Aurora - Way of the Goddess Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naww..." Tanya cooed, "look at you, you poor thing. All worn out."

"I'll be right," Watson huffed, "just give me a minute or two to catch my breath."

Tanya wrinkled her nose. "I wasn't talking to you." Gathering up his flagging erection, she rubbed it lovingly over her cheek then gave it a kiss. "Fuck!" she said, "That tastes so good."

"How long before he can go again?" Maya asked no one in particular.

"We might take a break now, girls." Caddy announced. "Who's for a swim?"

"Aww... But I'm not allowed in the water." Tanya complained.

"Sucks to be you." Caddy said with a big cheesy grin. "How about it, girls? Let's have a quick splash to freshen up and have some food. Don't know about anyone else but I'm famished."

Watson turned his attention inwards and realised that he, too, had worked up an appetite. For sustenance. Other than sex. Slinging his feet off the bed, he stood, a little unsteadily, his cock swinging, largely deflated. The eyes of the two younger females remained riveted to his prick, the very same one that had just been deep inside their bodies. "Sounds good," he said, rubbing his belly, "can I give you a hand?"

Caddy crawled off the bed and carefully stowed the camera. "What's that?"

"Can I give you a hand making dinner? I'm a little hungry myself now you mention it."

Caddy patted his upper arm. "That's okay, I'll just order out. Korean okay by you?"

Another take-out? Did they ever do any domestics themselves?

"Mmm..." Tanya said, "Korean. I love eating Korean. And I really love their food."

"Did you tell him about Sook?" Caddy asked and Tanya nodded. "Goodness me, what a dirty little girl. And funny? She was doing me with the strap-on one day. And all of a sudden she starts imitating that silly Korean man, who did that song."

"Gangnam Style?"

Caddy snapped her fingers. "That's the one. She was making the sound effects and doing the movements, pounding away, slapping my butt... doo-ooot dud dut dud doo doo, doo-oot dud dut doooo..." Caddy slapped her knee. "Ever try to pee yourself laughing in the middle of an orgasm? Ohh, that dear little girl." She winked at Watson. "You're gonna love her."

"Come on." Maya sang, heading for the stairs, "Last one in the pool's a rotten egg."

Beck arched her back. "Come to think of it, a little splash would be nice."

"Better put on your bikini." Watson said. "Can't have the neighbours complaining."

"The neighbours can't see." Caddy replied.

"Only the news choppers." Tanya giggled.

"And if they can get the footage they're welcome to it." her sister retorted, walking to the big glass doors and sliding them aside. A moment later they watched from the balcony as Maya hit the pool below at a flat out run. Hot on her heels, Beck hit the edge and summersaulted in with a whoop. Caddy was already on the phone to their favourite Korean, ordering up a mixed banquet they'd had so often the restaurant knew it by heart.

Tanya appeared at Watson's elbow and leant her weight onto him. "Be my walking stick, Handsome?" she asked.

"Those eyes," Watson shook his head, taking her arm, "you really should get them checked out."

Tanya squeezed his arm. "I'll fuckin' hit you, Damon Watson, and don't think I wont. Come on. If I can't swim at least I can watch you guys have fun"

* * *

Tanya sat naked at the edge of the pool, head back, eyes closed, her face lit blue by the underwater lighting. Ten meters by twenty, the pool had been built to give the illusion of one edge floating in space, and now, in the darkness, multicoloured lights welled up from below, creating the impression of an enchanted grotto.

How the other half lives, Watson thought, floating on his back, looking up at the budding stars.

Beck was up the shallow end, carrying Maya around, face-to-face, Maya's legs around her waist and arms around her neck. They spent much of the time kissing, revelling in the feel of each others' hot mouths, wet, smooth skin sliding over wet, smooth skin. There was a splash and Caddy dived in, kicking along under water until she surfaced in front of her sister. "Poor Bubba." she cooed, "Not allowed in the water."

Tanya stuck her bottom lip out. "Mm-noo. And it looks so inviting."

"It's fabulous!" Caddy confirmed.

"I hate you."

"It's fabulous, isn't it Damon? Girls?"

"Stop teasing!" Tanya griped. "Least you could do is lick my pussy."

Caddy heaved a sigh. "Bring it here, then. Come on."

Tanya worked her way on her bottom right to the edge of the pool and spread her legs as Caddy swam over to her. Hauling out onto her elbows, Caddy dipped her head between her sister's thighs and ran her skilful little tongue up and down Tanya's slit. Tanya lay back, hoisting her knees up and out. "Oh yeah!"

"Oo ike at?" Caddy asked through a mouthful.

