Aurora - Way of the Goddess Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here," Beck said, tugging Maya's arm, "You lie down for a minute and I'll give you some mouth. That might relax you a bit."

The cameras rolled as Maya dismounted and lay down. As Beck settled on her belly between Maya's legs, Tanya shuffled over and nipped and suckled on Maya's erect nipples. Beck went to work, first of all with her tongue, worming it deep inside Maya's pussy, easing her open. Once her tongue had worked its magic, she slipped two fingers in and used her tongue to tickle Maya's clit. Her hips began to jerk as she humped Beck's fingers. "Ohh, Becky!" she sighed, her belly heaving. "Oh yeah..."

Just short of orgasm, Beck pulled out and after letting the girl catch her breath, helped her up. "There you go, now you're all nice and relaxed."

Watson stroked his prick. His pee-hole was leaking pre-cum and he used the brief interval to cool his ardour. Even if she did get him in he wasn't bound to last long. Maya stood over him, holding herself open with both hands, as Beck took care of aiming his cock. Arms out, Watson cupped the globes of Maya's round ass in the palms of his hands, kneading her resilient cheeks as she lowered her aching crotch onto the tip of his meat.

Kneeling behind her daughter with the hand-held camera, Caddy breathed, "Oh my god. Look at that."

"Wow!" Tanya shook her head. "That is so fuckin' sexy!"

Watson peered past Caddy at the TV. Maya's butt was filling the screen, her pussy centre stage, her outer lips bulging around the head of a great big prick. Beck's hand was just visible, wrapped around the old man's shaft, ploughing Maya's glistening furrow with swipes of the weapon. After teasing her slit for a moment, she worked it into the girl's dripping entrance and Maya pushed down.

After several moments of huffing and bouncing, pushing and straining and gyrating her hips, Maya still hadn't managed to engulf Watson's knob. He looked on anxiously, worried this might be as far as they got. "If it's too big, Darling." her mother said.

"It's not too big!" Maya panted, "Stop rushing me!"

"It's not hurting you?" Watson asked.

The girl looked up and they locked eyes. Her big brown eyes reflected a mixture of arousal and trust, with an equal measure of sheer determination. She gave her head a little shake. "Nuh."

"You're nearly there." Beck said encouragingly, patting Maya's butt. "Just catch your breath for a minute."

Maya fell still, apart from her heaving ribcage. Her skin glowed gold in the low afternoon sun and her dark hair was shining. Squatting over him, hands braced on his chest, her split mound poised over the tip of his rock hard cock, she looked, to Watson, like she'd just stepped out of an Old Master's rendition of heavenly paradise. He jerked his head. "Lay down on me for a minute, Maya, and just relax. Would you like to kiss?"

Well, yes, she would love to kiss, but that's not what she was here for. Dropping slowly to her knees, she lay forward until her face was level with his. They kissed, her little pink tongue darting around the inside of Watson's mouth, while Beck shuffled between Watson's legs, working Maya's hole with two of her fingers. She eyeballed the dimensions. According to her expert opinion, there should be just enough room for her old man's big, stiff cock in those tight pink confines.

Raising her head, Maya broke off then slid back in preparation for another attempt. Instead, her wet little cunt ran smack-bang into the tip of Watson's stiff prick and he punched right into her. Maya froze, Watson's knob and an inch of his shaft buried inside her. No one spoke. Blinking in surprise, Maya looked around and a great big smile crept onto her face. "Is that it?"

Tanya cheered, "Wooo-hooo-hoooo!" as Caddy dived in taking a close up, of Maya's stretched pussy fused around the old man's penis. Watson used the lull to focus on the sensation emanating out of his cock. In spite of all the fingers and tongues, not to mention a pet double dildo, Maya was still a virgin to cock, or had been up to twenty seconds ago. And indeed, in spite of its physical ubiquity, the girl's young body felt different to anything else the old man had ever experienced. It had a sort of heat, a sort of an energy, an intense gripping power that was at once resistant and yielding.

"How does that feel, Maggie?" Caddy breathlessly asked.

Maya raised her eyes to the ceiling and thought about it for an instant. "Fucken' awesome." she said with a tremble. "Totally different to the dildo." She looked at Beck. "What do I do now?"

"Fuck."

"Remember what you do with old O.J.?" Tanya cut in. "Just do that."

Pushing herself up, Maya began rocking back and forward.

"Try up and down a little more." Beck suggested. "That's it. Lift your little bottom up a bit then lower it down. Hang on, let me put some spit on Dommy's cock."

While Beck darted around to spit on the union between Maya's pussy and her old man's erection, Watson gave Maya's nipples a quick suck. "That was clever," he smiled, "reversing onto me like that."

