Aurora, Wayward Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded, "True enough, Will it always be boys?"

He sighed, "We will talk more about that as a group but mostly boys."

Jassin nodded, "Next time whatever you give me boys, I want one daughter in there too." He put his hand on her stomach and thought to try and add a girl in there for her. She looked at him, "You already knocked me up."

He nodded, "My seed is still in there was coaxing another egg out of you to see if I could give you one daughter with this bunch. Practicing focusing my will if you will."

Jassin smiled and kissed him, "Alright we will see if that works at all."

He worked quickly to prepare her ass and she seemed to enjoy that more as he worked quicker than before. She said prepared and he took that to the hilt and managed to shove his hand into her ass and she screamed out a massive squirting orgasm that went on and on.

We withdrew his hand and slid into her ass in one go. He put one hand on her hip and one took her hair by the reigns and he pulled back and fucked her fast and hard through 5 of her climaxes before filling up her ass himself 30 minutes in. She was a smoking hot wet mess on the bed when he finished. He went into the shower to clean up as Aurora came in and collected the samples out of her and then took her to her room. He came out, "I thought she was going to watch."

Aurora nodded, "She was going to but you wore her ass out."

Gia came over and went to town sucking his cock and she appeared more experienced. She smiled, "Had girlfriends who had toys so I got in some practice back then."

He nodded, "Alright..." As she took him into her throat and he exploded down it she milked it out of him and then worked at getting him hard again. She looked at him, "I have other women who can do oral. I will let them do the practicing with you because I have not decided on the whole hybrid thing."

He nodded, "Fair enough."

She smiled, "Only three boys and two girls for me. You should ask the ladies upfront."

He sighed, "As long as there are significantly more males than females for our people." She sighed, "Alright four and one like her then."

He nodded and rolled her over and mounted Gia. She let him control the pace and she liked the medium pace he set. She had fewer orgasms, only two, but she found them more explosive and she sprayed him both times. He unloaded into her as she finished her final convulsions on her second climax and she shook and moaned again. She sighed, "Much fucking better than I expected. You put more than 3 fingers in my ass and I will return the favor."

He nodded, "She asked to be well prepped and wanting it rough."

She nodded, "I have had a woman put her hand in there before but until you have more practice and I get up the nerve. I am not letting you use that meat hook of a hand in me."

Aurora walked in, "Excuse me, I figured I would collect up this sample while you prepared her ass. Also, Jassin said you are fucking amazing once properly instructed on what pleased her."

He nodded, "Good."

She looked at him, "You can change the shape of your hand. It had a different bone structure so he can make it thinner than it is."

The doctor looked over, "Show me."

He sighed, "Never done this before."

Aurora nodded, "Think of putting your hand into more of a cone or spear shape would be better."

He nodded and tried it out. The doctor shook her head, "Alright that is the first time I have seen anything like that. Can your other hand do that?"

He shook his head, "I tried both apparently it is only something to do with the hybrid hand."

Aurora nodded, "Also the whole arm can do that. Not just the hand."

Gia looked back, "We can try it, with no fear of reprisal if you can make it that thin and then widen it out if I say to do so."

He nodded, "The xenobiologist in you."

She nodded, "Another reason to consider it as it would make me an interesting lover with the ladies."

He nodded, "True."

She asked, "You been getting any other offers for wanting sex?"

He smiled, "Only one or two. Nothing firm just an initial dialog."

She smiled, "Who?"

He sighed, "This is not even kissing and telling. This is telling before kissing."

She laughed, "I would know this woman?"

He nodded, "You would. She is now my governor. We grew up together but never got together. She is married to a woman named Rosa. She has had a couple of kids but could use more for that whole rule of 6 thing woman shoot for as a matter of pride."

She nodded, "Good looking woman who is your age. Rosa pretty too?"

He shrugged, "Never met her, she is ten years younger. She might be infertile as I do not think she has children. I think a hybrid's ability to fix that is another reason she is seriously considering that."

