Aunty, Cousin and Me - Spankings

Story Info
Aunty spanks daughter, I spank aunty, lots of fun prevails.
3.5k words
4.64
3.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday and I had to go into town and hardly saw my cousin and Aunt until the evening meal was on the table. Both of them seemed hyped up and excited and I sensed that they had discussed the events of the previous evening during the day.

"So Georgie let's just recap what you admitted earlier. Was Peter seeing you in the shower a complete accident on your behalf or had you ensured that he would get to see you naked?"

"Well he didn't have to stop and watch me for three or four minutes did he?"

"Well there is only one way that you would have known that he had been watching you for minutes and that was that you had been aware all along. Did you entertain him by masturbating while in the shower?"

"NO I DID NOT MASTURBATE. I was just washing myself like I do every time I shower."

"So you knew he was watching you and you put on a little show for him. Then you claimed he had been a peeping tom and supported me when I said that he should be punished. That brings me on to the spanking. Did you enjoy watching him having his bottom spanked?"

This question seemed to leave Georgie tongue-tied and embarrassed before she said very quietly.

"Well sort of."

"So did you 'sort of' masturbate while I spanked Peter? Did you 'sort of' masturbate so that Peter could watch?"

"What did he say to you?"

"Peter has not said a thing and you have not answered the questions."

I was loving this conversation. I could see that Aunty had got Georgie completely hooked and was gently reeling her in. Georgie was just like a fish that became more and more hooked the more she fought. She was flustered and very red-faced, as words seemed harder to find and to spit out. Aunty delivered the killer blow or should I say finally netted the squirming fish when she pointed at the mirror on the wall that would have given her the perfect view of her masturbating daughter. At this I saw the fight leave my gorgeous cousin and she said,

"Okay I admit it was exciting watching Peter spanked and fighting the sexual arousal that it caused him."

"I do believe that Peter found the spanking almost as exciting as you always do Georgie."

"Oh Mum you can't tell Peter about, well you know about ....... "

"Do you mean about the fact that you orgasm every time I spank you. I am sure Peter will be much more interested in seeing how aroused you get when I spank you. Won't you Peter?"

It was my turn to be tongue-tied. I wanted to see Georgie spanked by her mum and the idea of her having an orgasm during the spanking was just mind blowing and erection inducing. Fortunately Georgie saved me from needing to answer as she said,

"No Mummy you can't mean that you are going to spank me in front of Peter. That would not be fair."

"Oh, I think it would be very fair. Yesterday I spanked Peter for a crime he didn't really commit so today I am going to spank you for naughty behavior that you did commit. I know you have shown Peter all of your delights but you will still receive your spanking naked. Take the plates into the kitchen and join us in the lounge but not until you are naked."

I was delighted that the spanking was going to happen and that I was going to see it. It would have been nice to see Georgie strip out of her clothes but seeing her walk back in without a stitch on was wonderful. Without carrying any excess weight her whole body was beautifully rounded. The hair on her head was a gentle auburn and her pubic hair was trimmed, very sparse and lighter than that on her head. It would have been easy to think that she was fully shaved from a distance. Her skin was extremely pale with little or no variation in color and not a blemish in sight. Her breasts were a perfect handful with the curve at the bottom not quite getting to horizontal. Given that her breasts were not big her areola were large covering much of each boob. They too were pale giving little contrast with the rest of her breasts except the texture that was beautifully bobbly. These perfectly set off her upward pointing nipples that were a deep red. Although they were a very good size they appeared to me to be very capable of becoming much bigger. They were probably half an inch across and about as long. The color was wonderful and the contrast made them look a little like a glowing light. I had never seen a pair that needed gently kissing and sucking so badly. Aunty seemed to allow me the time to take in the view before saying,

"Yesterday Peter's arousal was very clear for both of us to see before he received his spanking. Please go to Peter and let him see whether the prospect of being spanked has had the same effect on you."

"No mummy please you know what he will find I just can't help .... well you know I can't help myself."

"I know dear but I am sure Peter will be keen to see what we both know."

When Georgie was standing in front of me I knew I had been given license to feel her pussy but her boobs or more specifically her nipples had fascinated me so much I couldn't resist gently rolling both of them between my thumbs and a finger. They responded beautifully and her eyes completely lost focus as I brushed my fingers across both boobs at the same time letting them catch briefly on the erect nipples. I would have loved to have played much longer but instead slid my fingers down between her legs. There was only room for one finger to reach past her clit to where she was wettest that was until without prompting she opened her legs giving me full access. I did allow one finger to follow the wetness an inch or two into her warm pussy before using three fingers to tease out her expanding clit.

"I think that you had better release her, you can see how aroused she is and I don't like to spank after she has - shall we say expressed herself."

The view of Georgie as she walked across to her mother was stunning. Her bottom was beautifully full and rounded and seeing how it moved as she walked took my breath away. I couldn't resist smelling my fingers before tasting them. As Georgie went over her mother's lap my aunty pulled her own dress up well above her knees and opened her legs. My eyes homed in between her legs and I was not shocked to see that she was wearing no panties. When I did manage to look up my aunty had a huge smile on her face.

