Aurora - Way of the Goddess Pt. 04

Story Info
Maya's introduction to a brand new sport.
19.4k words
4.81
7.7k
6

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted are 18 years or over.

*****

Not for the first time, the old man's eyes opened wide in surprise. "That's not-" was all he could say before a body flew through the door and Maya landed on the bed on her knees. Watson's first instinct was to pull out, then maybe run and hide somewhere, but Caddy tightened her legs around him preventing escape.

"Ooo umm..." Maya lilted, "you're having sex with our visitor. I'm telling Dad."

"Phone's on the bedside table." Caddy replied, squeezing two handfuls of Watson's butt. "And make sure you tell him it was all your idea."

Beck appeared, looking every bit as bewildered as her old man. She and Maya had just showered and she was wearing a borrowed, three quarter-sleeve, red and white T-shirt with 'Daddy's Lil Monster' embroidered on the front. Maya was in a loose green singlet and her trusty old track pants and between the two of them they smelt like a candy store. Climbing onto the bed beside Maya, she hooked her hair behind an ear and said, "You owe me one million dollars."

Maya picked up a TV remote and made out she was punching the buttons. "Hello? Dad? It's Maya... Maya... No, Maya with an 'M'. Mum's having sex with our visitor, what should I do? Uh huh. Uh huh. Okay I'll tell her." She cut the imaginary call then put the remote back to her ear and said, "Love you.", then looked at her mother, flat on her back with a slightly sweaty old man lying on top of her.

"What did he say?"

"You have to hand him over. Immediately."

Caddy blew a raspberry. "Good luck with that."

Still unsure what to make of this hallucination, Watson looked from Beck to Maya, then raised his eyes as Tanya clomped into the room. "The girls?" he said.

Tanya nodded. "If you don't mind?"

"This is the surprise?"

"If that look on your face is anything to go by." Tanya smirked.

"Both of them?"

"Well it would be silly to invite just one." Caddy replied. "Don't you think?"

Watson blinked, plainly startled. "You don't mind? If she sees?"

"Who? Sees what?"

"Errr..." Watson ran his eyes over their conjoined bodies. "Maya. Sees you and me."

"Of course not. Why? Do you?"

"Well, no, not if you don't."

Tanya slid her hand between Beck's thighs. She wasn't wearing underwear and was all hot and steamy. "Come on." she chivvied, "Why don't you girls get those silly old clothes off? Before they get all crumpled up?"

Needing no second invitation, Maya fell onto her back and skimmed off her tracksuit pants, then sat and peeled off her singlet. No stranger to the sight of naked teen, Watson felt his heart pound as she got up on her knees. Maya's slender body was a work of youthful perfection, from her flawless olive skin to her lean, supple limbs, toned by ballet class and twice-weekly jujitsu. She had not so much as a skerrick of body-hair, smooth as a baby's bottom- like mother and Aunt like niece and daughter. Her breasts, though small, were sculpture-perfect, succulent B-cups as opposed to Beck's scrumptious A's, with stiff, tip-tilted nipples the colour of caramel. A mouthful each, just like Beck said, firm enough to crack a flea on.

The old man's wide eyes strayed downwards, past the canted blades of her pelvis, over a broad expanse of flat, heaving belly and settled on the prize- Maya's plump, pink-slitted, eighteen year-old pussy. Her womanhood, her feminine treasure, bridging a handspan thigh gap, pillowy outer lips slightly parted, revealing the little pink petals of the delicate inner folds. As he watched, a glistening bubble of clear, viscous fluid emerged out of her hole and spiralled, inch by inch, all the way to the sheets on the end of a silvery string. Reaching out, unbidden, she put a small, cool hand on Watson's butt. "Woah!" she said in a reverent whisper, "He feels so smooth. I thought men were meant to be all rough and scaly."

"He's not a lizard, Darling." Tanya said dryly.

"Some of them are." her mother added. "It all depends on the man. We got you a special one."

Maya ran an appraising hand over his ass. "So they're not all like him?"

Her mother shook her head. "Unfortunately, no."

On her knees on the bed on his opposite flank, Beck watched the gorgeous young female gently stroking her old man, and the jade dragon of jealousy uncoiled, hissing, in the pit of her gut. The body language was loud and clear and she knew even before they did where this first introduction would inevitably lead. He was about to be usurped by this rich young female. Enticed, enthralled, seduced, then fucked into blissful oblivion. Stolen from her, forever maybe.