He finally slid his hand in and went deeper than she expected. She moaned out. "No deeper. Just take it back some and make it bigger, slowly."

He nodded and slowly did as she asked until she clamped down on him and came hard over and over again. She didn't spray the bed she lost control of her bladder as she came. She looked down as he pulled out, "Sorry about that."

He nodded, "Aurora has bots who can clean that all up. She nodded as he slid his cock into her ass and slowly fucked her through two more orgasms before popping off into her ass. She reached around and kissed him, "You did well. Damned good for as little experience as you had with the hybrid hand. I am going to have to ensure I have emptied my bladder before getting into bed with you."

He nodded, "Expect anal sex anytime you come in here. You seemed to enjoy it as much as vaginal and I liked to please you both ways."

She nodded, "Thanks, I will keep that in mind and that new device comes in handy."

Aurora came in and attacked her ass with a vengeance giving her two more orgasms and one was from paddling her clit. She finished up and looked at her, "I spanked your clit for wetting the bed."

She winked at her and Gia laughed, "She is a funny playmate."

He nodded, "She will come in and get a couple of more out of me tonight."

Gia smiled and cleaned up his cock. It was hard and she took it back into pussy and rode him in a seated position. He kissed her neck and then stood up with her still wrapped around him. He took her to a wall and then started fucking her harder and faster. She shook in his arms and came again and again before he unloaded on her. He looked at her, "You like slow because of the bigger orgasms."

She nodded, "But that was different in a good way."

He took her back to the bed as Aurora showed up and cleaned off his cock and then cleaned out her cunt again. She looked into Gia's eyes, "See, he is as good as I said he is."

Gia smiled, "Yes and so are you."

She pulled her up and sucked Aurora's android pussy into her mouth and spread her ass cheeks. Rocan did not need another invitation. He ran his cock up and down the hole until he was hard and then slid it to the hilt and fucked her ass fast and hard. All the while Aurora was on sensory overload at having both of them making her cum at the same time.

She let out a banshee wail and grabbed the headboard and started having him fuck her faster as she constricted his cock even more. He finally sent jets, what felt like liters, into her ass. It felt like he came twice but because of the clamp she put on him, it would not exit his cock.

He laid across her back, "Was that more than the normal output?" Aurora nodded, "Double. You came twice?"

He laughed, "Felt like it but you were so locked down it did not come out until the second time when you relaxed."

She nodded, "Making some sensory adjustments to keep that from happening again. That could injure you. What am I saying, you're a hybrid who can heal but it had to hurt?"

He nodded, "Some yes. I could have pulled out and shot it across your back instead."

She shook her head, "Rocan, other mothers will be waiting for this."

He rolled off her back and she got off of Gia's face. Gia smiled up at her, "You two are going to be a blast in bed with the others as well. I will give them a report, partly to make them jealous."

He nodded, "I gave you two girls but also four boys." She smiled and nodded, "Alright you got my 6 out of the way in one shot. I hope they all live."

Aurora spoke up. "They will be born 40 weeks from today on a human calendar. All healthy and full size. The most a hybrid put into any one woman was 20. He did it only once to a wife who had problems with her eggs attaching. She needed a drug that Astra lost the formula for during an attack on the ship.

It took years but Astra regained it from the woman's medical records, something encrypted into them. She gave birth to 20 children. He got her 'caught up' to the rest of his wives. The other thing with this is she still looked 20 years old and her body snapped back to a healthy '20-year-old form' days afterward. They tracked it for the science behind it. It is in the medical archive."

Gia looked over, "Who would do that to a woman?"

She smiled, "Jack Travus to one of his hybrid wives on the council. His first wife in fact. Her name was Sprits. He never did it again, just for her because she had years where she felt inferior. She was a short woman too and had to spend a few months on bed rest. Yet he wanted her to stop feeling that way and she did not complain about being inferior ever again.