"If you would like to, you have my full permission to masturbate as I spank Georgie but I think it would only be fair if you were naked as you do so."

If there had ever been any suggestion that this was just a spanking for bad behavior this had finally been laid to rest. I felt little embarrassment that I was soon naked and clearly fully erect. The spanking was started with no further conversation. The first dozen were firm and delivered with a regular rhythm. Georgie made gentle mewing noises that sounded more of arousal than pain. I was holding my erection but not really masturbating. Aunty caressed the full shaped cheeks in front of her and scolded her daughter when she lifted her bottom in an attempt to make the contact find her pussy.

"You will not be allowed to play with yourself as I spank you today. If you would like Peter to play with you as I spank you then ask him nicely. He looks like he is enjoying seeing you being spanked but he would get a much better view if he sat behind you."

My aunty had surprised me time and time again but this one was the best yet. I was very disappointed, as Georgie did not respond before her mum started to spank her again. These spanks were harder and the noise from Georgie also ramped up. As she finished delivering these Aunty asked Georgie whether she had anything to say or to ask. Georgie looked across to me and said "please". It would have been enough for me but her mum was not letting her off that easily and required her to ask properly.

"Please Peter would you ..... would you please play with me as mummy spanks me. I need it so badly, please, please."

She was not so much asking me as begging me with desperation in her voice. Always a gentleman I was in position in seconds to be rewarded by a wonderful view and the aroma of arousal. Her pussy looked like it had been spanked. It was swollen bright red and flowing so heavily her mum's leg was soaked. It wasn't until she lifted herself a little that I could see the state of her clit. I had never seen one so big and it was a beautiful color that would be matching her nipples. I didn't wait but slipped my hand between her legs going straight to her clit. It felt as big as it looked but I could feel that there was plenty of hard clit that was not visible. As tempting as it was to carry on playing with it with the certainty that an orgasm wouldn't be long coming I didn't feel this would please my aunt. Instead I moved my hand up a couple of inches and eased my thumb into her pussy. There was no resistance even though her pussy felt quite small.

There was a little bit of maneuvering required until Georgie was positioned perfectly for the spanking to recommence with my thumb still in position. As each spank exploded my thumb was squeezed and felt sucked into the warm orifice. It was clearly to me that Georgie was extremely aroused and not far away from a climax. After only half a dozen or so she was almost fucking herself with my thumb. I concentrated hard to ensure that the thrusting of her hips did not dislodge my thumb. The desperation was back in her voice as she pleaded,

"Harder mummy harder. Don't stop please harder, harrrrder, harrrrrrrrr "

I now fucked her with my thumb and brought the fingers from the same hand round to find her bullet-like clit. I knew she would have cum whatever I did but I was happy to add this stimulation to the spanking that was harder now than at any time. Georgie was very verbal throughout her long orgasm that rumbled on with the spasms slowly getting gentler and further apart. Finally she let out the breath that she had been holding for many seconds signaling that it was all over. As she relaxed I looked at how reddened her cheeks were in contrast to her pale skin. In much the same way as her areola the skin around her anus was only just darker than the rest of her with the same bobbly texture between the crinkled lines that led the eye to the neat relaxed orifice. I was very tempted to bury my mouth into her enticing anus.

After a minute Georgie turned herself over and rested her head in her mum's lap. Her mum gently massaged her daughter's forehead before bringing her other hand down to massage her daughter's nearest boob. The action was loving rather than sexual. Her legs were across my lap and open wide. Her pussy looked like it had been fucked for hours.

Chapter 3

"Mummy what did you do after you sent me to bed last night?"

"What do you mean?"

"It is a very straight forward question. What did you do after spanking Peter and sending me to bed?"

"I eh, had a shower why?"

"Where was Peter when you had a shower?"

For the first time Georgie had her mum on the back foot and she wasn't going to back down.

"So you just spanked me for what? Oh yes for letting Peter see me while I was showering. If I am not very much mistaken you did a little bit more than let him see you naked. Did you masturbated mummy?"

Her mum gave the smallest of nods but it answered all the unanswered questions.

"I think that of all of us you deserve a spanking the most. Peter would you like to spank my mother or shall we do it together?"

I was looking at Aunty as her daughter questioned her and she showed no sign of being stressed as the idea of her being first spanked was first floated and then seemed to be confirmed without protest. I was keen to ensure that the apparent acceptance was not lost and said I would be delighted to redden my Aunt's bottom. I need not have worried, as Aunty seemed almost eager to get into position as soon as her daughter rolled off her lap. I was eager to do the undressing of my aunt who didn't require much as she not only was knickerless but also was also braless. I was delighted to be reacquainted with her chunky dark nipples but made a big play of feeling the wetness between her legs.

"Like daughter like mother it looks like to me."

Aunty's bottom was significantly larger than her daughter's but looked perfect for spanking as it settled into position. Georgie did not take up the position I had earlier but instead sat with her mum's head in her lap. I started the spanking immediately and didn't stop until I had delivered a couple of dozen. I caressed her warmed cheeks but quickly slid my hand round to her pussy and was rewarded by her warm wetness. I didn't rush as I played with both her pussy and her erect clit. She was aroused but did not seem close to cumming.