But that was just stupid. Shining the light of reason on her jealousy, Beck took the weapon Watson had given her and took off the jade dragon's head. If her old man wished to exchange some fleeting physical pleasure with this gorgeous young thing, it was the least she could do to wish him bon appétit. He'd done the same for her when the stakes were similarly high and then, as now, it all boiled down to a matter of trust. He would die for her, she knew, in fact he'd already come close, and a little rampant sex with this olive-skinned goddess was the least he deserved. Summoning up her faith in Watson's unassailable love, Beck put her hand on Maya's and guided it down the cleft of her old man's butt. "Ever felt a live cock before?"

Maya looked up, her eyes feverish. She shook her head. "Nuh."

Watson's balls tightened as a cold little hand brushed his scrotum. "Go on." Beck whispered, "Give his balls a squeeze. But be gentle, they're kinda delicate."

The old man pulled out as far as his knob and froze, ass high, his cock held captive by a tight ring of muscle. For a moment he was unable even to breath, as Maya gently fondled his balls, squeezing and kneading and hefting their weight. She was a little clumsy at first, clearly far more interested in enjoying the sensation than creating it. "They feel funny," she said reverently, "like little eggs."

Taking her hand, Beck guided her down till her fingers closed around Watson's pussy-slick shaft. "Go ahead. Feel his cock."

Maya gasped. "That feels amazing! It's sort of hard, but soft."

Beck giggled. "Well it can be both, but not usually at the same time. Can you see it sticking into your mum's pussy? If you lie down behind them you can watch while they fuck."

Maya shuffled around and settled on her tummy, propped up on her elbows between Watson's legs. Easing down, he commenced demonstrating the art at a slow, measured pace. "Woah!" she exclaimed, then looked up at Beck with a smile, "Where's it all going?"

Beck put her hand on Maya's round butt and gave it a squeeze. "All the way up in your mummy's tummy." she smiled, arching her eyebrows.

Maya shook her head, eyes riveted to the sight of the fat, fleshy piston squelching in and out between her mother's distended pussylips. " You were right, Mum. That's awesome!"

Pushing up, Maya put her lips to Beck's ear and whispered. Beck looked at her, frowning. "Deflate him?"

"Fel-late." Maya said.

Beck looked to Tanya for a translation. "She wants to give him a blow job." Tanya said.

"Is that okay?" Maya asked.

"Why are you asking me?"

"Well you own him."

Beck squeezed a handful of her old man's butt. "Hear that?"

Watson looked at her over his shoulder, so consumed by the sensation emanating out of his cock he hadn't heard a word. "What?"

"Maya just asked if she could give you a blowie."

"Me?"

"Unless you'd rather phone a friend."

"Is that okay?" Maya asked with big brown puppy-dog eyes.

There was a second's hesitation as Watson fought to stave off a coronary. He looked wide-eyed at the girl's mother. "Caddy?"

"Why not? We can always finish this later."

Watson pulled out, feeling every last millimeter as he slipped free of her grip. Rolling off Caddy, he lay down on his back, his cock covered from tip to hilt in Caddy's glistening fluids. Beck knelt on his left, while Caddy shuffled aside to make room for her daughter. "And remember, Darling" Caddy said, "in spite of what it's called, make sure you suck."

Maya nodded with a quick thumbs-up. "Got it."

"Start like this." Beck said, "Open your mouth like this and close your lips over your teeth to keep from hurting him. Okay? Then make your mouth into the shape of an 'O', 'ike 'is. Uhnn hnn?" Beck wrapped her hand around the base of Watson's cock then lowered her mouth over his knob as Maya looked on, trembling with anticipation, her belly heaving with every breath. Beck bobbed up and down on Watson's prick for a moment, massaging his shaft. Breaking off she sat back on her bottom and took a big deep breath. "Mmm.." she said, "you taste just like Tanya. Come on, Maya, want to give it a try?"

Maya looked at Watson for reassurance. "Is that okay?"

Watson shook his head, slightly startled. "Are you serious?"

Maya looked around for help her mother gave her a pat. "He means he'd love you to."

Watson let his head fall back. "That's it. I must have died and gone to heaven."

"Heaven?" Tanya scoffed. "If you're having fun this definitely isn't heaven."

Maya repositioned with her head poised over Watson's spit-bubbled dick. "Okay," Beck said, placing Maya's hand at the base of Watson's cock, "Just move your head up and down like I showed you. And use your tongue. The tip of his cock is where he gets the best feeling."

Watson watched, wide eyed, as the girl made an 'O' with her mouth and her head slowly descended. Pausing, she teased the eye of his peehole with the tip of her tongue, making sure there were no nasty surprises in store. Smacking her lips, nodding, she said "Hmm.." and, satisfied, lowered her head. Her sensual lips closed over the head of Watson's twitching prick and everyone held their breath. A pin could have been heard hitting the carpet in the bedroom next door.