It is in her autobiography. She wrote 1 every century to recap the ups and downs in an eternal hybrid's life. She was 1 of the 4 killed by terrorists. She had 8 autobiographies and 1 of her children completed the partial work on her 9th in her mother's honor. All of them were bestsellers.

It gave people a view into the love, joy, heartache, and sometimes disappointment in their unbelievably long lives. No other hybrid did that; though she credited all of the wives in helping her to write it and one was a journalist who did not become a hybrid. Sprits worked in journalism as a camerawoman before it all.

Her girlfriend died. She died in the first 10 years and was a reporter when they met. Sprits credited him with helping her to live a long and fascinating life with lots of love and family. Her biggest regret was outliving most of her children. I sent them to the computer in your room if you want to read them."

Gia nodded, "That would be interesting to read."

Aurora nodded, "She also was carrying her 3,400th child when she died. I believe they said just over 400 of them were still alive when she died. That was not in the book but a news report. That each of the 4 mothers still had over 400 children each still alive at the time of their death."

Gia got up and went to her room, "I have some reading to do before bed. I still have to sleep. I am also going to start dealing with human remains soon in order to help and get to know some of the human doctors aboard the Terran battleships."

Aurora looked at him as she cleaned the bed and remade it with clean linens and a cover that kept liquids from getting set into the mattress. She looked over, "We recycle the mattress and generate a new one every 7 days. The cover is just to limit biological discomfort or regrets. You will not have 2 tomorrow, but 2 the next day is likely. Freia will be last and she has asked that I join the 2 of you so it is 2 ladies at a time. Not that they are pairing off; at least yet. She wanted company and not to feel like the odd one out."

He nodded, "That is fine."

---

He got into bed and Aurora joined him sucking on his cock while he slept. Meanwhile, she tracked all of the ladies aboard the ship's activity. She found Gia and Jasin had gone to medical and had the bed confirm the numbers of children they were carrying. Both in shock at how spot on his prediction was, including the extra girl for Jassin.

Gia went back to the room and read for hours and finished the first two autobiographies; even translated she was a speed reader. She got some sleep at that point. Aurora could tell something was upsetting her. She also kept track of the miners, the beginning of ship construction, and most of the AI units from that attack were back on-line now.

---

Gia laid there listening to her training but her mind was racing with the incredible loss each of those women had in having so many children die before them. She did not know if she could handle such a loss. Her mother killed herself after a younger sister was killed in a traffic accident.

The mother blamed herself and went self-destructive over days before ending her own life. Her father found her in the tub at home while she was at school. She never saw her mothers' body after that day as her father had her cremated. Two weeks later and she was in a boarding school.

The next time she saw her father was at his funeral. He left her a note along with a small inheritance to use for school. In the note, he told her that he felt as though he put too much pressure on her mother over the accident. He felt guilty that she took it that far. He did not have any more children after that; she was an only child.

As far as she knew, given their society's way about giving out family names. Now she carried 6 that would make her a woman who completed her 6 with pride. Yet she could outlive all of them. She drifted off into sleep feeling for those Eternal Mothers and even some for the fathers."

---

Victoria stayed on the bridge and monitored the sensors, the last of the satellite deployments and watched the recovery shuttles launch to collect the dead. Included among them were a few brothers and sisters and the man she hoped to marry. She did not say anything to anyone but felt very lonely at that moment.

She had never expressed her emotions to the man and his wife who were aboard that battleship. Aurora did not know what was going on other than Victoria seemed to be in mourning over the lost Terrans. The other ladies all slept.

Parsa and Hira spent the night in each other's arms knowing they were just over a day away from their turn with Rocan. She set their educational software for the night to bridge functions as they were together. She did not want to admit it but she did realize these women were pairing off.

---

Things were eerily quiet on the large ship, at least a human would think so. There were thousands of Drakor going about their business as the Drakor Nation Council sat in session.