"You bet! Bugger the pool. This is the bomb."

Watson rolled over and did his best crocodile imitation, sneaking up behind Caddy with his eyes just above water. Something in the water had made his dick go hard again and he nudged up behind Caddy looking for somewhere to put his rampant erection.

The girls suddenly noticed what was happening and made a beeline for the action. Watson, meanwhile, had found the somewhere he was seeking and his cock disappeared into a warm, wet tube. Caddy looked over her shoulder as Watson hoisted her butt, his cock bottoming out in her sultry embrace. "Here we go again." she sighed, then went back to Tanya.

"I thought we were supposed to be having a rest." Maya said crossly.

Watson gave Caddy two or three exploratory pokes but the preferred target was actually a couple of feet away, clinging to the side of the pool with Beck on her back. Ever prescient, Beck parked her chin on Maya's shoulder. "Would you like some of what Tanny's having?"

Maya thought about it for an instant then nodded. Stiff-arming herself onto the tiles beside Tanya, she turned and shimmied forward till her butt was at the edge. Knees up, she opened her legs, exposing her little pink morsel. Beck closed in, fusing her mouth to Maya's slitted mound, tonguing her lips open and worming into her hole.

Caddy commenced supplementing her tonguing with fingers, one, two, and then three. She had fisted her sister many a time, but that was something they kept to themselves, for special occasions only. Besides, by the feel of Watson's pole in her pussy, too much more and he'd be losing a load. Not that she'd mind a little helping of sperm, but there was only so much to go round and this was meant to be her daughter's treat.

Tanya had just cum and Maya was cumming when the doorbell rang. Extracting Watson's cock with a gentle shove, Caddy climbed out and headed for the door, wrapping herself in a terry-towelling bathrobe. By the time she got back, bearing an alfoil-covered mountain of food, the rest of the party had hauled out of the water as well. It was a balmy summer night and after drying off with fluffy white pool towels, they set up on the green wrought-iron patio table for the second day in a row. While the girls set off to fetch Champagne and beer, Caddy fussed over the dinnerware, serving up.

Watson looked on, struggling to grasp the sisters' reality. It seemed so far removed from the life that he knew, or even the land-dwelling one of his previous incarnation. These women weren't just from a different culture, they were from another world, a world of privilege and luxury, wealth and indulgence. Yet, for all of it, the mansion didn't move and the pool's alleged infinite horizon was an ingenious deception. And they had to order out for food, they couldn't just hop overboard or throw in a line. Money powered this lifestyle, not the wind, and they didn't own the glamour as much as it owned them.

Beck and Maya returned bearing grog, and Watson looked at the semi-clad females surrounding him. Tanya caught Watson's look of distraction and patted his knee. "Penny for your thoughts?"

"I was just wondering when I'm gonna wake up."

"From what?"

"This dream." he gestured at the surrounds.

"What makes you think you're dreaming?"

"I must be. I mean, being here, having rampant sex with four total goddesses. At the same time."

Tanya hefted a shoulder. "Someone's gotta do it."

"But why me? Why not someone who really deserves it?"

"Here we go again." Tanya rolled her eyes. "You do deserve it, for jumping in the water to save a little stray kitten and taking her in. And for helping a pair of clueless numpties who'd just fucked their brand new boat, and for trusting them with your most beloved possession." Tanya raised a hand, "And yes, she is, because you own her as much as she owns you."

"Tan's right," Caddy nodded, "though I'd never admit it. You just gotta roll with it."

"I guess." Watson nodded. "When the Universe makes all your wildest fantasies come true you just gotta grin and bear it."

"Nothing like a satisfied customer." Caddy smiled.

"Satisfied isn't the word."

"What is?"

Watson, the professional wordsmith, was fleetingly stumped. "Blown away?"

"That's two words." Tanya observed.

Her sister grunted with derision. "There's no fooling you."

"So you're digging it?" Tanya asked, "Is that what you mean?"

Watson snuck a glance at the hard-bodied, olive-skinned teen sitting across from him, naked but for a towel wrapped around her hair, deftly levitating a strip of sashimi with wooden chopsticks. "It's one of the most fantastic experiences I've ever had in my life. Moosh?"

Beck nodded. "One of them, absolutely." Waking up that morning after the storm, lying in sun waiting for the old man to emerge. And what came afterwards. Those would be forever on the top of her list.

"Wow." Caddy looked at Tanya, "And here was I thinking it was just a bit of fun."

"I guess that depends on your frame of reference." Watson said enigmatically.

"Yes!" Caddy snapped her fingers, "Your frame of reference. That's exactly what I was about to say." Cupping a hand to her mouth, she turned to Tanya and in a theatrical whisper asked, "What's a frame of reference?"

