Aurora - Way of the Goddess Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desperate for centre stage, the red-headed woman backed up to the table, manoeuvring to join Caddy as if her sagging, middle-aged body might compete with the slim, hard-bodied twenty year-old. "Oh, for god's sake fuck off." Tanya huffed. "Can't you edit her out, Cads?"

"Keep forgetting." Caddy replied. "Lucky someone had the sense to break out the coke." As she spoke, the woman shot upright, then hurried out of frame. In the meantime, a gangling youth with a cock bent sideways like a banana took the old man's place and after a moment's furious pounding, Caddy-the-younger announced, 'Paulie.'

"I couldn't see but I could still hear." Caddy explained with a wry smile. "Even if you can't actually see the guy, you can pick who it is by the sound."

Somebody called out from off-screen. The camera spun then lurched drunkenly across the room. "Here comes Aunty Tan." Maya announced, still idly tickling the underside of Watson's cock, while his finger slid slowly up and down the length of her slit.

The camera homed in on a big, silk-upholstered couch. Tanya-the-younger was on her hands and knees, her head bobbing up and down in a young male's lap. Her smooth-skinned body was as lithe as a feline and her long, dark hair hung down in a silken veil. The boy she was entertaining looked around as a hulking great man with a huge erection appeared in the frame. Propped up on he bed with a squirming little blonde almost sitting on top of her, Tanya-the-older began imitating the shark attack music from 'Jaws'.

"He's with Stephie." Caddy explained. "She's the girl behind the camera. In fact, a funny thing. He's actually her-"

"Not now." Tanya cut her off.

"What's up?"

"Just watch the movie. There's some really awesome footage of him fucking her later. Is that on this one?"

"Nuh," Caddy shook her head, slightly miffed. "another file."

"You gotta see it. The two of them together. It's hot!"

The camera dived around behind Tanya, on her hands and knees with her ass in the air, as a great big pair of hands settled on her butt and adjusted her position. The head of a monster cock inched into view, mushing her swollen lips apart, exposing her pink insides. "Still brings a tear to my eye." Tanya sighed, as her little on-screen pussy distended, while she wriggled and humped against the massive intrusion.

"Look at that little bitch go!" Caddy breathed.

Beck's hand snuck down between Caddy's legs and she was starting to work it. "Reminds me of Roger." Beck said breathlessly.

"Ex-actly!" Tanya nodded, her hand on top of Beck's, following the action.

The naked girl on her hands and knees on the TV leant forward, then rocked back with all her might, driving herself onto the rounded head of the great fleshy pole. "Houston," Tanya-the-older quipped as the knob disappeared inside her younger self, "we have liftoff."

The camera raced to the girl's head-end. Face screwed up, she bit her lip, as the huge male behind her began slowly thrusting his hips. The camera pulled back. Another body, visible from the bellybutton down, moved into the frame, one hand a blur. The on-screen Tanya winced as a jet of hot semen hit her fair in the face, with a follow-up shot slumping into her hair. Eyes still closed, she licked as much off her face as she could, while the rest dribbled off her chin onto the upholstery. "Poor old Yolanda." Tanya giggled.

"Yolanda was our cleaner." Caddy explained. "She had to go round with a UV light to find all the cum."

"Easier to look where it wasn't." Tanya said.

Caddy nodded. "Tough gig."

"That's okay. We made it up to her."

Watson dipped his head to inhale the scent of Maya's hair. The girl was responding to his finger, wriggling and squirming and clutching his prick. "Someone looks like they're enjoying themselves." Caddy noted.

Tanya gestured with her head at Beck. "She's not the only one."

Beck was staring goggle-eyed at the action on the screen, tongue sticking out as an aid to concentration, frantically feathering her clit. Tanya kissed the side of her head and said, "What do you reckon, Beck? How would you like that monster inside you?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" Beck panted. "I would. I'd like that a lot!"

The camera tracked back to the main event. The cock, obscenely huge in comparison to the girl, was dipping in and out of her body, pushing hard against her pussy's tight dimensions. But it was gaining ground, stroke by stroke, ably assisted by the young girl's gyrations.

"Ride 'em, cowgirl!" Caddy cheered.

"That's doggy, idiot." Tanya responded. "Cowgirl's next."

"Oh, don't be so literal. Naww... look at your poor little butthole, squished all out of shape."

"He was big!" Tanya nodded. "I swear I could feel him in the back of my throat!"

"He was even a challenge for me." Caddy confirmed.

The cock gained another inch or two as its owner rocked backwards and forwards, while his hands roamed the girl's sweat-dusted skin. "Geez he was lovely." Tanya sighed, watching his hands slide under her chest to massage her tits. "A real gentleman."