Maya nodded, wrinkling her nose, happily accepting praise for what had been a bare-faced fluke. When Beck bounced back up on her knees, Watson gripped Maya's butt cheeks as she commenced moving rhythmically up and down.

"Just take as much as you can without hurting yourself." her mother urged.

Maya nodded, "Uh huh." but the instructions were superfluous.

"Would you like me to rub your clit?" Beck asked.

"Nuh uh." Maya shook her head. There was too much else going on. Her pussy was stretched to its limits and the head of Watson's penis was butting a dead-end. She could feel the intrusion like a weight in her belly, not unpleasant but definitely odd. Watson stared unblinking as she rose up and down, at the sight of his big thick dick disappearing ever deeper into her tiny vagina.

Maya picked up the pace and her breathing increased, as the sensations in her belly took on a new hue. The tip of her little pink tongue appeared and her big brown eyes got that faraway look. "That's it, Baby," her mother said in a hushed voice, "now you're fucking."

"Is it good?" Beck asked. It certainly looked good.

Hands flat on Watson's chest, her hips thrusting and squirming, Maya simply nodded, "Uh huh."

"Holy shit!" Watson breathed.

Beck leant over him. "Does it feel good?"

"No," Watson replied hoarsely, "it feels fucking fantastic!"

And before she could stop herself, Beck asked, "Is she better than me?"

Watson shot her a glare. "Don't be silly, Moosh," he growled, "you're both perfect. How can anything be better than perfection?"

Tanya was up on her knees beside Beck, furiously strumming her clit. "Sorry guys." she grunted, showering the bed and its occupants with watery ejaculate.

Maya threw her head back, bouncing up and down, taking two thirds of Watson's erection into her body with every stroke. Watson felt the first stirrings of an orgasm nipping at his heels. "Woah back, Maya, you're doing too good a job."

The girl stopped and looked at him, panting. "What do you mean?"

"I'm going to cum if you're not careful."

"How about you, Maggie?" her mother asked, "Do you think you can cum?"

She nodded. "Uh huh."

"Soon?"

"Maybe I can lick your clit?" Beck suggested.

Maya thought about it. Last time he came, the man had gone a little bit soft and if it happened again and she hadn't already climaxed her very first fuck would be wasted. It just wouldn't be fair not to cum. "Okay, Beck, but when I say stop, you gotta stop, okay?"

Beck extracted her fingers from Tanya's pussy and lay her head on Watson's stomach. Winkling the tip of her tongue into Maya's stretched slit, she commenced fluttering the hard little bead. The girl's abdominals clenched and she closed her eyes as Beck's expert attention galvanised her senses. "Oh." she breathed. "Oh yes Becky, that's frikken' awesome! Especially with that great big thing stuck inside me."

Watson felt a change in Maya's body. The ridged, rippling muscle walls of her insides turned instantaneously slippery, not that they hadn't been before, but the change in texture with the sudden flood of fluid was breathtaking. Her hips bucked and his knob squished hard up against the unmistakeable bulge of her cervix. She pushed Beck's head away. "Stop, Beck, stop. I'm gonna... oh fuck... I'm..."

Beck sat up, pussy juice from ear to ear, as Maya hunched over Watson's cock, her hips jerking, her fingers curled into claws on his chest. Head-down, she felt the first onslaught of a climax welling in her belly, as her vagina convulsed and she had the delicious sense she'd just pissed herself. Watson felt it coming too, the tidal wave of beautiful agony crashing over Maya's body. Eyes closed, head back, she elevated all the way to the base of his knob, then slumped down onto him as deep as he could go. Watson wrapped his hands around her tiny waist and commenced bouncing her up and down, until she fell forward on top of him, humping and squirming.

Clutching Maya's ass, Watson raised his butt off the bed and began driving into her for all he was worth. Maya was squeaking and squealing with each stroke, her muscles clenched so tight around the old man's cock that he was beginning to fear for its safety. He felt a dull, delicious pain propagate outwards from the pit of his groin, as his cock convulsed and the first jet of semen raced through his plumbing. "Oh god," he gasped, "Maya, I'm... cumming."

The girl stiff-armed herself up, her face a mask of sheer intensity, teeth clenched, nose wrinkled, her eyes shut tight. Her body flinched at the impact of that first, delirious burst, her entrails clenching as the old man's semen flooded her body cavity. Shoulders off the bed, stomach muscles tensed, Watson gripped Maya's butt-cheeks, holding her fast while his cock pistoned into her, his knees up, heels digging into the mattress. The pounding whipped his semen into a froth as it squeezed out of Maya's convulsing confines, then drizzled down his shaft and over his balls.