Justice Incarnate 'spoke', * Having a human hybrid with the Penas has been both a blessing and a curse. While she has given nothing away, she has got the man thinking of questions to ask. He seems motivated by her. That is the best guess as it is so hard to tell what is driving humans with their mixed bag of emotions. I am concerned if he finds out about her lost ideal lover that rules will be broken. *

One of the other Members looked over. He was known as Hand of Vengeance, * You are talking one individual. We are here to discuss the words of our ambassador to the council. Will we follow through with the threat as we discussed? *

Justice Incarnate looked over, * I will talk with the girl again. As the graduated race in this situation, she would be held liable if she crosses that line with him. As to what to do about the ambassador's words, we follow through. At least to send a message.

The Frenor government is still pursuing this. While the leader of the hybrids is trying to reign in his government, it is difficult for a blue blade to do. I wish this race had its own justices to help keep the balance. The leader has not been proactive in following directions given to him.

Now for over 6 months concerning getting his red blade wielders tempered and soon. They have 20% more red blades right now than blue; they were warned about this. Others Hybrids are trying to get him to back down.

These two red bladed leaders are pushing him to back down. The other blue blade does not wish to interfere with the internal working of the ruler in this matter. He is not willing, yet, to force his will on them either. They are starting to descend into chaos.

They have been hybrids 900 years longer than humans, but humans have worked the hardest at maintaining the reactionary forces in place within their race. Also, to stay in balance. Dealing with problems as they arise.

A message must be sent. Especially for those who have no justices. Eliminate the two Frenor red blades and record the action. Display the message at the Alien Alliance. *

Another one spoke. Cautious Shield, * No, have Hand of Justice record it and see that it goes to the humans as well. As a point of order that we are not to be taken lightly in this matter. There new President needs to know we are serious. She needs to work on reigning those players in the AI and weapons markets. Those who are trying to subvert her authority in this matter, even still. *

Justine Incarnate sighed out, * I see we are all agreed on this course of action. A massive test for the hybrids of this system. A warning, before we have to make an example out of one or more of them. *

Yet another justice looked over, Wraith of Justice, * A warning for the races and the elimination of another with ungraduated hybrids. Even after 10,000 years. *

---

The Drakor jumped the ship above the dreadnought class ship that housed the Frenor Hybrids. Three others were in the area; they each commanded one. Yet the leaders were in a meeting together on this very subject.

Justice Incarnate spoke to all hybrids in the area. * Clawed Vengeance and Holy Vengeance need to get in a shuttle to meet with the Drakor Council in person. Failure to do so will cause us to incinerate the ship that they are in with all onboard. You have 10 minutes. *

Justice Incarnate heard from Freenor leader Loyal Shield, * What have they done? *

Justice Incarnate spoke to him directly, * They will need to be replaced and two new hybrids with that temperament chosen. But that temperament has to be subdued and reminded that the survival of your species above all else is most important. Not the strength of your military war machine. These two have lost their way. They facilitate the transfer of the ships to the Samar system with the Scrill.

In order to help your government's effort to try and strong-arm the Penans into surrendering their system to them for the mineral rights; with their conglomerate of co-conspirators. They facilitated the travel that has escalated the tensions in this matter. They will be eliminated one way or another. *

Justice Incarnate heard back * You taking similar action with the humans for their involvement with this system? *

He heard back, * The human hybrids have not brought foreign ships there. The one human your people worked with to enable this is already in custody and set to be executed for his crimes by their Justices by morning.

You have no Justices so it is up to us to take direct action with those who have violated the tenants of being a Hybrid. They have continued to push you to let the government pursue this course of action knowing our statements to the Alien Alliance.

An example must be made with those two, the two members of your red side of your council for almost 6,000 years are the two who will answer for those actions.

We are not bluffing and we will destroy any of your ships that attempt to attack us. You are not the only ones receiving this course of action. Just the only race so far who have graduated. Another is being eliminated as we speak. *

Loyal Shield asked, * Which race are you eliminating? *

1...1011121314...16