"You're looking through it, idiot. What do you say, girls? We all having fun?"

Cheeks bulging, busy masticating a mouthful of Bulgolgi, Beck nodded. "I am. Maya?"

"Uh huh," Maya nodded. "I mean how good was the zoo? Those mandrills and the pandas. And those titillated ocelots..." she looked at Watson and he and stuck out his bottom lip. She tapped her chin. "And there was something else, I'm sure..."

"Oh the poor boy," Caddy chuckled, "look what you've done. Keep that up and I'll take him off you."

* * *

The food more or less dematerialised, demolished in short order by five healthy appetites. With a second bottle of Veuve underway, the girls were getting restless. "Let's have sex." Maya suddenly suggested.

"Woah, woah, steady on." Caddy admonished, "Let's at least let dinner go down."

Beck looked at Maya and arched her eyebrows. "Your mum just said 'go down'."

Addled by sex and tipsy on Champagne, the two younger females sat snorting and snickering.

"Would you like to go down?" Maya asked slyly.

Beck thought about for an instant then sat bolt upright. "How about a ride on that double-dildo?"

"Now?"

Caddy held a hand up. "Wait, wait, wait, woah, woah. Maggie? So you've had enough cock for the day?"

"Enough what?"

"Cock." Caddy said and jerked her head in Watson's direction. "I mean his."

The girl frowned. "What do you mean?"

"You go wearing yourself out with O.J., you're not going to feel like fucking Damon."

Maya's slipped a hand down to her groin and gave it an exploratory fondle. It was a little tender, there was no denying, but she'd fucked with worse.

"Come on, Pookes." Tanya said gently. "You can play with O.J. any old time. Damon and Beck came all this way to give you a special treat. You don't want to spoil your appetite, do you?"

Maya briefly considered arguing the point, but the towel around Watson's waist had fallen open and her eyes settled on the semi-tumescent slug lying on his thigh. "Becky," she said, "Can I borrow the keys to your old man?"

Caddy compressed her lips, frowning. "Don't call him that."

"Oh, okay, your sexy old boy then?"

Watson looked at Beck with eyes full of abject pleading. Beck knew, one hint of reluctance on her part and he'd decline, offering some lame excuse to shield her from blame. As her jealousy stirred, Beck shone the light of consciousness on it casting her doubts into shadow. Rolling onto one butt-cheek she patted her bare hip. "Here you go," she said, extracting a make-believe car key and lobbing it over the table. "Fill him up before you bring him back. And no burnouts!"

"Fill him up?" Maya cried, catching it in both hands. "That's his job."

"Well no burnouts then. His tread's pretty thin as it is."

Unwrapping her hair, Maya rounded the table, stark naked. She held out her hand. "You heard her. No burnouts but other than that, open slather. Come on, Damon. Let's go for a ride."

Watson stood, his cock so stiff it was difficult to walk. Tanya wrapped her hand around it. "Need a little help with that?"

The old man shook his head, setting off after the naked teen, feasting his eyes on her supple back and the elastic bounce of her firm round butt. "If I survive the next couple of days it'll be a miracle."

"You could do one of those cheesy 'I shouldn't be alive' documentaries." Tanya suggested. "If you do survive."

"Can I be in it?" Caddy asked.

"Oh you'll be in it." her sister said under her breath. "Up to the wrist if I'm not mistaken."

Beck was already on her back on the bed when the others arrived, better late than never. She held out her arms as they walked in and Maya obediently settled into her embrace. Returning from the bathroom, Caddy tossed the big black dildo onto the bed and picked up a camera. "Damo?" she asked. "Would you mind?"

It hardly made sense to say no now. "Why not?" he shrugged. "Beck? When you're finished with Maya, can I have her back?"

"I was just warming her up for you." Beck said and rolled Maya onto her back. Legs spread, arms above her head, Maya closed her eyes and lay squirming, ribcage heaving, hips jerking. The memory of that first fuck, together with the thought of what was to come was enough to drive her into a state of unbridled arousal. She was fully primed, her outer pussy lips parted, the pink of her inner lips peeking through.

Watson stood for a moment watching Maya's hips hump and jerk, while Caddy looked on beside him, camera briefly forgotten, her splendid breasts rising and falling with every trembling breath. She looked at Watson's cock, at full extension, its tip already beading with fluid. She looked at her daughter, on her back, naked, writhing with expectation, her pouting slit like a hungry mouth seeking prey. "Holy fuck!" she whispered, "Just look at that girl. She is so fuckin' hot!"