"Go for it, Pookie." Tanya quietly urged.

The girl nodded. Snorting and slobbering, sucking the old man's knob, she gave it all she had, fully immersed in this brand new experience.

"How's that?" Beck asked in a motherly tone.

Maya broke off and looked up. "Great!" she exclaimed, slightly breathless. "How am I doing?"

Watson's abdominals bunched as he lifted his shoulders off the bed. "Wanna know the truth?" he asked. "You're doing awesome!"

Maya nodded, "Thanks." then returned to the task.

"Well don't just lie there, Damon." Caddy urged, "Do something!"

Maya's head was bobbing up and down in his lap again, her long dark hair tickling his thighs. Reaching out, he held his hand under a little down-hanging breast. "Maya, may I?"

The girl nodded without pausing to draw breath and the electricity crackled at first contact. She was sweating a little with nerves and exertion and her flawless skin was cool to the touch. After gently kneading one gorgeous little tit, Watson moved on to the other, before sliding his hand over her belly and round the corner between her legs. As his fingertips brushed her pussy for the very first time, she froze, briefly overwhelmed by the throbbing intensity radiating through her body out of her groin. The old man ran three fingers lightly up and down the length of Maya's slit, using just enough pressure to part her lips without dipping into her entrance and she shivered, as goosebumps sprang up on her skin.

"Would you like him to cum in your mouth?" Beck gently asked, one hand resting on the small of Maya's back.

Maya peered at Beck through a veil of dark hair. "What will it taste like?"

"Umm..." Caddy and Tanya looked at each other, "good question."

"A bit like warm yoghurt." Tanya ventured.

"Eww..." Maya screwed her face up.

"Oysters with caviar!" Tanya hastened, heading off an aversion before the fact.

Maya narrowed her eyes. "With or without the sour cream?"

"Umm..." Tanya said and looked at Caddy, who shook her head. "Without."

"It's yummy," Beck reassured her, "honest. What do you say? Want to give it try?"

Maya hesitated. She watched countless renditions of cum-swallowing on-screen but seeing was one thing, tasting another.

"Why don't you give it a go?" Beck urged, "If you don't like the taste you can just spit it into my mouth."

"Spoken like a true aficionado." Tanya said approvingly.

"Geez," Caddy breathed, "I almost hope she doesn't."

"How much will there be?" Maya asked.

"It's just a little mouthful, Pookie." Tanya stroked her hair. "It might give you a little surprise when it first comes out."

"How will I know? You know? when he's about to..."

"Oh, you'll know." her mother promised. "What do you reckon? Want Damon to cum in your mouth?"

Maya hefted a shoulder. "Sure."

Beck lapsed back into instructor mode. "Now while you're sucking him off, let some of your spit dribble down then move your hand up and down on his shaft." The girl dipped her head again and Watson closed his eyes as her hot mouth enveloped him. At the same time, her hand began sliding up and down his spit-slippery pole, a little out of synch for the first few strokes until she got into the rhythm.

Stroking the length of her slit, from the nub of her clit to the entrance of her hole, Watson winkled his fingertip into Maya's tight pussy. One knuckle, two, the girl moaned around her mouthful of cock, dropping her belly and lifting her ass. When the old man's probing fingertip found the tiny, rough button of Maya's G-spot her whole body trembled. Raising her head, she looked at him, still languidly jacking his cock. "Oh yeah. You found it."

"Your G-spot?"

"Uh huh." Maya nodded. "That feels fantastic! You're right, Aunty Tan, he's an expert."

"You like it?" Tanya smiled.

Maya nodded again, her mouth back on his cock. "Mmm hmmm."

"That makes two of us." Watson rasped, his voice hoarse with rising tension. Maya was rocking backwards and forwards on his finger, her mouth rising and falling as she continued jacking his cock. Her dark brown hair was tickling the inside of his thighs and a warm dribble of spit trickled over his balls. Watson looked around. The three other females were up on hands and knees surrounding him, eyes wide, hardly daring to breath. Watson wanted desperately to reach under Beck and jam a finger into her smouldering core but couldn't spare the necessary concentration. Caddy's tight pussy had well and truly primed him and after a few minutes of Maya's inexpert but feisty sucking, the first waves of a mighty orgasm were clenching his balls. "Oh, Jesus." he groaned, his muscles straining as his body summoned up climax.

"That's it, Maggie!" Caddy cried. "You're making him cum!"

The first jet of hot semen hit the back of her throat and Maya began swallowing for all she was worth. Watson reflexively put his hand on the back of her head, pushing her down until his squirting knob hit the back of her throat. Maya gagged, snorting two bright white candles of thick, slippery slime out of her nose as tears welled up in her eyes. The other females were on their knees, cheering and whooping as the girl gulped down three or four helpings. Watson let out a long, heartfelt groan, then jerked to a panting standstill, seeing stars.