Chest bellowing, ribcage heaving, Maya slumped onto him, finally spent. Gingerly straightening his muscle-cramping legs, Watson wrapped his arms around the gasping girl, the stars gradually clearing from his eyes. While they lay, recovering, Beck settled between Watson's legs and slurped noisily at the cum-and-pussy-juice bubbling out of Maya's engorged vagina. On her knees beside the blonde, Caddy put the camera down and waited her turn. "Beck? Darling? Leave some for me?"

Beck shuffled aside and lay down on Tanya, sliding a cum-covered face all over hers. Belly-down on the bed, Caddy quickly took her place and for the next few minutes, lapped and sucked at the union between her daughter's stretched cuntlips and Watson's slick cock.

"How was that?" Watson asked the top of Maya's head, idly squeezing her ass cheeks.

Maya looked up, tousled hair hanging over one eye. "Unbelievable."

"Did you feel him cum?" her mother asked.

"Oh yes!" Maya nodded, "You bloody bet."

Watson gave an experimental tug, assessing the chances of withdrawal. Not that he was in any hurry. The girl's muscles were clenching him like a hot little fist, her grip diminishing twitch by twitch. On the bed beside them, Tanya and Beck were still sucking face and Tanya's finger was up to the knuckle in the little blonde's hole. Flicking her hair back, Maya pushed herself up. "I think I'm stuck." she said with a big, goofy grin.

Up on hands and knees, Caddy picked up the hand held camera to take up the filming. "It's okay, Darling. Just let him go soft he'll pop right out."

"When will that be?"

"Some time next year." Watson rasped.

"When can we do it again?" Maya asked. "I want you on top."

"He's not a jolly camel." her mother admonished. "Let the poor man catch his breath."

"Catch his breath? I'll give him mouth-to-mouth if I have to."

Watson worked his hips, pulling out to the base of his knob while Maya propped herself up on his chest. "Ready?" he asked. Maya rocked forward, lifting her butt, popping the ring of constricted muscle over Watson's knob. His cock popped free, covered in a mixture of cum and protein lubricant, his and hers. There was a low chorus of 'Wow's and 'Far out's, as the others gathered behind them to watch the steady drool of sperm from Maya's pussy.

Caddy muscled Tanya out of the way for another closeup, following Maya as she dismounted and sat on the bed. Head down she fingered her slit, then sucked it clean of the milky discharge. Up on her knees, bouncing up and down, Tanya pressed her hands together, pleading. "Can Aunty Tan have some of that?"

Maya fell onto her back and drew her knees up, then flopped them out to the sides. If Tanya had an appetite for this goo then she was welcome to it, Maya thought, and if there was one thing her crazy aunt was good for, it was eating pussy.

Watson had still not recovered from the effects of the sensational fuck and lay on his back with the best part of a fully blown erection lying flat on his belly, slowly waning and still weeping cum. Laying down on her back beside him, Beck spread her legs. "My turn." she said, patting her belly.

The old man propped himself up on an elbow. Another bout was the last thing on his mind but the girl looked so inviting and he knew full well her feeling of security was at stake. Pushing up, he carefully positioned himself between Beck's spread legs, as she pulled her lips apart, ready for penetration. Incredibly, Watson felt his prick stiffen at the sight, and lowered his hips, guiding the tip of his cock into Beck's waiting embrace. Parking his knob at the entrance, he waited while Caddy quickly repositioned, then glanced to the side at the sound of Maya's groaning. Tanya had already supped as much semen as she could from Maya's depths, and was now up to the knuckle of one finger, rasping Maya's G-spot while her tongue fluttered the girl's clit. Maya pulled herself open, exposing the hard pink nub. The sight was overpoweringly arousing and, way down in the engine room of the old man's balls, the call went out to make ready for another climax.

But no. Beck had enjoyed gallons of the stuff and Maya had barely had her first sip. Dipping into the hot confines of Beck's muscular hole, Watson took up a deep, gentle rhythm, the type she especially liked, while his mind fixated on other humdrum demands- how to make some cash while Aurora was sitting-out the wet, the maintenance she required, where to go next. Oblivious to the old man's tactical self-restraint, Beck pulled him down, squeaking and sighing at the well-familiar feel of Watson's stiff cock bumping her cervix.

Kneeling behind them, Caddy leant forward, angling for the best shot. "Fuck!" she breathed, "that's... just... incredible!"

Watson's muscular ass was bouncing up and down on top of Beck's tiny butt, his thick shaft spreading her lips. For a man his age he was in excellent condition, his body toned by two years' negotiating the elements of wind and sea. His skin was improbably smooth for a male and his face, if not ruggedly handsome, was attractively weather-beaten in a outdoors-adventurer kind of way. Beck's long legs were wrapped around his waist, her feet locked over the small of his back, while her skinny arms were slung around his neck. Every time he plunged into her she wriggled her hips, thrusting upwards as he came down. Caddy felt her own pussy tingle, watching these two, so accustomed to each other's bodies, making love.

