily spent. Abby could feel the eagerness, the need to get her tight asshole virginity taken care of, but they needed to let Richard recharge for a bit. He had the almost boundless sexual energy of a 19-year-old, but he needed at least a little time to recharge.

Barbara was thinking the same, her dear nephew needed a break, and she said, "I don't know about you, but I'm getting hungry for something more than just sex! How does dinner sound?"

Very soon, they were downstairs, and the smell of grilling steak filled the kitchen. Barbara saw from Abigail's excited expression that she had something special planned for after dinner, and she had an idea what that was.

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers