Aurora - Way of the Goddess Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calling a brief halt to the fucking, Beck lifted Watson's balls then jammed her face into the breech and licked the juice from his shaft, before slurping as much as she could from Maya's pussy. Coming upright, she swallowed the lot and let out a long, satisfied, 'Ahhhhh'.

The brief respite gave Watson a chance to cool his jets. The sensation of Maya's incredibly tight wet vagina was threatening to bring an early end to the fun, and he was using very trick he knew to prolong the festivities. Looking down, he gave her a kiss. "How are you going there, Maya?"

Maya tilted her head to look at him. "I think I'm starting to get used to it. Let's go a little faster."

"You just tell me how fast." Watson said and took up where he left off, rising and falling, squishing and squelching into Maya's tight embrace. Her hips began to hump, meeting him thrust for thrust, as her fingers clawed at the muscles of his back.

"Ohh yeah," she grated, "I'm starting to get that feeling."

"Which feeling is that, Darling?" her mother asked.

"You know the one!"

"Are you going to cum?"

Maya nodded. "Soon."

Watson brought his elbows in, pinning Maya's arms, and lay a little more of his weight on her. Bringing her knees up, she hooked her wrists under them, rotating her hips to bring her pussy to bear. Watson stiff-armed himself up to look at the incredible sight- his rock hard cock plunging into the girl's lower abdomen. The sight, the sound, even the smell was intoxicating. "Jesus Christ." Tanya exclaimed, "Look at her go!"

Head back, eyes closed, mouth hanging open, Maya arched her spine, her legs spread as far as they would go. Her hips were twisting and writhing, maximising the sensation of each pounding stroke. She took a deep breath and held it, her ribs in high relief, then exhaled after a short eternity and took another. Her pelvis was starting to buck, as the first waves of an orgasm gathered forces deep in her groin, ably provoked by the head of the cock battering her intimate tissues. Reaching up, she pulled Watson down. "Faster! Faster!"

Watson settled his weight on her, half as much as he would have given Beck but enough to compress Maya's ribcage. Taking the rest of his weight on his elbows and knees, he flexed his lower back, pistoning almost straight down into the wet, clenching confines of Maya's hungry sex. She suddenly went all slippery, an impossible combination of a vice-like grip with zero friction, and her head began to toss from side to side. "That's it," she gasped, "I'm cumming."

Wanting so much to join her in a climax, Watson focussed his concentration on the concept as much as the feeling. There, pinned on the bed beneath him, a beautiful young woman was digging her heels into his thighs, her arms around his neck pulling him down. And she was orgasming, her already insanely tight vagina convulsing and clenching at his obscenely huge cock, her cries echoing through the bedroom. On the bed beside them, the girl's mother was up on her knees, furiously strumming her clit towards her own quaking orgasm. And there on the other side, a skinny blonde goddess was on hands and knees, a woman kneeling behind her ramming two fingers up to the knuckles in and out of her hole.

Well that did the trick. Watson briefly felt his insides implode, as a vision-blurring, ball-clenching, gut rupturing climax took hold. As Maya whimpered through the last convulsions of her own climax, Watson rammed his cock into her, then pulled out almost to the brink before punching back in with hot spurt of cum. Maya held her knees apart, trying to take every last millimeter. With his erection buried inside her, Watson held himself at maximum depth, grunting and growling as the last few squirts of sperm spat into the girl's flooded insides.

Maya flopped her arms knees to the side. "Oh boy..." she panted, "Oh boy!"

A foot to Watson's right, the girl's mother came in a shower of ejaculate, another sisterly similarity. Hand clamped between her thighs she fell on her side and lay, eyes closed, gasping. Tanya hadn't quite managed to finger Beck to orgasm, but called it quits anyway, and curled up behind Beck, cradling her.

Watson pushed up off the heavy-breathing teen. "You okay, Maya?"

Maya opened her huge brown eyes and looked up at him through her lashes. She nodded, blinking. "Uh huh."

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Uh huh." she nodded again. "What about you?"

"What did it feel like?"

Maya looked down in the direction of her groin, laid open between her wide-spread legs. "Awesome! I can feel all your stuff squishing round inside me."

"Cum, Honey," her breathless mother corrected, "not stuff."

"No," Watson countered, "stuff's good. How does it feel?"

"Yummy!" Maya smiled, squirming. "All warm and gooshy. It feels a bit like I wet myself."

Her mother's hand burrowed under Maya's butt. "You did wet yourself. Looks like we've got ourselves another squirter, Aunty Tan."

"Like mother like daughter." Tanya sighed.

"How do you like having Damon on top?" Maya's mother asked.

"Like it?" Maya demanded. "I love it!"

"You catch on fast, don't' you?" Watson said, still breathing hard.

Maya nodded. "I've always wondered how it would feel."

"And now you know."

"Did that hit the spot?" Beck asked. "Sure did look like it."

"Umm..." Maya hedged, "he might have been a little bit heavy, there at the end."

"Heavy?" Beck said. "I love it when he gets heavy."

"Horses for courses, Moosh." Watson said gently, heading off a pissing competition.

"Horses for intercourses you mean." Caddy giggled.

"Speak for yourself!" Tanya said flatly. "I don't mind a bit of doggy now and then, or even the odd Polar Bear, but I definitely draw the line at horse."

"Even though Roger's hung like one." Caddy snorted.

"Look. He might have a dong that reaches his fetlocks, but the day he comes home with hay on his breath and steel shoes nailed to his feet, it's all over." Suddenly realising the potential for wounding his pride, Tanya patted Watson's back. "Don't worry, Damo. Size isn't everything."

With most of his cock buried inside a stunning young teen, Watson couldn't have cared less. "Doesn't worry me." he shrugged, "I have no problems being Mister Average."

"You are many things, Damon, but average ain't one of them."

"You know what they say?" Caddy put in, "It's not the size of the organ, it's the skill of the player. And you, sir, are a virtuoso."

"Well, it helps when you get to play to such a great audience." Watson smiled. "And speaking of organs." After a few last, farewell contractions his cock was empty and starting to wither. "What do you say, Maya? Ready for me to get off?"

Maya gave her hips an exploratory twist. It felt lovely having him inside her, the sensation of being full, being occupied. "In a minute." she replied.

"Spoken like a true connoisseur!" Tanya beamed.

A sudden contraction in the walls of Maya's vagina pushed the languishing cock back an inch or two. "Look out, I think your body's rejecting me." Watson straightened his arms and Maya got up on her elbows, to watch the slow extrusion of Watson's half-erect meat from her belly. Her mound was all pink and puffy and the thin, inner lips clung to his shaft as it slowly slid out. It took a minute or two, but her body gradually relinquished him and he popped out with a gush of clotted cum.

"Geez," Caddy exclaimed, cupping her hand under Maya's butt as Watson rolled away. "How much of that stuff did you pump into her?"

"As much as I humanly could!" Watson replied sincerely.

Maya struggled up onto her knees and delved into her tender groin, using two fingers to extract as much of Watson's gift as she could. Sniffing her fingers, she wiped them on her belly, leaving two, gleaming wet stripes across her skin. "Well..." Caddy announced, falling onto her back on the bed, "I don't know about you guys but I'm feeling a little pooped. What's the time, Tan?"

Tanya shrugged. "Ten-ish."

"No wonder. When did playtime start?"

"Twenty-odd years ago by my reckoning." Tanya beamed.

"Today, idiot. Let me see.." Caddy started counting off on her fingers, "sex, sex, Champagne, sex, swim, sex, dinner, Champagne, sex... that means it must be roughly..."

"Champagne o'clock." Tanya suggested.

"You know," Caddy demurred, "I think I'm all Champagned out. And as for sex..."

"Noooo..." Tanya blinked disbelievingly, "surely not."

"It's Maggie's fault." Caddy complained. "I think I pulled a sex muscle watching her."

Tanya put a hand on her heart. "As I live and breathe. My sister. Replete."

"We've still got another couple of days," Caddy shrugged, "better pace ourselves. How about you, Damo?"

Watson yawned, inadvertently, right on cue. "It's been a long day." he replied non-committaly, his fingers bumping down Beck's spine all the way to her butt. He squeezed her cheek. "What about you, Moosh? How're you travelling?"

A tad insecurely, truth be known. The other girl had totally gone off and she and the old man had cum at the same time, a privilege Beck figured was hers alone. "I'm actually feeling a little bit tired." she admitted.

"How are you feeling, Pookes?" Tanya asked.

The girl said nothing at first then shook her hair back. "Fantastic!" she said with a big, satisfied smile. "I just had my first real fuck."

"Fucks." her mother corrected, "Plural."

Tanya nodded. "And you did it in style."

Caddy nudged Maya and after a fleeting look of confusion the girl suddenly remembered her mother's pre-fuck briefing. "Thanks, Becky. Here's your old boy back. Not as full as I am but we didn't do burnouts."

"She means thank you, don't you Maya?"

"Yes, I do. Thanks heaps. For trusting me with something you love."

"You're welcome, Maya." Beck replied, her basic good graces coming to the fore. "Enjoy it?"

"Loved every minute!"

"What did you like most?"

"All of it. Especially when he first stuck it inside me. And I especially loved it when he filled me with cum. And I especially loved it when he pushed through my cervix."

"You felt that?"

Maya nodded. "Uh huh. And I especially loved it when it felt like I'd just peed myself. That felt absolutely fantastic."

"That's about ten 'especially's" Caddy observed.

Tanya nodded. "Glad she could narrow it down."

Maya was up on her knees again, giggling. "I really loved it when you licked that goo off my butt, Becky. That felt awesome. And the feeling of all the cum running out when he took out his cock."

"Was there anything you didn't like?" her mother asked, mildly exasperated.

"You know what? Let's do it again and I'll try to find something." Maya winked. "What do you reckon, Damon? Wanna rest up a while and we can try doggy?"

Watson opened his mouth, wondering how to politely decline. Beck was next in line for a comfort fuck and he'd expended so much semen his legs were about to cave in. As if reading his mind, Caddy swooped in to the rescue.

"Not tonight, Josephine. It's a school day tomorrow, don't forget."

"Aww..."

"No 'awws' about it. You know the rules. Damo, Beck, you're welcome to sleep with me and peg-leg here as long as you don't mind the fibreglass burns. Either that or you can sleep in the guest room."

Watson and Beck traded a glance. "What do you say, Beck?"

Beck swept her hair back. "Can we have our own room?"

"Of course you can." Caddy replied without batting an eyelid. "Maggie? You sleeping with us?"

Maya shrank towards Beck. "Can I sleep with them?"

Caddy and Tanya conferred with their eyes. "That's up to Damon and Beck." Caddy replied.

"Damon?"

Watson looked from Maya to Beck. There was every chance he'd feel like another round during the night but he knew, in spite of herself, Beck was feeling threatened. "Becky?"

Beck struggled briefly with the dilemma. What she most wanted to do was drag her man free of this other girl's clutches, then barricade the door so she couldn't get in. Then again... She thought back to the last morning with Bragg on the boat, when Watson had stayed away so she could enjoy a goodbye fuck all on her own. His generosity had had made the difference between a jolly good... well... rogering and and an hour or so of unforgettable pleasure, and all ultimately thanks to the old man's trust. Shaking out of a shallow reverie, she smiled. "Why not? There's plenty of room."

Maya had picked up the blonde's vibe via mental telepathy. "Sure?"

Beck took her hand. "Of course I'm sure. Come on, the three of us can all cuddle up together."