It was with slight reluctance that I returned to spanking her. Her daughter was caressing her head as I spanked her hard. I did not let up until Aunty was really feeling it and I once again I explored between her legs. When I found her clit she almost screamed

"Fuck me I need a dick so badly please fuck me."

Hardly eloquent but it made her wishes crystal clear. I was slightly nervous as to how this would be taken by her daughter. I didn't have to wait as Georgie roared with laughter. It relieved all the tension in the air. Feeling empowered I ordered Aunty to get down onto the floor on her knees with her ass high in the air. She did not hesitate and I was very quickly rewarded with a perfect view of her very ready pussy below a very reddened bottom. Her daughter looked slighted confused until I nodded indicating that she should join her mother on the floor. I could have sat there and just drunk in this perfect view for hours but my prick had other ideas.

Given that Georgie had enjoyed an orgasm I felt it only fair to start by easing myself into her mother first. She was warm wet and welcoming as I sunk easily into her relaxed pussy. Georgie was masturbating hard as I fucked her mother with long deep thrusts. I was spoiled for my visual choices with two spanked bottoms one just above my prick as it pounded the pussy below and the other just above fingers working frantically on a large clit. I had always been surprised at how many women seemed concerned that their backsides are too big. Both mother and daughter had bottoms that were slightly bigger than you would expect on their beautiful bodies. Both had what I think of as peach shaped bottoms where the cheeks are very spherical curving round in every direction creating a deep cleavage where they meet and a perfect shaped gap at the top of the legs. I wish I could do the vision in front of me justice but I know my words have failed badly. The air was saturated with a rich aroma of excited pussy. I sensed that Aunty was not far away from reaching her much needed climax and if it came as I fucked her I would be powerless to prevent myself from cumming at the same time. I wanted to ensure that when, as I was sure I would, I entered my cousin I was in prime condition to excite her. My cock looked angry as I withdrew from mother before entering daughter. Aunty's complaint was muted as she accepted that she was sharing my cock with her daughter. She did find her pussy with her hand but this seemed less frantic than her daughter.

Georgie's pussy was dripping wet but much tighter than her mother's as I pushed firmly into her. She didn't stop playing with her clit with an urgency that could only give rise to one outcome. Suspecting that Georgie would not last long encouraged me to take a firm grip of her hips and fuck her using long firm strokes. She exploded even quicker than I expected, swearing, praising and thanking me in equal measures. I loved the way she squirmed and thrashed around on the end of my cock. As exciting as it was I was determined not to cum as I had unfinished business with her mother.

Aunty greeted the reintroduction of my prick with an appreciative moan that warmed my heart. My prick was very happy with arrangements too. There was not the same tightness as there had been when fucking Georgie but the warm wetness was very welcoming. I had regained a modicum of control over my excited cock while retaining all of the joy. Looking down the view was stunning. The cheeks were various shades of red and, although large, the curves beautifully invited the eye to the dark crinkled skin surrounding a relaxed looking anus. Aunty was now pushing back as much as I was thrusting forward but the rhythm resulted in deep penetration. I couldn't resist finding her anus with a single finger and I knew immediately that she was delighted with this additional contact. She reached back and spread her cheeks wide and I wondered if she wanted to be taken anally. She seemed happy as instead I slipped a single finger as far as the angle allowed. Georgie had almost gone unnoticed for the last few minutes until she said,

"Cum mummy cum."

From that moment on we were both racing towards our orgasms. I fucked her pussy with my cock and her ass with a single finger losing control just before her orgasm exploded through her. She was noisy through a long climax that milked my cock with strong contractions until my balls were empty.

There was surprisingly little embarrassment when we all recovered our senses enough to talk. Almost without discussion we retired to Aunty's bed where we all dozed. It was a couple of hours later that I was aware that Georgie was masturbating quietly between us. I was delighted to caress her boobs in an attempt to help her but without any expectation of more. Her nipples were quickly growing and hardening under my touch and I could not resist taking one into my mouth and sucking hard. There was a kind sounding chuckle from her mum even before, with no warning Georgie straddled me and took my hard cock into her wet pussy. I thought about finding her clit but decided instead to take a firm grip of both of her nipples. This was clearly what she wanted and she upped the ante by finding her own clit. I had only been inside her a couple of minutes before she announced she was about to cum. It was wonderful to see and experience her wonderful orgasm, which I was able to do, as I was a little way off reaching mine. Georgie fell off me after her orgasm but seeing that I was still fully erect her mum took it into her warm mouth. I did wonder whether she was also up for round two but instead she brought me to a lovely orgasm not spilling a drop of my cum.

I will never forget my stay with my aunty and cousin.

If you have got this far and hopefully enjoyed this story then hopefully you will enjoy "Voyeur spanked by Aunty" that records what had happened the day before the events above. I would love to hear whether any of you have enjoyed similar experiences or whether you would like to.