Maya raised her head, then rocked forward off Watson's finger. Turning, she dropped onto her bottom onto the bed and sat, smacking her lips, trying to pin down the taste.

"Well?" her mother demanded eagerly, "What was it like?"

"How did it taste, Pookes?" Tanya asked.

Maya swiped a hand under her nose and studied the smear. Not fantastic, truth be known, but she didn't want the little blonde showing her up. "It was nice." she said unconvincingly.

"Nice?" her mother frowned.

"Well, okay. It was different."

"Nice will do." Watson said, pushing himself up. "Don't worry, Maya, it's an acquired taste. That was an awesome blowjob by the way. Thank you. Thank you very much."

"Was it really?" she blinked.

"I couldn't have cum like that if it wasn't."

"That's for real." Beck concurred, "You can fake an orgasm but you certainly can't fake ejaculation."

"And great instructing on your part too, Moosh." the old man patted Beck's thigh. "Thanks."

Beck glowed with pride as Maya sat, rubbing a dollop of semen between finger and thumb. Spreading her fingers, she teased it into a long, quivering string.

"Gee," her mother shook her head, "I'd die for some cock right now."

Tanya put a hand on Watson's shoulder. "We'd better let poor old Damo catch his breath. How about O.J.?"

Caddy thought about it for a moment then replied, "Dammit, why not?" Leaning over the side of the bed she fossicked around underneath. Rolling back, she dropped a rolled up towel onto the sheets.

"What's that?" Beck asked, up on her knees.

"That's O.J." Maya giggled as her mother unrolled a black, double-ended dildo.

"Ever tried it?" Beck asked.

"All the time." Maya said and her mother looked at her. Well, a couple at least.

"How do you want me?" Tanya asked.

Caddy laid the dildo over her palm and gave it a bounce. "Boinng, boinng! Dear old O.J. Twenty years and still going strong. What's the most comfortable for your poor sore leg?"

Tanya shuffled to the end of the bed then got up on all fours. "Let's do double doggy."

Caddy handed the dildo to her daughter. "Put him in for us, Sweetheart?"

Watson caught a breath. The thing was about as long as the girl's forearm and she could hardly wrap her hand around it.

"Can I do it?" Beck asked eagerly.

"Sure." Caddy said and looked at Maya. "Why don't you let Beck do it, Darling? You've done it tons of times."

The girl graciously turned to the waiting blonde and held out the wobbling black dong. "Here you go."

"What do I do?" Beck asked, all pretence of seniority on hold.

"Well, if you slip under Mum in a sixty-nine, until your head's level with her pussy, then put one end in her and the other in Aunty Tan."

Watson propped himself up on an elbow to watch Beck, on her back, shimmy under Caddy. Caddy giggled, shivering, as Beck paused to suck her dangling breasts. "Oooo, Becky, what a hot little mouth you've got!"

"Wait til you feel it on your pussy." Tanya said under her breath.

Wriggling further aft, Beck pulled up with her head between Caddy's thighs and took a bead on the woman's pink-slitted pussy. Like her sister's- and her step-daughter's for that matter- it was a plump, puffy affair with the pink petals of the inner lips peeking out between the soft, rounded mounds of the outer labia.

"Put a bit of spit on it first, Darling." Caddy prompted.

Tanya turned to watch Beck slobber all over the end of the black dildo before positioning it in Caddy's slit over the hood of her clitoris. Ploughing it up and down a few times, she parted Caddy's outer lips and teased her entrance open. "Oooo," Caddy shivered as goosebumps sprang up on her skin, "that's nice." She arched her back as the dildo slipped through the tight pink portal into the cauldron of her sopping vagina. "Oh yeah, Baby," she threw her head back, "that's the way. Now work it!"

Beck drove the dildo deeper and deeper, watching a third of its length disappear into Caddy's lower abdomen. Backing up towards the action, Tanya slapped her butt and wiggled her hips. "My turn."

Plying Tanya's slit, Beck felt a hot, wet mouth sucker onto her pussy. Casting Beck's legs aside, Caddy buried her face between Beck's thighs, her expert tongue worming its way into the young blonde's body. "Goodness," she said, her voice muffled by a mouthful of teenage cunt, "you're so sweet!"

With the other three fully occupied, Maya shuffled on her knees across to Watson, who lay watching the performance, slowly fisting his erection. He patted the mattress beside him. "Anything I can do for you, Maya?"

"Well that depends."

"On what?"

"Well," Maya said, flopping onto her back beside him, "you know how I just gave you mouth?"