Tanya giggled. "Naww... The poor baby's gagging for it. Look."

Watson licked his lips, feasting his eyes on the delicate morsel between the girl's thighs. "Ready Maya?"

Maya nodded quickly and held out her arms. One knee on the bed, Watson carefully positioned himself between her spread legs. Kneeling before her, his penis bouncing with every heartbeat, he took one last moment to savour the sight. He looked at Beck. "Moosh? How'd you like to put me in?"

Beck bounced up onto her knees and positioned herself behind Watson as he delivered himself into Maya's embrace. Pushing his legs apart, Beck burrowed between his thighs, pulling his meat back to envelope it in her salivating mouth. Watson lowered his hips, his gaze fixed on Maya's face, her shining hair, her olive skin, the feathery arcs of her eyelashes. Her little round breasts were quivering, her ribcage standing proud with every breath. She brought her knees up and her mound stretched open, her groin aching with desire for that joining of flesh. For that indescribable, belly-clenching ecstasy of having part of another human being... a man... inside her.

There was need to do anything but feel. Watson fought to keep his breathing steady as Beck ploughed Maya's slit with the head of his penis. "You're sooo gonna love this!" she told Maya's pussy, spreading the lips apart with the fingers of one hand, the other gripping Watson's straining tool. Beck took a moment to appreciate the sight of Maya's glistening hole, the pink ring of her entrance spontaneously twitching. She rubbed the girl's clit with Watson's seeping tip, then ran it bumping over her pee-hole to the ridged pink portal.

Maya arched her back as the head of Watson's cock jammed into her, his penis forcing the muscles of her outer defences aside. The girl thrust upwards and Watson broke through, pulling up abruptly as Maya clenched her teeth and panted through the first rush of sensation.

"Okay, Maya?"

The girl nodded quickly without opening her eyes. Yes, she was okay. More than okay, she was in ecstasy. Nothing, not fingers, not tongues, not vibrators or double dildos could hold a candle to this, the sensation of utter fulfilment, the sense of invasion, of her body's own complete and wanton surrender. Her work complete, Beck shuffled quickly to the couple's side to watch the show. "How does that feel?" she asked, gently brushing the hair from Maya's closed eyes.

Maya nodded. "Mm hmm."

"Is it good?"

She nodded again. "Mm hmm."

Caddy scooted into the breach vacated by Beck. "Ho-leee fuck!" she swore quietly, doing her best to keep the camera steady, "look at that thing sticking into Maggie."

Tanya muscled in beside her. "Jesus Christ, that takes me back."

"How are you going, Sweetheart?" Watson asked.

Beck wrapped her fingers around one of Mayas' ankles. "Try bringing your legs up a bit."

Maya parked her heels on Watson's butt and he slid into her another couple of inches. His knob bumped over the dome of her cervix before bottoming out against a tight dead end. She pushed against his chest. "Stop! Stop."

"It's okay, Honey." Watson reassured her, "I won't go any deeper."

Confident she wasn't about to be breached, Maya patted his butt. "Just give me a minute to get used to it."

"No worries, Sweetheart. Take as long as you like."

Maya twisted her hips, getting the feel of the massive intrusion lodged in her belly. "Now that feels nice."

"Would you like to try fucking a little?"

"Okay," Maya nodded, "let's give it a go. But not too hard."

"Of course not." Watson lifted his hips, pulling out, and Maya's membranes sucked together behind him. The first few strokes required forcing them open again, and again, until she relaxed enough to lighten her grip. Watson took up a slow, gentle rhythm, rising until his cockhead fetched up against her entrance, then slowly plunging down as deep as he could go.

Caddy gave Watson's butt a resounding slap. "Just look at that gorgeous ass!"

"And just look at that gorgeous cock!" Tanya added, reaching between his legs to fondle his balls.

"And just look at that gorgeous little pussy!" they chorused, eyeing Maya's distended cuntlips. Every time Watson pulled out, he brought some of her lubricating slime with him, and each time he drove back in, the viscous discharge squeegeed up his shaft to form a frothing white ring around his circumference. After a couple of minutes, a thick white runnel was drizzling over Maya's puckered butthole. Tanya nudged her sister. "Cream of Some Young Girl! Make sure you get a closeup of that."

Beck scurried round on her knees. "Can I have a look?"

The women made room between them for the blonde. ""Woah!" she cried, "Can you feel that, Maya? Your pussy's all wet."

Almost invisible under the body on top of her, save for the globes of her ass and the soles of her feet, Maya replied, "Uh huh."

"Mind if I lick it off?" Beck asked. Her own body fluids always tasted so good, it seemed a shame to waste Maya's