'How's that feel, Tanny?' a disembodied voice asked. 'Not hurting you?'

The young female on the TV shook her sperm-spangled head. 'Nuh uh,' she grunted, 'it feels great.'

'I don't think I'm gonna last too long.' the voice announced.

'That's okay.'

'You want it in you or on you?'

'In me! Please!'

'I was hoping you'd say that. What... about you? You gonna... cum?'

The camera followed the girl's hand as she reached back to savage her clit. In the space of thirty seconds her muscles were spasming and her hips were jerking. The owner of the cunt-slicked battering-ram picked up pace. 'Oh fuck yeah,' he grunted, 'that's so fucking... Ah... ah... Your hot little cunt, Tanny. So... fuckin'... tight...'

"Thar she blows!" Tanya-on-the-bed cheered as the girl on-screen threw her head back, teeth clenched, eyes squeezed shut. The camera darted back for a close up of the man's convulsing cock, buried halfway to the hilt in the girl's stretched vagina. There wasn't room inside her for both his cock and his load and each quivering thrust displaced a massive belch of semen. "That was about fuckin' ten on the Richter scale." Tanya-on-the-bed said wistfully, "I can still remember it."

Hips rocking and rolling in Tanya's lap, Beck suddenly raised her butt into the air, fingers a blur as she brought herself to climax. Slipping a hand under her butt, Tanya curled her finger into Beck's clenching insides. Pinching Beck's nipple with one hand, the finger of the other up to the knuckle inside her vagina, Tanya gave Beck's shoulder a gentle bite.

On her back between Tanya and Watson, Caddy shook her head in admiration. "Look at you go, Beck. How many is that?"

Tanya looked at Watson. "Can I tell her?" Watson nodded. "As Damon says, get her warmed up and she will cum with a dirty look."

Caddy nodded. "Looks like someone else isn't too far behind."

Maya climbed onto Watson's lap and spread her pussy over his shaft like a little pink saddle. Holding the tip of Watson's cock between fingers and thumb, she commenced sawing at her slit with his shaft, up and down with rapid jerks of her hips. He pinched her nipples and she arched back into him. Momentarily torn between what was happening on-screen and the climax gathering momentum on his lap, Watson looked up. Tanya-on-the-TV lay her head on her arms, ass high in the air, impaled on a flesh and blood telephone pole. The sound of heavy breathing, his and hers, filled the room, as if they'd just crossed the line on a marathon. Bracing himself on her butt, the man backed slowly out of Tanya's distended pussy until he suddenly popped free, then lay his still sputtering penis flat on her back. It might have been the angle, but the damned thing seemed to reach halfway to the nape of her neck and Watson wondered briefly who was the more impressive- him for having it, or Tanya, still a teenager, for taking it.

Maya's butt was bouncing up and down on his belly. Her head was tossing from side to side and she was gripping his arm. Caddy reared up and knelt at Watson's feet, the better to watch her daughter's orgasm. "That's it, Maggie, ride that cock! Didn't I tell you? Cock's fuckin' awesome!"

The girl began mewling and Watson felt a sudden cessation of friction as her pussy flooded with an intense orgasm. Caddy was up on her knees, cheering her on. "That's it, Baby, cum all over that big hard cock!"

The dam burst and Maya doubled over, Watson's penis clamped between her thighs, fingers pinching his knob. Her ribcage heaved as the climax ran its course, her heavy, dark hair hanging over her face. She fell back, gasping, still gripping the tip of Watson's prick, as the convulsions subsided and her body slowly unclenched.

"How was that, Pookes?" Tanya asked, still stroking the limp little blonde in her lap.

Maya looked pointedly from face to face. "That was..." she said,

"Fucking...

"Unbelievable!"

"Well you ain't seen nothin' yet, Sweetheart!" her mother crowed, "Just wait!"

Maya closed her eyes, nodding, the last echoes of the orgasm reverberating throughout her insides.

"Wow!" Tanya exclaimed, "You went off! Just like that lady monkey today."

Watson looked up. On-screen Tanya was climbing onto the relatively inoffensive prick of the boy she'd been sucking. Straddling his lap, she parted her lips with one hand and gingerly lowered herself onto him. "That must have been a bit of an anticlimax." Watson suggested.

"Actually, the term 'relief' leaps to mind."

The camera wandered around the room, past the middle-aged redhead who was in the process of being spit-roasted- her bald headed husband at the head end, a fat-gutted male of sub-continental extraction pounding her big sloppy snatch at the other. A little further on another teenage girl lay spread-legged in a silk-upholstered armchair, being eaten out by a bony old matron sporting a bouffant. "Mrs. Judge." Tanya announced.