Beside them, Maya was bucking and twisting in the workup to another gut-busting orgasm. Hands gripping fistfuls of Tanya's dark hair, she brought her knees up and raised her ass, giving her aunt maximum access to her bubbling pussy. "Oh, Tanny..." she breathed.

Tanya had found the little tiny outcrop of supersensitive nerve endings on the slippery wall of the Maya's vagina. Rubbing and sucking, she clung on for the ride as Maya humped and jerked, her head tossing from side to side in the throes of an orgasm. Caddy darted away to catch the last of the action, as Watson paused mid-stroke to let Beck watch. When Maya fell back limp, Tanya pushed herself up wiping her face. "Is anyone keeping a tally?" she raised an eyebrow. "Someone give Guinness Book of Records a call."

"Dommy?" Beck said, slapping Watson's ass.

"Yeah!" Tanya admonished, "You just giddy up there, boy! Don't keep the young lady waiting."

"I'm just a bloody sex object," Watson sighed, lifting his hips then gently skewering Beck's tight-clenching grip, "that's all I am."

Tanya snickered. "Except you never object to sex!"

The sight of Maya cumming must have hit a nerve because all of a sudden Beck had that slick, frictionless feeling, the one she always got just before orgasm. Maya had come to her senses and shuffled round behind them while her mother filmed. Watson felt a cool little hand cradle his balls and give them a gentle squeeze. "They're still full of cum."

"Not for long." her mother quipped and Tanya giggled.

Maya's fingers teased the stretched margins of Beck's pussy lips. "Is that you, Maya?" Beck asked.

"Uh huh."

"How's it feel, all that dick sliding in and out of me?"

"Pretty sure you already know."

"How does it look?"

Maya leant forward as close as she could go without overbalancing. "Awesome!"

"That's what it looked like when he was fucking you."

Beck unwrapped her legs and pushed down on the mattress with her heels, rotating her hips so that her opening was pointing straight up. Watson's next thrust drove the head of his cock into her womb and, back arched, Beck began to groan. "Oh, Dommy..." she whined, "I don't think I'm going to last much longer."

"You go for it, Moosh!" Watson grated, his body taut with exertion.

"Lay your weight on me, Dommy. All of it. Oh god yes, oh god, that's beautiful."

Beck's hips took off on autopilot and her fingers clawed at his back. "Maya..." she gasped, "Maya... watch how we... soon... you can... oh god, that's it, I'm cumming!"

The blonde's stomach muscles bunched as she tried to curl up under the body pinning her down, and she spurred his butt with her heels as her orgasm took flight. Maya was still holding onto Watson's flopping balls as he hammered into his girl, almost up to the hilt, the head of his cock punching through the tight little mouth of her cervix with every stroke. Beck let out a long, trembling cry, and bit down on Watson's tensed pectoral as the heavens exploded. Bucking and jerking, twitching and shivering, she rode the bliss-wave until it finally subsided, and fetched-up panting and gasping on some faraway shore.

Caddy and Tanya traded glances. "Goodness." Caddy said.

"Yep." Tanya concurred, "That's our Beck."

"Now that," Caddy exclaimed, "was an orgasm!"

Watson levered himself up patted Beck's leg. "You right, Moosh?"

She nodded. "Uh huh."

"What would you give that?"

"Twenty." Beck huffed.

"Out of how much?" Tanya asked.

Watson glanced at her, then back to Beck. "Ten."

Beck's insides were still clenching and relaxing, her flesh turned to liquid. He eased out of her cervix and she grit her teeth, then squeezed his butt. "Did you cum?"

"Not this time, Moosh."

"Aww.. I wanted to give you one."

"That's okay, Darling. We've got forever."

"Did Caddy take some film?"

"Got the lot." Caddy assured her. "I think that was some of the sexiest fucking I've ever seen, and that's saying something."

Beck slowly relinquished her grip and Watson withdrew, inch by inch until he popped out with a wet little 'plop'. Beck struggled up onto her knees, legs wide apart for everyone to see. Her engorged pussy was rosy pink, the outer lips pouting, the tiny pink petals of her inner lips dripping fluid. "Jesus Christ," Tanya muttered, "that's so fuckin' hot."

Watson fell onto his back, his chest heaving, and for a fleeting instant wondered if his life might be in danger. Everywhere he looked there was pussy, all of it willing and apparently insatiable. For the first time since arriving from the far north, he found himself wishing Roger was there.