A number of male guests were slumped on sofas and armchairs, sporting pendulous soft-ons, looking distinctly the worse for wear. Over on the table, Caddy was playing 'guess that cock' with the last of the contestants, a huge white puddle of curdled cum on the floor beneath her. She was covered in the stuff, from contestants as well as generous passers-by. It was all over her face, over her tits and all over her belly, all through her straight dark hair. It was dripping out her pussy and glazing her thighs, bubbling in the cleft of her ass. "Wow!" Tanya exclaimed, "Full as a goog."

"Full as a fat lady's sock." Caddy nodded.

When the last contestant had shot his wad into Caddy's younger alter ego, he and a couple of well-muscled volunteers stood her up on the cum-puddled table. The blindfold came off and they gave her a round of applause as the camera girl-dived under her for a shot of the sperm-cocktail gushing out of her. "My god you've got a cute little cunt." Tanya breathed.

Caddy gave her a playful nudge. "Aww... you."

"You know, I think I preferred it with that little bit of hair. Not too much, just a little."

Caddy hefted a shoulder. "Too late now."

"Just saying."

The camera turned to face the young female operator as she slumped onto a sofa between the male with the monster cock he'd recently stuffed into Tanya and another, older man. By holding the device at arms-length she was just able to get the old man's torso into view, to show her free hand wrapped around his raging cock. "This is where she hands over and gets double vadged." Caddy said. "How they didn't split her in half is a mystery."

"Not when you had as much practice as she had." Tanya shook her head. "You reckon we were precocious?"

The screen went dark as the file played out and Caddy reached for the remote. "Another one?"

"You know what?" Maya breathed. "I'd actually rather do it than just watch."

This was it, Watson thought. All of his Christmases and birthdays were about to cum at once.

"Don't need to take a quick toilet break?" Caddy teased, "Maybe go for a swim?"

"Oh stop tormenting the poor kid." Tanya chided. "What do you reckon, Pookie? You all revved up?"

Maya climbed off Watson's lap and wrapped her hand around his dick. Bending, she eyeballed his dimensions trying to imagine how it would feel buried inside her.

"You sure about this?" Caddy asked anxiously, her feet suddenly chilling at the precipice.

Watson nodded inwardly. Yes! Yes she was sure.

"Oh, yes," Maya nodded, still fondling Watson's erection, "I'm sure." If she hadn't been beforehand, the sight of that monster cock shafting her teenage Aunt had killed any doubts.

"Do you want any help?" Beck offered, crawling over Caddy. "I can show you what to do if you like."

Caddy put a hand on her arm. "Maybe we should let her try first." That cock was Beck's property, to be sure, but if Beck made her old man cum, her virgin daughter would have to make do with diminished returns.

"Why don't you let Maya have first go, Moosh?" Watson suggested gently, picking up the vibe.

"No, yeah, I will." Beck nodded. "I was just going to help."

"What position should she use?" Caddy asked Tanya.

"Doggy? She's used to that with O.J."

"I was thinking Damo on top." Caddy replied. "That way he can get better control."

"How about if she lies on her side?" Tanya countered. "We can help her out with some tongue if we need to."

Beck gently gripped Maya's upper arm. "How would you like it, Maya?"

The debate came to a screeching halt. Of course it was Maya who should decide. In her mind's eye, she saw herself sitting over Watson's vertical prick, her hole poised above it, just aching to be impaled. "Me on top." she announced breathlessly, unable to believe it was actually happening.

"Excellent choice!" Beck nodded, kneeling beside Watson to his right. Making him sit, she plumped the pillow behind him then pushed him down until he was almost flat on his back. She patted his leg. "Here, Maya."

Tanya and Caddy exchanged a quick glance. "Damo," Tanya asked, and he instantly recognised that tone. "Caddy was wondering if we could ask you a favour."

"What sort of favour?" he asked. Take your young girl's virginity? Now... let... me... think...

"Damo." Caddy hedged, "I was wondering. Well, you se, I just wanted to ask. What I mean is, would it be okay if I filmed it?"

Watson opened his mouth to reply but the request brought him up short. They'd just spent twenty minutes watching the sisters' own home movie and he couldn't deny it was awesome. But as for being on the other side of the screen...

Caddy put a hand on his arm, in a hurry to state her case. "I'll keep it safe and sound, I promise, and it'll be completely encrypted. I can even pixellate your face if you want. But it would be such an amazing keepsake, for Maggie."

"Wish I'd filmed my first time." Tanya said ruefully.

"Same goes for me." Caddy agreed. "What do you think?"

It was tempting, but something like that, a permanent recording of something so... personal. "No one else would see it, Damo." Caddy urged, "Just us, I swear."

"Until we post it on Redtube." Maya snorted.

"Thanks, Maya," Tanya said dryly, "that really helps."

"Shoosh, Maggie. Damo. It'll be encrypted in a password-protected file with a file-guard that will erase it if anyone tries to break in. We're not idiots, we take precautions."

"Could we have a copy?" Beck weighed in. She could already imagine laying down with her old man, watching the movie on Aurora while they fucked.

"Absolutely!" Caddy replied.

Watson knew it was already a done deal. "How many copies are there of your own home movie?"

Caddy held up a finger. "One. Many have asked, all have been politely but firmly refused."

"I don't even have a copy." Tanya confirmed, "And I star in it."

"What do you say, Damo?"

"Hurry up," Maya complained, "his cock's getting soft."

Watson looked at her. To think, lying on the bed in Aurora, fucking Beck's brains out, watching Maya bounce up and down on his prick on TV. A rush of blood went to his cock as he rubbed his chin. "And you're sure these files are secure?"

Caddy looked at Tanya. "What's the password?"

Maya took a breath to answer and Caddy raised a hand.

"I don't have a fucking clue." Tanya replied.

"And I can have a copy?" Watson asked.

"I'll even add a few of our oldies. You will be the very first."

That was the clincher. "Well," Watson frowned, "I guess it would be sort of fun. To look back on in a few years time."

Caddy bounced to her feet and hurried off, clapping. Moments later, she bustled back in with a large yellow Pelican carry case and a couple of tripods. "Geez," Watson said, "how many cameras are you going to use?"

"Four." Caddy replied, hastily setting up a couple of tripods, one at the end of the bed, one at the side. "Two on tripods, one handheld, the other on the head of the bed. I'd use more if I had them."

"It's her hobby," Tanya said, "making videos. You'd swear the finished product came out of Hollywood."

"Porn videos?" Watson asked.

The sisters looked at each other and Caddy snorted. "I wish. No, they're usually spoofs and parodies, lifestyles of the rich and the famous. The odd travelaogue."

"Any chance of the raw footage?" Watson asked. "When you shoot this?"

"Every single second."

Sweeping a remote from the bedside table, Caddy opened the gauze curtains and the room flooded with the golden light of late afternoon. Taking advantage of the lull, Beck lavished Watson's neglected erection with a long, loving mouthful of warm spit and swirling tongue. Maya looked on, eyes wide, licking her lips. Any minute now, she was going to climb onto that thing and let him cram it into her body.

Caddy finished rigging the cameras and an image of the foursome appeared on TV. She cycled through the cameras one by one, hopped up to make some minor adjustments, then set them recording before throwing herself onto the bed.

"Lights!" Tanya yelled, "Camera! Action!"

Beck came off Watson's cock and wiped her mouth. "There you go, Maya. He's all nice and slippery for you."

Maya threw her leg over Watson and bowed her head to look at her crotch. Pulling her cunt lips apart, she took a bead on Watson's stiff cock. She looked up. "Should I stand up or kneel?"

"Try squatting." Beck suggested, gripping Watson's cock and pointing it straight up. Straddling the old man's hips, head down with her eye on the target, Maya slowly and deliberately began to descend. Watson winced at the first contact with her slit, not because it hurt, but because the urge to drive his cock into her, to fuck her senseless and fill her with cum was almost overpowering.

"Thaaat's it, Maya." Beck cooed, running the head of Watson's cock up and down the girl's slippery pink furrow. Watson looked for Caddy, to find her on her knees beside him taking a close-up.

"Just remember," Beck said, "if it won't go in, just move your hips like this." Up on her knees, she gave her gorgeous bottom a shake, moving her slitted mound in tight little circles.

"Got it!" Maya nodded, as Beck stubbed her clit one last time.

"Ready?" Beck asked, parking the head of Watson's cock in Maya's tiny pink entrance.

"Drum roll, please." Tanya said, lying on her tummy beside Beck.

Maya bounced up and down a few times, stretching her hole. Two thirds of Watson's knob disappeared into the little pink portal but that's as far as it would go.

"She must be a little tense." Caddy breathed. "Just relax, Darling."

Maya sucked her belly in. "He feels... big!"

"Don't worry," Beck reassured her, "you'll get used to it."

"How's that feel, Damo?" Caddy asked."

"Fucking sensational." the old man grated, "You sure it's gonna fit?"

"Oh, it'll fit!" Tanya nodded.

"Comfortably I mean."